So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

On 3/8/2016 at 11:05 AM, sojisubaddicted said:

On March 7th tvN broadcasted program "Open List 2016", talked about whom the Korean entertainment industry that choosed as "god of business," a CEO. Here's the TOP 3

1. Ha Ji Won

2. Yoo Ah In

3. So Ganzi aka So Ji Sub aka Sonick :w00t:

Source : http://www.koreastardaily.com/sc/news/74871

Capture from tvN source lbhsung at weibo

Same topics wrote at http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110368605#imadnews

From google translate what I get is : He started to be an investor with invested in 3 movies "Rough Cut", "Only You" and "A Company Man" and continues with abroad movies. 

Congratulation, now I can officialy call you So Ji Sub sajjangnim. After Joo Jong Won with Kingdom, and Kim Young Ho with Gahong, it's time to be the real sajjangnim with 51K. 

There was also an interview with "secretary Kim" at tvreports

Google translate : ...he appreciated SJS's character ( I think he mean "personality") and said "My sister, if not married, we want to introduce to SJS."

Hi sujisubaddicted, thanks for sharing this. So, aside from being a good actor SJS proves he's also a good CEO. I know he personally participated in overseeing his cafe  – A Twosome Place by 51K. I heard that he handled a big part in terms of interior designs and even menus for his coffee shop. And as far as I remember SJS also was trained as a barista for his business. I read that his coffee shop has always been on the top five list as profitable cafes of the 250 coffee shops nationwide of A Twosome Place franchise. As far as I know he also manages an entertainment agency, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong -  I read that he also into hiring staff and attend to different meetings.  BTW, TvN’s “The List 2016” is a celebrity program wherein they introduce fun facts that are related to celebrities by rankings. Here's the video :

:P

cr-kpopfighting

• Like 5

My dear friends,

Have you watched One Sunny Day web drama?

I happened to read some comments on his acting here as ... "wooden"...

OMG, if SJS's performance was wooden, who's the one better than him then?!! He's so sweet with countless cute subtle expressions in this drama. I'm swooned over his Ji-Ho character not a bit less than any of his other roles, LOL...

In my side of the world, it's about Autumn (yeah, talking of Australia Continent). It's raining today, and I'm dreaming of this one man in One Sunny Day...

1212941962.gif

Actor SJS in One Sunny Day was awesome as Kim Ji-Ho, an ordinary civil (if an extremely gorgeous man can be called ordinary that is). Well, being a man who was trying to move on from a break-up with his girl, his acting would stay on certain lines... At this, one of the reviewers exclaimed:

"I have a burning question.... WHO is this paragon that someone dumped So Ji Sub over??!! This is the most unbelievable part of the show. Some questions will never be answered I fear." kkk...

That good hearted reviewer was one of the guests on dramafever.com. In case non-fans might think we're biased on our dear Mr SJS, I would love to bring to you these professional compliments. Since maybe some of us have read this article, please allow me to put some more "colours" to it as illustrations!

Series Review:

One Sunny Day

by Taleena Sinclair on Fri, Sep 04, 2015

739047e0-52cc-497b-b249-3dfe904674ba.png

11281857.gif

Spoiler

What does a ridiculously good looking man do when he is dumped?

** Go to Jeju Island, of course!

b8.jpg

Welcome, Drama Fans, to the review of One Sunny Day, the web drama starring So Ji Sub and Kim Ji Won. Join Wendilynn, June, and Taleena as we discuss the highlights of the series.

Taleena: OK ladies I have got to start with calling this the Anti Drama because it is just an excuse to pal around Jeju Island with a slightly heart broken So Ji Sub.

a10.jpg

June: I agree but man I enjoyed it so much. Props for whoever made this drama because it made me want to go to Jeju Island so bad.

5.58.jpg

Like I wanted to go before but now it’s been intensified. Also, So Ji Sub needs to be there when I visit so that I can bump into all the time like this drama.

4.41.jpg

Wendilynn: I love that we’re calling it the anti drama. That just makes me laugh so much. This drama is so sweet and heartwarming and doesn’t have any of that craziness that infests the longer dramas. So Ji Sub even jokes about it later on and so I think it’s hilarious to call it such.

Taleena: That’s not to say it doesn’t indulge a little bit in drama tropes, but it does it in very tongue in cheek kind of ways. In particular was a scene where he thinks he sees the lead girl in the rain and it turns out to be someone else.

8y_vor5xmzig_z97ecN6DcPCuy0083q5J8ybU3Op

They subvert everything ever so slightly.

1.gif

2.gif

June: I think that’s why I liked this web drama so much because it skips over all the unnecessary drama that longer dramas have. I think that’s the fun part of web series, which I can totally get into. Lol

CcbJlT8VAAAJLWi?format=pjpg&name=large

Wendilynn: I’m coming to really love the web dramas. This one is perfect to fit in when you need something sweet and funny to watch and you don’t have a lot of time. I laughed so much watching this one. She was constantly embarrassing herself and how she handled it was so real. lol

Taleena: She had foot in mouth disease pretty badly - especially after walking in on him in the shower. I will say that I am glad they kept the realism high - no amnesia, no chaebols, more than slightly introverted (if unrealistically handsome) guy. Nothing contrived past the point of credulity. One thing that I really loved was - it showed what happens to these poor guys who are the “thirds” in the love triangle.

June: Yes!! It was so refreshing seeing this is a drama. It seems like we always get some over the top storylines and nothing is really realistic. I personally loved this female character. She was so funny and real. #BlessHer

Wendilynn: Both characters were really good. You are right Taleena, we don’t often get the odd man out story line and here was one who was quietly trying to recover.

jisonote.gif

He wasn’t very talkative, but his quiet smiles when she would put her foot in her mouth showed that he had a fun sense of humour about the whole situation they found themselves in.

4.39.jpg

4.40.jpg

The other things that really struck me was the table manners on display in this drama. I’m not sure why this was something I noticed, but they wouldn’t even eat when the ahjumma was talking to them at the bed and breakfast place. Their manners were almost exquisite.

l6Wgv2hoC4aIBOFscyI0EBK5qSwb9Lh-Cg-aRX-6

Taleena: All the relationships in this drama had a depth to them that I enjoyed. OKAY, maybe not the one dude who played everyone in that little Jeju town - although I loved him as the cop personae eating ramen. But Rose the hostel keeper, was funny and sweet and full of poignancy. The hints of her hard life and perseverance made the stories and jokes that much more amusing. Also, Lee Jong Hyuk as So Ji Sub’s boss/best friend struck just the right notes. I really believed these guys had that friendship.

ashTUVdj40LD3mm51Xfk971xTbRlND0L-ztYw9WI

June: See I knew I wasn’t going crazy with that one dude! I literally was thinking is that the same guy?! The one thing that really love about dramas and something that always stays with me are the friendships. If a drama can make me believe the friendship is real, then they’ve done a good job. (well most of the time! lol)

9.16.jpg

Taleena: I loved how they didn’t even explain it away.

Wendilynn: It was a lot of fun seeing that same actor pop up as the various officials in JeJu. I love stuff like that. Two other cameos i enjoyed were Ha Jae Sook as the lead girl’s best friend who tried to hook up with So Ji Sub at the matchmaker hostel. And also Lee Jong Hyun as the guy who just wanted to spend the first day of his romantic weekend in the hotel watching TV. lol

Taleena: I believe his official billing is as “couple guy”. Heh heh. I loved Ha Jae Sook ever since I saw her as Myung Ran in Protect the Boss. I just pictured her as the exact same character friends and terror of their high school. I have a burning question though.... WHO is this paragon that someone dumped So Ji Sub over??!! This is the most unbelievable part of the show. Some questions will never be answered I fear.

Wendilynn: ROFL!! It does seem impossible.

June: Seriously, I just can’t even imagine that.

Taleena: So ladies, final recommendations? Star rating? On a scale of 1-10 how close are you to buying your tickets to Jeju in the hopes that beautiful Korean men are so thick on the ground that you will run into one and begin a breathless romance?

jiso3.gif

June: I would definitely recommend this web series, it’s exactly how I like my dramas: short and sweet.

handmadejisubgoods-153.gif

We skip over all the unnecessary drama and get to the good stuff. Plus, it’s just so nice and mellow and I’m having some serious hair and clothes envy from Kim Ji Won. On a scale of 1-10, I would give it a 20+! Book me on the next flight to Jeju Island now!! Go, go!!

3.gif

Wendilynn: LOL! I know I want to buy a ticket. I’m afraid I did not miss the betraying best friend trying to steal the guy or the conniving mother-in-law trying to protect her baby from the selfish gold-digger. I mean, without all the angst we were just left with a delightfully sweet drama to pass the time with. I even loved the little twist at the end. (shhhh, not telling)

Taleena: I loved this so much I can’t even express it. It was the perfect drama to keep my appetite whetted for the up coming So Ji Sub/Shin Min Ah drama this December. I just wanted to watch So Ji Sub run around under a rabbit umbrella all day long.

5J8nnN1EYsMbkRUStkKMRWY70B3cobRrF4622eDW

That’s it drama fans: three out of three reviewers loved this drama. Tell us what you think!

tumblr_nkn7t4M5zW1sh8uxlo1_500.gif

tumblr_nkn7t4M5zW1sh8uxlo2_500.gif

Did you love it as much as we did? Don’t give away the ending in the comments and have a nice autumn day with So Ji Sub - you deserve it.

bas.gif

The original article on:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/series-review-one-sunny-day/%7B%5B%7Bnotification.object.url%7D%5D%7D

In case you might want to enjoy the series once again, this is the link with English sub:

http://dramacool.nu/watch-online/one-sunny-day/episode-1

(Screen caps and gifts credit to owners)

• Like 4

I admit I'm bias... But I truly enjoyed One Sunny Day!! The simplicity of the show is the best.  Did SJS ever do any interview on this web drama? I find that the character he played is very similar to his true self - not very talkative but very sincere.  Although I think our SJS wouldn't go after a girl who's already got a boyfriend - he has quite high moral from what I read.  

On a separate note, can someone tell me why did he close down his twosome cafe?  And did he open another one?  I recall seeing some pictures from other fans showing another building that looked like a cafe with 51k logo on the front.  Can someone enlighten me?

im sorry with my endless questions and swooning of our deliciously handsome SJS!!! I'm a rather new fan and just trying to soak up everything little information of this wonderful gentleman!  I even got my husband to watch his K drama!!!!  Hahaha... My husband rather enjoyed his movie A company man and the dramas Phamtom and road no1..  Heheheh.... 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mathi said:

My dear friends,

Have you watched One Sunny Day web drama?

I happened to read some comments on his acting here as ... "wooden"...

OMG, if SJS's performance was wooden, who's the one better than him then?!! He's so sweet with countless cute subtle expressions in this drama. I'm swooned over his Ji-Ho character not a bit less than any of his other roles, LOL...

In my side of the world, it's about Autumn (yeah, talking of Australia Continent). It's raining today, and I'm dreaming of this one man in One Sunny Day...

1212941962.gif

Actor SJS in One Sunny Day was awesome as Kim Ji-Ho, an ordinary civil (if an extremely gorgeous man can be called ordinary that is). Well, being a man who was trying to move on from a break-up with his girl, his acting would stay on certain lines... At this, one of the reviewers exclaimed:

"I have a burning question.... WHO is this paragon that someone dumped So Ji Sub over??!! This is the most unbelievable part of the show. Some questions will never be answered I fear." kkk...

That good hearted reviewer was one of the guests on dramafever.com. In case non-fans might think we're biased on our dear Mr SJS, I would love to bring to you these professional compliments. Since maybe some of us have read this article, please allow me to put some more "colours" to it as illustrations!

Series Review:

One Sunny Day

by Taleena Sinclair on Fri, Sep 04, 2015

739047e0-52cc-497b-b249-3dfe904674ba.png

11281857.gif

Hide contents

What does a ridiculously good looking man do when he is dumped?

** Go to Jeju Island, of course!

b8.jpg

Welcome, Drama Fans, to the review of One Sunny Day, the web drama starring So Ji Sub and Kim Ji Won. Join Wendilynn, June, and Taleena as we discuss the highlights of the series.

Taleena: OK ladies I have got to start with calling this the Anti Drama because it is just an excuse to pal around Jeju Island with a slightly heart broken So Ji Sub.

a10.jpg

June: I agree but man I enjoyed it so much. Props for whoever made this drama because it made me want to go to Jeju Island so bad.

5.58.jpg

Like I wanted to go before but now it’s been intensified. Also, So Ji Sub needs to be there when I visit so that I can bump into all the time like this drama.

4.41.jpg

Wendilynn: I love that we’re calling it the anti drama. That just makes me laugh so much. This drama is so sweet and heartwarming and doesn’t have any of that craziness that infests the longer dramas. So Ji Sub even jokes about it later on and so I think it’s hilarious to call it such.

Taleena: That’s not to say it doesn’t indulge a little bit in drama tropes, but it does it in very tongue in cheek kind of ways. In particular was a scene where he thinks he sees the lead girl in the rain and it turns out to be someone else.

8y_vor5xmzig_z97ecN6DcPCuy0083q5J8ybU3Op

They subvert everything ever so slightly.

1.gif

2.gif

June: I think that’s why I liked this web drama so much because it skips over all the unnecessary drama that longer dramas have. I think that’s the fun part of web series, which I can totally get into. Lol

CcbJlT8VAAAJLWi?format=pjpg&name=large

Wendilynn: I’m coming to really love the web dramas. This one is perfect to fit in when you need something sweet and funny to watch and you don’t have a lot of time. I laughed so much watching this one. She was constantly embarrassing herself and how she handled it was so real. lol

Taleena: She had foot in mouth disease pretty badly - especially after walking in on him in the shower. I will say that I am glad they kept the realism high - no amnesia, no chaebols, more than slightly introverted (if unrealistically handsome) guy. Nothing contrived past the point of credulity. One thing that I really loved was - it showed what happens to these poor guys who are the “thirds” in the love triangle.

June: Yes!! It was so refreshing seeing this is a drama. It seems like we always get some over the top storylines and nothing is really realistic. I personally loved this female character. She was so funny and real. #BlessHer

Wendilynn: Both characters were really good. You are right Taleena, we don’t often get the odd man out story line and here was one who was quietly trying to recover.

jisonote.gif

He wasn’t very talkative, but his quiet smiles when she would put her foot in her mouth showed that he had a fun sense of humour about the whole situation they found themselves in.

4.39.jpg

4.40.jpg

The other things that really struck me was the table manners on display in this drama. I’m not sure why this was something I noticed, but they wouldn’t even eat when the ahjumma was talking to them at the bed and breakfast place. Their manners were almost exquisite.

l6Wgv2hoC4aIBOFscyI0EBK5qSwb9Lh-Cg-aRX-6

Taleena: All the relationships in this drama had a depth to them that I enjoyed. OKAY, maybe not the one dude who played everyone in that little Jeju town - although I loved him as the cop personae eating ramen. But Rose the hostel keeper, was funny and sweet and full of poignancy. The hints of her hard life and perseverance made the stories and jokes that much more amusing. Also, Lee Jong Hyuk as So Ji Sub’s boss/best friend struck just the right notes. I really believed these guys had that friendship.

ashTUVdj40LD3mm51Xfk971xTbRlND0L-ztYw9WI

June: See I knew I wasn’t going crazy with that one dude! I literally was thinking is that the same guy?! The one thing that really love about dramas and something that always stays with me are the friendships. If a drama can make me believe the friendship is real, then they’ve done a good job. (well most of the time! lol)

9.16.jpg

Taleena: I loved how they didn’t even explain it away.

Wendilynn: It was a lot of fun seeing that same actor pop up as the various officials in JeJu. I love stuff like that. Two other cameos i enjoyed were Ha Jae Sook as the lead girl’s best friend who tried to hook up with So Ji Sub at the matchmaker hostel. And also Lee Jong Hyun as the guy who just wanted to spend the first day of his romantic weekend in the hotel watching TV. lol

Taleena: I believe his official billing is as “couple guy”. Heh heh. I loved Ha Jae Sook ever since I saw her as Myung Ran in Protect the Boss. I just pictured her as the exact same character friends and terror of their high school. I have a burning question though.... WHO is this paragon that someone dumped So Ji Sub over??!! This is the most unbelievable part of the show. Some questions will never be answered I fear.

Wendilynn: ROFL!! It does seem impossible.

June: Seriously, I just can’t even imagine that.

Taleena: So ladies, final recommendations? Star rating? On a scale of 1-10 how close are you to buying your tickets to Jeju in the hopes that beautiful Korean men are so thick on the ground that you will run into one and begin a breathless romance?

jiso3.gif

June: I would definitely recommend this web series, it’s exactly how I like my dramas: short and sweet.

handmadejisubgoods-153.gif

We skip over all the unnecessary drama and get to the good stuff. Plus, it’s just so nice and mellow and I’m having some serious hair and clothes envy from Kim Ji Won. On a scale of 1-10, I would give it a 20+! Book me on the next flight to Jeju Island now!! Go, go!!

3.gif

Wendilynn: LOL! I know I want to buy a ticket. I’m afraid I did not miss the betraying best friend trying to steal the guy or the conniving mother-in-law trying to protect her baby from the selfish gold-digger. I mean, without all the angst we were just left with a delightfully sweet drama to pass the time with. I even loved the little twist at the end. (shhhh, not telling)

Taleena: I loved this so much I can’t even express it. It was the perfect drama to keep my appetite whetted for the up coming So Ji Sub/Shin Min Ah drama this December. I just wanted to watch So Ji Sub run around under a rabbit umbrella all day long.

5J8nnN1EYsMbkRUStkKMRWY70B3cobRrF4622eDW

That’s it drama fans: three out of three reviewers loved this drama. Tell us what you think!

tumblr_nkn7t4M5zW1sh8uxlo1_500.gif

tumblr_nkn7t4M5zW1sh8uxlo2_500.gif

Did you love it as much as we did? Don’t give away the ending in the comments and have a nice autumn day with So Ji Sub - you deserve it.

bas.gif

The original article on:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/series-review-one-sunny-day/%7B%5B%7Bnotification.object.url%7D%5D%7D

In case you might want to enjoy the series once again, this is the link with English sub:

http://dramacool.nu/watch-online/one-sunny-day/episode-1

(Screen caps and gifts credit to owners)

In my opinion >> In this drama Kim ji ho was afraid of relationship so he acted like he doesn't care in everything. Therefore this character would have cold and heartless. Moreover the girl who dumped him was already engaged so Kim ji ho was also feel guilty. SJS doesn't act like wooden at all. ^^

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mwee said:

I admit I'm bias... But I truly enjoyed One Sunny Day!! The simplicity of the show is the best.  Did SJS ever do any interview on this web drama? I find that the character he played is very similar to his true self - not very talkative but very sincere.  Although I think our SJS wouldn't go after a girl who's already got a boyfriend - he has quite high moral from what I read.  

On a separate note, can someone tell me why did he close down his twosome cafe?  And did he open another one?  I recall seeing some pictures from other fans showing another building that looked like a cafe with 51k logo on the front.  Can someone enlighten me?

im sorry with my endless questions and swooning of our deliciously handsome SJS!!! I'm a rather new fan and just trying to soak up everything little information of this wonderful gentleman!  I even got my husband to watch his K drama!!!!  Hahaha... My husband rather enjoyed his movie A company man and the dramas Phamtom and road no1..  Heheheh.... 

About Twosomes place cafe, SJS doesn't continue to sign the contact with Twosomes place about 2 years ago. This is what i know, hope it can help ^^

18 minutes ago, Mwee said:

About Twosomes place cafe, SJS doesn't continue to sign the contact with Twosomes place about 2 years ago. This is what i know, hope it can help ^^

• Like 2

Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000

Honestly I don't think So Ji Sub's acting was wooden in One Sunny Day :D , it seems to me as if he's sort of acting like himself haha.

Maybe I’m too biased haha. But SJS’s acting style is very subtle not theatrical type so maybe that’s why they thought he was wooden? I like his acting, it’s very nice to watch…I personally don’t like it when actors over react too much. But other people like that style of acting and I respect that.

I also loved the simplicity of the drama One Sunny Day. It sort of felt like a cable drama (TVN sort of dramas). Hope he takes a drama with TVN..I love their dramas like Oh My Ghostess, Cheese In The Trap (well the first half of it…the second half is a MESS), Reply 1997, Signal, Let's Eat..

The drama’s sort of realistic to me. There’s no cheesy pick up lines or any mind blowing plot tropes. And I love how awkward they are at first, and then they gradually get closer as the time goes on.

Sojisubar FB page posted an English translation of So Ji Sub's latest Japanese interview! This part was not translated to English but it says according to his official Japanese fan site, he did over 20 media interviews so there will be more coming along our way :) This particular interview has similar content to the one published in @star1, so not much of a surprise here...

Here's the link to the translation: http://on.fb.me/1UfvTkv. Hope you all enjoy it!

• Like 6

Happy Thursday

There are so many interesting updates here but too little time to read them all. Hope weekend will come earlier. Lol Thanks to all who've been posting here.

Yesterday in some areas in my country had been passed by a total solar eclipse. I visited the area to watch directly. Amazing. I bet that Sojisub as nature lovers would like the phenomenon. It's soooo beautiful when daylight suddenly becomes dark. I can't say anything beside Thank You Lord, thank you. 

By the way, months ago I found out that TMS producer said that he has been thinking to made TMS the sequel. Great news although he didn't promise anything. If it is true, there would be enormous enthusiasm. I idly made this video to show my support. Part of the video belongs to Sogong Forever, thanks to her.  I compile with pictures as a throwback memories. Hope you like it 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Mwee said:

@Mwee thanks my chingu for your bias! :lol: Hehe, It's a heart-warming to read your insightful into SJS's moral... You even made your husband watched SJS's dramas which also made you an awesome fan indeed :phew:

As our friend Kittiya Kantasirikul's info, Mr SJS quitted on his cafe business after 2 years and 5 months when he finished the contract with The Twosome Place, from 22/07/2011 to 31/12/2013. Being a quiet man who wanted to focus more on Hip Hop music and acting, plus he had health problems ( a long time untreated cold due to busy filming The Master's Sun and a serious back sore), the man wished to have some rest. He got medication injected to his back and had to wear the back support for at least 9 months.

At 3:18 in this clip, he's wearing the back support in his rehearsal in Kobe one day before the Fan Meeting, July 2014

My dear Mwee, would you mind to visit page 1110 for a small article on 51K cafe and page 1111 for some more discusses on the reasons why he closed this business?

** Finally we get to see another script reading image of Mr So in 2010, for Road Number One. :)

CdJRqqLUEAAVwIN?format=pjpg&name=large

(Credit MK51)

Spoiler

A bit behind the scenes

CdJRqqMUIAAqpKf?format=pjpg&name=large

CdJRqqPVAAAZ7OQ?format=pjpg&name=large

• Like 7

2 hours ago, mathi said:

Being a quiet man who wanted to focus more on Hip Hop music and acting, plus he had health problems ( a long time untreated cold due to busy filming The Master's Sun and a serious back sore), the man wished to have some rest. He got medication injected to his back and had to wear the back support for at least 9 months.

At 3:18 in this clip, he's wearing the back support in his rehearsal in Kobe one day before the Fan Meeting, July 2014

He wore again @Mathi at the rehearsal Let's Go Together in Japan 2015. :( I agreed that SJS closed his cafe. I saw his picture worked so hard for it, choose menus, tried them, discussed the interior, photographed, etc,etc...too exhausted for a busy man like him.

I read from DC that finally the pre order  reached 1041 pieces. 

Found these at DC but I don't know what they wrote, although I had used mister Google Translation. Perhaps....buy Doodoomong and get Sojisub's signed cards ? Or buy Doodoomong and you will get So Ji Sub ? :w00t:

web_3745424207_2b057ff3_image.jpeg

web_3745424207_e7eac0b1_image.jpeg

web_3745424207_a982aad2_image.jpeg

• Like 3

Thanks my dear mathi!!! You are like the professor of this forum!!!  

I am so happy to hear that the pre order for OMV BTS hash it over 1000. That means in time to come, I'll get my order :)))  can't wait,

I think like every other awesome chingu here, I really thank god for this forum to give me my daily dose of SJS, while waiting for his next production.  

I hope he choose another rom-com drama soon!!  

• Like 3

SJS will appear in International Auto Show debut Mercedes - Benz booth on March 18, 2016

The long-awaited, from the Asian idol SJS airborne to help Xinjiang Urumqi 3.15 International Auto Show is drawing near it!

Before small series fans have been asking where Obama will appear. Announced today for you!

March 18, SJS will appear in Urumqi Red Mountain Convention Center VI Hall Mesa Benz booth.

Cr. http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzIxNzA4NjkzNQ==&mid=402429758&idx=1&sn=627355d0fb4f80b1216c20f58ae3357d&scene=1&srcid=0310PqCpgVK2L4On9N8zR0xR&from=groupmessage&isappinstalled=0#wechat_redirect&location=35

• Like 4

Year 2016 s / s MAMO-catalogue to get!!!!.

Year 2016 s / s catalogue has finally been released.
The new introduced #mamo-up all of the mythical I can watch something to you.

Mamo's face, so ji-sub of visual, women model Bianca of st.
Full of candy, and she says no.

This catalogue to get you
Catalogue you need to comment please!
(generously affection to go bigger odds up!)

Through the draw
Year 2016 s / s MAMO-x so ji-sub a catalogue to 30 minutes,
At Home from directly, shipping.
(Global for fans to overseas in the special deliveries up)

* event duration: from now to March 24 (Thursday)
* Opening: March 25th (Friday)
* event win it: Year 2016 s / s catalogue 30 people
*international_shipping_available

#2016SS_4월_COMING_SOON

Cr. Marmot Korea FB

• Like 3

SJS : 51K invests to importing "The Beatles : Hard Days Night" for publish in Korea on May, 2016. 

<The Beatles: Hard Days Night> one of the most outstanding movie jukebox comes from the middle of the British legendary band The Beatles sound online streaming service is imparted the news that start. 

Jukebox movie Legend movie "The Beatles: Hard Days Night" will publish on May, 2016 in the Republic of Korea theaters . 

(Import / distribution / offers by 51k, So Ji Sub)

For more information: http://m.datanews.co.kr/m/m_article.html?no=91534

• Like 3