[drama 2007] Winter Bird 겨울새

Guest Soy

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please give a synopsis of the latest episode? I hate the mother -in-law but is drawn to the plot of how the daughter -in-law will get out of her awful situation.

Thank you

I'm having a huge hesitation watching the series since YE moved back in with the mum-in-law from hell...

But looking at the caps.. seems that it's the ultimate sacrifice she had to do.. to be with her son. She can't fight them alone with the Jeongs not helping.. at least she gets to be with her baby. :unsure:

I don't know about the series.. where it's heading.. :mellow:

Guest hyebaragi

at first i was like why would she go back there?! but then i realized that she made a smart decision b/c she has the upper hand now. the mother in law can't gain anything now- no money and now she also has to compete for her son's affection. and i feel like the son will take YE's side now b/c he doesn't want to lose her again. i think somehow YE will be able to get a divorce on her terms b/c the mother in law will want her to leave. haha yeah.. just my two cents if anyone cares ;)

at first i was like why would she go back there?! but then i realized that she made a smart decision b/c she has the upper hand now. the mother in law can't gain anything now- no money and now she also has to compete for her son's affection. and i feel like the son will take YE's side now b/c he doesn't want to lose her again. i think somehow YE will be able to get a divorce on her terms b/c the mother in law will want her to leave. haha yeah.. just my two cents if anyone cares ;)

Hmm.. that kinda makes sense.. too..

With all the endless meddling from Mrs. Jeong especially.. have to say that even her best friend, Haejin & DH's interference were only making things harder for YE. Fighting KW and his mum is already exhausting her mentally..

I like the money point of view.. since Mz.Kang survives on that. Now with YE and baby with them, they have to provide the support as well.

Hopefully.. if there's a twist somewhere.. it's Mz.Kang who's paying YE to leave them in the end. :P

But looking at Mz.Kang's huge piggie bank.. urrrggghhh...

I'm a little worried about KW. Every night he keeps pressuring or asking YE to sleep in the same room and she always firmly says no and goes into her room. She's forced to lock the door. It makes me worried for YE as well.

At least YE is standing up to Mz. Kang and going to work, hiring housekeepers, everything Mz. Kang does not want her to do.

I agree with you...hopefully Kyung-woo will now focus on his own family and protect them from his mom...I want a miracle to happen just for YE to be happy ...I've no idea on what the story will be headed

Rubie...yeah the big piggy bank. :blink: and to think the Jeong's, DH and Hyejin unable to help...I guess Kyungwoo is the only way or YE will do something about it to get away from the mess she's in...with the storyline, it's still nice to know that they're having fun behind the camera

File : W i n t e r . B i r d.ep.37.080203.asf

Size : 109 MB

Download link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/t9emxr

Winter Bird ep 37

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C4BJRFGO

I'm a little worried about KW. Every night he keeps pressuring or asking YE to sleep in the same room and she always firmly says no and goes into her room. She's forced to lock the door. It makes me worried for YE as well.

At least YE is standing up to Mz. Kang and going to work, hiring housekeepers, everything Mz. Kang does not want her to do.

That's a great start for YE. It does look like she has the 'upper hand' this time around and pulling herself together. Hopefully.. she'll keep holding on stronger.. for the sake of her baby.. till it's the right time to get a divorce later.

Just have to be extra careful with KW around.. after what he did before and what he's capable of.. :sweatingbullets:

I finally watched episodes 36 and 37, back-to-back. Skipped episode 35 entirely since it's about YE dealing with her pain of giving up Ji Woon. No offence meant.. the storyline is already quite depressing as it is.

But anyway.. there's quite a long conversation between DH and YE, about her going back to KW for the baby's sake. I think.. my observation only (no idea of the dialogue, just guessing).. because of her baby whom means the world to her, it's up to YE to make 'things' right. She can't be running away forever from KW who's the baby's father and to have them trouble the Jeongs again, for money & divorce settlement. It's her marriage that she willingly accepts in the first place.

KW seems to be changing for the better (at first).. it's good that they did not want to accept gift money during the baby's first birthday, and he is quite supportive of YE going to work as well.. even going against some of Mz.Kang's orders. But just don't know how long can he stand his mother's constant scolding and nagging. This week's preview seemed to show that YE is paying her husband instead?!?!

I'm almost .. but not just yet.. given up on DH. It's too bad that LTG's role is extremely limited and getting more wooden/expressionless *sorry*. He's still the reason I'm watching Winter Bird but doesn't really matter anymore if he didn't end up with YE. Honestly, I don't quite see it as a possibility. YE might stay on with KE if the latter really changes for the better or YE might start her new life with Ji-woon. DH is alone.. still holding out for a love that's never his. Pity the guy, he loses Jin-ah.. and he'll never get YE. Maybe I'm wrong and not understanding the feelings of YE.. but it doesn't look like there's room for them.

Character-wise.. KW has the better deal. Even if we hate him, he still gets more screentime to annoy us all.

Anyway.. Winter Bird fighting. I hope I'm proven wrong about DH.. but so far.. sigh..

Still watching but can't wait for it to end.. just to know the ending already. *oops, runs from snowballs*

^ I wanted to know the ending as well...I've skipped a number of Episodes and I just rely on this thread for summaries...anyway yeah I think DH and YE will never come back together...I also see changes in Kyung-woo and I'm seeing it as it's either YE will get the upper hand in the end since she deserves to be happy in the first place, or maybe Mz. Kang hopefully will realize her mistakes

just a question...what happened to Jin-ah? she just disappeared after her wedding with DH or I just missed the episodes?

pip.gif

Group: Members

Member No.: 246,073

Warn: (0%) warn0.gif

spacer.gif

Does anyone know if we have WB this past weekend??

No Winter Bird this weekend To celebrate the Chiness New Year there were movies playing instead.

No Winter Bird this weekend To celebrate the Chiness New Year there were movies playing instead.

thanks for the info, gerryg

dumbo me kept checking the clubboxes and wondering why I couldn't find anything <_<

Archived