So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000
8 hours ago, sojisubaddicted said:

Next June 2016 Jisub ssi will start to make "Battleship Island". His new role is a fighter.

If he visits this forum, I would say these : "Please my prince, take care yourself, eat more, everybody need to eat carbs, not only protein. We are human, not elephant that Kim Young Ho said through KJE "Even an elephant eat only grass and they become fat". :phew: I 'm not the only one that said you are too skinny now. 

Making movie will more exhausting as you (SJS)  always say, so you need more energy. Carbs n sugar, you need them. ". 

ebd61f8fgw1f1mwjdi5ymj20bo0hjtbc.jpg

Jisub 's appearance as Cheol Min is perfect. Not too thin. Pic crd to Jsgamb at weibo 

I would say the same thing!! He looks so skinny!! Hopefully he doesn't lose TOO much weight for his movie!! If his weight is like OMV in the movie I would be so frightened. He needs a lot of energy for his new movie and energy comes from food. Geez I sound like his nutritional doctor or whatever haha. I'm just a concerned fan. If he ever gets a girlfriend or wifey I hope she feeds him well! <3 

Until now the number of pre-order DVD OMV BTS in mainland China is only about 750, the last line booking date is 10 March. If the order under 1,000 copies, the production will be canceled. Unknown to other areas. If in China only reached it, I can't imagine what about  my country which did not have as strong fanbase china. Oh so sad.

@Xoxoprincessxoxo1000 both of us had been like a nutritionist, nagging on twitter for SJS's weight. :w00t::lol: But that's because we :wub: SJS

11363877_1697551200516753_1467874504_n.j

12825755_669874883152426_1701830152_n.jp

Marmot KR crd Wooji_song IG

12717004_1125453597478884_79487605_n.jpg

crd OhMySojisub IG

• Like 3

cake%20ganji_zpsrwvs47uc.jpg

HEY guys I was bored so I decided to do a quick sketch of So Ji Sub and Im Soo Jung haha (Eun Chae from I'm Sorry I Love You)

Its sorta messy since I got a bit too excited. I'll make the cleaner version later...I'm not done yet. hehe

Basically the situation in this picture is that So Ji Sub is a chef (he was coach-nim, now he's chefnim!! haha) and Im Soo Jung is one of the cooks in the bakery. I was watching the drama Pasta and I got inspired...except that they work in a bakery haha!! I'm planning to make it into a story...maybe if it gets famous enough it'll have a drama adaptation like Cheese In The Trap (I doubt it LOL) 

So Ji Sub's character in this webtoon is like Chul Woong from Glass Slippers...that's why he's smiling in the picture. He's a bit of a dork but he's very passionate about his job~~ 

Sorry if it doesn't look exactly like them. It's hard making real people into cartoons! I did the best I can <3

@sojisubaddicted we do LOVE him!! We want whats the best for our jisub...health wise, mental wise, and career wise!!  

5 hours ago, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 said:

HEY guys I was bored so I decided to do a quick sketch of So Ji Sub and Im Soo Jung haha (Eun Chae from I'm Sorry I Love You)

Its sorta messy since I got a bit too excited. I'll make the cleaner version later...I'm not done yet. hehe

Basically the situation in this picture is that So Ji Sub is a chef (he was coach-nim, now he's chefnim!! haha) and Im Soo Jung is one of the cooks in the bakery. I was watching the drama Pasta and I got inspired...except that they work in a bakery haha!! I'm planning to make it into a story...maybe if it gets famous enough it'll have a drama adaptation like Cheese In The Trap (I doubt it LOL) 

So Ji Sub's character in this webtoon is like Chul Woong from Glass Slippers...that's why he's smiling in the picture. He's a bit of a dork but he's very passionate about his job~~ 

Sorry if it doesn't look exactly like them. It's hard making real people into cartoons! I did the best I can <3

@sojisubaddicted

Daeeebaaak!! So...after the poem than you made a sketch. Great @xoxoprincessxoxo1000:wub:love it very much. I hope you will continue make another sketches. 

Another pic of Marmot Kr 

ebd61f8fgw1f1oait8t3tj20e20hs416.jpg

Crd wooji_song IG 

• Like 2

On 4 March 2016 at 2:22 PM, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 said:

Here's my poem of the day:

I have nothing to say

But here's one thing 

So Ji Sub is Bae (btw bae means before and always...its a shortened version of baby or babe)

Sorry girls

Get Out Of The Way 

He's my BAE 

If you want a piece of bae

There's a lot you have to pay 

But in the end of day

So Ji Sub probably has a secret fiance T_T 

But that's okay

My love grows for him everyday 

Okay sorry my poem is really lame but I was bored and I felt I wasn't contributing to this forum a whole lot. So here's a poem straight from my heart. Maybe I'll hand it in for English class. Hopefully I'll get an A 

Oh my god I'm such a rhyme master...

Dear @xoxoprincessxoxo1000 you're definitely the fan who's full of surprises honey. First, the lovely Poem then, the sketch. Thanks  my dear for being an awesome Princess!!!:)

Thank you dear Jisubbers for the juicy updates! He looks absolutely sexy in the new Marmot catalogue! :wub::wub::wub:

@sojisubaddicted since I've tried to dive into SJS's music, I found SJS's haters criticized him awfully since the beginning. Hey Lovely, I guess it's time to defend our precious Rapper G. Please just give me some time honey! :sweatingbullets:

** My dears, do you remember  the other day our friends here posted SJS's special rings? Today, a nice fan found a picture where he wore one of them on his little finger. So sorry for the picture just focused on his hand only... Well, the closed up of his lips is also a very nice view, right? :lol:

Cc6L9YAUAAAWwE3?format=pjpg&name=large

Cc6L9X9UMAE7_Z3?format=pjpg&name=large

(Credit MK51)

• Like 6

Misamisa on yeppudaa.com recently posted these pictures.

If Turkish fans really have The Way in their own language, I would be so proud of our SJS! His Sketchbook has travelled to this part of Europe!!! 

A518zr.jpg

The nice fan shared: 

"It's the first time I behaved like this - I myself felt this strange excited with So Jisub's book in my hand right when I found it at the bookshop. 
... It was a kind of book that I could not resist but read hungrily. I finished the book before reached home. You know, like you've had a very dry summer so you drink thirstily at the longing water, it was so in my case. Though reading under the poor light during my traveling, there was always this smile on my face. Oh yes, words by words took me to So Jisub's journey as if we went together... I guess I could not get enough of this book and of the man himself... Really really wish for more..."
(English translation by Google, hope I get it right)

12345463_806940112748894_888633951752342

orOqgb.jpg

dkOlLQ.jpg

• Like 6

From new special Broadcast channel tvN '2016 List public'. 

"So Ji Sub, cinema transforming investors overseas film 

SJS is movie investors. 7 days afternoon broadcast cable channel tvN entertainment program, '2016 list published' in a new, unique business with a star, I hit list of trade linkage system was unveiled.

So Ji Sub's day was named on the list released three movies to investors. 

Before SJS was also a cafe franchise business. Reportedly subjected to scrupulous and direct barista training.
SJS has invested in both production costs and the salary starred in the movie "the film is a film. 

Since invested in "Only You Only 'and' worker ', is passionate enough to participate in direct investment abroad movies.

'List public "is broadcast every Monday at 8 pm to 40 pm the program to introduce all of the star rankings as funny. 

Cr. seon@osen.co.kr / TVN

• Like 6

On March 7th tvN broadcasted program "Open List 2016", talked about whom the Korean entertainment industry that choosed as "god of business," a CEO. Here's the TOP 3

1. Ha Ji Won

2. Yoo Ah In

3. So Ganzi aka So Ji Sub aka Sonick :w00t:

74871-401857.jpg

Source : http://www.koreastardaily.com/sc/news/74871

Capture from tvN source lbhsung at weibo

Cc_gR5tVAAE_Z33.jpg

Same topics wrote at http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110368605#imadnews

201603072115775434_56dd725e4f1f1_300x.jp

From google translate what I get is : He started to be an investor with invested in 3 movies "Rough Cut", "Only You" and "A Company Man" and continues with abroad movies. 

Congratulation, now I can officialy call you So Ji Sub sajjangnim. After Joo Jong Won with Kingdom, and Kim Young Ho with Gahong, it's time to be the real sajjangnim with 51K. 

There was also an interview with "secretary Kim" at tvreports

82a9b007gw1f1ok5nwoa1g208w06oh9w.gif

Cc_hJUqUYAAFZ8f.jpg

Google translate : ...he appreciated SJS's character ( I think he mean "personality") and said "My sister, if not married, we want to introduce to SJS."

• Like 6

1 hour ago, sojisubaddicted said:

On March 7th tvN broadcasted program "Open List 2016", talked about whom the Korean entertainment industry that choosed as "god of business," a CEO. Here's the TOP 3

1. Ha Ji Won

2. Yoo Ah In

3. So Ganzi aka So Ji Sub aka Sonick :w00t:

Google translate : ...he appreciated SJS's character ( I think he mean "personality") and said "My sister, if not married, we want to introduce to SJS."

@sojisubaddicted Great minds think alike. I was just doing a translation for both of these posts I read on Sojisubar! Here's the full translation about Open List 2016 and the interview about Secretary Min.

Side note, I wished to be Secretary Min's sister... and I bet there's a line up already :sweatingbullets:

Translation Summary from Sojisubar about the Open List 2016 show:

In “Open List 2016” from tvN, So Ji Sub has been elected as one of the three celebrities with the title of “God of Businesses”.  This is due to his investment in introducing foreign movies into South Korea.

In 2009, So Ji Sub established his one-man company 51K and has mentioned it is a profitable company from his recent appearance on KBS2 Guerilla Date.  Also, he personally interviews all his staff and have meals together as the company’s CEO. Back in 2008, he invested his pay for Rough Cut back into the movie and was credited as one of the producers.  He also invested into the movie Always and The Company Man. And in 2014, he used his own name to import accredited foreign movies.

Choi Jin Ho in "Oh My Venus", King of male-male CP
移动的荷尔 from Sojisubar Weibo

In Oh My Venus, Choi Jin Ho stars as Secretary Min to So Ji Sub's character Kim Young Ho. Most of the time, Choi is found to be in an evil role in other productions, but in fact, he is one of So Ji Sub's reliable friend. Due to the character change as Secretary Min, the public favour him more now and grew interest in him too.

"The audiences were waiting for me to betray So Ji Sub. (Laughs). For me, Oh My Venus is a turning point from being in all those evil roles to a kind-hearted role. It's also for showcasing that Choi Jin Ho is not an actor that only does evil roles, but is also an opportunity to showcase reliable acting skills and to expand the variety of productions that I can do".

With Choi Jin Ho's acting, the bromance between him and So Ji Sub drew a lot of attention in this TV show. It bought a lot of laughter when Choi Jin Ho and So Ji Sub would help each other out, especially with Choi Jin Ho's cold, expressionless face. This is truly a "cold on the exterior, but warm in the inside" character pairing and the popularity of the chemistry between these two threatened the chemistry between So Ji Sun and Shin Min Ah.

"Secretary Min is like an armoured guard. If this is a more formal drama or even a historical drama, his character will become a more captivating character. But because this is a 15 years old plus romantic comedy, his character did not fully develop, but it doesn't mean he lacks depth. Instead, he was portrayed to be a very reliable character. Normally, we see Secretary Min to be very serious and inhumane. But I don't see it that way. I think it's more 'having a secretary of that nature around'."

The reason why the chemistry from the bromance character pairing between Choi Jin Ho and So Ji Sub is largely popular is due to the relationship these two had from the past. Oh My Venus is the second collaboration for the both of them, with SBS's Phantom as the first. It was said that So Ji Sub made a comment about having more scenes with Choi Jin Ho. This is what Choi Jin Ho said about So Ji Sub: "So Ji Sub would be the person I would like my sister to meet if she weren't married."

At the same time, Choi Jin Ho was the acting instructor of Sung Hoon (Jang Joon Sung in Oh My Venus). When this was mentioned, Choi Jin Ho responded and said: It's very moving. Being able to work together is a very meaningful opportunity. I'm also proud of the teamwork that was present during the filming.  Oh My Venus was a meaningful production that allowed me to work with these outstanding performers as well as becoming close to them.

• Like 7

@cccsubhow can I show my thank to  you?:wub::wub::wub: I read your translation with no stop  smiling, just like a little girl get her favorite candy. You know what...at first I want to ask helping from you. But I'm afraid that you're very busy with work or study. Thank you thank you thank you. 

More clear Marmot pics from DC

web_2108841102_4d4b2c5f_20160308_134807-

web_2108841102_09bb9244_20160308_134703-

web_2108841102_48197616_20160308_134855-

• Like 6

On 7/3/2016 at 3:22 PM, mathi said:

Dear @xoxoprincessxoxo1000 you're definitely the fan who's full of surprises honey. First, the lovely Poem then, the sketch. Thanks  my dear for being an awesome Princess!!!:)

Thank you dear Jisubbers for the juicy updates! He looks absolutely sexy in the new Marmot catalogue! :wub::wub::wub:

@sojisubaddicted since I've tried to dive into SJS's music, I found SJS's haters criticized him awfully since the beginning. Hey Lovely, I guess it's time to defend our precious Rapper G. Please just give me some time honey! :sweatingbullets:

** My dears, do you remember  the other day our friends here posted SJS's special rings? Today, a nice fan found a picture where he wore one of them on his little finger. So sorry for the picture just focused on his hand only... Well, the closed up of his lips is also a very nice view, right?

Thank you @mathias a music lover especially hip hop lover, I often say that I feel glad he choose to be a rapper. Yes I read there were bad comments too, but I think it would never change people mind. If someone like it, he/she will listen it. If not, they will skip it. Music is personal and also universal. I know that sajjangnim have to improve his skill, especially when he was on stage. He still looked like a "shy rapper"  :Dhe has to learn a lot from his buddies Soul Dive. Daft Theo is the best. 

• Like 2

Thanks my friends for all awesome updates! So happy, I couldn't stop smiling :w00t:

95b5f3cftw1eistfmresug208c074u0y.gif

@sojisubaddicted you and Princess are so nice to worry about his weight! Lovely fans! 

He's Mr Perfect! His body on Marmot pictures showed beautiful muscles, especially those killing biceps.... *screaming*....

Cc3z9qOW8AAFOuB?format=pjpg&name=large

(Credit via Hind)

6 hours ago, cccsub said:

With Choi Jin Ho's acting, the bromance between him and So Ji Sub drew a lot of attention in this TV show. It bought a lot of laughter when Choi Jin Ho and So Ji Sub would help each other out, especially with Choi Jin Ho's cold, expressionless face. This is truly a "cold on the exterior, but warm in the inside" character pairing and the popularity of the chemistry between these two threatened the chemistry between So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah.

Haha, it's so funny! Thanks my chingu!  

An article also mentioned about this:

8 of the Most Adorable Odd Couple Pairings in K-Dramas

by Raine0211, 9 February 2016

“Oh My Venus”

Oh-MY-Venus-1.gif   

Oh-My-Venus-3.gif

This “Odd Couple” pairing between So Ji Sub’s Kim Young Ho and Choi Jin Ho’s Manager Min in “Oh My Venus” is especially poignant in that all of their feelings for each other are shared in little ways: a finger heart, a ghost of a smile, a silent acquiescence to help a friend in need. Although Manager Min is technically grandma’s Manager Minion, he has constantly guided Young Ho. On the surface there seems to be no relation between a reserved man like Manager Min and a wandering spirit like Young Ho, but in reality they are family in all ways save for blood. I’ll take a dose of Manager Min’s deadpan humor mixed with Young Ho’s aegyo any day.

(For the other 7 odd couples, please check on

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/09/8-of-the-most-adorable-odd-couple-pairings-in-k-dramas/)

Spoiler: a funny view from Dramatroll

Spoiler

tumblr_o0ds6smR4K1sh8uxlo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0ds6smR4K1sh8uxlo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0ds6smR4K1sh8uxlo3_1280.jpg

• Like 8

HEY guys! 

@cccsub Thank you for the translations!! You rock~~

@Kittiya Kantasirikul Thanks for the constant updates <3 

@mathi and @sojisubaddicted I'm glad you guys liked my 'poem' and my sketch! I'll be so happy to make more!! And regarding his weight..since So Ji Sub is supposedly single right now, we, as fans can take place as his girlfriend!! ^^ We got to make sure oppa is healthy so oppa can live long <3. Regarding his health, I also wish he would stop smoking aha. Personally, I dislike the smell of cigarettes so if I ever meet him I hope I don't smell his cigarette smoke...of course it's his personal choices but I'm also concerned for his health. :D 

Okay I'm off to draw more sketches!! It's super fun~~

K-Stars in entertainment industry representatives the same age ★

Age is age but the face is different too - there are no other stars in our showbiz . Star knows how to enjoy it are compared to their presbyopia with an age of celebrity , and it turns to laughter. Last 7 days broadcaster from broadcasting JTBC ' Non Summit " Jun Hyun-Moo is Sung Si Kyung , because the appearance of age differently and Yoo Se-yoon at the end of Jonghyun equal adults " with me the same age Won Bin, SJS , and intelligence , "said Bar jaahnaen a" self- display " to laugh .

Jun Hyun-Moo , SJS , like Won Bin Looks the same age who wonder why the same age as the star of the show business representatives have a different atmosphere . I saw them put together an age star.

SJS - Jun Hyun-Moo - Won Bin , 77, born in Snake Star

Cr. Yiwooin reporters jarrje@tvreport.co.kr / Photo = TV report

• Like 2

"The film 'warship also" shoot the best place in Chuncheon. 

Gangwon found the movie 'veteran' director Ryoo Seung-wan 
work force drafted a victim materials 
actress Hwang Jung-min, starring So Ji Sub taken up former US forces elsewhere

Articles approved 09/03/2016  

In the movie "veteran" 13 million spectators gather Ryoo Seung-wan director made even hotter by last summer, last up to 80% of 'warship also "Spiral shoot him film a sequel to take in Chuncheon 7 days wife, Publisher oeyu lumen Representative Kang Hye-jung Chuncheon, Gangwon Province and with Mr. sought. Japanese colonial rule after the forced requisition of Japanese warships in the film about the story of the 500 Koreans who risk their lives to escape the place, even warships.

This work has become the attention of movie fans focused even before production while evaluating the work in autumn the box office genealogy of the movie of our painful history and film 'Assassination', 'Dongju', 'Volver' material. Is Ryoo Seung-wan director "the scenario was getting to know the historical facts meantime, did not know" and "explore the various materials are also looking at the actual Japanese warships decided he would make a film," he said.

In particular, this work, including the actor Hwang Jung-min written the myth of 30 million viewers mobilization was also once again the topic with studded cast, while determining the appearance, etc. So Ji-sub, Song Joong-gi, Lee Jung-hyun. So Ji-sub, Song Joong-gi, in the case of Lee Jung-hyun as Hallyu stars in Japan even in situations where the spotlight has a 'duty' in this film and decided to appear. current director put the national number of film locations was distressed to hear the story of Chuncheon to cinematographers worked in the movie 'veteran' curiosity in Chuncheon occurred. Ryoo Seung-wan director Chuncheon, such as streets, stable weather conditions that can be reached in one hour from Seoul determines that the best environment for making this movie is one state in the final rush job to continue shooting in the camp one page. Ryoo Seung-wan director is "The movie is due to address the people who live in extreme conditions is the condition of the actor most important than anything Chuncheon seem to be able to have less burden on the actors and staff in the adjacent streets and Seoul" and "Noise less wind does geoseji and natural environment also had an impact on this decision, "he said. coming director Ryoo Seung-wan May we went on a shooting last week trek continue for six months. The doejipneun film a part of the real had history turned even extraordinary his determination. Ryoo Seung-wan director, "Please just hope this works with historical facts in front of doesaegineun that what we are, rather than throwing a message accusing Japan" and whether "The Entertainer I will try to leave everything passed well the pain disappeared in importance, a moment of human life, "he said. 

Cr. Ohsehyeon tpgus@kado.net

• Like 3