BUMP OFF LOVER[爱杀 17]

Guest pillowbox

Guest pillowbox
starring: angela zhang
[GTV]BUMP OFF LOVER-爱杀17 2006123145435444581um.jpgTime Airing: 2/25(Saturday) 9:00 pm Official Site: http://www.gtv.com.tw/Program/S051420060211P/ Preview: 1 2 3 Synopsis: A Taiwanese suspense/thriller drama starring Angela Zhang. At 17, her twin sister was murdered. Her sister's suspected murder had committed suicide; and now she wants to find the truth behind it. Why did her sister die and who really killed her? 2006123141847794496gw.jpg11sh1.jpg22bj.jpg31dm.jpg42tl.jpg57gw.jpg68vi.jpg89rx.jpgMORE PICTURES: 1

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest getxinfatuated

If this is kind of a physcological thriller series, then i think Angela Zhang, appearance-wise, fit the part perfectly. She has that psychotic/scarey look to her =/

^I definitely agree with you. I guess psychotic but in a cute kind of way (if that even makes any sense). I'm glad that this is a thriller (even though I'm terrifed of thrillers... THE SUSPENSE!) since I'm kind of sick of all the manga series, as great as they are. I'm also glad that Angela Zhang has a new drama out.

I saw the trailer for this before this other series I was watching. It looks quite good, I want to watch it.. it seems similar to Mars though, with the psychotic tainted plot and twins.

One of the twin has split personality. I saw her explain it on a TV show yesterday (promoting this series). So she actually plays 3 roles even though technically she's only playing 2 characters.

Guest crazyMuka

sounds interesting... when i first read the synopsis, I thought of Mars too. I'm just glad that this drama isn't based on another manga, lol. I love thriller story, as long as it has an unpredictable storyline. Will look forward to this.

Guest fanyoverhere

Ok i just finished watching the first episode..and let me tell you, it's really good. it's not like any other drama that i've seen before...it's very "dark", but really suspenseful.

I think this is gonna be a great drama and eventhough i wasnt a big fan of angela's...this drama really shows her acting skills because of her protrayal of 2 completely different personalities.

A MUST SEE!

I saw the first ep 1 yesterday, i really like the story line, and so far the drama seems so good.

Below are the brief descriptions of the twins that i translated from the gtv website

There are brief descirptions about each character on the gtv website:

Xu YiZhen (older sister) described as: 17 years older, high school senior

From outward appearance, I am perceived by others as smart, good personality, pretty, and cute, butnot an ounce of arrogance.

It's true, I am the perfect model that people envy and get jealous over, but I adore all the attention I get, and I love the fake self I have created for myself.

To become number 1, I would stay up late study and not care about my health. Yes, you can call me the "Queen of Fakeness" because I care about how people think of me.

People's adorations and praises gives me the strength to live.

The only person that knows about my fake outward appearance is my younger sister.

But in private, I am lazy and obstinate.

I am so unlike my younger sister, she is so gentle, sweet, and patient (I think it's probably due to her poor health). I have never seen her angry at anyone.

Xu YiJing(younger sister):

Compare to my sister, I should be considered as the extra one.

It is fate that the day I am born as a twin, people will compare my sister and I with everything.

Until I found out my sister's true self, it's true, I was jealous of her.

So I've decided to play the role of the gentle, sweet, and cute sister to please my parents.

Throughout all this time, YiZhen and I played our roles accordingly, neither of us ever thought about changing anything.

But, since I have poor health, I was away from school for one year, during that time, I begin to change.

Even though in ep 1, the split personality did not show up, and no one knows which sister has the problem. I still believe Ah Cat (the split personality) is part of YiJing, because i think during her time off, she probably got sick of being unnoticed, so she bought herself a wig, so she can pretent to be YiZhen. It's also noticeable that YiJing likes YiZhen's boyfriend.

Archived