So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

i saw the amazingly hot mr so at the hong kong airport on friday 9-14 (i just returned hoome to la today). we stood next to each other in the immigration line and my, my, my. i never notice celebrities (i live in la and i see huge stars all the time but never really notice them) but i could tell who he was even in his aviator sunglasses, trademark fedora hat, true religion jeans, cowboy boots, ponytailed hair- you can tell how close i was!

i never bug celebs for autographs or pixs. but i was super tempted with ji sup however because misa is one of my favs ever. however, we were in a security area so i couldnt take a pix.

oc-ca - does this mean that he went to HK recently? Wondering if he stil there by this time? I envy you, you're lucky to have seen him up close. And I like the way you described him, true religion jeans, huh? And ye, i noticed, too that he usually wear shades, hat, boots, & pony-tailed hair now that he has long hair. But you forgot to mention his body-built because I notice that he lost a little weight. Just too bad that you weren't able to have his autographs. :rolleyes:

So Ji Sub's photo Essay ( http://photo.naver.com/forum/article/39 )

Too difficult to translate... sorry.

THE HUMMING (2007.09.17)

- 기다리다 - While waiting

sjs0401gl9.th.jpg

애꿎게 발끝으로 땅만 파던 기억. Memory of digging the ground with tiptoe

- 골목 - an alley

sjs0402kl1.th.jpg

고개를 내밀면 이마가 닿을 것 같다. If I stick out my head, feel like I can reach it by my forehead.

킥킥거리면서 좁은 골목을 뛰어 다니던 기억에도 닿을 것 같다. feel like I can reach the memory of running around this narrow alley while giggling.

- Humming -

sjs0403uw2.th.jpg

하고 싶은 말이 많아 질 때, When I have too many words I want to say

그 대신...... instead......

- Sometimes -

sjs0404sb0.th.jpg

지칠 때까지 쏟아 놓고 싶을 때가 있다. I want to pour out till I get exhausted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE CITY (2007.08.24)

sjs013boftj3.th.jpg

sjs023bofvj3.th.jpg

sjs033bofoj4.th.jpg

빼곡하게 반복되는 일상의 무게와, The reason I can bear the weight of busy repeating daily life

허무한 화려함을 견뎌낼 수 있는 이유는... and vacant splendor...

sjs043bofra9.th.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE MEMORY (2007.08.10)

<신부> The bride

so01og6.th.jpg

동행. going together

첫 발걸음 직전. Just before first step

<낡은 소파> An old sofa

so02al8.th.jpg

쿠션이 내려앉고, 얼룩도 묻고...... Flatted cushion, some spots......

추억도 많겠다. many memories too maybe.

<사소한 배경> trivial background

so03ow1.th.jpg

사소한 것에서 눈을 뗼 수 없을 때가 있다. Sometimes I cannot keep an eye off trivial stuffs.

사소한 기억에 휘청거릴 때가 있다. Sometimes I reel with trivial memory.

<미련> Lingering

so04xx7.th.jpg

다시는 못볼 것처럼, 모든 것을 사각 프레임 속에 넣으려고 애썼다.

I tried to put everything into the square frame, just like I won't be able to see it again.

'미련'을 버리면 여행이 더 자유로워질지도 모르겠다. If I throw away 'the lingering', maybe my traveling can be freer.

i saw the amazingly hot mr so at the hong kong airport on friday 9-14 (i just returned hoome to la today). we stood next to each other in the immigration line and my, my, my. i never notice celebrities (i live in la and i see huge stars all the time but never really notice them) but i could tell who he was even in his aviator sunglasses, trademark fedora hat, true religion jeans, cowboy boots, ponytailed hair- you can tell how close i was!

i never bug celebs for autographs or pixs. but i was super tempted with ji sup however because misa is one of my favs ever. however, we were in a security area so i couldnt take a pix.

OH...REALLY...HK AIRPORT.

OMG.....WHEN DID HE ARRIVAL HK??

WHERE DID YOU GO NEXT?

HK>KOREA? OR HK>USA?

Yep, sonick is in Macao now...

(edit : seems he already came back to Korea, probably today (Sep/18))

Implied by MAC 2007 Autumn & Winter catalog

mac_2007_winter_01.jpg

mac_2007_winter_02.jpg

mac_2007_winter_03.jpg

mac_2007_winter_04.jpg

mac_2007_winter_05.jpg

mac_2007_winter_06.jpg

mac_2007_winter_07.jpg

mac_2007_winter_08.jpg

mac_2007_winter_09.jpg

mac_2007_winter_10.jpg

mac_2007_winter_11.jpg

mac_2007_winter_12.jpg

mac_2007_winter_13.jpg

mac_2007_winter_14.jpg

mac_2007_winter_15.jpg

mac_2007_winter_16.jpg

mac_2007_winter_17.jpg

mac_2007_winter_18.jpg

mac_2007_winter_19.jpg

mac_2007_winter_20.jpg

mac_2007_winter_21.jpg

mac_2007_winter_22.jpg

mac_2007_winter_23.jpg

mac_2007_winter_24.jpg

mac_2007_winter_25.jpg

mac_2007_winter_26.jpg

mac_2007_winter_27.jpg

Wallpaper download

http://www.impliedbymac.com/mac_mania/wallpaper.htm

Making film

http://www.impliedbymac.co.kr/mac_style/catalogue_story.htm

Download

http://jsforever06.x-y.net/sjs/MAC_making_2007_winter.wmv

from Implied by MAC ( http://www.impliedbymac.co.kr )

Thank you very much Saturn. you're very fast. I was saving the pix and thought i will edit them by photoshop at home.you're very fast indeedthank you very much :Dby the way, what is he doing in Macau?

OH...REALLY...HK AIRPORT.

OMG.....WHEN DID HE ARRIVAL HK??

WHERE DID YOU GO NEXT?

HK>KOREA? OR HK>USA?

he arrived from seoul to hk airport on 9-14 when i arrived from chengdu china (after finishing a tour of tibet). i wasnt the only one who saw him, bunch of young korean girls (who i presume were on the same plane as he) were whispering about him in line as well. i spent a few days in hk and went to macau for a day but no second luck seeing ji sup sii.

to answer willenette's question, he is very tall and slender in person- wide shoulders (from all that swimming, i guess) and narrow waist & hip. and i noticed a little facial hair on his chin. oh, he also carried a large, soft black purse like bag- very metrosexual (or it could have been his carry-on).

to answer willenette's question, he is very tall and slender in person- wide shoulders (from all that swimming, i guess) and narrow waist & hip. and i noticed a little facial hair on his chin. oh, he also carried a large, soft black purse like bag- very metrosexual (or it could have been his carry-on).

Hi oc-ca - thanks for the reply. He's sexy & hot, isn't he? Now, I read that he already arrived in Seoul from Macau. :rolleyes:

he arrived from seoul to hk airport on 9-14 when i arrived from chengdu china (after finishing a tour of tibet). i wasnt the only one who saw him, bunch of young korean girls (who i presume were on the same plane as he) were whispering about him in line as well. i spent a few days in hk and went to macau for a day but no second luck seeing ji sup sii.

OIC.... SO LUCKY.

MAY I ASK A LITTLE BIT DETAILS?

WHEN DID YOU SEE HIM?

AROUND 14/9 12:00NOON?

Guest charlesriver

OMG! oc-ca, You are so so lucky! ! ! Thanks for the report.

Thank you so much Saturn and Vicente for the new MAC pics. SJS looks so great!

oc-ca Uh, You know I think same as charlesriver you are very lucky.

I always hope to see Jisub same as you.

If I can see Jisub, I think.... I will shock sure. :angry:

saturn.....Thank you for new pictures from Mac. :lol:

charlesriver.....Thank you for upload Jisub's pictures. :lol: This set to seems new pictures from Mac

especially face and hair. :lol:

Guest Leena651

Thank you Oc-Ca for sharing your encounter with Jisub. Wow, how exciting and lucky you must of felt! I just came back from LA and was hoping I will have an encounter with him just like yours. You'll have to really cherish that experience. I posted your story at Jisub Addicts (JSA) for Sonick's Fan all Over the World.

Guest sophia76

thank you very much saturn for the MAC pics! :)

He is so sexy!! ^_^

And thanks for updating us about Jisub's movings. I ask when he will go to San Francisco to shoot the drama.

Thank you for all the news and pics. Jisub is just too HOT! :w00t:

I hope I would really see him in SF!! How to say "Are you guys here for Cain & Abel?" and "Where is jisub?" in Korean? Appreciated for any illustrations~~ Many thanks. :)