What Did You Dream Of Today?

Guest iSayOink

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had two dreams last night because I woke up after the first one and then went back to sleep and then had a different dream. I only remember the first one clearly because I remembering thinking to myself that I have to remember it and then I fell asleep.

So in my first dream, me and my friends and other people that I don't really know were eating lunch at this really fancy place and we were all dressed up. And then I remembered that my friend told me to give this guy name "Robby" a gift from her because she couldn't make it. And I didn't know who "Robby" was but I had the gift in my hand and there was also a card on the bottom. I didn't look at the card but my other friend next to me stole it from me and read it and in it there was a picture of a girl and strangely, the girl could talk and she mouthed the words "I love you" but we couldn't hear anything. It was a like a Harry Potter picture thing and and it was on repeat. I stole it back from my friend and I screamed out "WHOSE ROBBY?" and then this dude raised his hand from all the way down the table. So I walked over and gave it to him and he ripped the gift open, it ended up being a toy, and he just crumpled the card without looking at it and toss the gift to the side and had this arrogant look on his face, after I thought he was a good guy. And then I started yelling at him, screaming profanity, defending my friend, saying how much effort she put into the card and he just ignored it and he started to get pissed off at me yelling at him and started to walk away and I chased after him, calling him an a-hole and then kicked him in the balls. And I guess I was really into the dream because I remember physically kicking really high into my blanket and then I woke up :]

The second dream was somewhat deeper and really sad because I was crying in the middle of it and then I woke up because I realized I was really crying. I think there was this lady who was saying something really sad but truthful and it was really painful to see her explain the truth to someone who didn't want to believe it. I wish I remember what she said.

I don't remember the dream I had last night, but I semi-remember the dream I had last night o.o My house was next to our high school and I was in my house looking towards the school (even though I don't even live near it) and it was like prom or whatever... and it was in the summer and still light outside. Then some girl I don't really talk to that's in some of my classes is in my bathroom (the house didn't even look like mine) and asked me what color I saw in this lightbulb mirror thing she was holding and I said green lol (I always thought dreams were colorless, but I swear I saw green o.o). Then some people that were in line (at school) heading to prom came in my house and hung out with me O.o Mind you, I was in my 'home clothes' LOL.

Then one of my friends on the swim team (he's okay looking -.- he has cool hair haha) comes in my living room and sits across the room from me, just staring and grinning at me o_O So then I'm with my best friend (who just went back to San Jose) and it's like.. snowing. Weirdly. Like, the sky was spitting out snow towards my house in different directions and the sky was still SUNNY.

Then I woke up. That dream was pretty much pointless LOL

Guest rootless.

LAST NIGHT.

So, I dreamt that my family was once super rich and that we had just gone through my father's death.

I got it into my head that I wanted to go visit my father's grave. So I had to trek through hills and paths

of ice and snow and mud just to get to this ultra high mountain. I climbed through crevices and narrow

stone passages to get to this wide valley in the mountain. There, I saw this huge tractor bulldozing my

father's gravestone. I argued with the people, demanding that they tell me why they were doing this.

They replied that this rich guy (who had been a good friend of my father's) ordered it, saying that he

needed the space for something.

So, covered in mud and snow, I went back down to my small house (which looks A LOT like my friend's

house) and my family wasn't there but my friend's family. They made me try on a dress and I wore it

and came down the stairs. The lights were really dim and my friend's dad was watching football on TV.

And that's all I remember.

. The weird thing is that in the first part of the dream, it was like in Victorian times and men were

wearing top hats and women had corsets and hair up in buns... And I have the sneaking suspicion

that I wasn't Korean in this dream... O.O

Guest Joanne <3

I had a dream last night that I was driving a bus in the middle of nowhere with random strangers inside. Then, a random woman inside the bus pulled down the window and shouted to a Neanderthal wearing a leopard skin on the road. =D

She said, "Oiii! Get a haircut!!" and the whole bus shook with laughter.

It was a strange dream indeed -_-.

OMG, I had THE weirdest dream with HERO in it.....

I dreamed that I was married to him....it was crazy. And I dreamed about his mom being there and all of a sudden, there was this big dude there. We lived in this place that wasn't even a house. And why was there a greenhouse in the back...? And I was like "at least your dream came true. You got married to a fan." Why was it Hero and not Xiah?!?!?!?!

So sad......

.....and weird...

Guest RockStar17

I dreamt that I was at school during the exams, and then some guy started kissing me while he still had pizza in his mouth :crazy: . Really gross when you think about it.

Guest x_terr

do you ever dream the same dream twice?!

well, one time i dreamt a dream in fourth grade. i'll tell about it.

so the whole dream was either in sepia or black and white, i can't remember which. anyways, i was in this huge mansion where it was kind of like the game Clue where you had to find out who was the murderer and with which weapon. so i remember reacing around with some weapon and i got real nervous, and i think the murderer ended up being and old man. ?

then i had that same dream in seventh grade, but modern-er?

same theme, but it was in colour and the mansion had lots of modern/contemporary stuff and furniture and celebrities were also in the game. and i had to kiss lots of guys/girls?! (Ew..) and i had a gun in my hand and every suspect had special powers. i dont remember mine. >_< but i had a gun in my hand and there was this guy that kept on getting on the intercom and told us to look for tomato soup?! and i was hiding in a pantry. right....

and i remember one time i had a dream where i was on a train with my summer camp buddies and the counselor called each one of us up and killed/tortured us in a different method. she would twist this one person, and then she would fold another and chop them up?! aah..i have horrible dreams.

but last night i dreamt that my friend broke up with her boyfriend. boring. hahaha

OMG, I had THE weirdest dream with HERO in it.....

I dreamed that I was married to him....it was crazy. And I dreamed about his mom being there and all of a sudden, there was this big dude there. We lived in this place that wasn't even a house. And why was there a greenhouse in the back...? And I was like "at least your dream came true. You got married to a fan." Why was it Hero and not Xiah?!?!?!?!

So sad......

.....and weird...

LOL. Hec I'd take him :P

Guest iSayOink

do you ever dream the same dream twice?!

well, one time i dreamt a dream in fourth grade. i'll tell about it.

so the whole dream was either in sepia or black and white, i can't remember which. anyways, i was in this huge mansion where it was kind of like the game Clue where you had to find out who was the murderer and with which weapon. so i remember reacing around with some weapon and i got real nervous, and i think the murderer ended up being and old man. ?

then i had that same dream in seventh grade, but modern-er?

same theme, but it was in colour and the mansion had lots of modern/contemporary stuff and furniture and celebrities were also in the game. and i had to kiss lots of guys/girls?! (Ew..) and i had a gun in my hand and every suspect had special powers. i dont remember mine. >_< but i had a gun in my hand and there was this guy that kept on getting on the intercom and told us to look for tomato soup?! and i was hiding in a pantry. right....

and i remember one time i had a dream where i was on a train with my summer camp buddies and the counselor called each one of us up and killed/tortured us in a different method. she would twist this one person, and then she would fold another and chop them up?! aah..i have horrible dreams.

but last night i dreamt that my friend broke up with her boyfriend. boring. hahaha

DANG XD LOL that's one friggen GORY-fying nightmare you got there > .< (the people getting chopped up one EEP)

but i totally know what you mean!!! I've had like 3 of the same dreams more than twice!!!!! it's like, WHOA... dejavu?? LOL. jk.

--------------

LAST NIGHT:

i dreamt ANOTHER nightmare (gosh why am i getting all these nightmares night after night during this whole crazy winter break!?!?)

crap... im starting to forget wat it was about LOL.

uhm...............SIGHH... i don't remember now XD

but it had something to do with brown cardboard boxes

and levels or something. i dunno. > _<;;

I dreamed about Soompi Forums.... hahah it was so strange. There was this huge room with filing cabinets everywhere and each one I opened was a different thread.. and I was running around opening and closing drawers and then I opened one that said "DBSK" and I looked in and there were DBSK figurines and they were dancing and singing and I wanted to take em so I picked them up and stuck them in my pocket. And then I walked outta the room and I pulled em outta my pocket and they started growing bigger and bigger until they were their regular size and they were like: "Yay we're out of that darned cabinet! You're our savior!"

Guest jphase

i had a lot of dreams, but these 3 i remember.

1) I was in a convenience store waiting in line to get buy my things, and the register guy pulls out a book and starts going through, it had a picture of something, and then whether it had a bomb or not, the guy flipped to this picture of a wheel of a car, and the caption said "bomb" something like that, so he got on the microphone and calls out something and the guy who owns a car with that wheel came up and the owner said, "sir we have detected a bomb hidden in one of your cars wheels and would like for you to show us. just loosen the bolts but do not take the whole wheel off" next thing i know, i'm outside, the guy has unbolted the wheel, and as the owner bends down to inspect the wheel, the guy pushes him, pulls the wheel off and throws this little box through the huge window of the store. thats all i remember.. kinda scary.. :ph34r:

2) I was in my room or something with my cell phone and then i got a text message on my phone from this girl jenni that i know, and i woke up to find my phone ringing, and it said "1 new text msg from jenni!" kina weird..

3) I felt like I was in a movie, and was in a cop car on a pursuit to pull this car over.. weird..

yea.. weird dreams i know hahaha :wacko:

Archived