So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000
43 minutes ago, Kittiya Kantasirikul said:

This clip was from 17.03.2016 when OPPA first arrived at Xinjiang Airport. No guards, No protection, he has only a pole to hide!! 

:bawling: :cry: :dissapointed_relieved:

Oh My Godd!! To me he looks confused and distressed in that video like hes doing some mission impossible thingy..trying to decide where to go next 

poor oppa :( is this a bad weekend or is he just tired?? we dont know....

your last sentence made me laugh: No guards, No protection, he has only a pole to hide!!

when i watched i felt so bad for him....or am I being overly sensitive??? IDK you guys tell me

1 hour ago, Kittiya Kantasirikul said:

This clip was from 17.03.2016 when OPPA first arrived at Xinjiang Airport. No guards, No protection, he has only a pole to hide!! 

:bawling: :cry: :dissapointed_relieved:

That's the one that upset me.  Watching it made me feel really awful for him.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, sojisubaddicted said:

Baby lotions!!  Omg... That's his secret. Thanks for the info Mathi.

And of course his diet, daily training and drink a lot of water. Do you know what the brand baby lotion he use? Sojisub has a really great skin. I bet his skin is very gentle with very tight pore. Make me want to touch it sometime. 

@sojisubaddicted

Hehe, Lovely, you pick the right question to ask! B) I've been digging for that article, unfortunately, it didn't mention which lotions in details. Let's think about Johnson Johnson baby care as that name is the one of most reliable and popular brands :P

People with white skin tend to have a number of moles here and there. Fans sure have eagle eyes. A few months ago, I was amazed at dear @rain719 who kept counting SJS'moles. Dramatroll blogger must share the same "deep" concern, she remarked

tumblr_mu95qsmRog1sh8uxlo1_1280.jpg

I bring here the full article ( there was a part regarding baby lotions) in case our friends haven't read it. Up to date, what they found interesting about him 12 years ago seems unchanged. I bet the reporter must be a girl. Why? A fan girl knows how to make it sweet when it comes to describe his Royal sexy body haha...

ELLE MAGAZINE June/2004

So Jisub's cool life style

WxwKHahFrrFY1yGAThgA0USsJ2U.gif

Spoiler

New tough guy, So Ji Sub. 

So_Ji_Sub_5280_107.jpg

CAR...

He enjoys staying by himself. So he likes cozy sports car. 
Since he shuns carrying other persons. 
This Bentz SLK is a sharp, luxurious and sexy sports car, a little bit of sweetness is added on toughness. 
It is fitted perfectly on So Ji Sub's image. 

FASHION...

The hidden weapon which makes his long and solid body look better, is hand-made suits. 
Inner wears are hand made as well by his favorate designers, so that they all fit to his body. 
A slender waist, highlighted shoulder and one button style. 
Usually ready-made suits cannot deal with his long arm, wide shoulder and tiny waist. 
For his suits, they should be cut and made so that they fit to his body. 

ACCESSORIES...

The necklace fell onto his fascinating breast is 'DOLCE & GABBANA'. 
Accessories with luxurious and bold design suit for him. 
His most favorate item is earring. Recently he changed his mind(?) and he made another hole on his ear. 
That shines more brightly as making a beautiful contrast with his tanned skin color. 
He prefers light and simple black shoes and elegant bags just like his favorate black and white suits. 

SKIN CARE...

" My skin hardly go rough even though tanned a lot" 
saying this tough guy, but his beauty products are baby lotions! 
This was so unextected to a tough guy but it proves he has very healthy skin. 
Actually he has perfect white skin color, he wanted to change his image, 
so he did a beach tanning then used a tanning machine as well. 
He does aerobic exercise for 1 hour and half every day. Also he does weight trainning everyday. 
These are all the secrete of his smooth skin. 

PERFUME...

He loves the attractiveness of perfume 'Versace Blue Jean'. 
He choose perfume according to his everyday feeling. Sweet perfume on pleasant day, 
when a little bit gloomy, so want some refresh, he picks up cool perfume Dior Higher. 

LIFESTYLE...

He doesn't like party or meeting people. He is a quiet tough guy. 
He easily gains weight so he has just two meals per day, even though he has such a robust body. 
He enjoys deep taste of Cappuccino and Espresso, he smokes a lot during working. 
he loves playing by himself. This tough guy's new toy, Sony digital camera is an essence of his 'playing by himself'...

• Like 4

hehe @mathi

I did notice that he had less/no moles compared to before...esp when I watched Delicious Proposal XD...

SJS is a MAN but he has nicer skin than me..well he's a celebrity with a bunch of dermatologists and stuffss...kekeke and he has good genes too

I hope SJS gets a picture with Victoria Beckham at the AIDS charity event..I would die of happiness....

Goodnight Guys~~ <3

3 hours ago, lynn91 said:

That's the one that upset me.  Watching it made me feel really awful for him.

I really appreciate your attention to our oppa safety . That's what good fans should  think first.

But keep calm dear Jisubbers...sometimes what we have watched on video wasn't exactly what happened in the field. I really believe that the event organizers had thought oppa safety carefully. You can see the tall lady guard him since from Seoul, it showed that they were very serious. It's international event. But here we go...we should understand that  sometimes the plan couldn't run smoothly. 

I dig some fans weibo account and found that there were some police officers guarded oppa since the first time he arrived. 

b4a80ae5jw1f20d3qmm4xj20qo0zkafw.jpg

b4a80ae5jw1f20d3tbw91j20qo0zkn0k.jpg

b4a80ae5jw1f20d3vuwqxj20zk0qotbm.jpg

b4a80ae5jw1f20d3w5xuxj20zk0qo77e.jpg

But when you see here : http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:53140d52ce73d3cc47664ed091d215cc&ep=DmIS98jM2%2C3030911717%2CDmIS98jM2%2C3030911717

From the video I think they didn't realize that fans who welcoming him were too many. The police officer tried hard to took care but people were increase incredibly. So I thought Jisub ssi tried to hiding behind the column nervously. (don't worry about it, he was expert in hiding...) And what a pity that people kept following him (made awkward the introvert guy) .After all  I think all he could do is keep following the police officers and walking into the car. And you see even that the police officer had forced to shouted people, they were nervous too. In one side SJS's safety is the priority, on the other side those people are SJS's fans. 

Take a look this one too 

http://xiaoying.tv/v/bvgh2/1/?ep=DmL3abb1V%2C1862574911%2CDmL3abb1V%2C1862574911

The crowd were too big. Difficult to be handled. I myself never predicted that there are many fans in Xinjiang. It's not Beijing or Shanghai where oppa has strong fanbase. It's more than 4 hours flight time from Beijing and big enthusiasm still exist. Who ask you to be so cool, oppa. 

The arrival experience made the event organizers increased their protection to oppa. During breaking time, he sat alone. :D

b4a80ae5jw1f21djpah65j20qo0zkae4.jpg

At Shenzhen, securities guarded him strictly, although he arrived in the very early morning and there weren't many people know his coming. 

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:44d921a8ea3eab498b9f677f28302ba3&ep=DmT8xhToZ%2C1761105452%2CDmT8xhToZ%2C1761105452

The guards kept saying :"Don't touch him, don't touch him "

What make me feel that SJS was just fine, there are Sojisubar. They reported everything n keep watching oppa until over than midnight time in Shenzhen. 

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Kittiya Kantasirikul said:

There's rumors about SJS that he didn't smile when he stayed in Xinjiang and also during and Event. Oh!!  I have some proofs that the rumors was wrong !!! 

:blush:

Thanks my dear @Kittiya Kantasirikul for the post of his smiles. Also thanks dear @sojisubaddicted explained to us what was happening "at the field". I'm surprised too at the large crowd of fans welcomed oppa. Hope he won't get too tired because of the tight schedule. He must dress very nice in this charity event. 

Since our Princess wished to see our SJS takes photo with Victoria Beckham, I wish to see oppa's facial hair. Please don't shave tonight, Jisub oppa!:lol:

He's going to stay 2 days in Hong Kong, it would be my dream if he'll be on a Magazine liked Ellemen Magazine last year!!!

SJS fighting!!!

Fans noticed the 51K pin on his suit.

Cd450XUW0AADmXz?format=pjpg&name=large

(Credit Gillchan)

• Like 8

@sojisubaddicted I don't think that the ladies that were chasing him at the airport for pictures, videos and such are real fans of him. Probably just those that knows he's a star and started to chase? Sojisubar 'warned' the welcoming group of fans deliberately that there shouldn't be any chasing when he arrives and true fans know that Mr. So loves his privacy and know how to respect him. I'm just not buying the idea of those ladies getting so close to him.

@xoxoprincessxoxo1000 @mathi Definitely no facial hair at all. But maybe VB later? Enjoy the following pictures for now :)

All pictures from Sojisubar Weibo. There should be a couple short interview surfacing soon as we can see the big stack of mics. Excited!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 9

Can our SJS possibly look any more dashing and handsome?!!  I'm swooning at his sleek back hair, dreamy eyes, ultra cool fitting tux... He make a great James Bond!  However, on really lose inspection, one also sense a weary tiredness around his eyes too.

hope he get some much needed rest soon and thanks everyone for all the wonderful pictures :)) 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Mwee said:

Can our SJS possibly look any more dashing and handsome?!!  I'm swooning at his sleek back hair, dreamy eyes, ultra cool fitting tux... He make a great James Bond!  However, on really lose inspection, one also sense a weary tiredness around his eyes too.

hope he get some much needed rest soon and thanks everyone for all the wonderful pictures :)) 

He looks really handsome on the pics above, thanks for the post!!!

• Like 1

More pictures of uri handsome prince....So Ganzi 

82a9b007jw1f22k7tophfj20ro15o773.jpg

82a9b007jw1f22k7powrkj20ro15owgf.jpg

006oOgoTjw1f22h5d0j64j30qo0zkq5n.jpg

With HCY...I can't remember his name, he's on MNet show 

82a9b007jw1f22jdwioayj20hs0hs0uj.jpg

82a9b007jw1f22jdwwv9tj20hs0hs75t.jpg

With Michelle BuiMui? Don't know who she is 

43f523f5jw1f22jho7pedj20hr0qn0wb.jpg

With Harris Chan....I think he's the person who invited uri oppa to amFAr 

Spoiler

96272177jw1f22k4f5g6hj20tk18gn03.jpg

82a9b007jw1f22l49ctpuj20h60qognb.jpg

82a9b007jw1f22jxamd22j20m80xcmz8.jpg

82a9b007jw1f22jvep3vmj20lo0wi76u.jpg

82a9b007jw1f22jvytga7j20lo0wijv9.jpg

82a9b007jw1f22jw2epovj20lo0wi42a.jpg

82a9b007jw1f22k7powrkj20ro15owgf.jpg

71cd2b69jw1f22nteqgxyj20nm0zfwid.jpg

96272177jw1f22k4h7oetj20tk18g0vd.jpg

@cccsub yes, maybe you're right. The crowd at Xinjiang yesterday was a bit scary. People touch him, took the pics with flash lights. And there were many men too, not only ladies. At the event I heard MISA and TMS ost used as the back song. I think those two dramas are popular there 

• Like 6

OH MY GOD!!

SORRY I LOCKED MY CAPS I AM TOO EXCITED ASDFGHHKL

Jisub looks ABSOLUTELY stunning! Like my eyes are BLESSED...what a beautiful man...thank you God for creating such a smokin' hot creature!! He looks gorgeous in that tux and his hair..like what @Mwee said he could definitely pull of a James Bond!! He can also pull of a Christian Grey~~

Ahhh..this 38 Year Old man who doesn't know my existence is making my young heart flutter....I can't even... I need a breather 

2 hours ago, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 said:

OH MY GOD!!

SORRY I LOCKED MY CAPS I AM TOO EXCITED ASDFGHHKL

Jisub looks ABSOLUTELY stunning! Like my eyes are BLESSED...what a beautiful man...thank you God for creating such a smokin' hot creature!! He looks gorgeous in that tux and his hair..like what @Mwee said he could definitely pull of a James Bond!! He can also pull of a Christian Grey~~

Ahhh..this 38 Year Old man who doesn't know my existence is making my young heart flutter....I can't even... I need a breather 

@xoxoprincessxoxo1000 He looks drop dead gorgeous! He looks soooooo good in his suit. I can't stop looking at his pictures. And yes, we're all on the same boat as you are... He doesn't know of our existence and support for him :tears:

Here's another photo of him at the red carpet:

image.jpg

And a short news clip of him here:

http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20160319/mobile/bkn-20160319200327860-0319_00862_001.html

Translation of the interview below. The news clip and the text below the video are of the same thing.

Source: hk.on.cc

So Ji Sub was invited by owner Harris Chan of Moiselle to attend the amfAR charity dinner. So Ji Sub wore a dark blue suite and Harris Chan wore a white one. They arrived together and became the eye catcher.

So Ji Sub disclosed that it's his first time to participate in the amfAR charity dinner and said it's interesting and will pay more attention to it. He also mentioned that he is very tight on time for this trip to Hong Kong, so he doesn't have the time to sightsee in the city. He wished the next time he is in Hong Kong, it is not for work.

There were other stars at the dinner and he was asked who he would like to work with. He said that he is a fan of David Beckham and would like to meet Victoria Beckam in person. But he has no clue as to what to say to her if he does meet her.

He was also asked if he's aware of the recent buzz drama "Descendants of the Sun". He said he hasn't seen it yet, but will be filiming with Song Jooog Ki in May.

• Like 4

My chingus, Jisub oppa in this blue tux is the death of me :wub:

He definitely gains some weight back. And people keep saying his handsome face is as small as a lady's face :rolleyes:

Cd7MoDZVAAA7Chn?format=pjpg&name=large

A few pics in Xinjiang. One day he's cute, the next day he's so cool... Prince Charming!!! BTW, his orange tie looked simple but very stylish if you ask me 

Cd54kCtWEAAOVKc?format=pjpg&name=largeCd54kh5WAAAGnn6?format=pjpg&name=largeCd54kuTXIAE12tq?format=pjpg&name=largeCd54lfIW8AESCPB?format=pjpg&name=large

(credit Natalie and Hind)

• Like 4

I am just wondering why the microphones in this pictures can overshadow the people in front of them,  is it a cultural thing? Pardon me for asking cause where  I live I don't see that so much ads in a microphones. This maybe a stupid question, but; just really curios.:crazy:

He really slayed that slick back hair style, (first time I saw him with this style)  we do know that SJS is a very handsome man, that can melt even an Ahjumma's heart.:blush: Just admiring!!!

• Like 4

this full clip was uploaded on YouTube by sojisubar.  Enjoy my friends.

the full clip shows how chaotic it was with so many cameras, people and directions! I'm really in awe of our oppa SJS! He remains so calm and in control even though he wouldn't have clue what is being said! Makes me love him all that more!!!!!  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dulceres said:

I am just wondering why the microphones in this pictures can overshadow the people in front of them,  is it a cultural thing? Pardon me for asking cause where  I live I don't see that so much ads in a microphones. This maybe a stupid question, but; just really curios.:crazy:

He really slayed that slick back hair style, (first time I saw him with this style)  we do know that SJS is a very handsome man, that can melt even an Ahjumma's heart.:blush: Just admiring!!!

@dulceres Not sure if I would call this a cultural thing, but basically this is really common in Hong Kong, Taiwan and China. Media companies usually try to save time/money by having this one person hold on to a microphones with 5 or 6 company logos representing them. Linking up the photo I posted earlier and the video posted above, there was a couple gentleman that's responsible for holding four (?) microphones for 16 different media outlets, all based in China. The way I see it is So Ji Sub will appear in 16 different outlets and be able to draw viewers from them. The actual number of viewers could be astronomical!

@Mwee Thanks for the video dear! I must say it was pretty chaotic... The situation was pretty much like so: So Ji sub and Harris Chan took a photo with the chairperson lady (in beige) for this dinner and then she left.  These two gentleman were asked for a couple photos for the media,then they wanted a lone photo of So Ji Sub. After a few quick shots, he was asked to step towards the media. Then the lady in red, his translator, started to discuss with the group of interviewers where they should ask him questions in English or in Cantonese. Then it was settled that the interviewers will ask him questions in Cantonese and she will translate the questions into Korean for him. After that they had him going left and right so everyone can have him on camera. At around the 3:00 mark, the interview was done and he thanked everyone with a thank you. But then they realized they had one more question for him that they missed and everything and everyone went back into place again. At the end of video, we see him get into place for more photos on the left.

Despite the chaos and the foreign environment, he was really composed. You can see him just standing there comfortably :) Awesome man with an awesome attitude!

Here's another photo from inside the event and a video of the interview he did on the red carpet from Sojisubar Facebook:

image.jpg

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, mathi said:

Jisub oppa was wearing fan made cap: Oh My So Jisub!!!:wub:

(Credit as tagged)

Yes Mathi, I was surprised too, so Sojisubar have already sent their gift before the event. I hope he will wear the Uyhgur flower /black hat from Sojisubar Xinjiang fans. Must be super cuuuute 

• Like 1