Guest liezle

Korea&Asia TV Drama Guide

There is one more.........

http://sonick.jp/cgi/lbbs/img2/1388-22.jpg

(kayo77/sonick.jp)

Jisub to fit and firm more :P

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k115/luc...27396938684.jpg

credit : dcinside

thanks charlesriver and vicente for sharing above photos. Those arms and shoulders surely look strong.

dahee, thanks too for the article you translated at the previous page. it's a good read. i hope the two, despite their busy schedule, will still have time to be together .

finally, a translation from AnAn! thank you so much saturn. :) hee, my guess if right the he's been golfing a lot ;) that explains his tan.

geez, i think that as early as the time he's gotten the script for 'Cain and Abel', Ji Sub is already internalizing Jin's character. And think that it was charlesriver who wrote that as early as now we are already 'seeing' Jin.

p.s. ~

taps forehead...sighs, how come i missed this wonderful phrase from ji sub :wacko:

"I can’t help even if I fail. I do not think of only success, because I will keep on walking anyway."

he really has a way of saying things. i wonder if jsa or saturn has a collection of 'quotable quotes' of ji sub. it would be wonderful to have one and give it to him as a gift. i wonder if ji sub knows that his fans love that way he talks with profundity.

Guest charlesriver

Hi liezle! Hope I am not far from what I predicted..... :D

Thanks vicente for sharing the picture.

Thank you so much Saturn for posting the translation of interview in anan. Reading article like this

I gain insight of Jisub. From bottom of my heart, I wish he will have a happy family life and successful career.

"I can’t help even if I fail. I do not think of only success, because I will keep on walking anyway."

So-JiSub: The Blue Chip. AZA So Ji Sub !

Guest charlesriver

소지섭 복귀작 '카인과아벨' 내년2월 방송확정

2007-08-23 14:41:09

[마이데일리 = 장서윤 기자] 지난해 4월 공익근무요원으로 군 복무를 마친 배우 소지섭(30)의 컴백작으로 알려진 드라마 '카인과 아벨(극본 김영찬, 연출 최호성, 제작 플랜비픽쳐스)'이 내년 2월 전파를 탄다.

23일 SBS 드라마국 구본근 국장은 "'카인과 아벨'은 '왕과 나' 후속 20부작 월화드라마로 2008년 2월 방송하기로 최근 최종편성을 확정했다"고 밝혔다.

이 작품은 기구한 운명 탓에 어린 시절 헤어져 자라 각각 강력반 형사와 킬러로 다시 만난 형제가 겪는 운명적인 갈등을 그리고 있다.

극중 소지섭은 미국에 입양돼 마피아 조직에서 자라는 킬러 역을, 지진희는 강력반 형사인 형으로 분한다. 두 형제의 사랑을 받는 여주인공 역에는 정려원이 일찌감치 낙점됐다.

한편, 이 작품은 대규모 액션 장면과 미국 샌프란시스코 촬영 등으로 제작비 약 60억원이 소요되는 또 하나의 대작 드라마가 탄생할 것이란 예상이다.

[내년 2월 방송하는 SBS '카인과 아벨'의 주인공 소지섭. 사진=마이데일리 사진DB]

장서윤 기자 ciel@mydaily.co.kr

200708231440211119_1.jpg

SBS confirmed it will broadcast 20 episodes of "Cain and Abel" on Feb. 2008 following "The King and I"

every Monday and Tuesday.

(Roughly translated from Chinese to English by me;

bjzi368 Korean to Chinese, repost from sojisubbar Baidu.com)

Guest charlesriver

Just saw this on DC...........

마이데일리 = 강지훈 기자] 톱스타 소지섭의 복귀작으로 관심을 모으는 SBS 월화드라마 '카인과 아벨'(최호성 연출 김영찬 극본)의 주인공 3인방이 촬영 전부터 돈독한 우정을 과시하고 있어 눈길을 끈다.

드라마에 캐스팅되면 대본 리딩 등 리허설 때 처음 만나 정작 촬영에 돌입한 후에도 초반에는 배우들끼리 서먹한 경우가 대부분이다. 하지만 소지섭 정려원 지진희 '카인과 아벨' 주인공 3인방은 다음달 중순 촬영에 앞서 똘똘 뭉쳐 동료애를 발휘하는 것으로 알려졌다.

대표적인 사례가 23일 서울 삼성동 코엑스 메가박스에서 열린 영화 '두 얼굴의 여친' VIP 시사회. '두 얼굴의 여친'의 주연배우 정려원을 격려하기 위해 지진희와 소지섭이 바쁜 스케줄을 뒤로 하고 시사회에 참석해 눈길을 끌었다.

지진희와 소지섭의 참석을 사전에 알지 못했던 정려원은 놀라움을 금치 못하며 반가워 했으며 그 자리에 모인 모든 이들의 부러움을 한 몸에 받았다는 후문. 게다가 이들은 평소에도 자주 만나 서로의 캐릭터에 대해 많은 논의를 나누고 있는 것으로 알려져 제작진을 흐뭇하게 하고 있다.

총 제작비 60억원 규모로 미국 샌프란시스코 로케이션으로 사전제작되는 '카인과 아벨'은 '왕과 나' 후속으로 내년 2월 11일 첫방송된다. 최근에는 일본 최대의 광고대행사 겸 종합엔터테인먼트 기업 덴츠에 20억원에 선판매돼 또한번 화제를 불러일으킨바 있다.

['두 얼굴의 여친' 시사회를 찾은 '카인과 아벨' 3인방. 사진제공 = 숲]

강지훈 기자 jhoon@mydaily.co.kr

2007082410513296049_1.jpg

SJS and JJH attended JRW's movie premiere yesterday. So SJS returned to Korea.............

Guest vicente

Korea&Asia TV Drama Guide vol.12

__TV__vol_12-1.jpg

__TV__vol_12-2.jpg

__TV__vol_12-3.jpg

Saturn ......Thank you for Jisub's interview in anan. To read that good feeling. B)

charlesriver....Thank you for update Jisub's news with us. Hahaha Cain and Abel

not along time to see Jisub in series. :rolleyes:

Guest charlesriver

Thanks vicente!

I love these pics. Jisub's legs look so slim and long imageimage

A few more pics of SJS, JJH, and JRW taken at VIP movie premiere on Aug. 22nd.

(Mariko,3asian)

Guest liezle

thanks charlesriver and vicente for bringing sjs good stuff. jjh is amongst my favorite actors too. i hope that sjs and jjh will both have a wonderful time shooting the drama. btw, both love photography. i've seen some works of jjh and they're beautiful.

oh so the 3 of them went to see a premiere. any idea what movie? :)

Seriously...he's perfect!..all buffed and well-toned man.. :rolleyes:

that white shirt is too sexy for JiSub...half tugged ..err..some fan pulled it ..JiSub-ssi??? :P

cool cast!! JinHee n RyuWon...!! thanks for sharing pics peeps! i am all excited for C&A!!

Guest charlesriver

oh so the 3 of them went to see a premiere. any idea what movie? :)

Hi liezle, it was the premiere of JRW's latest movie "Doublefaced Girlfriend" (translated from Chinese).

Here is a clip:

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/yonhap/200708/27/MYH20070827002100355_WMV700Kbps.wmv

(repost from Baidu.com)

Guest liezle

Hi liezle, it was the premiere of JRW's latest movie "Doublefaced Girlfriend" (translated from Chinese).

Here is a clip:

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/yonhap/200708/27/MYH20070827002100355_WMV700Kbps.wmv

(repost from Baidu.com)

oh, so his back in Seoul? :o i thought all the while that he's still in SF. :blink: or went to Seoul and gone back to SF again? :wacko:

Guest piano_lady

Korean magazine 'An An' September/2007 edition.

A Hesitater's Charm

Unnie, thanks for this interview article! So glad to hear that he's enjoying life before the actual shooting of C&A...why does he always have to play these kind of roles?? :mellow::o:huh: miss him!

Guest vicente

More pictures, I think may be next to charlesriver posted .

charlesriver.....Thank you for update news and pictures's Jisub with us all time. image

Guest charlesriver

vicente my pal ! Thanks for the capture since the clip has so few footage of SJS !

Sometimes I feel it is not easy to be a SJS fan. He is so low key, but that is one of the reasons I love him so. HA!