What Did You Dream Of Today?

Guest iSayOink

Guest lynnshim

omg.. this is a dream i had yesterday night and it was my fav.!

Okay.. so..

[dream1]

Dbsk go to this award ceremony for music and big time stars are there such as se7en, hyori, bi, shinhwa, ss501, ha dong kyu, mc mong, seeya Suju, Bigbang, etc. And so they watch everyone perform from their seat, and then its dbsk's turn.

All of a sudden when they start performing "O" everyone screams and everyone seems to be a impressed. Then, they suddenly sing Hey! girl a very good song. And then lastly they sang balloons, which everyone [audience[ was chanting. And then at the end they won a very big award and they started to tear.

[end]

LOL and then i woke up because my mom woke me up saying i was crying .. LOL Maybe i was crying tears of joy? ahaha.

one favorite/suprising dream!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iSayOink

i had a really weird dream.

i was dreaming that i was dreaming and i woke up, and then when i woke up that was a dream also, and it kept on repeating like that like 10 times. buwhaha

LOL!! that's a classic!! xD

omg.. this is a dream i had yesterday night and it was my fav.!

Okay.. so..

[dream1]

Dbsk go to this award ceremony for music and big time stars are there such as se7en, hyori, bi, shinhwa, ss501, ha dong kyu, mc mong, seeya Suju, Bigbang, etc. And so they watch everyone perform from their seat, and then its dbsk's turn.

All of a sudden when they start performing "O" everyone screams and everyone seems to be a impressed. Then, they suddenly sing Hey! girl a very good song. And then lastly they sang balloons, which everyone [audience[ was chanting. And then at the end they won a very big award and they started to tear.

[end]

LOL and then i woke up because my mom woke me up saying i was crying .. LOL Maybe i was crying tears of joy? ahaha.

one favorite/suprising dream!

xD awesome!! i wish i dreamt of an entire concert!!! > 3<

i had a dream.... about T.O.P;;

we were going out

and...

had...

matching...

cornrows ㅡ0ㅡ

Ahaha~

wazza cornrow? ._.

Guest BAN`CHAN

>_<

i dreamt that it was battle of the bands again at my school and i hadn't even memorized the lyrics to my two songs that i was singing. i started to try and memorize them but there was like only 30 minutes left until we performed and we were first too lol.. then i woke up. it scared the heck out of mee..

Guest yellowtutu

I can't remember exactly what I dreamt but it was something about my mom and how she was going to die or something? It was the night after she got diagnosed with diabetes.. and I was crying in my sleep.

Guest captain_tutu

one of the most memorable dream is

when i dream my mom and my sister was dressing in monkeys costume

and started chasing me

its was scaring :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

haha

sometime when i dream sad stuff in the dream

i actually cryin for real * ofcourse closing my eyes and tears just came out *

i always remeber my dream my weirdest dream

Guest x_IS0YUM

Uhm. this wasn't my dream, it was my sister's, and it wasn't from last night either.

but anyways..

she was climbing up a huge apple tree, with apples the size of bowling balls, and she looked down and i was there. i was yelling to her to throw down an apple for me. she did, and it hit me, and i fell unconcious. after awhile, i woke up again, and asked for more. and she kept giving me them, one after another, and i had eaten them all.

soon she gave me so many i exploded.

whenever i'm in her dream, i die or something X3

but another one, my house was being attacked by G-I Joes. After they killed my family, right before they killed me, i woke up.

then i got attacked from the teddy bear picnic people. they are people with a weird bear suit on. it was..interesting. they tore through my house, and were about to kill me when i woke up. i think they were trying to kill me because i wouldn't share my cheetos?

so yeah. weirdest dreams ever. random too o___o;

I had a weird dream last night and I don't remember much, like every single time I dream something.

It was like with couple of snakes, group of people with me in it, and it looked like a forest with paths. The snakes were killing, like Snakes on the Plane movie I guess, never seen the movie myself.

My dreams are quite random. I can dream about anything.

Last night I had a dream about my boyfriend. It's a first in a really long time. I don't usually see him in my dreams. But I was hugging him. I felt so warm and happy. Then after that my alarm clock woke me up to go to physics.

Guest peachesncre4ms

i dreamed tat i was ll cool j's wife.... o_0 .. the funny thing is.. im not even into american entertainment... i mean im obsessed w/ korean entertainment...

i dunno why i ended up w/ ll cool j

Guest iSayOink

i dreamed tat i was ll cool j's wife.... o_0 .. the funny thing is.. im not even into american entertainment... i mean im obsessed w/ korean entertainment...

i dunno why i ended up w/ ll cool j

hahaha! that's so random! XD

Guest iSayOink

Uhm. this wasn't my dream, it was my sister's, and it wasn't from last night either.

but anyways..

she was climbing up a huge apple tree, with apples the size of bowling balls, and she looked down and i was there. i was yelling to her to throw down an apple for me. she did, and it hit me, and i fell unconcious. after awhile, i woke up again, and asked for more. and she kept giving me them, one after another, and i had eaten them all.

soon she gave me so many i exploded.

whenever i'm in her dream, i die or something X3

but another one, my house was being attacked by G-I Joes. After they killed my family, right before they killed me, i woke up.

then i got attacked from the teddy bear picnic people. they are people with a weird bear suit on. it was..interesting. they tore through my house, and were about to kill me when i woke up. i think they were trying to kill me because i wouldn't share my cheetos?

so yeah. weirdest dreams ever. random too o___o;

hahaha!! some crazy dreams those were! xD

u and ur sis must not get along, right? =__=;;

yeeesh, but these are so glorifying!!

i'd hate to dream ANY death period > .<

one of the most memorable dream is

when i dream my mom and my sister was dressing in monkeys costume

and started chasing me

its was scaring :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

haha

sometime when i dream sad stuff in the dream

i actually cryin for real * ofcourse closing my eyes and tears just came out *

i always remeber my dream my weirdest dream

lol, monkey costumes xD

that reminds me of the animal beanies from korea XD

yeah. i woke up crying one time too.

it was the worst nightmare ever

and even now, i am still scared to talk about it. :tears:

Guest adagio12

i dont rmb anything...

but...

i slept in the living room for the whole night 2 days ago and my dad says he caught me laughing in my sleep... o____O

and i dun recall me doing anything like that..

Archived