So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest Timbone

Timbone said: Timbone said: Hello everyone.I am trying to buy a shirt for my little sister that is So Ji sub's fanA shirt with a large splash image of his face on itCan you wonderful chingus suggest a website?One with international shipping would be great

Guest dongwookie

@aine7

Those couple of pics you posted.. I can't decide which i like better. The hot chaebol who knows he can have any woman he wants with not so much as a glance.. Or the rocker dude who is even hotter than his oh-so-tight pants. Droolz... I wonder how it feels to be him.. No wonder he likes to hide. He must be in constant fear of being jumped by some random woman.

Guest dongwookie

Question guys

Which scene is your favorite scene in his dramas?

Too many to mention. Keke

But off the top of my head, it would have to be the bromance scene in Ghost when Jisub's character and Daniel Choi's were horsing around on the bed, simply because they looked like they were really having a good time without it seeming like they were gays or something.

Guest ayayaziz

Timbone said: Timbone said: Timbone said: Hello everyone.I am trying to buy a shirt for my little sister that is So Ji sub's fanA shirt with a large splash image of his face on itCan you wonderful chingus suggest a website?One with international shipping would be great

first time I post here... I've watch some of oppa's drama, other than master's sun, I love him in ghost :x

I wasnt his fan before TMS and just when TMS was being airing I searched everything about him and really surprised to found that he is really a shy man!

tumblr_m59d7ib_VEV1rwkly9o1_1280.jpg

and immediately falling in love with him...

then checked most of his pic in @totallysojisub love love love him the most for giordano ads and found more about his real style...

BRL4h_Lz_Cc_AAvyjl.jpg

I truly adore oppa as THE LORD OF KOREAN MEN and love almost everything about him include his introvert personality...

tumblr_mr3nbjtr_QK1rwkly9o1_500_zps11720dcc.jpg

Master_Sun6.jpg

his body, face and fashion, ah no need to mention it, simply, the most attractive Ive ever seen in any korean male artist, but my most favorite is definitely his lips.

tumblr_lu58zuzybp1qem97so1_500.jpg

Oppa, tomorrow you'll be 36 years old, hope the best always for you, keep being better man in future and greater human than before..... chukae oppa!!!

1185637_479158842181181_317158493_n.jpg

all pics cr. owner

dongwookie said: @aine7 Those couple of pics you posted.. I can't decide which i like better. The hot chaebol who knows he can have any woman he wants with not so much as a glance.. Or the rocker dude who is even hotter than his oh-so-tight pants. Droolz... I wonder how it feels to be him.. No wonder he likes to hide. He must be in constant fear of being jumped by some random woman.

Happy Birthday! Wishing you days full of emotions and adrenaline! Run your ideas and taking brave decisions, be a person of whom to be proud of (as always)
Be still youthful, beautiful and smart. Be our support. I wish you much health, happiness and luck in every endeavor!
Be like the bird - you can fly in your dreams!

I wish you to find someone in your life (woman), who understands you better than yourself, to support you and share your intimate moments.
I'd like to send you the greatest gift, but then I realized that it is impossible, because you and what you're doing is the best present in the world!
생일 축하합니다

Guest dongwookie

Hey, thanks for posting the link, @aine7. I happen to be crushing on him and Han Hyoo Joo right now. Do you also know where I can download Always?

Yeah, I think you're right. It must be rewarding to be reaping the fruits of his hard work and knowing he has a solid fan base who adores him to bits. By the way, his popularity must have gone up a notch coz i saw a Giordano billboard with him in it here in my part of the world. First time i saw his picture used here. Super glad for him!

I spent almost an entire week making this short vid :D641694.gif

..Watch the vid  id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Happy 36th Birthday,SJS Oppa! (HD)

Scorpio18 said: Bad news for his Japanese official fansite. Seems like it will be closing down by 31/12/2014, after receiving notice from HO in Korea. New members n renewal will b accepted til 27/12/2013 but after 1/1/2014, no more members or renewal accepted. Lucky thing we still hv another year, so that means his 51k will be the sole info center for SJS 's news. Maybe they put up the notice after receiving my e-mail abt membership enquiry coz I still didn't get any reply, hahah... Guess I'll hv to wait for green members to update after nx yr...why oh why?? @sara62, I wish I can make fanart but I'm bad w technology (editing, uploading etc), so....can only see what uols make. :(