So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

On 10 March 2016 at 11:16 PM, sojisubaddicted said:

He wore again @Mathi at the rehearsal Let's Go Together in Japan 2015. :( I agreed that SJS closed his cafe. I saw his picture worked so hard for it, choose menus, tried them, discussed the interior, photographed, etc,etc...too exhausted for a busy man like him.

My dear @sojisubaddicted 

You’re so right, Lovely. These photos were taken at his Asian Tour summer 2015, Let’s Go Together. He wore the back support.

0061aw4Lgw1eztk2c6gatj30np0dcq66.jpg0061aw4Lgw1eztk2tgbtgj30np0dcjv9.jpg0061aw4Lgw1eztk37f5olj30np0dcwiv.jpg0061aw4Lgw1eztk2gvxukj30np0dcgof.jpg0061aw4Lgw1eztk304cilj30np0dcgpd.jpg0061aw4Lgw1eztk2mzx2wj30np0dc0wl.jpg0061aw4Lgw1eztk3bhk9bj30np0dcwgv.jpg0061aw4Lgw1eztk3l21f3j30np0dc0vb.jpg0061aw4Lgw1eztk3ga8m4j30np0dcdj1.jpg

He had his back hurt while work out in 2013. Therefore, in Oh My Venus, we’d seen him wearing it whenever he did exercise.

bscap3041.jpg

Please take care, oppa, for the next action role in The Battleship!

Spoiler: Practiced Russian Martial Art for A Company Man. His wrists had been tapped. Both of them were hurt!

Spoiler

006mpLJTgw1f10i8e848cj30vk0hsgtd.jpg006mpLJTgw1f10i8fv2g6j30vk0hsk0t.jpg006mpLJTgw1f10i8ilv4aj30vk0hsthn.jpg006mpLJTgw1f10i8kv82fj30vk0hswno.jpg006mpLJTgw1f10i8myxo3j30vk0hswqj.jpg006mpLJTgw1f10i8q7mdwj30vk0hs7c7.jpg006mpLJTgw1f10i8sc5baj30vk0hstid.jpg006mpLJTgw1f10i8t9fjwj30vk0hswp5.jpg006mpLJTgw1f10i90f9g1j30vk0hsn9r.jpg

(All pictures credit to owners)

• Like 4

10 hours ago, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 said:

YESSSS!!

imagine so ji sub as yoo si jin instead of song joong ki in Descendants of The Sun (i have nothing against joong ki I LOVE HIM btw!)...the chemistry would be off the chartss!!

I hope So Ji Sub and Song Hye Kyo get cast in a melodrama or a romcom. Maybe like a food drama (like Kim Sam Soon, Pasta, Coffee Prince or Baker Kim Tak Goo) I've always wanted to see So Ji Sub with food, especially after OMV because he looks too skinny there!! 

I couldn't agree with you more!!! I really enjoy watching Descendants of the sun and I've nothing against song joong koi but every time I watch the show... I keep thinking how it would so much more awesome if our oppa ji sub was the lead actor!!!  Cos he would look so much more manly and handsome in the army uniform too... Ahhh... I think I need to re watch one of his dramas!!! 

• Like 2

I should have never taken a hiatus from here! Missing out on so much here. Anyways, so I've got some updates for you guys...

@sojisubaddicted Rumour has it that So Ji Sub has become the spokesperson for a fried chicken chain store. He is the first ever spokesperson for this brand and tv commercials will start to appear in April. The translator also joked and wondered if he's tried the whole menu yet... Oh I personally hope he has so he can gain some weight back

Also, the picture that surfaced on March 14th from Itaewon street was shot in the early morning under subzero temperature. It was probably him finishing up another Marmot commercial from the evening before... Meaning he pulled an all nighter. Poor guy :vicx:

For the car show, CEO So will arrive in Xinjiang on the evening of March 17th to appear at the show for Mercedes Benz the next day. No official announcements or plans of his whereabouts after that though... Looks like the group that will welcome him has grown to about 100 people, as the organizer has already sold more than 90 of that black "Oh My So Ji Sub" baseball cap.

Last but not least, a couple of his old translations from SONICe just surfaced on Baidu. There is one on Kiki and Kato, one with 36 words that describes him, comments from his working partners, one about how he has progressed in the industry and 51 Q&As about him. Now, professors of So Ji Sub, please let me know which of the above has been translated. Once I know and I'll get going on it :)

PS. Love the Love Story photo of him. Apparently it's customary in Korea to return the favour on White Day with hard candies. Glad that he still remember his fans on this day!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, cccsub said:

I should have never taken a hiatus from here! Missing out on so much here. Anyways, so I've got some updates for you guys...

@sojisubaddicted Rumour has it that So Ji Sub has become the spokesperson for a fried chicken chain store. He is the first ever spokesperson for this brand and tv commercials will start to appear in April. The translator also joked and wondered if he's tried the whole menu yet... Oh I personally hope he has so he can gain some weight back

Also, the picture that surfaced on March 14th from Itaewon street was shot in the early morning under subzero temperature. It was probably him finishing up another Marmot commercial from the evening before... Meaning he pulled an all nighter. Poor guy :vicx:

For the car show, CEO So will arrive in Xinjiang on the evening of March 17th to appear at the show for Mercedes Benz the next day. No official announcements or plans of his whereabouts after that though... Looks like the group that will welcome him has grown to about 100 people, as the organizer has already sold more than 90 of that black "Oh My So Ji Sub" baseball cap.

Last but not least, a couple of his old translations from SONICe just surfaced on Baidu. There is one on Kiki and Kato, one with 36 words that describes him, comments from his working partners, one about how he has progressed in the industry and 51 Q&As about him. Now, professors of So Ji Sub, please let me know which of the above has been translated. Once I know and I'll get going on it :)

PS. Love the Love Story photo of him. Apparently it's customary in Korea to return the favour on White Day with hard candies. Glad that he still remember his fans on this day!

Thank you angel sub, that's we should call you, for helped us understand what exactly happened. I'm glad SJS will become the spokerperson of fried chicken chain store....hahaha...at least he must try all the menus, right ...even a little pieces

And I'm so proud to Sojisubar baidu, they always take care oppa with very good. Many loves for him. 

About the SONICe mag,  as I knew :

There is one on Kiki and Kato <<<  never read

one with 36 words that describes him <<< never read

comments from his working partners <<< there is one comment from photographer Choi Young Bin. I never read from the other partners

one about how he has progressed in the industry <<< never read about it

51 Q&As about him <<<<<< done & has posted here

But to make it sure, I think profesor @mathi can give the exactly answer. IMO all about him will become interesting to read :D

Dear @mathi his health issue becomes most important issue for me and all fans. I hope his back will be better now. Thank you for all your writting. I never bored to read it. I speak the truth :wub:

Dear @Kittiya Kantasirikul thank you for the fast updates. and for all Jisubbers here.

Dear @xoxoprincessxoxo1000 I have to called you "Miss Happy Virus"...you're soooo funny. 

• Like 5

Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000

@mathi thanks for the food info about our oppa!! I want to eat mcdonalds with him while listening to hip hop music too! it would be the perfect date!! (jkkk) I'm not much of a talker so maybe i would just stare at him while he eats his mcdonalds burger

omo how about if we both reach for the fries and our hands both touch...jk jk im going too far!!

@sojisubaddicted hehe im glad you enjoy my humor!! its fun to bring the virus of happiness in this forum!! :D

@Mwee OMG if So Ji Sub was Yoo Soo Jin I would faint haha. Joong Ki is already making me faint...but if it was jisub oppa whos the lead they would lose a viewer since ill be in critical condition due to jisubs irresistible HOTNESS 

Oh yeah guys...

remember when I made a sketch last week (I doubt anyone remembers...-cries-) 

cake%20ganji_zpsrwvs47uc.jpg

I made a continuation of it...same characters too! 

They're at their ramen date haha... BTW if you guys get confused...So Ji Sub's name is chef-nim because his character here  is a chef...If you guys want you can suggest some ideas of what  you want me to draw.. like a date, or a sad scene... <3 

I know its super SHORT...if you guys want I can add to it!! 

I put numbers on it in the corners of the frame to indicated the direction youre supposed to read it in.

webtoon%201_zps7bbu9nnq.jpg

webtoon%202_zpswkwrbzqu.jpg

4 hours ago, sojisubaddicted said:

Thank you angel sub, that's we should call you, for helped us understand what exactly happened. I'm glad SJS will become the spokerperson of fried chicken chain store....hahaha...at least he must try all the menus, right ...even a little pieces

And I'm so proud to Sojisubar baidu, they always take care oppa with very good. Many loves for him. 

About the SONICe mag,  as I knew :

There is one on Kiki and Kato <<<  never read

one with 36 words that describes him <<< never read

comments from his working partners <<< there is one comment from photographer Choi Young Bin. I never read from the other partners

one about how he has progressed in the industry <<< never read about it

51 Q&As about him <<<<<< done & has posted here

But to make it sure, I think profesor @mathi can give the exactly answer. IMO all about him will become interesting to read :D

@sojisubaddicted

Hey Lovely, you too, the one brings the happy mood to our SJS House. Thank you!:P

@cccsub Does Heaven send you to us? OMG, to think we got to read those topics in English, I'm excited already! My chingu, thanks in advance!!!:D

All topics were mentioned never posted here in English, except the 51 Q&A. Sonice Magazine was published in 2012 whereas another 51 Q&A which our dear Innerchild posted was a collection from his Fan Meetings 2014.

Please allow me to repost both of them here while we’re waiting for juicy translations from our Cccsub, my dearests!

Thanks dear Innerchild for both of these Q&A!

2012, SONICe magazine.

Source http://on.fb.me/1BPxpwM

51Q&A,

1.Name:
소지섭、Sojisub、蘇志燮
2.Indian Name: “Brave Sky”?
3.Birthday: 1977.11.4
4.Horoscope: Scorpion
5.Blood Type: O
6. Family: parents, older sister
7. Occupation: Actor
8. Height: 182cm
9. Weight: 72kg during "high season", 75-76 during low season
10. Shoe: 28cm
11. Most confident part: eyes
12. Most unconfident part: eyes (used to feel ashamed about it)
13. What did you get when you draw lots on your 1st birthday? Can’t remember
14. Mental age: early 30s physically, late 20s mentally
15. Interests: go for a drive, watch movies
16. Characteristics: introvert, picky
17. Liquid capacity: I don’t drink much recently, used to drink up to 2 bottles of Soju
18. What would you do after you drink? Flee home
19. What do you wear to sleep? Underwear
20. What do you do when you can’t sleep? Just stay awake, sleep when you want
21. Favorite nickname? Soganji, because it’s my only one
22. Least favorite nickname? Soganji, it gives me pressure
23. Feel inferior about? Easily get fat
24. How many registered phone numbers? Don’t know
25. First word when you answer the phone? Yes
26. Average phone bill: around 100,000 won?
27. Favorite dishes: Ramen, jajangmyeon, Topokki, fried chicken, but I only look at them
28. Favorite color: black
29. Favorite subject: Fine Art
30. Favorite animal: dog & cat
31. What makes you proud recently? I can’t share it here, but I did something I want
32. Often watch TV show? K-Pop star
33. Must-see person? Nope
34. Most precious thing? Family
35. What’s on your wish-list lately? A dream car (Ghost)
36. First thing you circle on a new calendar? Acquaintances’ birthdays
37. Music you play in your car recently? CATWALK GLAMOUR6
38. Largest sum of expense lately? How much?
Travel expense. It’s a secret
39. How long have you ever waited for someone? A whole day
40. When was your first kiss? First year in senior high
41. What do you want to hear from the opposite sex? Miss you
42. Gifts for someone you like? Things that the person likes and needs
43. What’s the most touching confession you ever heard on TV/movie?
Can’t remember exactly, aren’t all confessions touching?
44. If you were to style for your girlfriend, how would you style her?
Something that fits her
45. If a new star is found, how would you name it?
Ganji star
46. If you were to become someone in fairy tale, who would that be?
Fairy tale is just fairy tale, I prefer reality
47. If you were to open a museum, what would that be?
Something about me?
48. If you could go back or forward to a certain age, when would that be?
I don’t want to go back or forward.
49. Your motto? Let’s have fun and love life
50. If you were reborn?
Do I have to?
51. What would you be in 10 years? Head of a family, and an actor? (I hope)

Spoiler

51 Q&A from the Asian First Tour 2014

Tieba edited together 51 Q&A from all Asia FMs last Nov, thanks to contributions from fans who attended. Here's the translation for international fans. Feel free to repost with the link: http://on.fb.me/1wCQJSn. Thank you!

Q1: Where’s your ticklish point?
Technically no, maybe somewhere near my armpit?

Q2: Are you afraid of ghosts? There are so many of them in TMS
Nope, after the actors/actresses put on their make-up as ghosts, they walked around the set, we ate together, went to the restroom together..so I’m not afraid.

Q3: Would you consider a restricted film project such as SSH’s “Obsessed”?
I’m not confident enough for that genre, I admire SSH for his courage, but I won’t do it.

Q4: Any difference between Taiwanese girls and Korean girls?
I’ve dated with Korean girls, but not Taiwanese one, so it’s hard to compare. I’d like to date a Taiwanese girl if there’s a chance.

Q5: Why do you like to sing so much (asked by SSH)?
I like to sing, it’s a way to communicate with fans. As long as there’s one person who appreciate it, I’ll continue. I won’t care other’s opinions.

Q6: Would you come to Taiwan every year for FM?
I appreciate the passion of Taiwanese fans, I hope to come another time.

Q7: Do you watch previous Japan FM DVD at home? Would you pick on your own singing, etc.?
I’m too shy to watch, but because I have to perform again, I have to. Seeing myself on the stage makes me feel uneasy, but I feel happy too.

Q8: Do you like bungee-jump/sky dive? Would you feel afraid?
I like it, I’m not afraid. I’ve tried bungee-jump for four times, once with my feet tied up, once with my back. And I’ve played paragliding for 3 times.

Q9: Do you often check your figure at home? Such as your muscles.
Yeah, everyday.

Q10: Are you more of an aggressive or passive type in a relationship?
Sometimes aggressive, sometimes passive. Depends on who I date.

Q11: Which color suit you the most?
Not sure. But I like black and white.

Q12: Any color that doesn’t suit you?
None (a prompt answer)

Q13: Do you have Japanese friends? (asked by a boy who’s father is Japanese and mom’s Korean)
Even in Korea, I don’t have a lot of friends. It’s a pity that every time I come to Japan, I come for work, so no time to make friends. Next time I’ll think about it.

Q14: How many girls have you dated? (asked by SSH)
4 since I was born.

Q15: Have you ever been to Hokkaido? What type of alcohol would you like when you feel tired? And your favorite appetizer?
I’ve been there. Fried chicken and beer is definitely the best when you’re tired.

Q16: Anything special that you put in your bedroom? Which side are you facing when you sleep?
I don’t have such a habit, but all my bedding is white, otherwise I feel uneasy. I just sleep facing up the ceiling.

Q17: I know that you like Ramen, would you buy Ramen here and take back to Korea?
I really like tonkotsu Ramen, I used to order it whenever I come, and bring some back too. But I found it high in calories, so recently I just eat buck wheat noodle.

Q18: Would you release a photobook?
I’ll think about that, but if it is to capture my ordinary life, it must be extremely thin.

Q19: Do you play tennis? Any sport that you’re NOT good at?
I don’t play tennis, but I play squash very well. I was a swimmer for a long time, so I didn’t play a great variety of sports, not sure if I’m good at any. If I play tennis, I’ll let you know by posting pictures.

Q20: Do you want to be a dad?
I love kids, so I want to be a dad. I’ll have a lot of kids like me.

Q21: Do you have any love-at-first-sight experience?
Nope, because you might misjudge by physical appearance.

Q22: What’s your favorite Thai cuisine?
I like simple dishes such as rice, and Tom Yum soup.

Q23: What’s the sexiest part of you?
My ankles.

Q24: If there will be erotic scenes in the movie, would you play?
Nope

Q25: Anything you’d like to do in Thailand but have not?
Boxing.

Q26: What do you want to know about Thailand?
I want to go visit all the places.

Q27: Which part of a girl would attract your attention first?
When I was young, I would first look at her face, but now I would look at her heart and a bit of her figure.

Q28: Have you ever been to Hong Kong?
A long time ago, but I forget when.

Q29: Where do you want to go travel?
I like to travel on my own. If there’s a chance, I want to tour Hong Kong by myself.

Q30: Are you very bossy with your girlfriend?
The key thing is, as long as she won’t lie. Because I’m too busy to keep her accompanied, I’ll give her as much freedom as I can.

Q31: How would you kiss your lover?
Bobo on the cheek, because I can do it whenever I want.

Q32: How many hats do you have? What’s your favorite?
Not sure, about 150-200. (Fans answered the 2nd question for him by saying “straw hat”)

Q33: How many kids do you want? Boy or girl?
As many as my wife’s health permits. If I have to choose, I would say a girl. I’m an introvert, I’m worried that my son will be like me.

Q34: What role do you want to challenge?
I don’t want to limit myself, but if I have to choose, I want to play a villain.

Q35: How come you have such perfect skin?
I didn’t do a lot of skin management before. But recently I was suggested to, so sometimes I’ll use masks.

Q36: Which character is most identical to yourself?
In-wook, of course.

Q37: Would you try mid-length long sleek hair?
If my hair grows longer.

Q38:How would you react during an intimate scene of a movie, when you’re watching it with your girlfriend?
Pretend that nothing happens. Because I’m watching it with my loved one, I won’t feel embarrassed.

Q39:Do you want to play a villain who’s a thorough Richard Simmons, or someone who gradually turn evil?
A villain from the beginning till end.

Q40: You used to be a model, then you become famous as an actor, now you’re a rapper too. Which role do you like the most?
I’m still a model and an actor, I like all, and will continue to be so.

Q41: When you look at a girl, do you look at her face or her figure first? (asked by ZE:A)
I used to care about looks, but now I’m matured, personality matters more. But eyes are the window of the soul, so I’ll pay attention to that.

Q42: Any K-Pop singers/groups that you like?
I’d say ZE:A. I felt that Dong Jun was looking at me (when he showed up in the video clip), as if he’s asking me to choose them.

Q43: Do you like 19-banned (things)?
Not just 19, I won’t even hate 29-banned.

Q44: Do you like doing chores?
I like washing dishes, but I don’t like house cleaning.

Q45: When do you feel you’re old?
Recently, because I haven’t recovered from my (back) pain.

Q46: Why do you have FMs?
Fans want to meet with me, and they feel curious about me. Me too. I wonder what my fans look like, and I’d like to meet with you. Also, I made the promise that I’ll have a concert if I have enough of my own songs.

Q47: What are you three criteria for your future wife?
You need three? Wouldn’t it be enough as long as you like each other?

Q48: Is your straw hat specifically for oversea FM? How many do you have? If there’s only one, how do you clean it?
It’s not for FM, I bought it a while ago and wore it to the first FM, it fits me. I wore it from the beginning till the end, it kinda has a symbolic meaning of that. I had several color, but only one for that particular hat.

Q49: When do you feel you’re the sexist? (asked by Soul Dive)
I feel sexy all the time. Just kidding. When I see my body gets into a good shape, I would feel a bit sexy.

Q50: You had ice cream when you were in Kobe? What flavor was it? And what’s your favorite flavor?
I don’t eat ice cream a lot, but I like it. I had grape flavor that day.
Q51: How do SSH and your other friends address you? Is there a nickname?
They simply call me “jisuba-”

• Like 10

On 14 March 2016 at 0:30 PM, proserpinaespiritu said:

@sojisubaddicted all i could say is that to my knowledge that car is a Mercedes Benz custom built for SJS with chinese characters at the front the meaning of So and not the word So itself. A few years ago I've read about celebrities who owned luxury cars and he was listed as one of them who owns a Mercedes Benz costing almost half a million US dollars. So I doubt that an entertainment agency would spend an enormous amount of money just for the use of their talent.

@xoxoprincessxoxo1000...We Are Dating Now is a romcom about friends later becoming lovers. It's been so long perhaps ten years since I watched this drama but I remember So Ji Sub and Chae Rim were both still young, handsome and beautiful. I liked this drama. Road Number 1 is one of my most favorite SJS drama. It was preproduced and was shown in time for the sixtyieth anniversary of the Korean War on June 2010. Mr. Kwon Sangseung of Dramajjang did an awesome review of Road # 1. I have always loved SJS in military uniforms and it adds to his charisma. It not only depicts the horrors of war but it is also a poignant love story. The cinematography is awesome! Hope you'll love it too. 

@proserpinaespiritu thanks my chingu for the info! I haven't watched We Are Dating Now. I've just bought the DVD last weekend though. And totally agree with you that Road Number One is so awesome!!!:)

However, to talk Princess into watching this war drama, I guess we should give her a bit more details :D

@xoxoprincessxoxo1000 thank you for your lovely sketches. You don't have to cry babe, I'm sure once get to enjoy your pictures, Jisubbers definitely remember them well. Please keep them coming so we have the pleasure peeking into your Princess love with Mr So! :lol: By the way, if you have spare time, Road Number One would be a good choice. You know, it's not just only about war but also of love and friendship. You'll love him more, I'm sure! Then there are many romantic scenes to swoon *cough* real SJS kisses waiting for you...

82a9b007gw1f1id6359v8j21kw27nata.jpg

** One cute happy moment. :wub:

14166124196_c008a041b7_o.gif

14002633470_c7560f86e1_o.gif

(Pic and gifts credit to owners)

• Like 4

15 Korean stars who never seem to age

How could they look the same for decades otherwise? Here are 15 Korean stars with a baby face (동안) who don't look their age. Take a look! 

(skipped unrelated.....)

3. So Ji Sub

3d6187ca-0663-4d99-81b1-33c565c75c0b.jpg

Born: November 4, 1977 (age 38)

We still can't get over his chemistry with Shin Min Ah on Oh My Venus!

source : dramafever

• Like 7

@mathi

Turns out he reused the questions from SONICe and incorporated it into his 2014 fan meetings. But I've seen clips of his 2015 meetings with a different set of questions, but let me check up on that. We'll be in touch :)

Picture from Sojisubar

image.jpg

As we all know, the making of Oh My Venus DVD has been confirmed. According to Sojisubar, Korea based fans are compiling a list of questions for So Ji Sub for a paper interview. But everything will be based on So Ji Sub's work schedule so it might never appear in the DVD.

Sojisubar are taking questions from fans and will be translating it into Korean and sending it over to the organizer. They only ask for questions to be related to the drama and would like to remind everyone that not all questions will appear in the interview. Also, depending on the schedule of the actors and actresses, the content will change as well.

Sooooooo if you guys have any questions you would like to raise for So Ji Sub, you guys can send it to me and I'm more than happy to translate it into Chinese for Sojisubar. Let's put our great minds to work!

• Like 3

@mathi delightedly reading your posts in this page here at Incheon International Airport while waiting for my flight back home. I'm in the same sky with our dear SoJi Sub so to say and it's early morning here so he must still be sleeping. Just a 4 hour stopover from JFK to Manila. Love you all Jisubers. Your usernames are long so I can't mention each one of you but you know who you are. Fighting!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, proserpinaespiritu said:

@mathi delightedly reading your posts in this page here at Incheon International Airport while waiting for my flight back home. I'm in the same sky with our dear SoJi Sub so to say and it's early morning here so he must still be sleeping. Just a 4 hour stopover from JFK to Manila. Love you all Jisubers. Your usernames are long so I can't mention each one of you but you know who you are. Fighting!

OMG, @proserpinaespiritu you'd been in Seoul, breathing the same air with Mr So?! :w00t: So good to hear honey!!!

Let him goodbye you from this screen: Have a good and safe trip back home! Love you!

Cdg1N5gUsAAayBC?format=pjpg&name=large

(MK51)

** @cccsub sweetie, more than happy to know that you have been working hard on CEO So! Thank you!!!! Here some candies for you babe :lol:

Cdgi-CbUkAApE-t?format=pjpg&name=large

Cdg0bIPUUAA8Xou?format=pjpg&name=large

(Credit to Peach and Motoko)

• Like 4

New behind the scenes clip for One Sunny Day from Sojisubar.

The checkered shirt looked so sweet on him :wub:

Miss Kim Ji Won is less than our dear Mr So 16 years but they look so fine together! At 2:30, he bent so she could hug him... Such a cute gentleman!!!

Happy happy day to all of my friends here!!! :):):)

• Like 3

The 20 best-rated Asian dramas of all time on DramaFever

afbf1fd2-1538-4458-afda-13486c1c9f10.png

We all know which dramas build a lot of buzz and generate monster viewer numbers, but, as anyone who's watched a lot of dramas knows, sometimes the most popular dramas aren't always the best dramas. (I'm not going to name any names here, but you know who you are....) We've shared the 20 most popular dramas of all time on DramaFever, but what about the ones viewers enjoyed most?

If you're looking for a solid watch that other drama lovers like yourself adored, we've compiled a list of the highest-rated dramas of all time on DramaFever. These are the shows with the highest average star ratings from DramaFever viewers (all of them averaging over 4.5/5 stars). We didn't choose these rankings—you, the viewers did! Check out the list to see if you missed some hidden gems!

Note: I recognize that the star ratings may include low score outliers for things unrelated to the drama, but every show will have some of those outliers, and the scores tend to even out as you get thousands of ratings. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

5. The Master's Sun (Korea, SBS, 2013)

Starring So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin

The Hong Sisters, famed romantic-comedy screenwriters, flirt with horror in this unique take on opposites. Joo Joong Won (So Ji Sub) is a rapacious CEO who is only concerned about money. His secretary, Tae Gong Sil (Gong Hyo Jin), is a dark and reticent insomniac who is burdened with the ability to see ghosts. Joong Won and Gong Sil are an unlikely duo in every regard, but they share one thing in common: they are both intensely crippled personalities that need a lot of help. Can the money hungry Joong Won recognize priorities beyond the dollar sign, and can the lonely Gong Sil ever live a life without fear? Together, strange as it may be, it’s possible in this unique dance between yin and yang.

2. Oh My Venus (Korea, KBS, 2015)

Starring So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah

In an effort to support her family, Kang Joo Eun (Shin Min Ah) has become a workaholic lawyer without any regard for her personal well being. Overweight, unattractive and depressed at the prime of her life, Joo Eun comes across Kim Young Ho (So Ji Sub), a renowned personal trainer who considers health a deeply personal calling. Can Young Ho and his stubborn perfectionism whip Joo Eun’s body—and heart—back into shape?

source : dramafever

• Like 5