[drama 2007] Winter Bird 겨울새

Guest Soy

ya i'm ready to jump into the drama and put an end to Mz. Kang already..

for my own sanity sake..

I thought that WB will be shortened but it will be extended...Dramaok...would like to see another drama instead...I want to strangle Mz. Kang already :blink:

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be ironic if Mz. Kang ends up having a stroke or something and can't move or speak properly. That would probably so torturous for her, never being able to threaten or complain or plan evil deeds ever again.

I don't know. He may want to keep his son there so he can borrow his pacifier and diapers!

ya i'm ready to jump into the drama and put an end to Mz. Kang already..

for my own sanity sake..

What do you need, Mic?

Guns, ropes, pillows, rat poison.. notice of bankruptcy? :sweatingbullets:

LMAO...though I still need to watch last few eps, I am with you dramaok. Shall I hold Mz Kang for you? :lol:

It would be ironic if Mz. Kang ends up having a stroke or something and can't move or speak properly. That would probably so torturous for her, never being able to threaten or complain or plan evil deeds ever again.

that is a great idea actually :D

Guest dramaok

haha ya.

Guns, ropes, pillows, rat poison.. notice of bankruptcy?

rubie! i need all of the above.

and cocoa great idea. let's give her a stroke, and can i add an uncurable disease that causes her butt and thighs to triple in size, while her head shrinks in size.

oh gosh.. i am turning into a monster..

Guest stumpy013

This is becoming the worst drama ive EVER watched.....

i may stop uploading this onto my veoh acc.

The Kangz should just go shoot themselves so the drama doesnt have to drag on for another 20+ eps

This is becoming the worst drama ive EVER watched.....

i may stop uploading this onto my veoh acc.

The Kangz should just go shoot themselves so the drama doesnt have to drag on for another 20+ eps

The director has the camera pointing in the wrong direction. He should point his camera to the audience and see how we are all horrified at being tricked into watching such a sadistic horror film.

I thought I was going to die when I watched the crazy mother snatch the baby out of his fathers arms. She's already emotionally abusing an infant. This is beyond what I can take.

I really like looking at DH but this is just too much.

Guest Bijan630

I've been reading this board to keep up with what's going on in this drama since there are no english subs. I've noticed that MBC will air 4 or 5 dramas but only place english subs on 1, does anyone know the reason for this? SBS has english subs on all of their dramas and well as KBS.

From what I'm reading on this board, I'm getting a bad feeling as to where things may go concerning YE's son. There's a drama on SBS in which a father stole his son and his daughter (at the time he wasn't sure if she was really his daughter). His mother, who was also greedy for money, was going to use the daughter to blackmail who she thought was the childs father for money. They left the infant, knowing it had a high fever, with the sons girlfriend.......the baby died. Mother-in-law and son had gotten the results of the paternity test after the childs funeral and found out that they killed their own grandchild.

So, we have Mz. Kang.....a very disturbed woman......who raised a very disturbed son,(their relationship is just a tad short of being incestuous.) having custody of an innocent baby who's grandmother has placed a price tag on. Would the housekeeper be to protect the child and be the child's guardian angel until YE can get her son back? Mz. Kang dying at the hands of her own son.......not good enough. The writers have to make her suffer and beg YE for forgiveness before they end this drama.....they just have to!!!!

Mr. Jeong......if he's so wealthy, why doesn't he use that power to destroy Mz. Kang financially? He's already investigated her financial situation when she came to he for loans and lied about her properties. Why can't he just take away all of her assets and force her and her son to sign a document to never come near YE or her son for the rest of their lives? What good is there in hugging YE and telling her how bad he feels for not taking better care of his friends daughter if he himself won't even acknowledge the love his own son has for this woman?

Mrs. Jeong.......will the writers please put in an episode where both her husband and DH catch her plotting against YE. For all of the hell that YE had gone through in that household, how could Mrs. Jeong tell YE that she should go back there. Please let something happen to Mrs. Jeong to make her face the truth of how she's treated YE her entire life. Maybe if her own daughter suffered the same, "fate", as she calls it, that YE has gone through, she'd sing a different tune.

Guest dramaok

ya it's basically bad news after bad news. the writer of this drama is sadistic.. and my stomach goes in painful knots everytime i watch this but i don't know why i am still watching this.. i feel like i'm inflicting self-abuse.. i am watching this w/ a big glass of wine. but i should probably switch to something stronger..

btw.. anyone else mad at yeong-eun for giving ji-woong to mz. kang? i know she is totally overwhelmed, and stressed, and maybe suffers from some mental breakdown, but she is supposed to protect her infant!!! i am pissed at everyone in the drama.. even our hottie Do-Hyeon. he's basically a very handsome useless piece of log..

ep. 34 jist. (sorry couldn't watch the entire thing it was too much)..

winterbird34avi00015068rr8.jpgwinterbird34avi00014894jg1.jpg

so Mz kang takes jiwoong home and it's all rosy at first...

winterbird34avi00114971ex9.jpgwinterbird34avi00124417ge1.jpg

but jiwoong starts crying and crying and no one can calm him down.. meanwhile YE hears (imagines) a baby cry and goes around her house and rooftop in a frantic, only to realize jiwoong is no longer here..

winterbird34avi00161137ft2.jpgwinterbird34avi00169626ee0.jpg

then she shows up outside Kang's home and begs KW to give JW back to her.. which KW tries.. but Mz. Kang snatches JW from him... leaving YE bawling and begging from outside the gate..

winterbird34avi00279235dq7.jpgwinterbird34avi00286376qh2.jpg

the trauma sends her to the hospital ,and she cries on DH's shoulder.

winterbird34avi00321577ln2.jpgwinterbird34avi00321264nb0.jpg

then mrs. jeong who is shocked to hear YE gave her child to Kang on her own accord, goes to see YE and seems rather unhappy that YE might get the divorce she wants now, and mrs. jeong asks YE if she has any concrete plans afterwards, and YE says she does but she asks Jeong to leave since she wants to rest alone.

winterbird34avi00349759bq2.jpgwinterbird34avi00350199ha1.jpg

DH goes to see KW and tells him to give YE the divorce now, but KW says he will return JW to YE and the three of them will live togehter he will never divorce YE. when DH says all YE wants is a divorce, KW gets mad and blames all this on DH and his behavior. then KW gets upset after DH leaves and storms toward YE's asking if YE made some promise to be with DH after divorce.

--------------

preview..

as if the torture is not enough.. KW attempts raping YE next.. YE says DH has messed things up for her,

and YE makes it clear to DH she will not be w/ him ever and to her love has no meaning anymore.

winterbird34avi00369095jr0.jpg

winterbird34avi00369969kg0.jpg

winterbird34avi00372045jz2.jpg

YE is now losing her mind, too!!! !*(%^#$!@!#$%&^(?><<!!*&^$% Urrgh!!!!

even our hottie Do-Hyeon. he's basically a very handsome useless piece of log..

Yeah... an useless handsome log..

And an incredible messy story.

Thanks Mic for going through the torture.. I know it's getting from bad to worse. Honestly.. I only wanted some light shining through the series but KW and Mz.Kang are hogging everything. If YE doesn't want DH anymore after what he tried to do (it's KW who's the bad guy!!!!).. DH must come out of the dream.. leave her and leave the series already! :tongue2:

Bijan630, I agree that to put Mrs. Jeong back in her place is to have her own daughter suffer the same fate as YE or even worse, then she'll know..

Mr. Jeong despite all his wealth and powerful status & blabla.. is just a toothless dog.. barkbark.. but no bite. :angry:

Thanks Dramaok for enduring the episode...my all of the characters here have gone mad...it seems like the writer also didn't made much plot development as well as character development...I would try to watch this later...let's see if I can still bear it

Dramaok...how about drinking Tequila while watching WB that's much stronger and will definitely give a knockout :wacko: ....same with you I still can't believe that I'm still following this drama :sweatingbullets:

This show. I was watching the episode 36 preview and it made me laugh at the sheer ridiculousness of the characters.

YE tells Mz. Kang that they will hand over the money and Mz. Kang then completely changes her stance and tells KW to give up the child, because he should grow up with his mother's care. So then I don't understand why in the next scene YE comes in and announces that she will move back into the house....WHY?? Mz. Kang just tells KW to divorce YE, and then he threatens to leave with the baby.

Guest Bijan630

There's only one sane character in this entire drama.....the baby. It has enough sense to know that it's in danger in that household and that's why it's crying hysterically. Put yourself in that infant's place......you're sleeping comfortably and then.....you wake up. You're eyes start searching around and this face appears.....this is your first experience of seeing a horror movie....it's Mz. Kang's face....and then your father's.....and they're not dead people!!!!!!!!

Hmmm....drinking wine or tequila while watching this madness????......Maybe the writer's are doing the same thing as they're preparing each storyline and that's why this drama is spinning out of control. Verbal abuse,(Mz. Kang towards YE), verbal, physical and mental abuse,(Mz. Kang and son), and now attempted rape,(son and YE)? Do you think the writers know they're torturing their audience? Does anyone think the writers will redeem themselves by fooling all us with a worthwhile ending? Can anyone ask them to give us a break?

File: Winter.Bird.E34.KOR.HDTV.XviD-Coreano.rmvb

Size: 203 MB

Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/tuzoy1

File: Wi n t e r . B i r d.ep.35.080127.asf

Size: 112 MB

Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/vnp80s

Winter Bird ep34

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F4H1ONA7

Winter Bird ep35

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PBU20DGE

Guest steph92586

ya it's basically bad news after bad news. the writer of this drama is sadistic.. and my stomach goes in painful knots everytime i watch this but i don't know why i am still watching this.. i feel like i'm inflicting self-abuse.. i am watching this w/ a big glass of wine. but i should probably switch to something stronger..

btw.. anyone else mad at yeong-eun for giving ji-woong to mz. kang? i know she is totally overwhelmed, and stressed, and maybe suffers from some mental breakdown, but she is supposed to protect her infant!!! i am pissed at everyone in the drama.. even our hottie Do-Hyeon. he's basically a very handsome useless piece of log..

ep. 34 jist. (sorry couldn't watch the entire thing it was too much)..

winterbird34avi00015068rr8.jpgwinterbird34avi00014894jg1.jpg

so Mz kang takes jiwoong home and it's all rosy at first...

winterbird34avi00114971ex9.jpgwinterbird34avi00124417ge1.jpg

but jiwoong starts crying and crying and no one can calm him down.. meanwhile YE hears (imagines) a baby cry and goes around her house and rooftop in a frantic, only to realize jiwoong is no longer here..

winterbird34avi00161137ft2.jpgwinterbird34avi00169626ee0.jpg

then she shows up outside Kang's home and begs KW to give JW back to her.. which KW tries.. but Mz. Kang snatches JW from him... leaving YE bawling and begging from outside the gate..

winterbird34avi00279235dq7.jpgwinterbird34avi00286376qh2.jpg

the trauma sends her to the hospital ,and she cries on DH's shoulder.

winterbird34avi00321577ln2.jpgwinterbird34avi00321264nb0.jpg

then mrs. jeong who is shocked to hear YE gave her child to Kang on her own accord, goes to see YE and seems rather unhappy that YE might get the divorce she wants now, and mrs. jeong asks YE if she has any concrete plans afterwards, and YE says she does but she asks Jeong to leave since she wants to rest alone.

winterbird34avi00349759bq2.jpgwinterbird34avi00350199ha1.jpg

DH goes to see KW and tells him to give YE the divorce now, but KW says he will return JW to YE and the three of them will live togehter he will never divorce YE. when DH says all YE wants is a divorce, KW gets mad and blames all this on DH and his behavior. then KW gets upset after DH leaves and storms toward YE's asking if YE made some promise to be with DH after divorce.

--------------

preview..

as if the torture is not enough.. KW attempts raping YE next.. YE says DH has messed things up for her,

and YE makes it clear to DH she will not be w/ him ever and to her love has no meaning anymore.

winterbird34avi00369095jr0.jpg

winterbird34avi00369969kg0.jpg

winterbird34avi00372045jz2.jpg

Archived