[drama 2007] Winter Bird 겨울새

Guest Soy

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chotloan

Can someone, pls help to upload ep 28 & 29 in Veoh since the two links that you all sent I could not download. Can someone helps.THKS

Can someone, pls help to upload ep 28 & 29 in Veoh since the two links that you all sent I could not download. Can someone helps.THKS

W i n t e r . B i r d.ep.28.080105.asf

W i n t e r . B i r d.ep.29.080106.asf

should be up in VEOH in a bit. Note: is really LQ: about 100 mb per epi. (VEOH doesn't take rmvb files, which were about 200 mb)

Guest chotloan

W i n t e r . B i r d.ep.28.080105.asf

W i n t e r . B i r d.ep.29.080106.asf

should be up in VEOH in a bit. Note: is really LQ: about 100 mb per epi. (VEOH doesn't take rmvb files, which were about 200 mb)

Hi Knuts,

Would you pls tell me were you uploaded since I did not see in Veoh.I am addicted to this drama.Thks so much for your help.

Hi Knuts,

Would you pls tell me were you uploaded since I did not see in Veoh.I am addicted to this drama.Thks so much for your help.

try these links:

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v25698467Ydbfajw

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v2569848m2B9BCqc

or do a search on winter bird and go to second page. Oh.. I see they have already been uploaded by someone else in HQ. That is much better actually.

Guest dramaok

manz this show is seriously dragging again.. dunno how much i can put up with this torture drama...

things are taking so long to develop.. but i think the ratings have increased, up to 14% now.

in a nutshell, this week (ep. 30-31):

winterbird30avi00112305ce1.jpgwinterbird30avi00113556aq3.jpg

winterbird30avi00146880co0.jpgwinterbird30avi00146549as9.jpg

winterbird31avi00162862rs7.jpgwinterbird31avi00163703aw9.jpg

winterbird31avi00204557pl7.jpgwinterbird31avi00305548uz5.jpg

winterbird31avi00362735me1.jpgwinterbird31avi00366312hy1.jpg

KW finds YE, and drags her to the hotel, which really pisses her off and she slaps him. Mz. Kang meets with Mr. Jeong and Mz. Kang threatens to write an article in the newspaper about how she and her son were conned and threatened by the Jeong's, when Mr. Jeong asked her to give YE a quiet divorce, without legal hassles. DH and YE go for drinks and YE gets really drunk so DH takes her to a hotel to sleep off the alchohol and YE gets up and leaves as DH falls asleep in the chair. then DH goes to work the next day and tells his dad he was with YE the night before, and he wants to take YE to live abroad together, and Mr. Jeong gets pissed, and says 'over me and your mom's dead body'.. Mrs. Jeong is getting upset at YE for 'dragging' DH into her marriage woes, even though DH is doing it on his own accord. Aunt ES meets with YE and YE tells her to tell Mrs. Jeong not to worry as she will not steal DH to make herself happy. then finally KW got to meet Ji-Woon, when he discovers YE is living on the rooftop house, and her door isn't locked

:crazy: so he just walks right in.

next week:

Mz. Kang tells Mr. Jeong she will okay the divorce, if the Jeong's cough up 10 million dollars (10,000,000,000 won).

^ tsk.. tsk.. it's still and always.. about the money !#&^())*%#??>#!$%^&(()**&^%^#$@!!@#

I suppose.. as it's currently at episode 30+ .. the writers & station have got no choice but to drag everything and everyone around. :wacko: Maybe.. when it's episode 40 onwards.. then.. we'll see some real good story, action and acting (hopefully) before the drama ends at 50. :sweatingbullets:

That is.. if it's not too late.. :ph34r: .. aishh..

next week:

Mz. Kang tells Mr. Jeong she will okay the divorce, if the Jeong's cough up 10 million dollars (10,000,000,000 won).

Why don't they keep a running tape recorder on whenever she comes or calls and send 'that' to the media! I guess the Jeong's are afraid of the lynching mob that's afraid of crazy people will also take them away for being just as crazy as her for sticking YE into that family inthe first place! :wacko:

- Do anyone think Mrs. Jeong fear that DH will have a short life if he marries YE will come true because KW will be the one to shorten it? :blink:

sorry, if you are waiting for dl links from me.

Got pc problems and cannot dl from clubbox.

End of this week should be ok.

Anybody else, please feel free to post dl links.

manz this show is seriously dragging again.. dunno how much i can put up with this torture drama...

things are taking so long to develop.. but i think the ratings have increased, up to 14% now.

in a nutshell, this week (ep. 30-31):

next week:

thanks again Dramaok, got to watch this episode a little after live streaming...anyway yeah I'm afraid things will get worse, though I believe ratings have improved...I hope it won't drag too....you're right every episode is a torture nowadays, especially when Mz. Kang tries to get money from the Jeongs

Guest dramaok

there's news of the new drama which will replace this..

20080115073307669940748er1.jpg

actress Oh Yeon-Soo (Jumong) [오연수] and actor Jeong Bo-Seok (Dae Jo Yeong) [정보석] will star in the new MBC wkend drama,

replacing Winter Bird. the new drama is called 'Sweet Life [달콤한 인생]'..

Oh and Jeong will play a steady married couple, whose marriage goes into crisis when each begins an affair.

Oh's love affair will be portrayed with actor Lee Dong-Wook [이동욱], and Jeong's will be with actress Park Shi-Yeon [박시연].

src: my daily

Archived