Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 11/22/2022 at 10:47 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

And more K-netz comments.

cr. forlmhonly

@gtLmh0622  thanks for sharing this. Lee Min Ho looks pretty good, huh on those 1st still cuts.  Gong Hyo Jin haa a good fortune when it comes to leading men. I hope this drama will be picked up by a major streaming network.  :coolshades:

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, syntyche said:

Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin raised anticipation for their new romantic comedy 'Ask The Stars' with new still cuts

On November 21 KST, still cuts for the new "outer space romantic comedy" series 'Ask The Stars' were unveiled. In one of the still cuts, Gong Ryong (played by Lee Min Ho) is seen wearing a pair of headset, to which Eve Kim (played by Gong Hyo Jin) fixes the position of the microphone attached. The visible chemistry between the main leads Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Min Ho further raised anticipation for the drama premiere.

Meanwhile, 'Ask The Stars' garnered a lot of attention for its star-studded cast which includes Lee Min Ho, Gong Hyo Jin, Oh Jung Se, Han Ji Eun, Lee El, and more.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/11/lee-min-ho-x-gong-hyo-jin-raise-anticipation-for-their-new-romantic-comedy-ask-the-stars-with-new-still-cuts

@syntyche  thanks for sharing this. Since this is the 1st K-drama romance set in outer space, I hope this is good. It's better to keep the expectations low and get surprised instead later. I hope their chemistry will be good, too. Well, she usually manages to have chemistry with all her co-stars,  same thing with LMH, too. I will surely watch this. The 1st stills we saw shows they're in what looks like a space station interior and other stills that they're in a full space suit. This show is really very interesting because of the premise.   :luvarrow:

• Like 3

*** The drama "Ask the Stars" has been a hot topic ever since the production announcement as the first rom-com in Korea to take place in a space station. LMH shines the brightest in a rom-com genre. In the 1st still, (below)what’s she doing? Is

she checking his headset?  :rubchin:

20221122101001194vmqn.jpg
photo source https://v.daum.net/v/20221122100958641

• Like 2

Lee Min Ho, Lee Joon Gi, EXO’s D.O. and more: 5 male actors that have a unique filmography

Here are some actors that have taken on many unique roles over the years and have constantly pushed the envelope as a talented actor. Read ahead to know more.

Lee Min Ho, Lee Joon Gi; Picture Courtesy: News1

Lee Min Ho 

Lee Min Ho is a South Korean actor, singer, model, creative director and businessman. He gained widespread fame worldwide with his role as Gu Jun Pyo in Boys Over Flowers (2009) which also earned him the Best New Actor award at the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards. His notable lead roles in television series include Personal Taste (2010), City Hunter (2011), Faith (2012), The Heirs (2013), The Legend of the Blue Sea (2016). In 2020 he starred in Studio Dragon's The King: Eternal Monarch, which grossed US$135 million. Apart from his television career, Lee featured in the first lead role in the film Gangnam Blues (2015). While he is known as a romance king, his characters are different from one another as he grew into his acting skills from Boys Over Flowers to The King: Eternal Monarch where he transformed into an amazing king with morals and a royal attitude. 

(skipped unrelated.....) 

source https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-lee-joon-gi-exos-d-o-and-more-5-male-actors-that-have-a-unique-filmography-1200026

• Like 1

More and more K-stars are invited to world fashion shows: Hallyu power is expanding infinitely

Beyond the global music and OTT markets, Hallyu has taken over the fashion world. 

From Fashion Weeks in New York, London, Milan, and Paris, the four major fashion shows dubbed the “dream stage” of fashion designers around the world, to luxury brands that lead the trend of fashion, the world’s fashion industry has been busy trying to get K stars in the first row this year.

K-pop idols, the center of the Hallyu Wave, including BLACKPINK, Red Velvet, aespa, IVE, and ASTRO, as well as actors Lee Min Ho, Yoo Ah In, Jung Ho Yeon, and IU, among many other Hallyu stars, have heated up the photo wall of this year’s Fashion Weeks.

Fashion Week refers to a week in which fashion shows of various fashion designers and brands are intensively held.  In particular, Paris Fashion Week, with the largest scale and history among the four major fashion shows, has sent more invitations to K-stars than ever before.

Milan Fashion Week also saw K-pop stars dominate the spotlight. Actors Yoo Ah In, Lee Min Ho, Kim Tae Ri, Kim Da Mi, singer-actress IU, Red Velvet Joy, TWICE Sana, and Chae Young were at the center of attention at the event.

In particular, Lee Min Ho proved how big the influence of Hallyu stars can be in Milan. Lee Min Ho attended the Milan Fashion Week as a global ambassador of Boss. He also watched the special fashion show in New York that commemorated the 25th anniversary of the birth of the Fendi baguette bag in the front row as its Korean ambassador. Overseas media reported that Lee Min Ho beat model Alessandra Ambrosio and rapper Kanye West to become the most talked about celebrity at the 2022 Milan Fashion Week.

lee min ho Milan Fashion Week

사진=MYM엔터테인먼트 제공

This leads to a question. Why are major global luxury brands inviting Hallyu stars and how much influence K-Star has in the fashion industry?

Seol Soo Young, director of Vizucom, which promotes global fashion brands, analyzed that “K-pop idols, which have formed a global fandom, have an optimized system to spread their fashion style through their global tours and YouTube.” In addition, she stressed, “These stars are thoroughly managed by their agencies, which can minimize risks in moral harm or privacy leakage better than other foreign artists.”

Director Seol explained, “So fashion houses have no choice but to send their love calls to Korean artists who can give them the best effect in terms of brand affinity and ripple effect.”

(skipped unrelated.....) 

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20221123112403003

• Like 2

*** When the news first came out about this drama, "Ask The Stars" and then reading about the show and learned about Lee Min-ho’s in-show occupation, I was a little on the fence about everything. But seeing that he’s a space tourist rather than astronaut doctor, it makes more sense. With the right script and good direction, I can see this drama coming together in an unexpected way. Lee Min-ho is so great at hitting all the right romantic notes but, people should not forget he’s great at being funny too. And since this is a rom-com (I have a rom-com obsession) rather than a straight romance, I’m hopeful we’ll get to see Lee Min-ho work his comedic chops once again. This drama has a unique setting for a rom com. I’m happy that LMH is back on K-dramaland! I'm always excited to see him back on the screen.  :Megalol:

• Like 6

“I can’t take my eyes off him”: Lee Min-ho’s fans react to his first look in Ask the Stars opposite

On November 22, Lee Min-ho and Gong Hyo-jin shared the first look of their upcoming drama, Ask the Stars.

The romantic-comedy K-drama is a quirky love story between an astronaut and a space tourist who meet and fall in love with each other at a space station.

In the first look shared by Lee Min-ho, the actor can be seen sporting a plain white shirt with a pair of headset firmly placed on his head, while in another look, he is seen in an astronaut’s attire with a seemingly puzzled expression on his face, and finally, in the third picture, the Pachinko star looks on as Gong Hyo-jin caresses his face.

Lee Min-ho’s fans were enamored by the actor’s first look in Ask the Stars and have taken to social media to lavish praise on the Hallyu star.

@ActorLeeMinHo Astronaut ‍ Dr. Gong Ryong is shining brighter than moon  his beauty is ethereal  I can’t take my eyes off him  #LeeMinHo

This will mark the actor's first show since Apple TV’s Pachinko and Gong Hyo-jin’s first show since her marriage to Kevin Oh.

Fans agree that the concept of space romance with an interesting pairing of Lee Min-ho and Gong Hyo-jin makes the drama an interesting one.

#LeeMinHo can I be yours?

"This photo already explains the answer!"

@ActorLeeMinHo Can’t wait to see him on screen! 

@kdramatreats Space romance 
Very intriguing concept

@kdramatreats its Lee Min Ho!!! , of course im seated

@kdramatreats It looks beyond amazing, I just can’t wait for this one!

LOOK AT THEM
#GongHyoJin #LeeMinHo #askthestars

Ask the Stars stars a bunch of talented ensemble actors such as Lee El, Oh Jung-se, Kim Joo-heon, and Han Ji-eun.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/news-i-can-t-take-eyes-him-lee-min-ho-s-fans-react-first-look-ask-stars-opposite-gong-hyo-jin

Lee Min Ho & Gong Hyo Jin Fly To Space in New Rom-Com Series ‘Ask The Stars’

spacer.png

The much awaited sci-fi rom-com drama "Ask The Stars" shared a sneak peek through photos of Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin in their newest acting roles! The upcoming tvN series marks the two worldwide stars' first sci-fi series in a while, and South Korea's first space romance ever.

"Ask The Stars" is South Korea's first ever space romance comedy series, and it deals with the heart-fluttering tryst of two strangers who meet for the first time at a station in space.

Lee Min Ho plays Gong Ryong, an ob-gyne who goes to space as a tourist while Gong Hyo Jin transforms into Eve Kim, a South Korean-American astronaut. The two strangers meet unexpectedly, expected to show their meet-cute and lovable charms.

On November 22, "Ask The Stars" published its first ever stills, featuring Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin's first meeting. The two shots didn't fail to make everyone's hearts shake in anticipation.

In one of the photos, Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin boast their subtle sexual tension with their skinship. Despite having no gravitational pull in space, they still managed to ignite a spark between each other.

Despite their first encounter, Gong Ryong and Eve Kim's synergy that surrounds them is enough to hook its prospective viewers.

In addition to that, their space gears and equipment are also one of the highlights of the show, boasting a whopping budget of 50 billion KRW.

"Ask The Stars" guarantees an exciting watching experience that is helmed by award-winning actors Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin. The new tvN series is slated to air some time in 2023 so stay tuned!

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/127492/20221122/lee-min-ho-gong-hyo-jin-fly-space-new-rom-com-series-ask-the-stars.htm

Sparks Fly Between Lee Min Ho And Gong Hyo Jin In First Ever Look At “Ask The Stars”

“Ask The Stars” has finally unveiled the first look at its famous stars!

Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin feature in the first stills of the highly anticipated upcoming drama.

“Ask The Stars” is a romantic comedy about an astronaut and a tourist who meet and fall in love at a space station. Lee Min Ho will play Gong Ryong, he is an OB-GYN (Obstetrician-gynecologist) who has a strong sense of responsibility, he arrives at the space station as a tourist. Gong Hyo Jin will play Eve Kim, a Korean-American astronaut.

In the newly released stills, captain Eve Kim and tourist Gong Ryong are seen wearing spacesuits. In one still, they gaze at each other making fans’ hearts flutter. Check out the newly released stills down!

The drama will be directed by Park Shin Woo who previously directed “It’s Okay Not to Be Okay” and “Lovestruck in the City,” and written by Seo Sook Hyang who wrote “Wok of Love,” and “Pasta.”

“Ask The Stars” will air some time in 2023.

“Ask The Stars” cast includes Oh Jung Se, Han Ji Eun, Kim Joo Heon, and Lee El too.

https://www.jazminemedia.com/2022/11/sparks-fly-between-lee-min-ho-and-gong-hyo-jin-in-first-ever-look-at-ask-the-stars/

When the Stars Gossip FIRST LOOK: Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin tease sizzling chemistry

spacer.png

The upcoming K-drama also known as Ask the Stars has released the first stills starring the two leads.

Upcoming space drama starring Hallyu superstars Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin has released the first look at the characters of Gong Ryong and Eve Kim. Apparently, it will be called When the Stars Gossip instead of what the literal translation of its Korean name reads, Ask the Stars.

Firstly, the character of an obstetrician gynaecologist Gong Ryong is introduced. Lee Min Ho is the staunch-looking man en route to space. He reportedly paid a huge sum of money to be able to hop on the trip as a tourist. Dressed in a simple white T-shirt, the actor has an audio device on his head. In another shot, he can be seen in a spacesuit trying to communicate with big actions and his expressions. A third photo shows the character of Gong Hyo Jin in close proximity to him fixing the device on his head.

Playing the role of an astronaut, Gong Hyo Jin will embody captain Eve Kim who is a Korean-American woman on a mission. She is known to be a perfectionist and does not tolerate any mistakes. The still with her taking care of Lee Min Ho’s device is a clear indication of the tension that will likely follow between the two. Her stills show her in a uniform with a strict look on her face as she holds a food item. Slicked, neat hair with not one strand out of place, she proudly boasts the badges on her outfit. Her presence in a spacesuit sees her in action as she directs the team and takes over the commands. Her stills with Lee Min Ho further give a look at her actions and the overall feel of the level-headed character Gong Hyo Jin will play.

When the Stars Gossip or Ask the Stars also has Oh Jung Se, Han Ji Eun, Kim Joo Heon, and Lee El as a part of the cast lineup while director Park Shin Woo who is known for ‘It’s Okay to Not Be Okay’, ‘Encounter’, ‘Hyde, Jekyll, Me’ and ‘Lovestruck in the City’ will be helming it. The script has been penned by writer Seo Sook Hyang who previously worked on ‘Jealousy Incarnate’ and ‘Pasta’, both of which also starred Gong Hyo Jin in the lead roles. Her other drama ‘Wok of Love’ has also been praised for its many details. The writer-director duo has previously worked together on ‘Jealousy Incarnate’, raising expectations for this collaboration.

Previously, actor Lee Min Ho shared behind-the-scenes photos with the cast and crew of When the Stars Gossip where the massive sets could be seen.

In another post, he showed his friendship with Gong Hyo Jin in a set of selfies.

The cast is said to be hard at work perfecting the wire scenes in order to properly display the weightlessness in a space setting. The chemistry between Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin both of whom have a list of immensely successful releases under their belts is being paid attention to by the fans of the two. Their roles where they embody an obstetrician gynaecologist and an astronaut respectively as they fall in love inside a space station are garnering a lot of interest worldwide. The gigantic budget of the drama is also raising eyebrows as well as making viewers curious about the output.

When the Stars Gossip or Ask the Stars is yet to declare a broadcasting channel that will carry the rights for the drama which is expected to release in 2023.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/when-the-stars-gossip-first-look-lee-min-ho-and-gong-hyo-jin-tease-sizzling-chemistry-1200230

• Like 5
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Actor Lee Min-ho attends a press conference for the Merz Aesthetics brand at Floating Island on Sebit Island in Seocho-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th and holds a photo session. 

https://ent.sbs.co.kr/m/article.do?article _id=E10010261392&utm_medium=referral&plink=ORI&cooper=NAVER

@syntyche  thanks for sharing this. Merz Aesthetics is a German global brand, which offers skincare ranges from skin-tightening and lifting device and a revolutionary cellulite treatment. LMH looks so good here.  :luvarrow:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I can’t get over how totally gorgeous he looks in the Metz pictures. 
The big screen behind him shows how perfect he looks close up.

He must have 3 or 4 contracts relating to health and flawless appearance at the moment mustn’t he with this one, LLB, MBP and Azarine.

I guess we have got used to him not wearing socks but Is it the norm for Korean men not to wear socks?

I

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

I can’t get over how totally gorgeous he looks in the Metz pictures. 
The big screen behind him shows how perfect he looks close up.

He must have 3 or 4 contracts relating to health and flawless appearance at the moment mustn’t he with this one, LLB, MBP and Azarine.

I guess we have got used to him not wearing socks but Is it the norm for Korean men not to wear socks?

@Lindyloo421  they don't most of the time wear shoes without socks to help them avoid sweat and odors while maintaining the stylish sockless look. Still, this all comes down to personal preference and style. There are K-men who are also wearing shoes with socks. For me, going sockless do have some drawbacks. Socks are important for the overall health of your feet. Not a big fan of it that's why, the 1st time I saw him not wearing socks, it bothered me. I see it all the time so, I get used to it already looking at him sockless.   :heart2:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, willenette said:

@Lindyloo421  they don't most of the time wear shoes without socks to help them avoid sweat and odors while maintaining the stylish sockless look. Still, this all comes down to personal preference and style. There are K-men who are also wearing shoes with socks. For me, going sockless do have some drawbacks. Socks are important for the overall health of your feet. Not a big fan of it that's why, the 1st time I saw him not wearing socks, it bothered me. I see it all the time so, I get used to it already looking at him sockless.   

I thought I read that he wears peds--or the men's version.

lol cute and funny :joy:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Here Are The 25 Most Handsome Korean Actors

Did your favorite make the list?

KingChoice is a popular polling website where fans of K-Pop can participate in various polls put up on a semi-regular basis on topics such as idols, ships, songs, and other categories. These polls often draw in hundreds of thousands of votes total, so the results come from a pretty large pool of participants! While of course the resulting list will always be subjective, it’s still interesting to see who ends up on the top of the chart and whether or not your favorite artist ended up where you think they should. 

3. Lee Min Ho

(skipped unrelated.....) 
  • Like 1

On 11/24/2022 at 3:15 PM, syntyche said:

Actor Lee Min-ho attends a press conference for the Merz Aesthetics brand at Floating Island on Sebit Island in Seocho-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th and holds a photo session. 

https://ent.sbs.co.kr/m/article.do?article _id=E10010261392&utm_medium=referral&plink=ORI&cooper=NAVER

@syntyche  thanks for sharing this. LMH at this CF event is looking mighty dapper. He's wearing an all-black suit, which never goes wrong. His suit is well-cut.  :loveu:

On 11/25/2022 at 12:30 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

Lee Min Ho at the press conference for Merz Aesthetics.

Reveal hidden contents

FiVV_zPUcAIjnyQ?format=jpg&name=medium

FiVV_zPVIAEGggs?format=jpg&name=small

FiU-DAVUUAEzo5u?format=jpg&name=large

I love his short hair.   :heart:

@gtLmh0622  thanks for sharing MORE pictures. As usual, LMH never like socks. He has always been like this for so long clearly is never going away.   :heart1:

On 11/24/2022 at 1:02 PM, syntyche said:

“I can’t take my eyes off him”: Lee Min-ho’s fans react to his first look in Ask the Stars opposite

On November 22, Lee Min-ho and Gong Hyo-jin shared the first look of their upcoming drama, Ask the Stars.

The romantic-comedy K-drama is a quirky love story between an astronaut and a space tourist who meet and fall in love with each other at a space station.

In the first look shared by Lee Min-ho, the actor can be seen sporting a plain white shirt with a pair of headset firmly placed on his head, while in another look, he is seen in an astronaut’s attire with a seemingly puzzled expression on his face, and finally, in the third picture, the Pachinko star looks on as Gong Hyo-jin caresses his face.

Lee Min-ho’s fans were enamored by the actor’s first look in Ask the Stars and have taken to social media to lavish praise on the Hallyu star.

@ActorLeeMinHo Astronaut ‍ Dr. Gong Ryong is shining brighter than moon  his beauty is ethereal  I can’t take my eyes off him  #LeeMinHo

This will mark the actor's first show since Apple TV’s Pachinko and Gong Hyo-jin’s first show since her marriage to Kevin Oh.

Fans agree that the concept of space romance with an interesting pairing of Lee Min-ho and Gong Hyo-jin makes the drama an interesting one.

#LeeMinHo can I be yours?

"This photo already explains the answer!"

@ActorLeeMinHo Can’t wait to see him on screen! 

@kdramatreats Space romance 
Very intriguing concept

@kdramatreats its Lee Min Ho!!! , of course im seated

@kdramatreats It looks beyond amazing, I just can’t wait for this one!

LOOK AT THEM
#GongHyoJin #LeeMinHo #askthestars

Ask the Stars stars a bunch of talented ensemble actors such as Lee El, Oh Jung-se, Kim Joo-heon, and Han Ji-eun.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/news-i-can-t-take-eyes-him-lee-min-ho-s-fans-react-first-look-ask-stars-opposite-gong-hyo-jin

Lee Min Ho & Gong Hyo Jin Fly To Space in New Rom-Com Series ‘Ask The Stars’

The much awaited sci-fi rom-com drama "Ask The Stars" shared a sneak peek through photos of Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin in their newest acting roles! The upcoming tvN series marks the two worldwide stars' first sci-fi series in a while, and South Korea's first space romance ever.

"Ask The Stars" is South Korea's first ever space romance comedy series, and it deals with the heart-fluttering tryst of two strangers who meet for the first time at a station in space.

Lee Min Ho plays Gong Ryong, an ob-gyne who goes to space as a tourist while Gong Hyo Jin transforms into Eve Kim, a South Korean-American astronaut. The two strangers meet unexpectedly, expected to show their meet-cute and lovable charms.

On November 22, "Ask The Stars" published its first ever stills, featuring Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin's first meeting. The two shots didn't fail to make everyone's hearts shake in anticipation.

In one of the photos, Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin boast their subtle sexual tension with their skinship. Despite having no gravitational pull in space, they still managed to ignite a spark between each other.

Despite their first encounter, Gong Ryong and Eve Kim's synergy that surrounds them is enough to hook its prospective viewers.

In addition to that, their space gears and equipment are also one of the highlights of the show, boasting a whopping budget of 50 billion KRW.

"Ask The Stars" guarantees an exciting watching experience that is helmed by award-winning actors Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin. The new tvN series is slated to air some time in 2023 so stay tuned!

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/127492/20221122/lee-min-ho-gong-hyo-jin-fly-space-new-rom-com-series-ask-the-stars.htm

Sparks Fly Between Lee Min Ho And Gong Hyo Jin In First Ever Look At “Ask The Stars”

“Ask The Stars” has finally unveiled the first look at its famous stars!

Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin feature in the first stills of the highly anticipated upcoming drama.

“Ask The Stars” is a romantic comedy about an astronaut and a tourist who meet and fall in love at a space station. Lee Min Ho will play Gong Ryong, he is an OB-GYN (Obstetrician-gynecologist) who has a strong sense of responsibility, he arrives at the space station as a tourist. Gong Hyo Jin will play Eve Kim, a Korean-American astronaut.

In the newly released stills, captain Eve Kim and tourist Gong Ryong are seen wearing spacesuits. In one still, they gaze at each other making fans’ hearts flutter. Check out the newly released stills down!

The drama will be directed by Park Shin Woo who previously directed “It’s Okay Not to Be Okay” and “Lovestruck in the City,” and written by Seo Sook Hyang who wrote “Wok of Love,” and “Pasta.”

“Ask The Stars” will air some time in 2023.

“Ask The Stars” cast includes Oh Jung Se, Han Ji Eun, Kim Joo Heon, and Lee El too.

https://www.jazminemedia.com/2022/11/sparks-fly-between-lee-min-ho-and-gong-hyo-jin-in-first-ever-look-at-ask-the-stars/

When the Stars Gossip FIRST LOOK: Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin tease sizzling chemistry

The upcoming K-drama also known as Ask the Stars has released the first stills starring the two leads.

Upcoming space drama starring Hallyu superstars Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin has released the first look at the characters of Gong Ryong and Eve Kim. Apparently, it will be called When the Stars Gossip instead of what the literal translation of its Korean name reads, Ask the Stars.

Firstly, the character of an obstetrician gynaecologist Gong Ryong is introduced. Lee Min Ho is the staunch-looking man en route to space. He reportedly paid a huge sum of money to be able to hop on the trip as a tourist. Dressed in a simple white T-shirt, the actor has an audio device on his head. In another shot, he can be seen in a spacesuit trying to communicate with big actions and his expressions. A third photo shows the character of Gong Hyo Jin in close proximity to him fixing the device on his head.

Playing the role of an astronaut, Gong Hyo Jin will embody captain Eve Kim who is a Korean-American woman on a mission. She is known to be a perfectionist and does not tolerate any mistakes. The still with her taking care of Lee Min Ho’s device is a clear indication of the tension that will likely follow between the two. Her stills show her in a uniform with a strict look on her face as she holds a food item. Slicked, neat hair with not one strand out of place, she proudly boasts the badges on her outfit. Her presence in a spacesuit sees her in action as she directs the team and takes over the commands. Her stills with Lee Min Ho further give a look at her actions and the overall feel of the level-headed character Gong Hyo Jin will play.

When the Stars Gossip or Ask the Stars also has Oh Jung Se, Han Ji Eun, Kim Joo Heon, and Lee El as a part of the cast lineup while director Park Shin Woo who is known for ‘It’s Okay to Not Be Okay’, ‘Encounter’, ‘Hyde, Jekyll, Me’ and ‘Lovestruck in the City’ will be helming it. The script has been penned by writer Seo Sook Hyang who previously worked on ‘Jealousy Incarnate’ and ‘Pasta’, both of which also starred Gong Hyo Jin in the lead roles. Her other drama ‘Wok of Love’ has also been praised for its many details. The writer-director duo has previously worked together on ‘Jealousy Incarnate’, raising expectations for this collaboration.

Previously, actor Lee Min Ho shared behind-the-scenes photos with the cast and crew of When the Stars Gossip where the massive sets could be seen.

In another post, he showed his friendship with Gong Hyo Jin in a set of selfies.

The cast is said to be hard at work perfecting the wire scenes in order to properly display the weightlessness in a space setting. The chemistry between Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin both of whom have a list of immensely successful releases under their belts is being paid attention to by the fans of the two. Their roles where they embody an obstetrician gynaecologist and an astronaut respectively as they fall in love inside a space station are garnering a lot of interest worldwide. The gigantic budget of the drama is also raising eyebrows as well as making viewers curious about the output.

When the Stars Gossip or Ask the Stars is yet to declare a broadcasting channel that will carry the rights for the drama which is expected to release in 2023.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/when-the-stars-gossip-first-look-lee-min-ho-and-gong-hyo-jin-tease-sizzling-chemistry-1200230

@syntyche  thanks for sharing this. I wonder if "Ask the Stars" has finished filming already since it's scheduled for a 2023 premiere so, hopefully the drama lives up to the big name cast & 50B-won budget. Although we know that big cast, good writer & big-budget are not guaranteed for a good & HIT ratings.  :luvarrow:

• Like 1