So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Fan art

CcgBTeDUkAEuyqr?format=pjpg&name=large

CclXMZOUUAAH58D?format=pjpg&name=large

(Credit as tagged)

** My dear friends, are you a brave fan?

Please don't be surprised at the question! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Ahem... Sojisubar has just posted a few good quality pictures of Mr So, among them is one unseen photoshoot for SONICe Magazine 2012

These are the covers we know:

423635_245901945502739_100002488069001_5

432048_245899315503002_100002488069001_5

Please check the spoiler for another nose-bleeding picture, my dearests!!!

1078655frtz7sl5bl.gif

Spoiler

12783549_1702838256630348_49038923811574

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, mathi said:

** My dear friends, are you a brave fan?

Please don't be surprised at the question! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Ahem... Sojisubar has just posted a few good quality pictures of Mr So, among them is one unseen photoshoot for SONICe Magazine 2012

These are the covers we know:

Please check the spoiler for another nose-bleeding picture, my dearests!!!

1078655frtz7sl5bl.gif

Reveal hidden contents

12783549_1702838256630348_49038923811574

Hi mathi unseen indeed! Thanks for sharing this. My 1st time to see it! This is a very sexy & HOT picture. Usually there are some of very rare photos of celebrities that you cannot find easily on internet.  Wahhh......let me have a look at it once again! Hahaha - :P

• Like 4

Found this at weibo, but I don't know exactly what it is. From google translate, it seems that Sojisubar will show their big support to Sojisub at Xinjiang event. From the poster, I see the sticker and hat with tag "Oh My Sojisub". Maybe Sojisubar will make it to show the support. We need @cccsub 's magic wand. 

006aBbQbjw1f1jjbr294wj31eqavz1ky.jpg

On 3/2/2016 at 4:23 PM, mathi said:

My father: “Which part of Korea? I can’t bail you out of jail in North Korea.”

My mother: “You’re going to end up in a prison camp!”

My sister: “God, you really want an Asian man that bad?”

- Yes..."

LOL...it's a very funny conversation :lol: But moving to SK I think has become the common demand of many girl fans, not only her. My cousin leave my country and study at SK because she's a crazy fans of Suju. My friend did the same because she wants to live in the same town with TOP Big Bang. I choose SK to be my favourite tour destinasion because my prince live there, although I never met him there and precisely saw him once at his FM at my neighbour country Sin. The crazyness of fans. :lol::lol:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sojisubaddicted said:

Found this at weibo, but I don't know exactly what it is. From google translate, it seems that Sojisubar will show their big support to Sojisub at Xinjiang event. From the poster, I see the sticker and hat with tag "Oh My Sojisub". Maybe Sojisubar will make it to show the support. We need @cccsub 's magic wand. 

@sojisubaddicted Your wish is my command :) Just a quick translation of what Sojisubar planned on doing...

So basically, Sojisubar decided to set up a little something (let's call it a welcome party, though there isn't really a party) for Ji Sub to welcome his first visit to Xinjiang.

Part 1 of the welcoming party will be held on March 15th, time of the event is yet to be determined. The location has not been finalized either, it will either be at the Xinjiang Exhibition Centre, some hotel at Xinjiang or the Xinjiang International Airport.

Part 2 of the welcoming consists of banner that says "Oh my So Ji Sub". They will prepare 100 of them and will be handed out for the fans that will welcome him at the airport or at the exhibition. Also, they will prepare 50 of the orange coloured sticker for distribution at the exhibition. The black circular one is actually a sign for fans to stick together... sort of like a tourist flag.

The black hat is designed by a fan and is for fans to pre order. The fan will prepare 30 of them for other fans to purchase.

Part 3 consists of gifts for Ji Sub. First on the list would be flowers, some local Xinjiang tea set, a handmade drum (like a toddler's toy to my understanding), a Xinjiang style cowboy hat, Atlas silk and hand drawn Urumqi map. Sojisubar will update with photos of the actual items at a later date.

Part 4 are the QR codes to follow the official weibo account they have created solely for Ji Sub's visit to Xinjiang. They have also asked fans that will attend the exhibition to forward/tag all photos or any media to Sojisubar's account. So there should be plenty of updates there around March 15th. Part 5 are just general guidelines and rules about this event... basically reminding all fans to respect Ji Sub's privacy and to be polite at the exhibition.

Based on what I've read, there is one fan that is responsible for producing the stickers, banners and to arrange all the gifts for him. They are expecting fans from different part of the country to be there at the event as well. I personally will check out the weibo account to keep you guys updated.

• Like 4

Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000

Here's my poem of the day:

I have nothing to say

But here's one thing 

So Ji Sub is Bae (btw bae means before and always...its a shortened version of baby or babe)

Sorry girls

Get Out Of The Way 

He's my BAE 

If you want a piece of bae

There's a lot you have to pay 

But in the end of day

So Ji Sub probably has a secret fiance T_T 

But that's okay

My love grows for him everyday 

Okay sorry my poem is really lame but I was bored and I felt I wasn't contributing to this forum a whole lot. So here's a poem straight from my heart. Maybe I'll hand it in for English class. Hopefully I'll get an A 

Oh my god I'm such a rhyme master...

Thanks a lot to our sub angel :wub: @cccsub for the amazing translation. Now I can understand what Sojisubar will to do. I am so happy read that they will take care our prince during the event. Happy n proud.

Thanks to @kittiyakantasirikul  for the update. Great picture. Still hope that one day SJS will act in a movie based on royal Kingdom story with west back. Moreover his face imo is not 100% pure Asian type, but there's also an European shape. 

Found this amazing fan art. Lovely drawing. Credit on pic 

8ee562edgw1f1l8l6ywdij215w1u6x6r.jpg

Another pic, crd on pic 

82a9b007gw1f1kut3hvfzj20jn0jhjt6.jpg

• Like 2

Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000

LMAAAOOO I filmed the video and then I played it on my other phone and sent it to my friend and she thought it was real HAHAHA

I was like: yup....jisub knows I exist -flips hair-

Next June 2016 Jisub ssi will start to make "Battleship Island". His new role is a fighter.

If he visits this forum, I would say these : "Please my prince, take care yourself, eat more, everybody need to eat carbs, not only protein. We are human, not elephant that Kim Young Ho said through KJE "Even an elephant eat only grass and they become fat". :phew: I 'm not the only one that said you are too skinny now. 

Making movie will more exhausting as you (SJS)  always say, so you need more energy. Carbs n sugar, you need them. ". 

ebd61f8fgw1f1mwjdi5ymj20bo0hjtbc.jpg

Jisub 's appearance as Cheol Min is perfect. Not too thin. Pic crd to Jsgamb at weibo 

• Like 2