[drama 2007] Winter Bird 겨울새

Guest Soy

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe YE was finally granted the divorce!! I'm guessing some time passes by between then? The baby looks a lot older...grr I'm dying to watch 40 and 41 but clubbox doesn't work on my macbook even with bootcamp, boo.

Winter Bird will be total 43 episodes, which ends next Sunday.

That explains the rushed sudden turnaround. :mellow:

Thanks sunny for the update, appreciate it very much. ^^

Perhaps .. like cocoa mentioned, they've passed a certain time frame.. providing a shortcut.

I agree.. a bit weird, huh..

a sudden turnaround.. KW was supposedly so attached to YE that he goes crazy looking for her before and Mz.Kang needed YE/baby for monetary gains. Did her plan suddenly backfires?

Hmm.. in another 9 episodes (supposing it ends at 50).. wonder what can happen? A bigger "drama" at the Jeong's household? :unsure:

yeah WB will end on March 2 and it will be replaced by Last Scandal starring Choi Jin-shil and Jung Jun-ho

anyway...I really wonder what YE will do now after DH decides to really marry her despite the objection of his parents...though the ending might be a little bit rushed...I'm loving the last few episodes...I just hope YE will follow what she really feels inside her heart...

yeah WB will end on March 2 and it will be replaced by Last Scandal starring Choi Jin-shil and Jung Jun-ho

anyway...I really wonder what YE will do now after DH decides to really marry her despite the objection of his parents...though the ending might be a little bit rushed...I'm loving the last few episodes...I just hope YE will follow what she really feels inside her heart...

I hope YE will follow what she really feels also. What about that fortune-teller prediction? Do you think DH life will be shorten if he marries YE? At this rate I think it will be shorten if he doesn't!

Also, anyone knows how much time has pass. Is KW now coming back for her? Do anyone think KW will DH? I hope not but I think so.

^ I forgot about that one.....it would be such a tragic ending if it will really happen...hmmm like YE is bringing bad luck..I hope YE and DH will be happy for the decision that they will make in the last 2 episodes and the writers should make it a good one *crossing fingers*

^ I forgot about that one.....it would be such a tragic ending if it will really happen...hmmm like YE is bringing bad luck..I hope YE and DH will be happy for the decision that they will make in the last 2 episodes and the writers should make it a good one *crossing fingers*

I hope so too! They really look great together as a family!

BTW - Anyone know the terms of the divorce? Is YE still a prisoner (like she may lose her son if she remarries or something like that) or is she really free?

Guest xXeunhaexP

Winter Bird will be total 43 episodes, which ends next Sunday.

wow it's already ending?? that was really fast....

thank you for the news

I'm simultaneously watching episode 40 and 41, and jeez,

even after one year and a suicide attempt Mz. Kang has not changed ONE BIT. She's on the phone and tells people that they were swindled into the marriage and blah blah. Ugh. At least it was a clean divorce. KW does still keep a picture of YE and the baby on his desk at work. Will YE ever change her hair? Will DH ever stop brooding? Well I'm only 20 minutes in so we'll see.

You guys can watch 40 and 41 on 56.com, but both links stopped at around 20 minutes in and start all over again, and I'm not sure if there are more links or if I just had bad luck, sigh. I don't know Chinese so I'm not sure how the site works, boo.

Guest xXeunhaexP

Hi xXeunhaexP, actually I haven't watched it either.. :blush: .. just can't take the Mz.Kang-KW crying combo anymore. :sweatingbullets: And it did seem like a dead-end for DH and YE then..

I think we've seen and heard DH's confession for quite a bit :blush: .. (even to the shock & objection of his parents).. the one we have yet to hear, is from YE. Numerous times, she had turned him down & pushed him away.. due to circumstances.

hello rubie!! i just watched episode 40 and i thought it was pretty good and believable, i mean although things mended really quickly, the actors and actreses protrayed it well. Well in episode 40 Mz. Kang attemped suicide by drinking alcohol and pills, and you could really see KW's real personaility. He said to YE that she could live without him, but his mother can't live without him. It was really sad how he had to give away his son and let go of his wife. I did feel bad for him though; he's such a mamma's boy and it's really annoying. hahaha

yeahh we did hear DH's confession a lot, he went on some trip or something and like he meets YE at the elavator...it was such a surprise for him! haha.

i don't know how things will turn out for next week's episodes, i just want a happy ending :) haha on a side note it was soo cute when YE's friend and boyfriend/husband/baby's father was buying all this stuff for YE's friend beacuse she was pregnant. lol. hahha it was so CUTE! :)

Sorry, no asf format:

File: Winter.Bird.E38.KOR.HDTV.XviD-Coreano.rmvb

Size : 213 MB

Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3crxig

File: Winter.Bird.E39.KOR.HDTV.XviD-Coreano.rmvb

Size : 224 MB

Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/1hifq3

File: Winter.Bird.E40.KOR.HDTV.XviD-Coreano.rmvb

Size : 196 MB

Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/kgp3im

File: Winter.Bird.E41.KOR.HDTV.XviD-Coreano.rmvb

Size : 197 MB

Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/p1v16d

Guest teardrop

First, I wanted to thank KNUTS for the links, greatly appreciated!! =) hehe

and I think jung eum's character is gone. i guess her leaving the states was it.

so now i am hearing that there is only 43 eps. why is that? and what happened to jung eum's character? why is she out of the picture?

This show has the habit of introducing characters that, in the end they have no idea what to do with. So in Jung Eum's case they just shipped her off after she wanted the marriage annulled. I guess she's in the US now. Same with that annoying friend of Mini's, she was introduced only to be dropped after like 4 episodes, haha.

Archived