What Did You Dream Of Today?

Guest iSayOink

Guest Lilys addiction

I don't know.. omg it was so weird.

I had a dream I was sharing like this house looking kinda thing with this family. And I was living with them and my grandmother and my brother and some other people.

So like ..uhh all I can remember now is that I was sitting on one table w/ my family members and on the other table was the other people's family.

So we're the poor side and they are the semi-rich side.

And this hott looking guy is like talking crap about my side and I'm like talking back. I threw forks at his mother and him and his dad or w/e was like trying to calm us down

and I'm like

"richard simmons UP! YOU THINK YOU'RE MAD RICH?! YOU ONLY TOISAN, HOW RICH CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE?!"

and then my grandmother gets cold so I fetch her like a pretty old looking coat and put it on her and the richard simmons guy was like

'HAH, that coming from a poor low class, look at you putting filth on your grandmother!"

and I was ready to explode but then a dragon broke into the house and everyone was like.. flew outa their chairs.

And then another dragon landed on the table and I'm like regaining my memory on how this guy was the one that caused me all the trouble when I was a dragon rider.

And I'm cursing him out and being all up in his face and he's cursing me out. Then I grab him and kiss him and swallow his face with my lips and we're like standing there kissing like mad.

And then I hear my mom is like slapping someone and laughing her head off and I'm like "SHATUP!" and I wake up and there's my mom play fighting with my brother and interrupting my whole dream.

LOL.. it was an odd dream. But the guy was.. 'hella' hott :D

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I barely ever remember my dreas but the latest one i can remember is :

My firends and I were working on some project in the library (our library has like two walls that are completly windows) and so i looked out the window and I could see My entire town and right in the middle of it there was Godzilla... and he was throwing these green flaming balls but when they landed they turned into "mini-Godzilla's" so they could like get into buildings and kill you more-efficently...

maybe this is symbolizing the fact that asian culture is taking over my world, even tho i live in canada, am not asian, and only have a few asian friends... XD... this is what the internet does to me... (Soompi) and ofcourse the music too... (J-rock, K-pop)... meh... I'm just weird like that...

Guest biwweeyy

i remember one time i dreamt i did my homework and when i got to school i hella thought i accually did it but i really didn't. haha. played tricks on my minddd.

Guest radiant.DOLL

i remember one time i dreamt i did my homework and when i got to school i hella thought i accually did it but i really didn't. haha. played tricks on my minddd.

lol that sometimes happens to me too, it makes me think that i've done something when it was actually just a dream :huh:

Guest superfun_sunsun

wowiieeeeee

hm..

dream number 1: my older sister took a ball of snow and held it up to her eye. but the creepy thing is, is that when she looked into the snowball, yellow light would emancipate from it (her eye) so creepy.

dream number 2: in sixth grade, i had a crush on this guy and then dreamt some months later we were on a misson together. hahaha, it was so weird.

dream number 3: i dreamt of my friend who went to europe for the summer. but it was more of a nightmare. he was on the ground, outside (dark). there were these...things wearing black and hooded outfits, almost like grim reaper. but god, i got so scared i called him and he was ok =]

dream number 4: this is the last dream i remember...me walking on a balance beam, then falling, but then i was falling in the sky! so cool....and i had wings. best dream ever ^.^

Guest ovaltinejenkins

i dreamt that i was at school and i called my mom to pick me up. i ran into a friend on the way and i said, "wait! i have to get my violin!" im holing my violing without its case and it started raining. then my friend and i talk and then she flings her bbag over her shoulder but then it drops to the ground. then i see ken running towards us and unexpectedly, he helps my friend with her bag. then we walk to the front of the school and my spanish teacher goes "christina! your mom is here!" then they have a long talk about how young and skinny mom is =__= shes not really rofl

I dreamt... that this guy was teaching me how to swim. -__-; He carried me around in this long pool and we kind of just... floated around. XD I woke up before anything else interesting happened. -__-; Lol. That guy was actually my crush. XD And I really don't know how to swim in real life.

Guest Smileforjessie

lol some are soooo weird o_______0;

i dreamed last night my phone was all like dead and broke and wrecked...omg i really that it was then i woke and i was like pheww..=_=

Guest iSayOink

HAHAHA!! XDDD

Lilys addiction, ur dream was hilarious!! xDD!! it seemed pretty normal at first but then things got EXTREMELY intense and out of hand XDD ahhahahaha!! u must've had alot going on, on ur mind that night haha

baoi: oh my.. blackness. O.O i wonder if it's possible to dream of whiteness.. x] I WANNA!! I WANNA!! Hahahaha jk

Jfaith: hahaha~ i can't swim either!! xP (having my crush teach me how, is just TOO embarrassing. no way!! eek id drown and die from embarrassment TT-TT)

WhenLifeGivesYouLemons: LOL! that's so random!! xD

superfun sunsun: (i just realized that u have "sunsun" in ur own username!!! BWUAAHHAA!!!) hahaha, ur dreams are so silly!! XDD so innocent and cute. > 3< (except for the nightmare one of course)

xbossinix: HAHAHA!! can't live without ur phone, huh? lol i understand~ haha x3

battie: BWAAAAAAHAHAHA!!! XDDDD *cries* that'd be totally awesome man!!! i wanna be surrounded by major azn-media-ism!! xDD

biwweeyy: yeah i know~ i always end up "arguing" with my parents about things that i KNOW i've done....... but then again, they always laugh at me and say "you probably DID do 'em.... in ur dreams" = .= and then im not so sure anymore..

+~+~+~+~+~+~+

LAST NIGHT, I DREAMT... that im not going to my friend's bday party cuz my swollen mouth got worse (i accidentally bit my lip a few days ago but it hurts so much for a few days now, that i can't talk, laugh, grin, or chew anymore!!) but then mom's all like "are you sure? u seem fine to me..." and so im going, but then im not, and then i am again... and then i went. I'm having a great time with my friends. ....until i woke up and realize that the party starts in TEN minutes and im still in bed!!! and my mouth DID get more swollen!!!! AHH!! so yeah... i missed out on the party today. lol. =__=

Guest Star*Eun Ji

yeh.. i dreamd dat i was at skool.. n it was after skool... we went out to da bus stop to have sum smokes .. n denz.. everything changed

n then a bunch of frends were over at my place near my bak yard.. we were gonna go to hv a picnic or sumthing a bbq outdoors .. so we got ready.

n i saw jason... diz hot guy on soompi... my story is weird.. dw boutz me =]

Guest AMIbunny

i saw my best friend from Middle school, who moved to Missouri, at a hotel!! hehe it was cool... i miss her very much.

btw, i also dreamed about my boyfriend. lol.

so like My whole class was at a hotel, and we were looking for toothbrushes?? lmao it was stupid and i needed a rinsiing cup, so i went to look for one. so i went to like every room and then i saw my friend from middle school and talked to her.. Then all of a sudden, i was in chinese class!! @_@ like wut the heck. lol so funny how dreams work.

Guest iced*chai.latte

Well, it was like the day before the USHistory AP, I was trying to study, but I couldn't remember anything.

And then I got so stressed out about it, I woke up.

And then it changed to my chem lab. And my chem teacher told me that I was soooooo bad at chem I'd gotten a negative score on my last test (=_=;;) and that I couldn't even drop out of APChem to take Reg Chem, I would have to transfer to 9th grade chem.

I was at school in the morning and it was before the morning classes started. I'm sitting in the hallways with my friends as usual, being lifeless. Suddenly, there is a gunshot and there was this guy with a gun who shot at least 3 times and he wanted everyone to like stay still but at least no one died in the dream. It was actually scary but I woke up.

ugh i had a weird dream @_@

i was doing homework with this guy (who in reality is just an acquaintance and i hardly ever talk to him) and then he was looking at my paper and said...

him: our handwritings look the same

me: no they dont

him: *ignores what i just said* maybe theyre the same because we like each other

me: yea right. i would never like you

him: dont ever say that

O_O

and then i had another dream also last nite: my ex crush (=_=) was walking thru this door and i was rite behind him. so the door kinda almost slammed in my face. but then this other really cute korean dude stood there and held the door open for me!! ^__^ (in reality i dont know him either. hes my friend`s friend so i kno his name but he doesnt kno mine)

Guest xmichellee

Hmmm. Last night?

I dreamt that Kangin and Shiwon from Suju wear temporary teachers in my school. I wanted Kangin's autograph..But i didn't have any pen with me. I only had a box of color pencils :x so i gave him the color pencils and left. After awhile, i came back to get my autograph <3 It was so colourful cos he used all the colour pencils. Haha. Shiwon was laughing at him too XDDD

Guest pink eraser

i had a really weird dream.

i was dreaming that i was dreaming and i woke up, and then when i woke up that was a dream also, and it kept on repeating like that like 10 times. buwhaha

Archived