BUMP OFF LOVER[爱杀 17]

Guest pillowbox

Guest lovely-disaster

Just to clear things up for me..

so the one with short hair is YiZhen and the one with long hair is YiJing, right??

Oh yeah, who's the older one?? I'm kind of confuse

^ No, no, the younger one (short hair) is Jing, and the older one (long hair) is Zhen. Yes, it's kind of confusing since it's like the same actress, heh. Now that Jing is dead though, they're easier to separate.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vc1188

I watched GTV ep. 3 today. Not much happened but I criiied! I duno.. I just felt so so so sad about poor KeJie. and then I cried when the police was surrounding KeJie and he got all freaked out and then KeQiang hugged him and said "Don't be scared. I'll go with you" T____T;;

the guy who plays KeQiang is still pretty unnatural when he acts though haha =\ that's ok. I like him

and yes, I agree with all of you- JiaWei is SO suspicious and shadyyyy.

and that lady the twins' dad is having an affair with.. I keep thinking it's JiaWei's mom haha

Guest holliiiesterr.

and that lady the twins' dad is having an affair with.. I keep thinking it's JiaWei's mom haha

yeah he is :crazy: gross.

ARGH I hate the girl teacher!!!!! STUPID LIAR :fury:

Guest summers83

yeah he is :crazy: gross.

ARGH I hate the girl teacher!!!!! STUPID LIAR :fury:

That lady is really Jiawei's mum wat. She is supposed to act as like 40-year old lady too.

ack im so sorry guys if im not able to upload the mvs for you guys to download! i promise i will do it as soon as possible if anybody still wants it that is..

Yeap, I still wan the two MVs. Take your time to upload for us. I'll just wait for it...

Guest Emyli

^ Yes, because the uncensored/uncut version is aired on GTV every Saturday

Thanks. ":)

BTW i love your Gansta joe and ariel sig. did they really pose for a pic like that?

Guest vc1188

^ haha it was a behind-the-scenes picture I found on the ISWAK website. if you recall, that tiled wall is from episode 5 during their first kiss scene (haha wow I sound like an obsessed freak)

Guest holliiiesterr.

That lady is really Jiawei's mum wat. She is supposed to act as like 40-year old lady too.

Yeap, I still wan the two MVs. Take your time to upload for us. I'll just wait for it...

haha i was like "eww"

but i think shes prettty =D

CAN't WAIT FOR EP.5 =( i wanna watch!!! :lol:

Guest pillowbox

can anybody upload the uncut version of episode 4 at sendspace or any other uploaders?

i cant stand using bitcoment. thankyou!

^ No, no, the younger one (short hair) is Jing, and the older one (long hair) is Zhen. Yes, it's kind of confusing since it's like the same actress, heh. Now that Jing is dead though, they're easier to separate.

Okay, that helps now.. Thanks :D

Guest Emyli

^ haha it was a behind-the-scenes picture I found on the ISWAK website. if you recall, that tiled wall is from episode 5 during their first kiss scene (haha wow I sound like an obsessed freak)

Hahaha...don't worry i think i am about as obsessed. And now i am going off, to poke around the ISWAK website to see if i can find anymore behind the scenes pics ^_^b

Uhhh....since this is the BOL thread....i've watched the drama to episode 3. It is ok so far, since I just finished watching ISWAK and my heart is still in love with that drama.

Hahaha...don't worry i think i am about as obsessed. And now i am going off, to poke around the ISWAK website to see if i can find anymore behind the scenes pics ^_^b

Uhhh....since this is the BOL thread....i've watched the drama to episode 3. It is ok so far, since I just finished watching ISWAK and my heart is still in love with that drama.

Guest summers83

haha i was like "eww"

but i think shes prettty =D

CAN't WAIT FOR EP.5 =( i wanna watch!!! :lol:

She's actually quite young but she's already married. She speaks English. Canadian-Chinese I think. Her husband's ABC too...

Guest pillowbox

^ thanks. aish bitcomet hates me.. vice versa x__x

can somebody upload it for me please?

thanks! OKAY I PROMISE YOU TO UPLOAD THE MVS TOMORROW!

Archived