BUMP OFF LOVER[爱杀 17]

Guest pillowbox

Guest dopemills

Thanks coolsmurf for helping out.

- why did 宜真 recieve hate emails? was it stated and i missed it out. or is it going to be revealed in later episodes.

- wow i didn't realise that i missed so much of the storyline due to the cuts! the cuts are like so important part of the storyline. argh! in future i need to download the un-cut versions.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i do not know who send it, 3 possibilities, 1 is the male teacher who was sacked after being caught sexually harassing "宜真" in the lab he wanted revenge, or it was someone else who is well versed in computers which might be 家維 or 宜靜 split personality who is jealous of her sister...

Guest lovely-disaster

you know, after watching the 3rd episode (yes, i know, i'm slow), i think the boyfriend is so suspicious. maybe it's just bad acting, or he doesn't seem to really care that jing has died...also, that thing with the apple and the knife...it was like bells that went "hello?! that's creepy!" yes.

Guest brighterthansunshine

yes.. the BF is suspicious ..

at first I was like "nah it can't be the b/f" but after seeing the episode 4 previews and the pic of him kissing YJ ..he;s def. suspicious

Guest vc1188

oh my GOD. I've been DLing the uncut GTV episode 3 version from Icefish for like, three days. and the past TWO days it's been like 0 kb/s. kill me.

Guest pillowbox

ack im so sorry guys if im not able to upload the mvs for you guys to download! i promise i will do it as soon as possible if anybody still wants it that is..

Archived