So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest vicente

Mabel... Thank you for update pictures with us. The picture No.2 Jisub to wear

slipper too, It very lovely. I really love Jisub. Hahaha. :w00t:

Guest mabeljisub

Mabel... Thank you for update pictures with us. The picture No.2 Jisub to wear

slipper too, It very lovely. I really love Jisub. Hahaha. :w00t:

Yes, vicente, I just noticed that as well, he looked a bit funny with that pair or slippers? sandals?

Guest charlesriver

Yes, vicente, I just noticed that as well, he looks a bit funny with that pair or slippers? sandals?

We call it flip flop in US, very polular in summer time.

Guest mabeljisub

Oh, I see. Thanks for telling us the proper name charlesriver!

Guest vicente

Yes, vicente, I just noticed that as well, he looked a bit funny with that pair or slippers? sandals?

Mabel ...I don't know call it, so I use slippers , sorry not it mean true. :lol:

charlesriver....Thank you very much. :lol:

Guest jerrina

love the pics from"hot chili paper" ok.gif

looking at ji sub's pics is enough to make my day...cunning.gif

thanks so much mabel!

a goodnight to everyone!

Guest love.peace.happiness.

this man is getting better and better looking...i love his new pics the edgy, cool look to him..he should keep his hair long cause it suits him so well..

Guest charlesriver

FOREVER ASIAN STAR CULTURE EXPO IN JAPAN”(FACE) opened in Tokyo.

Pictures of SJS and clothings he wore in MISA are on display.

1351-1.jpg

1351-3.jpg

1351-4.jpg

1351-5.jpg

1351-11.jpg

1351-15.jpg

1351-2.jpg

1351-35.jpg

(from sonick.jp credit to mamo)

Guest jerrina

any updates on ji sub?

looking forward for more news, pictures anything that is related to him...

can't wait for "cain & abel"

btw, where's everyone? :phew:

Guest charlesriver

2007080510210329962_1.jpg

소지섭, '카인과 아벨' 사전답사? 美 체류 중

드라마 '카인과 아벨'로 전역 후 안방극장에 돌아오는 배우 소지섭이 미국에서 망중한을 즐기고 있다.

소지섭은 지난달 말 미국 뉴욕으로 지인들과 함께 2주 일정으로 여행을 떠났다. 화보 촬영을 겸한 이번 미국행은 소지섭에게는 남다른 의미가 있다.

바로 '카인과 아벨' 초반 촬영의 주무대가 미국이 되기 때문이다.

전역 전까지 수많은 작품 제의를 받았던 소지섭은 심사숙고 끝에 '카인과 아벨'을 결정했다. 그동안 제작이 늦춰지던 '카인과 아벨'은 소지섭의 합류와 함께 탄력이 붙어 다른 배우들 캐스팅까지 일사천리로 진행됐다.

소지섭은 이번 미국 체류 중에 샌프란시스코를 비롯해 '카인과 아벨' 주촬영지가 될 장소들을 보며 각오를 다진다는 계획이다. '미안하다 사랑한다' 이후 2년여 만의 연기 재개이기 때문에 그만큼 작품에 대한 열의가 대단하다.

소지섭의 한 측근은 "내년 초 드라마가 방영될 예정이라 추석을 전후에 촬영에 들어갈 것 같다"면서 "어느정도 시간이 남아있는데 불구하고 소지섭이 드라마 캐릭터 구상에 여념이 없다"고 전했다

I am reposting this latest unconfirmed news from Taiwan MISA Forum....

Roughly it says that SJS has left Korea at end of last month (July). Currently he is taking a two week vacation in New York

area with a friend before to the filming of Cain and Abel sometimes in Sept. He will go to SF to get familiar with the area

since the first part of the drama takes places there....

Sorry I don't know the source of the story.

Aug/08/2007 So Ji Sub in US for a pre field investigation for 'Cain and Abel'

http://image.mtstarnews.com/star_real/2007...210329962_1.jpg

Actor So Ji Sub who comes back to TV screen with 'Cain and Abel', is enjoying vacation in US.

SJS went to New York with colleagues as 2 weeks schedules. This trip is also for picture taking, has special meaning to SJS.

Because US is the stage of early episodes of 'Cain and Abel'.

During his military duty, he was proposed many works, he considered a lot then made up his mind to 'Cain and Abel'.

The filming was being delayed, but after SJS is involved, the casting of other actors/actresses were progressed rapidly.

So Ji Sub will visit San Francisco too, the main location of 'Cain and Abel' for pre-paredness.

Since it is his comeback product after I'm sorry I love you 2 years ago, he is enthusiastic a lot.

One of his close co-worker says, "The drama is going to be aired next February, the filming seems to be started from about Choo Seok (Korean Thanksgiving day). Still enough time but SJS is busy for considering of his drama character. "

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...9962&type=1

Guest thunderbolt

Thanks so much for this wonderful piece of news, charlesriver and saturn. *muah*

This means preparations for filming are underway. I'm sure Jisub is eager to begin work on the drama. All of us are also eager to see him in Cain and Abel. I can't wait for Feb 2008 to come soon!!

Guest vicente

3asian_gakkenmokuji.jpg

드라마 '카인과 아벨'로 전역 후 안방극장에 돌아오는 배우 소지섭이 미국에서 망중한을 즐기고 있다.

소지섭은 지난달 말 미국 뉴욕으로 지인들과 함께 2주 일정으로 여행을 떠났다. 화보 촬영을 겸한 이번 미국행은 소지섭에게는 남다른 의미가 있다.

바로 '카인과 아벨' 초반 촬영의 주무대가 미국이 되기 때문이다.

전역 전까지 수많은 작품 제의를 받았던 소지섭은 심사숙고 끝에 '카인과 아벨'을 결정했다. 그동안 제작이 늦춰지던 '카인과 아벨'은 소지섭의 합류와 함께 탄력이 붙어 다른 배우들 캐스팅까지 일사천리로 진행됐다.

소지섭은 이번 미국 체류 중에 샌프란시스코를 비롯해 '카인과 아벨' 주촬영지가 될 장소들을 보며 각오를 다진다는 계획이다. '미안하다 사랑한다' 이후 2년여 만의 연기 재개이기 때문에 그만큼 작품에 대한 열의가 대단하다.

소지섭의 한 측근은 "내년 초 드라마가 방영될 예정이라 추석을 전후에 촬영에 들어갈 것 같다"면서 "어느정도 시간이 남아있는데 불구하고 소지섭이 드라마 캐릭터 구상에 여념이 없다"고 전했다.

ドラマ 「カインとAbel」で全域後テレビ劇場に帰って来る俳優ソ・ジソブがアメリカで忙中の閑を楽しんでいる.

ソ・ジソブは先月末アメリカニューヨークで知人たちと一緒に 2週間日程に旅行を発った. 画譜撮影を兼ねた今度アメリカ行はソ・ジソブには特別な意味がある.

ところで 「カインとAbel」初盤撮影の主舞台がアメリカになるからだ.

全域前まで幾多の作品提議を受けたソ・ジソブは深思熟考終りに「カインとAbel」を決めた. その間製作が延ばされた「カインとAbel」はソ・ジソブの合流とともに弾力が付いて他の俳優たちキャスティングまで一瀉千里に進行された.

ソ・ジソブは今度アメリカ滞留の中にサンフランシスコを含めて「カインとAbel」 主な撮影地になる場所たちを見て覚悟を押し堅めるという計画だ.「すまない愛する」以後 2年余り万の延期再開だからあれほど作品に対する熱意がすごい.

ソ・ジソブのある側近は "来年初ドラマが放映される予定だから秋夕を前後に撮影に入って行くようだ"と "どの位時間が残っているのにかかわらずソ・ジソブがドラマキャラクター構想に余念がない"と伝えた.

credit : Mariko 3asian

charlesriver , saturn.....Thank you for update news with us. I will wait endure

for see Sojisub in Cain and Abel. :blush:

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

His upcoming drama's entitled Cain and Abel right? When will it air again? :sweatingbullets: Mianhe I'm not that updated when it comes to Ji Sub sshi..

Guest thunderbolt

His upcoming drama's entitled Cain and Abel right? When will it air again? :sweatingbullets: Mianhe I'm not that updated when it comes to Ji Sub sshi..

Hi angel

Nice to see you in this thread since I normally see you in the Time of Dog and Wolf thread. :)

Jisub's new drama 'Cain and Abel' is supposed to air in Feb 2008. Filming has not begun yet but he is already making preparations for it.

thunder

Guest Dahee Fanel

Thanks for sharing the wonderful, wonderful news, saturn and charlesriver. :wub:

I'm sure that Jisub is just as eager as us fans to see Cain and Abel start filming. I'm sure he's missed acting so much, just as much as we've missed seeing him act. This early trip is a sign of that, and also of his eternal dedication to his work. February 2008 can't possiby come soon enough!

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

Hi angel

Nice to see you in this thread since I normally see you in the Time of Dog and Wolf thread. :)

Jisub's new drama 'Cain and Abel' is supposed to air in Feb 2008. Filming has not begun yet but he is already making preparations for it.

Hello thunderbolt .. hihi you're right I often lurk @ TODAW thread :rolleyes:

Thanks for answeing my question. Can't wait to see Ji Sub's comeback!

Guest charlesriver

Thank you Saturn for your much much better word by word translation! :D

vicente, thanks for the nice picture of SJS. I like your new siggy!

Jisub in New York ???

1358-0.jpg

Got this from sonick.jp but I can't read Japanese for the detail info. Looks SJS's the one wearing white t-shirt....

Guest cyan4jy

Thanks Saturn, Charlesriver, Mabeljisub, Liezle, Vicente for the updates, pix, wallies!!! It's been a long time since I have been here. Got my laptop repaired since it crashed!! Anyway ... Lots and lots of juicy updates on our Jisub. :o Can't wait to go read all of them!!! ha ha.. :wub: