BUMP OFF LOVER[爱杀 17]

Guest pillowbox

Guest yuans7love

Lol but I think we all know who Ah Cat is ^^, what did she say at the end? Gosh my Mandarin is getting so bad >_<

^she said "because i envy her"

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SilentDream

^ Ok thanks, thats what I thought but I wasn't too sure >_<... Just finished ep 6 and man ep 7 is gonna be crazy O_O... So much stuff is happening... I cannot waittttt >_<

Guest lovely-disaster

Oh gosh, I just finished episode 6.

Did you guys notice that in the video that the English teacher saw the girl with the fired teacher was Ah Cat? Yang Ren You probably thought that Zhen was Ah Cat (Jing) when he sexually abused her.

Ah, this is getting more suspenseful every second. I agree, episode 7 will be so intense.

Guest summers83

So everyone even Yang Ren You and the female teacher thought that Ah Cat is actually Yi Zhen. No one would have guessed that it was actually Yi Jing. And obviously a lot of parts were cut off in episode 6 icefish version. And the part where JiaWei went to confront Yang Ren You saying he wanted to avenge, who is the person he wanted to avenge for and what incident was he referring to. Killing Yi Jing? Or some other incident that nobody knows yet. Or is it for Yi Zhen who misunderstood him with her sister thus breaking his relationship woith Yi Zhen. It seemed that he really love Yi Zhen and the msg in his computer talking abt Yi Zhen, did he deliberately intended to let Yi Zhen see it? Hmm...a lot of doubts here and there...

Can't wait for the Uncut version of episode 5 and 6 to be out. Then can upload on FileFront or YSI or Megaupload...

Guest alylecu

Thanks alylecu, I'll check back tomorrow!

Hi summers83.

Eps 3-5 uncut have been uploaded onto Filefront. Check post #244.

Guest holliiiesterr.

HAHA EP.6

the enlgish teacher thot AHCAT was yizhen

so when she handed her that folder she got all pissed off and wrote

richard simmons. hahahahhahahaaha

but noooo my lover got stabbeddd :tears:

STUPID YANGRENYO!!!!!!!

AND STUPID JIA WEI MOM.

haha love how she was recording herself :w00t:

then she got caught and shes like "what. can't a person record a bunch of stupid stuff on their own video recorder??"

i hate how they make everyone seem suspicious :ph34r:

i used to think it was yang ren yo, then jia wei, then the mom but now

im just confused and wanting to watch.

BUT THE MOM HID SOMTHING FROM THE DAD!!!! cause when she spilled that stuff

and was getting the vacumn, she hid something in the cabinet.

suspicious suspicouss...

and of course jiawei's mom and the dad. its getting QUITE annoying <_<

oh yeah and YIJINGS friend AILING.

ewEWewEW. actually both yijing and ailing ew.

hey i noticed how the people who were intervied at the front are going back to

"revealed" truths.

heh heh. jia wei's probably next cause of the whole "he didnt sign" the paper thing :tongue2:

and last. I LOVE JIA WEI PLS DONT LET HIM BE THE KILLLLLERRRRRRRR !!!

Guest vc1188

^ the smilies are all lined up in a diagonal line! SO COOL hahahha

and yeah it seems no one knows how many episodes there are o_O

I just started watching this drama a couple weeks ago and I'm so addicted! I'm so thankful that there is a subbing team because this drama has so many twists and turns in it!

I'm attempting to watch the episodes unsubbed too (even though I can't understand a word!), but I was wondering if someone could clarify something for me?

I'm not sure if this has actually been mentioned or cleared up, but did Yang Ren You actually like Ah Cat or Yi Jing (I'm assuming Yi Jing was Ah Cat based on previous posts) or was it just an affair (or was he one of her customers... I read spoilers that she may have been involved in prostitution???) I mean, he doesn't seem to love his wife (uh... is the English teacher his wife or girlfriend?) For some reason, I think he's gonna turn out to be the innocent one... maybe... :unsure:

Also, one of the previous posts mentioned that JiaWei and Yi Zhen broke up? Did he ever say why he was with the younger sister in that photo?

This drama really keeps me guessing, especially with all the new developements that happen with each episode!

I just started watching this drama a couple weeks ago and I'm so addicted! I'm so thankful that there is a subbing team because this drama has so many twists and turns in it!

I'm attempting to watch the episodes unsubbed too (even though I can't understand a word!), but I was wondering if someone could clarify something for me?

I'm not sure if this has actually been mentioned or cleared up, but did Yang Ren You actually like Ah Cat or Yi Jing (I'm assuming Yi Jing was Ah Cat based on previous posts) or was it just an affair (or was he one of her customers... I read spoilers that she may have been involved in prostitution???) I mean, he doesn't seem to love his wife (uh... is the English teacher his wife or girlfriend?) For some reason, I think he's gonna turn out to be the innocent one... maybe... :unsure:

Also, one of the previous posts mentioned that JiaWei and Yi Zhen broke up? Did he ever say why he was with the younger sister in that photo?

This drama really keeps me guessing, especially with all the new developements that happen with each episode!

dont think Yang Renyou actually liked Ah-Cat (YiJing), he was actually led to believe that he was liked by her and was seduced by her. probably to make Yang Renyou think that its actually YiZhen who digs him. yes she is involved in prostituition and her close friend Ailing as well. He still does loves the female teacher though. For all the discrimintating evidence against Renyou as shown, you should guess that its likely hes not ultimately involved at all and is just a scapegoat.

Yizhen broke up and wanted to cool off after she confronted Jiawei with the photo of him kissing Yijing, his reason wasnt that convincing. But the latest episode have shown that he does really like Yizhen and she is touched by what he has done. this latest development has made Jiawei seem like a saint and that he does love Yizhen, but is this really the case???

Guest Lollipop <3

okey, well i just finished watching episode 1 yesterday... which it was really good... but what's the difference between the cut and uncut versions??

is like the uncut version really gory or something of that sort? ... just wondering before i download anymore epidsodes.

Guest SilentDream

^ Cut version is where they cut out a LOT of important scenes. So if you only watch the cut versions you will get really confused. The drama is not gory in general. Hope that helped =)

okey, well i just finished watching episode 1 yesterday... which it was really good... but what's the difference between the cut and uncut versions??

is like the uncut version really gory or something of that sort? ... just wondering before i download anymore epidsodes.

for example, the cut version didnt show this, but the uncut version did for epi 1

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1896245

Guest summers83

HAHA EP.6

the enlgish teacher thot AHCAT was yizhen

so when she handed her that folder she got all pissed off and wrote

richard simmons. hahahahhahahaaha

but noooo my lover got stabbeddd :tears:

STUPID YANGRENYO!!!!!!!

AND STUPID JIA WEI MOM.

haha love how she was recording herself :w00t:

then she got caught and shes like "what. can't a person record a bunch of stupid stuff on their own video recorder??"

i hate how they make everyone seem suspicious :ph34r:

i used to think it was yang ren yo, then jia wei, then the mom but now

im just confused and wanting to watch.

BUT THE MOM HID SOMTHING FROM THE DAD!!!! cause when she spilled that stuff

and was getting the vacumn, she hid something in the cabinet.

suspicious suspicouss...

and of course jiawei's mom and the dad. its getting QUITE annoying <_<

oh yeah and YIJINGS friend AILING.

ewEWewEW. actually both yijing and ailing ew.

hey i noticed how the people who were intervied at the front are going back to

"revealed" truths.

heh heh. jia wei's probably next cause of the whole "he didnt sign" the paper thing :tongue2:

and last. I LOVE JIA WEI PLS DONT LET HIM BE THE KILLLLLERRRRRRRR !!!

Yes, I also like Jia Wei and hope Yi Zhen will be with Jia Wei still in the end than Ke Qiang. I also hope that Jia Wei is not the killer...The girl who likes Ke Qiang looks more compatible with him...

Your link for Sendspace Bump Off Lover Uncut 5 shows error when I click to it. The URL became this: http://error.hosted.filefront.com/404.

Archived