Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

10 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

The challenge of promoting LMH for 30 days. 
Day 23 : Favorite his emojis.

This is a little difficult, something like this :

I found this very funny, it's more of a fanart than an emoji tho.. does it count?

aCwJLrV.jpg

*sniff*sniff* everyone just wants to hit my shoulders.. grab it.. beat it..

they know that I'm hurting but still do it on purpose ㅠㅠ

I want to hit this cutie even more now lol

Spoiler

poor Yoon Sung xD

2kY9Was.jpg

3Yp6xwr.jpg

j60cdeZ.jpg

cr. 고마워you

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

0TFa0sn.gif

Spoiler

PT Episode 8

Gae In’s Revenge

After the awkward moment of Chang Ryul making Jin Ho confess that he’s gay infront of Director Choi and Gae In, Jin Ho drives off and cools off by the bridge, like Gae In suggested him to do in the voicemail she left him.

At the Sanggojae, Young Seon and Gae In talk about the confrontation earlier that day, and how Gae In slapped Chang Ryul’s face in defense of Jin Ho. Young Seon wonders and asks Gae In if she has developed deeper feelings for Jin Ho, to which Gae In insists that she does not.

After remembering the death anniversary of his father, Jin Ho goes out for a drink with Sang Jun. Jin Ho drinks a little too much, then suggests to Sang Jun the idea of just quitting the Dam Art Gallery project.

Jin Ho arrives home, and Gae In, who has been waiting up for him, asks him why he had to reveal himself earlier. He sits down with her, and says that when he saw Director Choi’s sad eyes as Chang Ryul was confronting him, he couldn’t bring himself to say that he wasn’t gay. He then laments that he did the revelation probably because he wanted to beat Chang Ryul, or that because of his ambition, he’s willing to use Director Choi to win the project. She tells him he’s not that type of a person, and that she’ll stick up for him because she’s his friend.

heTdaN9.gif

She then gets on with her woodwork, and he offers a hand. She teases him with the idea of working for her, while he teases her pride, or lack of it. She then threatens him with a chainsaw, the same one she used to scare him off when he first moved in.

4OXR0ZB.gif

The next day, he drops her off the bus stop on the way to work. She frantically waves him goodbye, as he smiles and drives off.

FoeN7jI.gif

Sang Jun learns from Young Seon that Jin Ho recently “came out,” and he confronts Jin Ho about this. Jin Ho was on his way then to Director Choi’s office, to turn down the opening for the project that the director created for him. Jin Ho tells him that he can’t feel the same way as he does for him. Director Choi convinces him to still pursue the project.

PdOd3Mv.gif

On his way out, Jin Ho sees In Hee, who tells him that he owes her dinner. During dinner, she talks about her not sensing Director Choi as a man, but feels otherwise towards Jin Ho. Feeling uneasy, he gets up and leaves.

YBVYg7u.gif

Meanwhile, Gae In is bothered by Chang Ryul and his father’s plans of getting her back together with Chang Ryul. She goes for a run to clear her head, then tells Jin Ho of her plans for revenge.

ND9QDh5.gif

He agrees to prepare her for her plans of vengeance, and begins by making her say affirmations in front of the mirror. At first she is full of hesitation, but with his encouragement, she manages to pull it off.

CeDFYjS.gif

Spoiler

They then go out to see a movie, where he continues to teach her to be more assertive.

ltZMHf6.gif

A girl suddenly calls out Jin Ho’s name, who turns out to be Eun Soo, his ex. The three exchange pleasantries, then go on to have some coffee. Eun Soo soon leaves, and ends the rather awkward moment. He walks her out, and they say their goodbyes. Gae In then approaches him, and after hearing his story about his past with Eun Soo, she tells him that she hopes she could have the same camaraderie with him.  

zuoQUrS.gif

Later that night, while sitting at a high place overlooking the city, he surprises her by saying, “I like you. You always make me laugh.” As he gets up to leave, she makes him turn around then writes with her finger on his back, “The next, next time you’re born, please be born as a man who can love a woman.”

Tye0Y3p.gif

The next day, while driving off to work, he teaches her the attractiveness of women who have timely sense of humor. She challenges him to tell her a joke, but he couldn’t think of one, so over lunch, he asks Sang Jun and Tae Hoon for an example. Sang Jun is curious if he’ll use the joke to work on some secret girl he is dating, but tells him a joke anyway. Jin Ho calls up Gae In to tell the joke, she smiles lightly, then hangs up. He calls her up again while she’s at the lumber yard to tell another joke, but fails yet again. She gets another call, this time from Chang Ryul, who insists to come over to see her.

9fF1GfI.gif

Jin Ho calls her again with another joke, and finally, succeeds to make her laugh. But suddenly, she gets into an accident with some wood beams knocking her off. Upon hearing this over the phone, he rushes off and calls the lumberyard. He arrives at the hospital, but then sees Chang Ryul already there taking care of Gae In. He approaches them, and gets into an argument with Chang Ryul. Jin Ho asks her to get up to leave with him, and then tells Chang Ryul, “I’m intending to start a love with this woman. Don’t get in the way.” As Jin Ho leaves while holding Gae In’s hand, he turns around to her, only to realize that his hand is empty and she is not with him.

xK8daET.gif

o8PyjNS.gif

He approaches and asks the nurse of her condition, and when he learns that her CT scan is fine and that her wound is just superficial, he leaves the hospital. Meanwhile, Gae In is also about to leave, but is bugged yet again by Chang Ryul. She gives in, and asks him where his car is. Delighted, he leaves to drive it around to pick her up.    

Comments:

I see the relationship of Jin Ho and Gae In going deeper in this episode. I like seeing him loosen up and smile because of her. I also like seeing the usual reserved Jin Ho open up and lay down his guard when he's with her. I cracked up at the site of the chainsaw. Boy, he is not letting that thing get near him again. :D

I admire him for getting his act straight (well, the “straight” part, not just yet) and managing Director Choi’s expectation. I must say, the actor playing Director Choi is quite good; I saw the rejection in his eyes, and his struggle to keep himself together in front of Jin Ho.

The mirror scene is so cute! Jin Ho is just adorable as he smiles and watches Gae In utter those affirmations. Well, who wouldn’t have a hard time saying “I’m pretty” to herself when someone as handsome as LMH looks on.

I also like that they are both starting to be verbal about their feelings for each other. Gae In telling him she’d like to have a camaraderie with him, and Jin Ho telling her that he likes her, and that she always makes him laugh. He even went out of his way to find a funny joke to make her laugh. Sang Jun is right, he is dating/working on a girl, and he’s slowly realizing it.

So when the first-time-viewer me heard the line, “I’m intending to start a love with this woman,” I squealed, only to be taken aback since it’s all only Jin Ho’s imagination. :tongue: Well, I can't wait to see how the Jin Ho - Gae In love story would unfold.

• Like 7

Spoiler

So JJH is able to talk more frankly to Gae In as to whether he admitted he was  a gay because he felt sorry for the director or that he wanted to get on his right side and use him. Gae In immediately said No he was not that kind of a person. It made him feel good but also guilty that he was using Gae In originally and that cannot sit well with him. Poor JJH. LMH looks really cute in this episode. Gae In makes him smile or laugh several times. Wonder if JJH himself is aware of his growing attachment to Gae In. Poor Director Choi winced in pain when JJH said that he was not interested in Director Choi as a man. When Gae In got hurt, JJH finally realizes that he cares for Gae In a great deal.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, syntyche said:

he mirror scene is so cute! Jin Ho is just adorable as he smiles and watches Gae In utter those affirmations. Well, who wouldn’t have a hard time saying “I’m pretty” to herself when someone as handsome as LMH looks on.

Yeah agree that the mirror scene is adorable and seeing JJH smile at Gae In fondly.

• Like 4

LMH in Personal Taste episode 8:

tumblr_p2tuiydVKa1w2zf0ho4_r1_540.png

It's too bad this line is said only in Jin-ho's imagination.  But at least we now know what he is thinking. 

Even when he's speaking out loud, it's not hard to see how Kae-in can't get his meaning because you never know if he is speaking for himself or as her "coach." 

I'm glad that Kae-in is mad enough at the way she is being treated by Chang-ryul and his dad to want revenge.  Yes!

"when my best friend and best teacher Jeon Jin-ho says it''s game over ..."

Spoiler

tumblr_p2tuiydVKa1w2zf0ho2_r1_540.png

tumblr_p2tuiydVKa1w2zf0ho3_r1_540.png

That will be something to see.  :D

• Like 6

Spoiler

PERSONAL TASTE-EPISODE 8 MY COMMENTS...

LOL I love Sang Jun telling Jin Ho that the latter is sexy when he's cold.  Kae In is a good friend worrying about Jin Ho.  Jin Ho is also a good friend confessing that he is gay so as not to hurt Do Bin's feelings.  I swear Sang Jun is such a crack up--I'm referring to the meeting with Young Sun.  However, he isn't above taking advantage of do Bin's feelings for Jin Ho to win the Dam Art Gallery bid.  I hate chang Ryul's father; he reminds me of Cruella deville especially with the white streaks in his hair.  

I like the scene with Jin Ho's ex, Eun soo, because I thought some of us want to see LMH in a drama with her.  I try to imagine them together  It's clear Eun soo still has feelings for Jin Ho.  I can see the deepening feelings between Jin Ho and Kae In.  I love the scene where Kae In writes on Jin Ho's back so sweet.  

Dang, how did Chang Ryul find out that Kae In had an accident?  At least Kae In pushes Chang Ryul away. I like the bloopers at the end of episode.  

cr:  mbc via Kimyylee

On 1/19/2018 at 5:52 AM, Latifah_ said:

I want to hit this cutie even more now lol

LOL Latifah, I think between the two of us Minho will be back and blue.  I saw the poofy black coat again and I wanted to slug in the arm.  But wait---is that a butt crack above the pants waist?  

Day 24:  Wah, none yet.  He's got to return to LA after MS so I can track him down.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

On 1/20/2018 at 6:09 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

Day 24 : The most memorable day of you and him.

I can’t remember the exact day but it was the summer of 2013 when I met him.

In the privacy of my bedroom.

Just me and Choi Young. 

1e226fab117ddbfab500005504785487_4800896

I was bewitched, and never the same since.

Moreso when I discovered we shared a birthday.

Ah, Minho-ssi, when can I make your day memorable?

• Like 5

@pixie0622:  It's interesting how many women were turned on to him by that scene.  I didn't really notice him until later in Faith.  I thought he looked better a bit later in the drama when his hair was pulled back.  he's actually pretty hot with his hair in a ponytail.  

• Like 5

Day 25 : Anything changed that is following him.

ed551508ly1fnnz9ud3moj23ra2nonpd.jpg

cr Logo

To celebrate 3rd anniversary of Gangnam Blues premiered, Lee Minho Hardcord Fan Club donated winter coats x 87 to the children of remote area in China. Those children need to walk 1-2 hours to school everyday.

005DCUQYly1fno0mori3kj30za0t4hdt.jpg

005DCUQYly1fno0lt7t71j31400u0kjl.jpg

Spoiler

005DCUQYly1fno0h7hl3sj30u0140npd.jpg

005DCUQYly1fno0hqd177j30hs0nptyc.jpg

005DCUQYly1fno0i7oryuj30hs0vm4jn.jpg

005DCUQYly1fno0i7qrbwj30hs0vme1r.jpg

005DCUQYly1fno0jifmqij30hs0np11x.jpg

005DCUQYly1fno0k22qt4j312d0rjtwg.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Day 26 : Got any new skills because of him.

Hahaha, my poor Korean. And another new skill is .......... when I looked at my computer, I smiled like a fool as looking his smiles and laughter.   moren_yunbei_thumb.pngmoren_yunbei_thumb.pngmoren_yunbei_thumb.png

26804508_531949770537368_554322840767264

cr Logo

• Like 6

23 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@pixie0622:  It's interesting how many women were turned on to him by that scene.  I didn't really notice him until later in Faith.  I thought he looked better a bit later in the drama when his hair was pulled back.  he's actually pretty hot with his hair in a ponytail.  

Hi CarolynH,   I'm not really into historical genre but since it's the drama of LMH I have no choice but to watch this. Before starting this drama I knew that even all else fails, Lee Min-Ho is the lead so I will probably like it a teeny tiny bit. I find the drama good but it's just that I find the ending really rushed, so much so that I'm not sure if I completely understood it. hahaha - I wanted him to actually go to modern-day Seoul.  This is sort of the middle between contemporary and historical (though leaning more towards historical), since the female lead is from present day and male lead is from the past.

I want to pay respects to the director of Faith, Kim Jong Hak's death through suicide. Rest in Peace.

:(