So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest vicente

Thank you Saturn for your much much better word by word translation! :D

vicente, thanks for the nice picture of SJS. I like your new siggy!

Jisub in New York ???

http://sonick.jp/cgi/lbbs/img2/1358-0.jpg

Got this from sonick.jp but I can't read Japanese for the detail info. Looks SJS's the one wearing white t-shirt....

charlesriver ......Thank you for Jisub's picture , seeing very far , good luck you tell us Jisub wearing white t-shirt . It really difficult guess. :blush:

TV & Cinema Life Vol.16

TVlife16_04.jpg

TVlife16_03.jpg

TVlife16_01.jpg

TVlife16_02.jpg

credit : curara 3asian

Guest charlesriver

Vicente, I was not 100% sure the white t-shirt one was Jisub until I saw the blowup picture.

That chest, that ponytail...:D

01ra8.jpg

(from April/Taiwan MISA Forum)

Guest jerrina

greetings to all!

charlesriver > i can also see jisub in that blow-up photo... oh my! the more i see that, the more i want to see more of him...

vicente, thanks for the bigger version of the magazine...love the one sitting holding the hat & wearing vest! ;)

btw, i just made this gif hope you guys like it! :blush:

100171939dd681aa3vu9.gif

Guest vicente

Vicente, I was not 100% sure the white t-shirt one was Jisub until I saw the blowup picture.

That chest, that ponytail...:D

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8723/01ra8.jpg

(from April/Taiwan MISA Forum)

charlesriver ....seeing from enlarge picture , ok sure dear...really Jisub. :w00t::w00t:

And thank you for new picture. :blush:

.01.jpg

I am not sure credit from picture my friend send me again. :blush:

Jerrina ....Thank you for share picture. :blush:

Guest roughmetal2

vicente, thanks a lot for the great pics. been missing the clean-cut look of jisub and your post just made my day :sweatingbullets: . only hope jisub would smile more. he always seems so serious.

Guest vicente

vicente, thanks a lot for the great pics. been missing the clean-cut look of jisub and your post just made my day :sweatingbullets: . only hope jisub would smile more. he always seems so serious.

roughmetal2......I think so, too . But that is ok in this style , Jisub always handsome. hehehe. :phew:

Guest beatriz

VICENTE & CHARLESRIVER, IN SURE THAT PHOTO WEARING WHITE SHIRT WAS JISUB. I HAVE THAT PICTURE TOO..MY JAPANESE COUSIN RYUKI FROM JAPAN SEND ME THAT PHOTO..SORRY COZ I STILL DONT HAVE SIGGY AND AVATAR HERE..BUT I MAKE SURE AFTER MY EXAM I WILL TRY ALL MY EFFORT TO DO THAT. :blush:

Guest charlesriver

Brand new beautiful picture from sonick!

유난히 (Unusual)

sonick.jpg

생각이 많아지는 날이 있다... (Days with many thoughts in mind....)

(sojisub.com)

Hello beatriz !

Guest jerrina

another scan...bigger version

HOT CHILI PAPER PLUS+08

plus08_1.jpg

plus08_2.jpg

plus08_3.jpg

plus08_4.jpg

plus08_5.jpg

plus08_6.jpg

plus08_7.jpg

plus08_8.jpg

plus08_9.jpg

From 3asian, curara

=============

just in case somebody posted these bigger version pics before, let me know...thanks!

a big hug to all!

Guest vicente

VICENTE & CHARLESRIVER, IN SURE THAT PHOTO WEARING WHITE SHIRT WAS JISUB. I HAVE THAT PICTURE TOO..MY JAPANESE COUSIN RYUKI FROM JAPAN SEND ME THAT PHOTO..SORRY COZ I STILL DONT HAVE SIGGY AND AVATAR HERE..BUT I MAKE SURE AFTER MY EXAM I WILL TRY ALL MY EFFORT TO DO THAT. :blush:

Dear....beatriz... Now Jisub's pictures a lot of , not at all , I will wait see your siggy and avatar

when you finish from exam. :blush:

charlesriver....Thank you for new Jisub's picture. love that. :blush:

Jerrina.....Thank you for upload pictures with us. :blush:

Guest charlesriver

vicente, thanks for the picture. Isn't it too bad we don't understand Japanese?!

Jerrina, the bigger the pictures the better! :D

There is a new picture on sojisub.com, shot while filming Mr. Flower MV...

20070809_sojisub1.jpg

Guest Dahee Fanel

Here's another picture Jisub posted. :)

THE SCENE

*Photographed and posted by So Ji Sub on sojisub.com

2007-08-10

*Translated by Dahee Fanel

20070809sojisub1myphotorw9.jpg

No matter where I looked, it was a "scene". I wanted to mingle with and become one scene with this place.

Guest jerrina

Jisub's photographic work---THE MEMORY 2007.8.10

신부 Bride

so01wi3.jpg

첫 발걸음 직전.

낡은 소파 Used sofa

so02us7.jpg

코션이 내려앉고, 얼룩도 묻고......

추억도 않겠다.

사소안배경 Refined background

so03ap2.jpg

사소한 것에서 눈을 뗄 수 없을 때가 있다.

미련 Lingering

so04mz3.jpg

다시는 못볼 것처럼, 모든 것을 사각 프레임 속에 넣으려고 애썼다.

"미련"을 버리면 여행이 더 자유로워질지도 모르겠다.

From Naver Photo Gallery

http://photo.naver.com/forum/article/10

=============

posted by playchy

@JSA

Guest liezle

wow, the photos which ji sub took were all nice. i particularly like 'the scene' and 'bride'. i wonder who's the owner of the feet. and how he ever took that shot. could it be he chanced upon the bride resting her feet up during the reception? it's really cute. thanks jerrina and dahee for sharing ji sub's photos here. btw, seems that he's a really a shutter buy whereever he goes. :)

Btw, i've seen this photo last month but didn't post them bec i was hoping to see a better quality. But it seems that there is none and the visit is very private. Mgr. Yang [Ji Sub's mgr] visited “Gosireh” with So Ji Sub on 12 July 2007. They must have dined in this very elegant Korean restaurant in Japan wherein reservation must be made 2 months prior. Well i'm sure they didn't have any problem with the reservation since they know who the owner is. :)

20070712sjsvu2.jpg

So Jisub's hands

btw, i love the new photo posted in ji sub's official HP. i've a feeling that he directed the concept of th shot. love it! thanks charlesriver for bringing it here.

Guest charlesriver

SJS does have photographers' eyes who could catch that special moment. With his added comments,

he also shows what a sensitive person he is. I just love love his words!

SJS is on the cover of Korean magazine anan Sept. issue.

3asian_anan.jpg

(repost from Taiwan MISA Forum, credit: mara/youngsosa)

Guest liezle

Thanks charlesriver for the above photo again. It seems that ji sub kept busy doing photoshoots for some magazines before he left for LA.

like what i mentioned before, as a neophyte in photography, ji sub is really good. what makes his photos more beautiful are the words he personally chooses for his work. their very poetic and i like it...really like it. he never stops amazing me.