What Did You Dream Of Today?

Guest iSayOink

Guest lavitadolce

last night i dreamed about TOP (from bigbang) haha he was sitting on my lap and was joking around and stuff :sweatingbullets:

he sat on YOUR lap?! omg how luckyyy i wish i dream about tempo lol what a nice dream ^_^

OMG, I had THE weirdest dream with HERO in it.....

I dreamed that I was married to him....it was crazy. And I dreamed about his mom being there and all of a sudden, there was this big dude there. We lived in this place that wasn't even a house. And why was there a greenhouse in the back...? And I was like "at least your dream came true. You got married to a fan." Why was it Hero and not Xiah?!?!?!?!

So sad......

.....and weird...

hero?! luckkkky you!! & you were married tooO! lol about xiah!! id take either. but right now i'd want xiah, in a white suit. lol after seeing him on the musical he's just a gabillzillion times more sexy!

okay i had a bad dream =[

i was being chased through this big house by some rednecks (dont mind the term thats what they were =x) that were trying to kill me so i was flying and running through the house in n out trying to find my way out cuz i didnt know where i was going til finally i found my way out and i saw my lil sis and her two friends waiting out there so i told them to eat this strawberry b/c if they dont they wont be able to get away so we were all chomping down on the strawberrry but one girl decided to keep it and not eat it ..and that dream ended and it went on to another dream

how wierd.. i think it's b/c i was watching wrestling last night. n i saw two guys that look like the ones chasing me in the dream. lol. stupid dream. where's hero or xiah when i need him ^_^

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigfatPANDA

I had this weird dream..

I was with all my friends at the mall..

and taco bell refused to let us order because we ate chips.

and i ended up holding hands/flirting with my really good friend's older brother..

and then i saw these magic the gathering cards, and the guy let me have one for free.

so i picked one up cause my brother likes playing magic and then the store owner stated chasing me..

Guest the Human Hosepipe

I had a weird dream. I was going to go water skiing with my dad... and saw one of my friends with multiple piercings on his ears. I thought that he finally came outta the closet :x And another friend was bragging about getting all these designer stuff from Italy. <<;

Guest SwtMsT

I dreamt I was driving and my brakes failed and I was heading toward a stop sign intersection with a car going past me...I pulled my emergency break and then the person behind me crashed into me. Then, the girl comes out of the car screaming at me and I told her she should of looked where she was going instead of just following what I was doing and it wasn't my fault.

That was it, but it was so scary b/c I was worried about my car insurance in my dream.

Guest xSwtnBitterx

HAHA i dream every night and i remember what I dream about everynight also.....

hmm..not going into too much details, cause its for me to noe.. lol

Last night i dreamt about me and this person. A person that I wish our friendship did worked out. I think i made some stupid decisions on how befriending that person long ago. Maybe it was the way i talked or the way i carried myself? Either way....I lost that chance of friendship with that person. And After months and months it stills render thru my mind on how much i want ... to get to know that person. Because i find that person soooooo deep and mysterious just like me.

So I dream about that person. In the dream, we were friends. Holding hands.....smiling and enjoying an 'illusional' moment...because i know within that dream.......its just only my imagination.

*-*sigh

Guest Rainie_Days

I had so many dreams this week, it's not even funny...I hope I don't have one tonight, cos I'm getting kind of freaked out o.o

I had one the other day, it was a nightmare more like, not a dream. I think I remember seeing some ghost, the typical girl with hair covering her face etc. She was walking towards me and I got scared, so I woke up, saying "errr" in this scared way...don't know how else to describe it. I jerked my head up and breathed heavily, I hope I don't have a dream like that again.. :mellow: *shivers*

Another dream, I had yesterday, well there was 2 but I only remember one of the them. And that was that I went to Hong Kong with my family and we were shopping. But it was weird because in my dream, I was thinking to myself "how did I get here? How come I don't remember a thing of when we travelled on the plane to get over here?"... lol! I get such weird dreams -_-

Guest flyaway

i dreamt that mybf&I were stuck on the 6th floor of a hotel and couldnt get out, no power/etc. and freakish people were after us and we had to fight them

woke up really sweaty =x

Guest iamphuwhatareyou

OMG I had a horrible nightmare : having to do a presentation in class that I haven't prepared for >>

Yeah I know it sounds silly.... but my grades in that class are really low as it is XD

Guest aznpridefolife441

i dreamt that me and my cousin went to eat some Pho and i asked her what grade she got in her chemistry class. then we drove around town then, somehow my older cousins found my report card and it had all F's and was a failure in life, scared as hell i woke up knowing it was only a dream.

Guest supa'Wanki

I dreamed of rabbits all over my house, and I had the choice of shooting em but I didnt cause I didnt want blood in my house floor.

Guest Rainie_Days

Blah, had another dream.

This time, very normal. Went on some school trip with my friends, but it was so weird, cos we were just walking around the streets of our area LOL. Then somehow we ended up in this really big school, went into this room and watched a video :lol: Lame.

Guest fairylight

I see in my dream, I see JANG RI IN

It's so beautiful, I meet her before her performance, She stand/sit (can't remember exactly >__<) and she looks so lonely ^^ (it's really my thinking 'bout her ^^). So I came to and ask

me: Hi, I'm so glad to meet you, Jang Ri In (because i can't speck Korean or Chinese, so i speak w/ her in Eng.)

Ri In: *only smile* (i love it >___<)

me: Are you feel right now? I hope you have recovered totally?

Ri In: Thanks you, I'm right now

me: a lot of fans and me want to ask you a question...

Ri In: *smile* *curious* (she's so cute >___<)

me: i wanna ask "didn't you feel anything when you stand beside DBSG, especially Xiah, you and Xiah has worked for a long time" >_<

Ri In: *smile* (OMG :lol:)

It was time for her performance, and i don't have enough time to say goodbye her. I'm so sorry >__<

I love it so much, she rarely said during the talk, just smile, and in my last question, she smiled cheerfully ^^ she's so cute >____<

Just after a dream, I love her more and more. I have saw DBSG in my dream once/twice.. but this dream is greatest>_<. I really wish i could meet her one day ^^

Guest Melyxcious

i dreamt that my mom hated my eyes and wanted me to get like.. i dunno give up an eyelid or two so that i can have single eyelids?

lmao i dunno but she oned me to have small eyes and i have triple - -'' so i have big eyes T>T and my mom wanted them gone.

sooo.. instead of getting surgery and blah blah .. she used some weird type of glue o__O.. i dunno it was so weird hahah x.x;;

and there was another part in my dream- i was in a mafia =0=;; and i was the wife of the leader or something. girlfriend? i dunno same thing x-x

it was scaryyyy...==;;

Guest CriticalHit

I dreamed of a spinosaurus coming down the street with a raptor, and it came towards my house! Then me and my brother ran out the backdoor and I grew wings and flew away, while my brother grew these Wolverine/predator leaf claws (don't know how to explain) and jumped away. It was awesome!

Guest moonies

i dream that i added HCl onto an unknown sample and after 5min, steam came out and suddenly it burst and there were flame everywhere..so weird

i had a weird dream

i was at work. & since its our first day back from out break. we would have tons of paper to grade. but none of the kids from my table came except one. & she only came to turn in her homework & ask for an apple O.o

everyone else was busy but i was constantly waiting for my kids to come in.

Archived