What Did You Dream Of Today?

Guest iSayOink

eeeekk ahah.. i dreamt a bunch of my friends and mine were at the subway station waiting for DBSG. ahah and then we saw them.. only max came out.. and stood beside me.. and all my friends went in.. and i saw my friend hugg jaejoong. i was so pissed i stuck the middle finger. ahah cuz i love jaejoong ! =P anyways.. and then it was just me and changmin, we went on a date and yeah.. we kissed ! ^_^ lips and cheek.. i woke up so pissed knowing it wasnt true .. grr

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *Binnie

i had a very long dream...ahaha let me go straight to the point.

so i was walking with my friend and we saw a door nearby. i opened it and and told her it's a very cramp storeroom, then all of a sudden a hand grab my leg and was trying to pull me into the room. i kept screaming for help but my friend was just staring at me and was too shock to do anything.

yea...i fall down and got pulled in, and the door got shut then.... i woke up =.=

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blueballoons39

i had a dream when i was in elementary that our class went on a field trip to TARGET. Then the moment we got there, we were held hostage by these robbers, and in the end, they shot me in the back of my head which made no sense, since i was up against the wall, but i actually felt the pain, you know?

oh, and i had a dream that i met DBSK, i remember that. but i dont remember the plot.

my friend had a dream of her own wedding like 10 yrs from now, and that she kissed micky yoochun while she was dating kim jaejoong.

Guest falling U P

Last night, I dreamt that I became the manager at work. It was really strange, I've only been working there for 7 months but I pratically live at the place if I'm not in school. In my dream, I was doing all the managment stuff but at the same time, I kept running into my childhood friends... LITERALLY. My childhood friends would come outta no where and I would run INTO them and not even stop to say "Excuse me, I'm sorry." It was really strange. They kept asking me how I was doing, what I was doing, but I wouldn't stop to talk them. Very strange..

Guest missavvy

i was dreaming i was still at the party, and i was looking for this guy i like.. and i was trying to get the nerve to ask him to dance.. and i think i did? lol man i wish it was actually what happened. =(

Guest cheerydumdum

i dreamt that i held someone's face between my hands and kissed him. and i dont even know that dude! i just see him around school and i dont think hes cute or anything. and he just smiled at me in the dream. creepy..cuz i hecka felt it too. >.<

Guest shinhyun

yeah, really weird and short but i had a dream that my boyfriend

got mad at me because i didnt wake him on time in the morning ㅠㅠ

hahhaha i was like what?

Guest missy_jiee

hm...my dream was weird last night. i had a dream that my mom and my two auntie got into some kind of car accident and they're injured really bad. the police and hospital kept it a secret from us. i found about it, and try really hard to get into the hospital to find them. the doctors and nurses always caught me and kick me out. later on, i finally got into the hospital and found this door that was label as janitor. i opened it and found out that it's a secret room were they kept some patients in. i opened the first door and found my mom and my two aunts lying on separate bed. i saw my first aunt and she wasn't badly injure. my second aunt was really badly injure and then i saw my mom. she had a huge scar on her face. i was hiding behind the door and the moment i saw them, i started crying my eyes out. i quickly ran out of the door and found my cousin them. i told them about it and we all run back into the room. then i woke up.

it was a weird dream...i think it was. kindda scary in a way...

Guest emmaxsuh1

i remember for a whole week i dreamt about waking up and going to school and then i woke up and had to go to school AGAIN....it was weird...

yesterday i had a dream that i was playing on the ps2 and when i woke up my hands were positioned in a way that i was holding the controller...when it wasnt there...i dunno it was weird

Guest Rainie_Days

I dreamt that I was in hospital and saw a couple of my friends there. I tried to talk to them, but they didn't seem to notice I was there at all :blink: So, I'm guessing I was invisible to everyone? It was a rather awkward dream. Either that I was invisible, or I was a ghost.

my dream was...weird you can say. haha.

i lived in this one giant useless house. i just took a shower and went outside. my front yard looked just like a school quad. i was walking with my mom and my 5 year old little bro. then all of a sudden, these sprinklers [the ones that look like the speakers in "teletubies" that calls them in] appeared and started spraying water at me only! i was like wtf? and tried to run away. another weird thing was that giant gust of winds started blowing [ones that make you fly] so i held onto a bench's leg. my whole body was flying, but i held on tight. my mom -____- decided to hold onto me by my hair. she was also holding my little brother. then all these people came out of nowhere and was holding onto my little brother, making it seem like a chain. so basically everyone was pulling my hair. then my hair fell off. -____-

what a nightmare. =______=

Archived