What Did You Dream Of Today?

Guest iSayOink

Guest jaz:)

The last dream of mine that I remembered was me and my friends attending Big Bang's Alive Tour and we were standing near the stage and we actually held one of the members' hands, I'm just not sure which one of them, but I think it was Taeyang :)) Oh, how I wish that actually came true.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A dreamed of three guys: one I met in an ice cream shop with my friend, I think he was the guy I've been looking for since Gr.1. Second guy happened to be my friend's friend and he's rich. Drove a white BMW to pick us up from work. He dropped me at my old house, and gave me his keys (don't know what that means). But I felt so comfortable, warm and safe when I was with him. It was the best feeling I've ever had.  Third guy was TOP and apparently we were filming a show together along with Sunny and Taeyeon. Gosh they serenaded me with songs (I loved it!) and then TOP did his bingu dance on Fantastic Baby.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest hb_jackpot

I had a dream that I grew a penis, and IT stood up and i didnt know what to do!! I cried and cried... By far the weirdest dream I've ever had, so disturbing!!!!!

Now that I think about it... It's pretty funny and sad cos it was pretty small.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hello! Project

So I'm writing this vampire story (iknow iknow don't throw rocks at me) and I have two male characters (yes, love triangle. please keep the torches away;_;) and I had a dream about one. The end.
I've been trying to get his character just right. I want him to be swoon-worthy but he just keeps coming off as lame so I had a dream where he was just talking to me. It was probably like "non, we need to talk...you're just writing me the way i should be written."me: orz

• 3 weeks later...

oh I had the weirdest dream turned movie in my sleep. I was so terrified, why is it always zombies @__@?!
does anyone get those vivid dreams and it wont stop it keeps going till your awake? I do all the time.

all I can really remember was its been a few months we been running away bcos zombies are on the loose, we haven't seen any yet but they are coming for us. I was running with a guy and all of a sudden they were behind us and next thing u know were running pass a gated high school, he tells me to hide in the school, wait while he distracts the zombies. he runs in the opposite direction of the school. next thing I know im creeping around and im tryna find a place to hide. then I think up in the air shaft!!! LOL so I got in there and hide and I was there for while hoping for dear life these zombies don't find meeee... then I wokeup! hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ihavetoknowher

I had an anxiety dream. I was in the market with two of my friends. They went off somewhere and I went to buy some food. I considered not paying for it but I thought what the hell, and went to the cashier. I was not happy with him. I just wanted to enjoy my bowl of duck but he kept trying to make conversation. My friends walk by and then the cashier just blows up and he whips out some bolt cutters. I say what a nutcase and I continue eating but then I hear some odd sounding screams and I see that it's one of my friends and the cashier is about to cut off her fingers. To stop him I threw my bowl of duck at him and he let go and sank into a corner but when I turned there to beat him up, he wasn't there but I could hear him laughing. I saw that my friend was crying and her fingers where cut off and I look straight paralyzed by the sound of the odd scream, and the cashier's laughter. My eyes shot open when I woke.

Guest hb_jackpot

hb_jackpot said:

I had a dream that I grew a penis, and IT stood up and i didnt know what to do!! I cried and cried... By far the weirdest dream I've ever had, so disturbing!!!!!

Now that I think about it... It's pretty funny and sad cos it was pretty small.

You didn't play with it out of curiosity? :-O

I often had dreams about myself having a horse penis. I was so happy somehow in that dream, I had to whip it out randomly anywhere I go and compare its size to all the objects I saw.

No! It looked like a bitten corndog! And I didn't have any ball sags! Just a 3 inch uncircumcised peepee.

I still can't get the image out of my head, til this day...

Now if I had a dream like yours I would have try smacking someone with it.

You have that dream often? Perhaps it means something... ㅇㅎ

Guest HERMIT

I had this horrible dream that I got into a terrifying car accident on the freeway.

Fortunately I was able to wake up and I was able to continue on in the middle of my drive up to LA.

Archived