So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Good morning chingu...happy happy Saturday. Hope all of you can enjoy happiness on this weekend. And I wish So Ji Sub will enjoy his weekend too with friends, staffs or family. I read somewhere I forgot, Jisub had interviewed by about 20 magazines in Japan ? OMG...so there must be many cover magazines are going to publish there, on different time ofcourse. Last night I found these from weibo fans & DC. The Marmot Lookbook. Actually I don't know what the lookbook is, but some fans at weibo said it's from Marmot HP. Okey, whatever...Some are same with pics have been uploaded, but there are also different pic. But this is more complete and well-organized. And Kings from DC had made big beautiful scan close up Marmot pictures. Thanks to her/him. He/she often posts beautiful pics there. 

Marmot  S/S 2016 Lookbook 

web_1994321739_4cd193e9.jpg

Spoiler

web_1994321739_6c306da8.jpg

web_1994321739_2cf53391.jpg

web_1994321739_1026e4ac.jpg

web_1994321739_a2e98574.jpg

web_1994321739_c321437d.jpg

web_1994321739_41119137.jpg

ebd61f8fgw1f1tpllm6pzj21kw1ydn5d.jpg

ebd61f8fgw1f1tplmfhxfj20qb16zafm.jpg

web_1994321739_c4874787.jpg

Close Up pictures by Kings @DC

6.jpg

12%201.jpg

4.jpg

10.jpg

5%202.jpg

11.jpg

7_1.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well...what do you think sajjangnim after watched your pics for Marmot ?

3731395337_1b07a5b9.gif

Hmmmm....all are beautiful, aren't they ? I still the most handsome guy in the world

3731395337_18e5fe46.gif

But why I still can't find ms.right...

2048940707_82ad9d74_image.jpeg

fiuuh...a lonely weekend again...

PS : Thank you dear moderator, I didn't know before how to made a spoiler ...LOL...now I knew

• Like 4

On ‎10‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 0:19 AM, Mwee said:

Thanks my dear mathi!!! You are like the professor of this forum!!!  

I am so happy to hear that the pre order for OMV BTS hash it over 1000. That means in time to come, I'll get my order :)))  can't wait,

I think like every other awesome chingu here, I really thank god for this forum to give me my daily dose of SJS, while waiting for his next production.  

I hope he choose another rom-com drama soon!!  

Dear @Mwee haha...I'm more like a student who never learns enough of Mr Handsome So :P Thanks my chingu for your nice words!!!!

@sojisubaddicted, I love your homemade MVs and gifts so much Lovely! You brought the right feelings to each MV and the music is always your strong point! And Marmot HD pictures... Sigh... I zoom in and look into his eyes. OMG his sexy eyes!!!!!!!

Thanks dear @Kittiya Kantasirikul for the news! Now I'm very much looking forward to 18/03 to see Jisub's appearance in Xinjiang.

** My friends, he doesn't change much as time goes by. 

Photo taken in 2004

CdRcSt7UIAAjCVs?format=pjpg&name=large

After 12 years, February 2016

CdXmWzbUYAAArnT?format=pjpg&name=large

(Credit Motoko and Sojisublism)

** Fans have analyzed everything about him. Their radar leave nothing unnoticed, even the... nostrils... (Sorry!) :lol:Some sharp eyes Ladies, after spent a great deal of time watching Mr SJS, gushed:

"His nostrils are perfect! They are round and small and elegant..."

Hehe, my dears, guess Mr SJS would be super-shy reading this. Poor babe!

• Like 5

Reading script in 2008, for Rough Cut. He's the one wearing hat, sitting next to Miss  Hong Soo-hyun 

5c0f9581.jpg

Rough Cut behind the scenes

_2.jpg

65e4ba76.jpg

** Since he'll be at Mercedes Auto Show soon, this is a quick look at his Mercedes back in 2007 (supplied by his agent BOF). The logo was replaced by the word "So". Not all viewers were happy at the sight of his luxury car: some of them admired, some said he showing off, some others chased after him on the streets to look real close at the car. It's kind of dangerous... 

sjscar.jpg

It was brother Song Seung Hun's birthday, Mr SJS visited him on set of Destiny/Fate 2007. Then Jisub and the car were the talk of town. 

sjscar3.jpg

(All pics credit to owners)

• Like 5

Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000

Nice carrrr oppa!! I heard it was taken away from him after he left his agency BOF, is that true?? Or am I dreaming and thinking of weird things??? 

I'm so excited for next week bc we're going to get LOADS of fantaken pictures of So Gan Ji, and we're finally going to see him after his 2 month hiatus. Keep resting oppa... (it sounds so cringe when I say oppa but if I say So Ji Sub it feels like I'm just referring to him as another person and...ugh I'm so conflicted..) until you film your movie!!

And I'm also very curious about something...

In his Marmot ads he looks VERY skinny but then his recent pictures from the Japanese magazine he looks like he has more weight on. I think the Japanese magazine is closer to now right? Were the Marmot ones taken in January when SJS was at his skinniest after OMV? I hope his current weight is like the one on the Japanese Magazine....So Ji Sub experts...ANSWER ME! :)

hi guys 

since i watched everything of oppas except we are dating now..

i have a question

is that show good?

and also I havent watched road no. 1

so please tell me if these shows are good or not!!
thanks !

9 hours ago, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 said:

hi guys 

i have a question

is that show good?

thanks !

these are only my oppinion :

We Are Dating Now <<< 

It's a loooong winding love story between two pairs of teenagers. Chae Rim - So Ji Sub and Kwon Sang-woo - miss "Iforgetthe name". Teenager typical, winding, funny, full of unnecessary bickering, silly, a little dull but good enough to watch. I like sojisub there, his face was still cute, funny, like an innocent baby. At first, he was not dating with Chae Rim, but with another character who is very pretty and sexy. The film's soundtrack is very bad. But I do understand, it's an old movie. KSW was very funny there. You would never cry if watching this movie. 

Road No 1 <<<

It's totally different from We Are Dating Now. It was a very serious drama, involving famous actors. The story is very touching, gripping, emotionally draining. I can say that it is not an entertaining drama but a drama which brought a nationalism mission, peace mission, a historical film. In my oppinion, RN1 is an important drama in Korean Movie/Drama Industry. I'm not a good writer Princess, you should read here : https://dramajjang.wordpress.com/2015/09/13/road-no-1-review/ 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 said:

I heard it was taken away from him after he left his agency BOF, is that true?? Or am I dreaming and thinking of weird things??? 

I have read the same in this forum, Saturn eonni wrote it. But than I read news in year 2012 about the same car here : http://www.soompi.com/2012/03/08/so-ji-subs-oneofakind-car/ . From what I knew, all the news on soompi always selected strictly. So I think the car was still own by SJS till now, but I don't know what exactly happened between BOF n SJS. Perhaps sunbaes here like @willenette @innerchild @proserpinaespiritu @mathi etc know more about it. Go to page 689 for read his other cars. And about his moving car u can search the video on YT

dear @cccsub would you please help me to translate this sentences ? 

@移动的荷尔蒙 : #苏志燮##sojisub# 苏社长新代言为某炸鸡店,将作为该品牌第一位代言人出现在4月份起首次投放的TV CF里~很想问看看社长是不是事先尝过所有菜单[笑cry]话说,是要把치맥都代言一遍,才不愧对吃货名号吗

If I use mr.goggle, it said : Su endorsement for a new president chicken restaurant that will serve as the first brand ambassador appeared in April, for the first time since serving in TV CF - would like to ask to see the president was not previously tasted

Is he going to chicken restaurant brand ambassador ? 

• Like 1

I too heard the same story of how his car was taken back after he left is previous agency.  I think he either bought another one or that story was false.  Either way, if you see the video by another fan who was so lucky to catch him at his 51K office last Dec 2015, he has a SLK but without the special logo of his surname.  The other Suv next to the SLK is also his I think as there are pics and videos of him driving or coming out of the Suv.  Although I don't know what make is the black Suv.  And there was this video back in 2013 talking about his special car so I think the story is probably false.  But maybe one of our more senior experts in this forum can clarify for us?! 

this is my first time attaching a video - I hope it's alright to attached a video that was posted up in YouTube by another fan.  I'm sorry if its not allowed and the moderators can delet this post.  

• Like 3

11 hours ago, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 said:

hi guys 

i have a question

is that show good?

thanks !

Agreed with @sojisubaddicted, WADN was so long winded and draggy hahaha. Actually I think it was okay until maybe halfway, after SJS's character finished army and entered the working society, then it got draggy from there on. Plus I think Chae Rim's character was written not that good, because she seriously falls for guys toooooooo easily. But I have to say Kwon Sang Woo (who played CR's brother and SJS's best friend) was so hilarious, his romance with Soo-ji (i forgot her real name oops) was quite entertaining, seeing how a playboy ended up with a rich and dull girl hahaha. If SJS wasn't in the drama I probably wouldn't have tried watching :phew:

As for Road No.1.... I LOVE IT! Okay but that's partly because apart from liking romcoms, I also like watching all those war/army genre type of dramas or movies. So when RN1 was released I just had to watch it :) The drama's mainly revolves around the Korean War in 1950... I was pretty glad I learnt 'some history' while I watched this show. I did cry once or twice too, hahah. Romance scenes were okay, quite alot of kissing scenes though :P One of my favorite parts was the few episodes when Jang Woo (SJS) thought Soo Yeon (Kim Ha Neul) died and he was on the verge of losing his mind, until when he finally saw her again. And also loved how Tae Ho (Yoon Kye Sang) sincerely respected Jang Woo after he saw the captain in him! Overall I think it's still quite worth to watch, sometimes the way they showed the brotherhood among the comrades was touching :tears: 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mwee said:

The other Suv next to the SLK is also his I think as there are pics and videos of him driving or coming out of the Suv.

Thank you Mwee for posted this. Talking about luxury car is always interesting right ? Especially our prince's car. Yes the SUV belongs to SJS. I read that other than the car we have talked before ,he has SL55 AMG, BMW 7 and a SUV.  Here are the video of his SUV which use as his moving car. I think it's a Chevrolet. 

110516_car1.jpg

110516_car2.jpg

credit : Saturn Kr 

bn1

credit : pollylove.blogspot

More pics on spoiler

• Like 4

That cool SUV would be perfect if it didn't have that ashtray thing...then that means people can smoke inside the car...and I DETEST cigarette smoke inside cars..

I remember when I was little I went inside a family friend's car and the guy smoked and it smelled so bad inside the car...I almost died in there LOL

But it's cool that there's a TV and a freakin computer inside the car! Like I would live inside that car!! Who needs a house??? JK 

Is it true that Jisub is going to film a chicken CF??? im so excited~~~ I hope actually eats the chicken because in some of the food commercials I see the celebrities BARELY eat the food, they just take a little nibble. 

@sojisubaddicted Thanks for your opinion! I think I'm going to watch We Are Dating Now...I've been procasinating on the drama for too long. I just finished watching a Kwon Sang Woo drama so it's a bonus that So Ji Sub and Kwon Sang Woo is there. I watched half an episode and i'm glad KSW is doing a comedic role...he always does the sad roles that involves death and lots of tears (sort of like our jisub except jisub does romantic comedies now!! :wub:)

Happy Monday everyone! And happy White Day for all the members here who celebrated. And of course for Jisub ssi...or I should call Mr. Jisub CEO? :heart:

82a9b007gw1f1vftdf4ifj20i20lmgnd.jpg

Someone at weibo has a great sight that she can compare the pic from Vivien & Japan mag. What do you think? Thanks to credit 

ebd61f8fgw1f1tv290f2bj20q00j9gqm.jpg

And found these pictures from Dec 2012 from "Always" promotion at magazine. The title is "Oricon Style" Crédit to fans at weibo 

ebd61f8fgw1f1vbu1owhpj208p0d2gmb.jpg

Spoiler

ebd61f8fgw1f1vbu0yt5kj208p0d2jrz.jpg

ebd61f8fgw1f1vbu2jpopj208p0d23yz.jpg

ebd61f8fgw1f1vc4e6zutj20fh0algn3.jpg

ebd61f8fgw1f1vbu40pg0j20fk0dc40m.jpg

Oh my gosh... I can't breathe watching this gif, although I have seen it many times, but I always want to keep everytime see it. I hope it's OK to post here, it's not about the intimate scene, but moreover about the very deep pure love relationship.  

ebd61f8fgw1f1vc9id8fqg20c806ln93.gif

Last night I listened a romantic song "Wide Open" fr Westlife. At the last part, there's a lyrics :"I would die for you ". It reminds me to Cheol Min.

Thank you Cheol Min, you have teach me about sacrifice for love. Thank you Jisub ssi, you have succeed to sent me the movie's message."Always" make me appreciate all loves  and live that I received. 

Have a good day Jisubbers and let's love our live 

• Like 5

@sojisubaddicted all i could say is that to my knowledge that car is a Mercedes Benz custom built for SJS with chinese characters at the front the meaning of So and not the word So itself. A few years ago I've read about celebrities who owned luxury cars and he was listed as one of them who owns a Mercedes Benz costing almost half a million US dollars. So I doubt that an entertainment agency would spend an enormous amount of money just for the use of their talent.

@xoxoprincessxoxo1000...We Are Dating Now is a romcom about friends later becoming lovers. It's been so long perhaps ten years since I watched this drama but I remember So Ji Sub and Chae Rim were both still young, handsome and beautiful. I liked this drama. Road Number 1 is one of my most favorite SJS drama. It was preproduced and was shown in time for the sixtyieth anniversary of the Korean War on June 2010. Mr. Kwon Sangseung of Dramajjang did an awesome review of Road # 1. I have always loved SJS in military uniforms and it adds to his charisma. It not only depicts the horrors of war but it is also a poignant love story. The cinematography is awesome! Hope you'll love it too. 

• Like 4

That gif of so ji sub and han hyo joo eating each other is making me extremely envious of han hyo joo (not to the point where i want to kill her though because I'm not that crazy

She's a lucky girl!!!! ANyone who got kissed by So Ji Sub probably saved a country in their previous life...

To So Ji Sub's future wifeu: YOU ARE SO LUCKYYYYY!!!!! give me a piece too of the so ji sub cake 

Ji Subbers...let me introduce you to my life:

This is me when I'm fed up with homework and I need a little cravin on so ji sub's hot abs 

*searches So Ji Sub abs on google*

tumblr_m6hsq9dASj1qjcl7s.gif

A hot picture of So Ji Sub appears

sjs2.jpg

After I see the hot picture of So Ji Sub

1.gif

After I'm done questioning my unhealthy life choices 

post-14883-Penny-shutting-and-throwing-h

The END 

17 minutes ago, Ihjj said:

Lol. I'd love to see JS with Song Hye Kyo next! 

YESSSS!!

imagine so ji sub as yoo si jin instead of song joong ki in Descendants of The Sun (i have nothing against joong ki I LOVE HIM btw!)...the chemistry would be off the chartss!!

I hope So Ji Sub and Song Hye Kyo get cast in a melodrama or a romcom. Maybe like a food drama (like Kim Sam Soon, Pasta, Coffee Prince or Baker Kim Tak Goo) I've always wanted to see So Ji Sub with food, especially after OMV because he looks too skinny there!! 

On 12 March 2016 at 0:58 AM, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 said:

Nice carrrr oppa!! I heard it was taken away from him after he left his agency BOF, is that true?? Or am I dreaming and thinking of weird things??? 

I'm so excited for next week bc we're going to get LOADS of fantaken pictures of So Gan Ji, and we're finally going to see him after his 2 month hiatus. Keep resting oppa... (it sounds so cringe when I say oppa but if I say So Ji Sub it feels like I'm just referring to him as another person and...ugh I'm so conflicted..) until you film your movie!!

And I'm also very curious about something...

In his Marmot ads he looks VERY skinny but then his recent pictures from the Japanese magazine he looks like he has more weight on. I think the Japanese magazine is closer to now right? Were the Marmot ones taken in January when SJS was at his skinniest after OMV? I hope his current weight is like the one on the Japanese Magazine....So Ji Sub experts...ANSWER ME! :)

@xoxoprincessxoxo1000

Happy at your service, my dear Princess, though it’s a bit late I guess. :phew:

Couldn’t do anything in the past few days but I’ve enjoyed all of the lovely posts immensely. Thanks all dear Jisubbers!!!! :)

Regarding Marmot catalogue, the earliest update was in the first week of February. So, you’re right, my dear. Most likely the shoot was done in January when Oppa still in Kim Young-ho’s shape, a bit thin despite his enormous sexiness, kkkk…

As we know, he’s the man with great appetite, yet has to refrain from eating good food. The good food here means tasty, up to his liking of course. However, strict diet prevents him to do so. He revealed he craves for ramen at the Guerrilla Star Date and also with the host at KBS Award Ceremony 2015. If you are his wife, what would you do? I guess most of us would want to gift him a special day to taste the sweet of life (sound familiar?!:P)

Thanks God, people had many chances to feed him onscreen. Oppa ate ramen legally in many dramas. His eating ramen whole heartedly were really a scene to watch.

One-Sunny-Day-9.jpg

Would you like to check one of those scenes?

At 1:20 in this clip, as Chul-woong (Glass Slippers) he had jajangmyeon on his first date. Behind the scene, the cute man attacked at least 3 dishes, hehe. Also bonus in the clip a scene at 7:05 where Oppa rocked at the karaoke. He’s really cool!!! Who said he couldn’t sing?

Apart from ramen, Jisub oppa also dreams of hamburgers.

An article mentioned about this:

So Ji Sub Uses a Hamburger as His Profile Picture? “Let’s just wait 2 months"

"In a recent interview, actor Kwak Do Won revealed that So Ji Sub's Kakao Talk main profile picture is that of a hamburger. He said, "Once, I was looking at So Ji Sub's Katalk profile picture, and noticed it was that of a hamburger meal. 'Let's wait just 2 months' was written by the photo."

ghost-so-ji-sub-teams-up-with-kwak-do-wo

He continued, "I thought it was so funny, so I said to So Ji Sub, 'Just eat it,' and he responded, 'Hyung, you should lose some weight too.' I then playfully responded with, 'I'll take care of my own body,'" and elicited laughter.

Despite wanting to eat that hamburger, So Ji Sub had a pro mindset, and was able to resist the temptation.

Upon hearing about So Ji Sub's hamburger profile picture, netizens commented, "So Ji Sub's hamburger profile photo is cute," "I want to buy him a hamburger," "It's not by coincidence he has that kind of body," and "He truly is So Ganji.""

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/46830/20131025/so-ji-sub-hamburger-profile-picture.htm

Just wait for another two months for the drama to end then he could make the first bite into the longing hamburger. Too much to endure, oppa!!!!!

Again, filming brought certain fun sometimes, especially when he had to act eating hambugers, heh!!!

cocostory11.jpg

A while back, dear Jisub-aholic made a clip behind the scene of I Am Ghost. She named her clip as I Am...Sweet Ghost, LOL…Such a sweet girl! The story was about a quiet Korean assassinator got his “job” done in Japan. He had been chased by both gangsters and cops. What is the most suitable food for runaway people? Well, hamburgers of course, kkk… From 4:45, thanks to shooting repeatedly, he’s full…

My friends, if I have a chance I would buy hamburger for him as many as he wants, just to see his sweet smile. However, only this tattoo expert had that awesome chance, feed him Mc Donald I mean. And of course, our SJS was more than happy to eat it.

Please check the spoiler for the old article!

So JiSub's tattoos

By Hind, Octorber 2010

1610236.gif

Spoiler

There was a lot of talk about Jisub's tattoo lately, thanks to Atn for the link at soompi & for the hint at the shout box ^^ , we got to see more pictures of Jisub & the tattoo guy & read about the processes ..

The tattoo guy specialist is the tattoo design/painting, he's really an artist, I’ve been through the pics of his works@ his blog & wow, he does really knows what he's doing..

anyway, they said that the manager called him, asking him for an appointment for the next day, he already had a full schedule but managed to safe an hour for her in the midst of his schedule.

The next day, he was shocked to see Jisub walking through his door haha He was expecting the manager ( a woman) haha

they had to make some sessions in order to come up with the desired tattoo, which he made Jisub sign haha

a8a901dde433efa877c63862.jpg

then they started the work. they were listening to hip-hop. We all know that Jisub is a quiet person, not too much of a talker, the tattoo artist just discovered that day haha He said that Jisub was calm, queit, not a talkative person, giving short , serious & honest answers .

sjstat20101003.jpg

in a while they become hungry so the manager brought them McDonald, he said it was delicious haha

sjstat201010032.jpg

when he finished his work, he told the manager that he needs to see Jisub in 2 weeks time, in order to check if everything's alright & to take pix, the manager said that Jisub understand that haha so cute.

sjstat201010033.jpg

As promised Jisub came back two weeks later, the skin was completely healed.

then they took a pic together with the tattoo ^^

f9a36394efa10259d31b7023.jpg 

the first pictures where we saw the newly added tattoo was in Arena Homme, we wasn’t sure whether it was a fake or not till the above pictures appeared, so it means Jisub made it before the Arena shooting was scheduled, the skin seems healed & fine to me

3asian_Mariko_FEATURE_interview_1010_009

In the first tattoo Jisub had , as you can see there’s a bit difference between the first time we saw it (the right pic) & the last time we saw it ( the left pic) seems that he made some changes to it, the eye seems more alive if i can say so & there's more color

3asian_Mariko_Tattoo6.JPG

My point of view:

Well as a fan , I’m always supporting Jisub in all his decisions, personal or formal ^^ He never disappointed me & don’t think he will, because of his personality & the way he sees things are a more realistic, smart I’ve ever thought.

I’ve always liked the small & cute kind of tattoos being a girl but for the boys, that's not really their favorite as I’ve seen so many times. Back to Jisub's tattoos, I really liked the first one so much when I’ve seen it, it made Jisub a more mysterious man, he surely has his own point of the view of the matter, he always dreamt to have a hotel, he always said that & still do, so that was a way of keeping his dream alive for him, to remind him of it

The second tattoo is the same, as far as I can see, it's another reminder of his dream , besides the 51k he so much loves, & my heart tells me it's a way to let us , his fans, know he loves us..

Overall he seems more handsome with it right??haha *fangirl mode on*

pix credit to 3asian/aprolife

Posted by Hind 

Source: http://totallysojisub.blogspot.com.au/2010/10/so-ji-sub-tattos.html

(All pictures and clips credit to owners)

• Like 3