BUMP OFF LOVER[爱杀 17]

Guest pillowbox

Guest oceanic

wow.

Sounds like a very interesting drama.

I've held myself back from d/l.

Just don't want to watch another bad idol drama.

But, well, I'll try and get the first episode now and see how it all goes.

Anyone mind telling me which CB has the uncut versions, please.

Thank you! ^^

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 7 was really intense, would be even better if I knew what they were saying. :P

Can anyone tell me what the English teacher said to Yi Zhen when the police was pulling her away? Whatever she was saying, it seemed to shock Yi Zhen and that guy and girl (I forgot their names, but the guy whose younger brother died). Did she blurt out something abot Yi Zhen seducing the chem teacher or something?

she is saying to Yi Zhen that she caused Yang Renyou death, and she is a devil. You people should open your eyes and see she is a devil disguised as a angel. You caused his death and i am gonna make sure you and your family pay for it. Then she faints.

KeQiang and his girl friend wonders about the devil disguised as an angel remark. While YiZhen understands that the english teacher was refering to Yi Jing actually but the teacher doesnt know it of course at this point.

Guest vc1188

^ Yes, I think so. I watched episode 2 for both versions and there were SO MANY cut scenes that were crucial to my understanding of the story. It wasn't even like they cut out "unnecessary" scenes.

Guest summers83

But the cut scenes are now improving. The cut scenes are less obvious now and icefish made the whole cut versions very smooth-going. As in can't really tell which part seems weird like jumped to another scene.

i think they took heed of the numerous complaints and either stopped cutting or theres no more objectionable material like suicide...

but theres still prostituition and its shown so well...i still watched the CTV ones first since its showed earlier by a week then i just browsed through the GTV ones...

Guest summers83

I have a question. I actually downloaded two diff versions, the icefish and ydy and I realised the ydy version is slow when airing the scenes. As in icefish will shwo this episode in Epi 5 ending, while ydy version will show it at epi 6 in the middle. So I seriously dunno which version to download. Cause the CB I found only had two kinds, one is Uncut one is Cut. The uncut is normally ydy i guess, cut is icefish. But icefish the sound quality is loud but rather bad. Need advice. Now think I'm short of the parts cause I have some are ydy some are icefish.

Guest vc1188

^ Mm... first of all, both YDY and Icefish upload CUT and UNCUT versions of the drama. So you probably downloaded Icefish's CUT version and YDY's UNCUT version

The titles and filenames usually indicate the version.

EX:

【冰鱼出品】爱杀17第七集[相关讨论] <- cut version

【冰鱼出品】爱杀17第六集(八大完整版)[相关讨论] <- uncut GTV version

I've been downloading Icefish's uncut versions and haven't had any issues with sound or image.

the cut version of icefish is really bad with the sound, like radio quality or even worse....not sure with the uncut

i download and keep the GTV uncut versions from YDY, but there is a slight video quality fault in the middle of ep3...

Guest summers83

^ Mm... first of all, both YDY and Icefish upload CUT and UNCUT versions of the drama. So you probably downloaded Icefish's CUT version and YDY's UNCUT version

The titles and filenames usually indicate the version.

EX:

【冰鱼出品】爱杀17第七集[相关讨论] <- cut version

【冰鱼出品】爱杀17第六集(八大完整版)[相关讨论] <- uncut GTV version

I've been downloading Icefish's uncut versions and haven't had any issues with sound or image.

So if I downloaded the Uncut version from YDY, I shld download YDY all the way instead? Cause if I have two different versions, it'd be messy rite? I download from Lienny's CB normally. But the cut scenes are different parts for both versions rite? But I'm concerned with the uncut scenes, does both ydy and icefish really show the full uncut series? Cause they air on different scenes, icefish is faster....

Guest vc1188

As long as you download UNCUT versions consistently (from either Icefish or YDY) they'll flow. It's the same thing if you download CUT versions consistently from either site.

Guest PandaKiss

Ah, this is quite confusing.

The uncut versions are usually 1:11 minutes, right?

The cut version is around 42 minutes?

x]

Guest SilentDream

No they're actually around the same length which is why it gets kind of annoying. Its just that for the cut versions cut out a lot of scenes and for some odd reason stick in parts of the next episode.

Guest PandaKiss

Woah.

So confused.

xDD;;

Does anyone have the Uncut Torrent Version from Episode 4 and up?

Need to re-download it...

Thanks, in advance.

=D

A small scene cut from CTV Episode 7 which u will see in GTV Episode 7

After Ah-Sa was caught red-handed prostituting herself in the motel, she jumped to escaped the pursuing officers and then stopped to picked up the 3000 dollars that dropped off her body onto the floor.

counting all the cut scenes, the footage has added up to 1 episode of footage :fury:

Archived