[drama 2007] Winter Bird 겨울새

Guest Soy

preview for ep. 33:

"they are not ppl who will easily give up on jiwoon just because you give them money. send him to them and end it."

What DH said to YE is really piercing her heart but it could not be more true. I really, really pity YE for the predicament and huge dilemma she's in.

And Mrs. Jeong is simply SELFISH! If not more than Mz.Kang. :tongue2:

Thanks Mic, for the summary. We really, really appreciate it.

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P this drama is so good and so bad :P good cause the story lines are just awesome, and bad cause its just so long, i can't hardly wait till the ending.

Thank you for episode 33!

That sister of DH's is such a little brat, I want to smack her. And I can't believe YE gave the baby to Mz. Kang!! But then again she really had no choice...and she looked like she was going out of her mind listening to that woman threaten her. I wonder how this will end....I can't wait to see the next episode.

Thank you for episode 33!

That sister of DH's is such a little brat, I want to smack her. And I can't believe YE gave the baby to Mz. Kang!! But then again she really had no choice...and she looked like she was going out of her mind listening to that woman threaten her. I wonder how this will end....I can't wait to see the next episode.

Oh my goodness, isn't she affraid that he will start acting like them! :unsure: he is a part of them.

Oh my goodness, isn't she affraid that he will start acting like them! :unsure: he is a part of them.

Well...

DH told YE to give up the baby and she became really angry...but at the end of the episode Mz. Kang stormed into her apt and gave her an ultimatum - the money or the baby. She kept threatening her and YE literally looked like she was not in the right state of mind...she looked hypnotized or something, and she just hands the baby over and tells Mz. Kang to leave her. In the next episode preview though, she comes to her senses and sees what she has done. She asks KW for the baby, but Mz. Kang sleeps next to him in the room...KW tries to sneak the baby back out but Mz. Kang wakes up. We'll see what he does, but my money is on him giving the baby back to his mother, sigh.

Guest dramaok

ep. 33:

wow that was too intense at the end. i think i'm gonna need to see a shrink after this series is over.

this scene had me burst in tears and i was trembling watching YE.. she is not in her right mind.

she's been pushed to the limit.. but the innocent baby.. thrown into lion's den.. this is so sad..

winterbird33avi00355418oa3.jpg

winterbird33avi00354817gb6.jpg

winterbird33avi00356366cw1.jpg

winterbird33avi00357313lx8.jpg

winterbird33avi00359562wm7.jpg

preview next week:

winterbird33avi00363256bg0.jpgwinterbird33avi00362932nh6.jpg

winterbird33avi00364747iz8.jpgwinterbird33avi00365161cx9.jpg

ep. 33:

wow that was too intense at the end. i think i'm gonna need to see a shrink after this series is over.

this scene had me burst in tears and i was trembling watching YE.. she is not in her right mind.

she's been pushed to the limit.. but the innocent baby.. thrown into lion's den.. this is so sad..

I just had a gut feeling episode 33 was going to be too much! I'm so glad I skipped it else I too will be seeing a shrink :sweatingbullets:

^ missed both episodes this weekend...never thought too that it would be that sad...too bad YE had no choice but to give the baby to Mz. Kang...I'm really hoping that this time KW does something since he is the father of the child...would really need to do some de-stressing after this drama

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

The inevitable has happened!!! :o Just hope that KW would be a MAN for once. This is his baby, his son's life and future. He knew how it's like being controlled to no end.

Would he want his son to suffer the same way?!? :sweatingbullets:

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

The inevitable has happened!!! :o Just hope that KW would be a MAN for once. This is his baby, his son's life and future. He knew how it's like being controlled to no end.

Would he want his son to suffer the same way?!? :sweatingbullets:

I don't know. He may want to keep his son there so he can borrow his pacifier and diapers!

I don't know. He may want to keep his son there so he can borrow his pacifier and diapers!

lmao~ :lol:

gosh ... i'm so glad i didn't actually carry on watching beyond episode 1 ... as much as i'm into lee tae gon ... i don't think i can stomach the torture~ memories of mz kang in the my sweetheart my darling drama still gives me the hives~ :ph34r:

January 23, 2008

Real-life MBC drama erupts over extending life of drama miniseries

Looks like MBC dramas are experiencing a heyday. The broadcaster is planning to extend several of its miniseries in response to high viewership.

“Isan,” a historical drama that airs on Mondays and Tuesdays, may be extended from 60 episodes to 80. But the extension may not be good news for everyone.

Actor Lee Seo-jin, who plays King Jeongjo, reportedly isn’t up for it.

“New Heart,” which airs Wednesdays and Thursdays, may also get extended for four more episodes.

Weekend dramas including “Winter Bird” are also planning to stretch longer.

By Lee Eun-joo

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/article/view.asp?aid=2885409

Like.. seriously!?!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Archived