normal17e192ri.jpg

normal37e105we.jpg

normal060219zsh18mv.jpg

normal060219zsh27ln.jpg

normal060219zsh30ni.jpg

normal060219zsh48yk.jpg

normal060219zsh53df.jpg

normal060219zsh60ln.jpg

ew. the pictures looks so nasty. uggg. man i gotta watch this. lolx. seems so cool. =). angelena wasnt in MARS. was she? i thought she was in dolphin bay.. and barbie xu was in mars? or what mars are you guys talking about? curious.

Guest SilentDream

ew. the pictures looks so nasty. uggg. man i gotta watch this. lolx. seems so cool. =). angelena wasnt in MARS. was she? i thought she was in dolphin bay.. and barbie xu was in mars? or what mars are you guys talking about? curious.

Angela was in Dolphin Bay and Barbie was in Mars... They were saying how Bump Off Lover is a dark drama that deals with the darker side of human nature just like Mars.

Just a question: So Ke Jie did try to save Yi Jing right? Coz the scratches on his arm...

Guest meabxwb

Angela was in Dolphin Bay and Barbie was in Mars... They were saying how Bump Off Lover is a dark drama that deals with the darker side of human nature just like Mars.

Just a question: So Ke Jie did try to save Yi Jing right? Coz the scratches on his arm...

oh ok. thanks for the clarification. ahah i didnt comprehend it well. wells sorry.

Guest the;andro

sendspace killed me. haha

it stoped at 94% for all 3 full ep i was dling. ._> can someone provide a CB to dl? :/

pleaseprettty please?XD

and full ep 4 too.^^

Guest vc1188

oh my god this drama's going to drive me crazy. how many episodes are there? I don't know how I'll deal with my crazy strong curiosity.

Guest Wonderland

I love the twist with the Yi Jing. I thought Yi Zhen would be the split personality but now it seems like Yi Jing...which I suppose is kinda logical since the quiet ones always seem to have an evil side. Haha. The boyfriend is so cute <3 even though he can't act and speaks funny. =/

Guest lovely-disaster

you guys rock! thanks for the bt link again!

i have yet to watch ep5, but it sounds so interesting from what you guys have said. ^^

Guest ...TLT...

the series is good so far...Yi Zhen found out more stuff about her sister...can't believe Yi Jing have split personality...Ah Cat...whoa...i finish episode 5...seems like Jia Wei gonna die..is it true?

all along i thought jiawei was the suspicious one, but after ep5, u have to wonder and feel for him, he is scared of losing Yi Zhen who seems to be drifting away from him, and the conversation with Yi Zhen dad seems to point that no one really loves him in this world....the preview for ep6 showed him being stabbed after he confronts yang renyou because he wants to show his love for Yizhen

following the relevation of how perfectionist Yizhen mother is, could it be that Yizhen mother accidentally discovers Yi Jing split personality and she wants to erase her from the family to preserve the "perfect" family she has. notice how she keeps on harping to move along and erase all things related to Yi Jing including her room and desk in school. notice she was the one who stole the neoprint of yi Jing and Ke jie and cut them up. notice how she knows all along her husband has been comitting adultery. but she keeps it in her mind. scary.

Guest SilentDream

Hmm I was suspicious of Jia Wei too, maybe its just coz of the bad acting all along? Hehe.. Iono was really suspicious of the mother too until I saw the preview at the end of Ep 4. So that means the secret that Ke Jie has to keep is the split personality? Since Jing's friend went into the same place that they went into...

Hmm I was suspicious of Jia Wei too, maybe its just coz of the bad acting all along? Hehe.. Iono was really suspicious of the mother too until I saw the preview at the end of Ep 4. So that means the secret that Ke Jie has to keep is the split personality? Since Jing's friend went into the same place that they went into...

more than that, that was a part of it. the main issue here is Jing has a split personality, Ah-Cat is Jing split personality. this is without doubt.

Archived