So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

So Ji Sub visited The Lady Cafe after Mercedes booth event Xinjiang Automobil Show.

Thanks to credit on pics

PS : At the Mercedes booth He promoted GLE SUV.

CdzmpHbXIAQUjB3.jpg

Cdzmr28XIAAHsBk.jpg

Spoiler

CdzlT9yWwAA5VCy.jpg

CdzlVTAW4AAw_Z7.jpg

Spoiler

There is one thing made me suprised. The So Ji Sub pictures last night ( about 23.00 CST , March 17th 2016 ) when he arrived at Xinjiang and then go to Jin Jiang International Hotel made by male fans. Yeah I know that SJS has many male fans but still make me surprised, sweet surprised ofcourse. And this fans not only made the pics last night, he came an made video too today at the event. Thank you brother ! Male fans are prove that SJS not only an idol who sell his handsomeness but an original actor.

CdzJQWZW4AEYPwD.jpg

CdzJSAhXEAAB3ia.jpg

Daebak....proud to you So Ji Sub ssi. 

The videos from event : 

http://weibo.com/p/2304447dfa769db5dfba48cc4cc72bd0317291

http://weibo.com/p/230444ca3a523fd88a6334c760fdaa2a6acd27

http://weibo.com/p/230444a6caddfcf0def4e1f0b9dee374a6ad8b << The backsong they use is from TMS :D

• Like 4

Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000
1 hour ago, lynn91 said:

He doesn't look happy during this trip.  :tears:

At one point, in one of the airport clips, he looked practically cornered, and didn't know which way to turn. I don't like it. 

Poor oppa :(

34 minutes ago, parkmisoo said:

The level/type of security with him is frightening. I was surprised to see the type of gun security is carrying. Hopefully he will enjoy the Hong Kong leg of his trip more.

My guess, the organizer or whoever is in-charge don't want anything to happen to the Handsome Man from S Korea under their watch, yup; he don't look happy, part of the job of being famous:blush:

• Like 3

Oppa was so handsome at the show! Thanks my friends for the updates!!!:wub::wub::wub:

It seemed he's the only one Star at the show. 

Cd0MfO5VIAAlLLe?format=pjpg&name=large

The audiences

Cd04ddAWEAAMajI?format=pjpg&name=large

After the show. The photos are a bit blur, however, he's soooo cool!!!!!

CdzTBj_UIAEUP12?format=pjpg&name=large

Cdz9E7vUEAAdndb?format=pjpg&name=large

(Credit Twitter)

A longer clip on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/NYRCmFsfijs

9 hours ago, ranarain22 said:

Does he have a account
Twitter or Anstaqram
Or WIPO ?
please
TELL ME

Dear @ranarain22 Mr SJS doesn't have Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account. He owns Weibo account which been updated by his staffs once in a while only. Cheer!!!:)

• Like 4

Larger picture from Japanese Magazine

Cd028zmUsAMaPJf.jpg:large

CdvWBdJUIAAcefF?format=pjpg&name=large

Smile like the warm sunlight!

Cc_SKWvUUAIbPsA.jpg:large

** Nice skin, oppa!!! When he was in his teen and twenties, do you know what was his skin care product, my dear friends? As shared in one old article, it was BABY LOTION!!!!!!

Cc9tF-dUYAAJLL_.jpg:large

(Credit to Peach, KaDe, MK51 and Si_sisara)

@Mwee thanks for your appreciation, my dearest!!!! :lol:

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, mathi said:

Dream job ;)

Did the custom consider his buff chest as a lethal weapon?

@mathi BEST JOB EVER. I laughed out loud when I saw the picture. I have a strong belief that she did it intentionally. I won't blame her :P

CEO Mr. So arrived in Shenzhen late last night and will be heading towards Hong Kong for the charity event. The event is scheduled to start at 6:30pm with names like Uma Thurman, Victoria Beckham, Adrien Brody, Michelle Rodriguez, Kenneth Cole and of course So Ji Sub. Because it's a private event, the group of HK fans have doubts that they will be able to capture any pictures of him. Maybe when he's roaming the streets, but given his popularity, it's unlikely to see him there either.

Also, the group of fans that originally planned on welcoming him at the HK airport have cancelled their plans. For one, he flew to Shenzhen instead of HK and secondly, they don't want to bother him seeing how tired he is in those recent pictures. Besides, the distance between Shenzhen and HK is only an hour in driving, so there's no way of knowing when he actually arrives in HK. Let's all keep an eye out for his pictures at the event!

Happy weekend to you all!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, dulceres said:

My guess, the organizer or whoever is in-charge don't want anything to happen to the Handsome Man from S Korea under their watch, yup; he don't look happy, part of the job of being famous:blush:

Agree with this. Maybe this is how China is. And before this, the people who welcomed him were too many, and they took pictures in very close distance, I saw even the lady (she is his translator at stage and accompanied him since from Seoul) had to used her arm to protect madame Kim. Jisub assistant try to protect SJS too, while the securities try to calmed the audiences. So I think, the event organizers asked more help to protect SJS. I think it quite enough to make Jisub ssi nervous. 

When I saw his video visited Hk at FM 2014, the security officers and event organizers  were strict from the beginning, they made barricades or fence so fans cannot be too close with him 

Some fans wrote about his "unhappy " face at the event too and quite disappointed with him, especially who had welcoming him in Xinjiang. Well I only saw it as the origin of him, mister introvert with the blank face.

• Like 5

Jisub ssi took the night flight to Shenzhen 03182016 and had arrived safely at 01.39 am CST 03192016. Today he will continue the trip to Hkg. Sojisubar fans had worked so hard to guard his arrival on Shenzhen. The video : http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:ae4bd18775ef8021714783fc5b5a6283

Thumbs-up to Sojisubar fans. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mathi said:

** Nice skin, oppa!!! When he was in his teen and twenties, do you know what was his skin care product, my dear friends? As shared in one old article, it was BABY LOTION!!!!!!

(Credit to Peach, KaDe, MK51 and Si_sisara)

@Mwee thanks for your appreciation, my dearest!!!! :lol:

Baby lotions!!  Omg... That's his secret. Thanks for the info Mathi.

And of course his diet, daily training and drink a lot of water. Do you know what the brand baby lotion he use? Sojisub has a really great skin. I bet his skin is very gentle with very tight pore. Make me want to touch it sometime. 

• Like 2

IMO, I don't think he's unhappy, if I compare to the other pics of him coming through airports or on the streets, his face is always bland. I think that's his introverted character. He's a mega star, he knows that everywhere he goes will command such attraction and is probably used to it.  After all, if he doesn't get such attention, then organizers and events won't bother to have him.  

That said,. This must be a really tiring trip for him.  Hoping from one city to another overnight.  Hope he gets some rest in HK.  The security in xinjing is really scary!!!  

Thanks to all the wonderful fans who took the pictures and posted it up for us to enjoy!!!  Have a good weekend everyone!!! 

• Like 4