• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• willenette

• coco

• Sarvin

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got this off of Sojisubar FB page. Reposted from a Korean fans IG. Translated it into English for you guys. The fan was lucky enough to have caught Ji Sub at his office at 51K on February 3. She

A love story for Valentines. Hope you enjoy this John Kim version and cherish him once again! Love him!!! Love you all, my dearest friends!!! OH MY VENUS   It t

Hello all Jisubbers! Finally done the translation from Japanese magazine RIVERIVER released in January 2016. As usual, translated based on http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4241387189 by 移动的荷尔蒙. Interview i

THEN & NOW: 16 Photos of Korean stars in their first K-drama role versus now

by KD Bonbon on Tue, Feb 23, 2016

0749c144-6487-4058-916e-bcec2da1cb7c.PNG

Have you ever wondered what your favorite actor's first role was? Are you interested in seeing how much famous K-drama stars have changed over the years? Check out this article to see how different (or not different) your favorite stars are from their first K-drama role to now! From Rain to Park Shin Hye, you will be amazed at how these celebrities have changed!

Scroll through to see how much these 16 celebrities have grown!

Skipped unrelated

13. So Ji Sub

c00e06d9-0821-4731-a9cd-8395d7972de1.jpg

Can you believe that is So Ji Sub above?! I can't! So Ji Sub's first drama role was back in 1996 for the drama Three Guys and Three Girls. The Oh My Venus hunk certainly has changed a lot!

Source : https://www.dramafever.com/news/-photos-of-korean-stars-in-their-first-k-drama-role-versus-now/

Changed a lot but  he's 100% original, never take plastic surgery.

Thank you everyone for the amazing updates and how to order the DVD, let's try Jisubbers, it's a very worthy item. @cccsub thanks a lot for the translation

Someone has make Clash Of Kings Making Video Sojisub Cut Only , watch here : http://weibo.com/p/230444cd46d8937aa6e58a0639f3ad4fe5e59c

• Like 6
19 hours ago, cccsub said:

Q: I would like to see you in a romantic comedy. Do you have any plans for that?
A: I’ve been doing very serious roles, I want to be in roles where I can let go of the burden. When I was a newbie, I did roles that are more relaxed and cheerful. I’ve been in comedies, as show hosts and have been guests on many entertaining programs. Due to the popularity of my dark role in What Happened in Bali (2004 SBS) and Misa (2004 KBS),  my bright cheerful image has been forgotten. I'm looking forward to the day where I can be in a cheerful role. 

@cccsub thanks my dear friend for the interesting interview!!!

A bit of the cheerful image he mentioned above 

** Gang-pae in Rough Cut was definitely a dark character. However, our dear Mr SJS sure had some fun behind the scene.

Making poster with actor Kang Ji-hwan for Rough Cut 2008

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

5.jpg

(Credit to owners via  Easternspirit.org)

** @sojisubaddicted thanks Lovely for those happy smiles! You made my day! 28558.gif

• Like 8

Sojisub personally invested in importing new Tom Hiddleston's film "High Rise"

Sojisub introduced an individual investment British Film "High rise" adapted from the novel of the same name. 

"High rise" is the story of a world with isolated building, independent class structure is formed, a violent incident, triggering the battle between residents story by Tom Hiddleston (also starring).

It's a 2015 British drama film, for Ben Wright Lee directing and editing. By Tom Heather Paxton, Jeremy Haillan, seats Anna Miller, Luke Evans and Elizabeth Moss starring. Movie adapted from J. G. Ballard, written in 1975 the novel of the same name. Jeremy Thomas by the producer of the company recorded picture company production.

The film was in September 2015 at the Toronto International Film Festival Global Premiere, and in the 63 session of San Sebastián International Film Festival at the premiere of the European region. The film was scheduled for 2016 March 18 in the uk official movie.

(on the back has 51 k and Sojisub name)

Cr. Challan Film FB 

• Like 4

Good news! Lee Jung Hyun is cast as a female lead in upcoming movie 'Battleship Island'. She won the Best Actress Award at the 36th Blue Dragon Award for her role in 'Alice in Earnestland.'

2016022432417420.jpg

I expect we will get English version of this news really soon.

Jisub is in really good company in this movie, and my expectations are raising high. I think it was about time for him to plunge himself into Chungmuro, cause honestly I prefer K-movies much more than K-dramas. With his acting chops, he should do more movies and get accolades and awards he deserves. Looking forward to this one and I hope it will launch his career to new heights.

• Like 6
7 hours ago, innerchild said:

Good news! Lee Jung Hyun is cast as a female lead in upcoming movie 'Battleship Island'. She won the Best Actress Award at the 36th Blue Dragon Award for her role in 'Alice in Earnestland.

I expect we will get English version of this news really soon.

Jisub is in really good company in this movie, and my expectations are raising high. I think it was about time for him to plunge himself into Chungmuro, cause honestly I prefer K-movies much more than K-dramas. With his acting chops, he should do more movies and get accolades and awards he deserves. Looking forward to this one and I hope it will launch his career to new heights.

@innerchild I think what you said is absolutely true. Seems like this movie and its cast are able to draw lots of attention. Always good to see that, can't wait for the movie to be ready!

@Kittiya Kantasirikul

Translation for the auto show promotional video above: Hi everyone, I'm actor So Ji Sub. See you at the Xinjiang auto show in March.

Oh i wished to see him in March too ;)

• Like 6

February 24, 2016

"Battleship Island" to star Hwang Jung Min, So Ji Sub, Song Joong Ki and Lee Jung Hyun

Source: Xportsnews via Hancinema.net

photo693712.jpg

Actors and actress Hwang Jung Min, So Ji Sub, Song Joong Ki and Lee Jung Hyun are starring in "Battleship Island".

"Battleship Island" is the movie about 400 or so Joseon people risking their lives to make the escape from Battleship Island during the Japanese Invasion.

This movie is directed by Ryoo Seung Wan and the cast is the recent hottest topic.

Lee Jung Hyun, a various award winner, takes on the role of Mal-yeon, who attempts to escape Battleship Island with Lee Kang-ok (Hwang Jung Min), Choi Chil-seong (So Ji Sub) and Park Moo-yeong (Song Joong Ki).

She has been through hardships in life but hasn't been knocked out yet.

Lee Jung Hyun has been taking over the screens with her wide spectrum and she is expected leave an impressive performance in "Battleship Island".

Meanwhile, "Battleship Island" cranks in this June and will be released in July of 2017.

• Like 5

Happy Saturday all Jisubbers here ! 

Enjoy your weekend. Thank you for all the updates. I hope So Ji Sub oppa can enjoy happily his weekend too and  never hope 

...Something wrong happened at his weekend...

82a9b007gw1f1cxj53agfg208c08skb9.gif

today he is drinking a warm coffee

82a9b007gw1f1cxjxjiaig208d07tavl.gif

reading some good books and news

82a9b007gw1f1cxlg5q1zg208m06xnj8.gif

smiling to the sunrise ( if you didn't find you can visit my country, oppa )

82a9b007gw1f1cxj3av4kg208i07be2y.gif

enjoy texting with hyungs and families

82a9b007gw1f1cxj45ry6g208m06x1dv.gif

until he realized that something missing....my girl ! My lovely girl friend ! 

12383444_1639130049685163_1579938374_n.j

So he decided to call his friend, a police officer, mr. So Phantom

1168341_1520141041625178_1168193892_n.jp

...and the handsome detective, mr, So In Wook

After a long discussion, they agreed to call the super hero, King So Ganzi

82a9b007gw1f1btt8re01g208d07h4gs.gif

...someone need my help...on Saturday ? Really ? What a messy world...I even can't enjoy my weekend

82a9b007gw1f1btsuikw6g206y06ek31.gif 

But he knows, it is his duty to make the world peaceful. Together with her queen, King So Ganzi start his mission

40807611jw1f1bxsfg3a1g20fa09ex6p.gif

bravely he attacked the enemy's place, horseback riding and sword swinging...

2080719133_6cb64e3a_1.gif

82a9b007gw1f1btsv4ljbg207306y7wh.gif

King So Ganzi beat his enemy easily

CO3_2_JUEAAPRCP.jpg

The mission has complete. Sojisub's girl friend returned safely. And now she is writing "Thank You my hero" to the King So Ganzi. 

:lol:It's only my imagination:lol: All pics thanks to credit.

• Like 5
On 26/02/2016 at 6:36 AM, Kittiya Kantasirikul said:

Update Full Version  CF "Clash of kings" Mobile game 2016 

Thank you and  Cheers for that! .....have waited so long fof this pairing. .....Gorgeous absolutely! 

SJS FIGHTING! ....."PLAY FOR KOREA"....

• Like 3