Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

@zinnia A month or so ago, there was a survey asking if we would order LOTBS director's cut DVD. So my question is if you know whether a Director's cut version of LOTBS DVD will be released or only the regular DVD and will it have English subtitles? Will the director's cut version be 20 episodes of Director's cuts or only the first two episodes? Thank you.

• Like 4

On 3/21/2017 at 5:58 AM, Moonrain said:

Hmmmmm so out of the blue, i reckon we're in for some melancholy days ahead  :wacko: 

@Moonrain I felt exactly the same--sad and melancholy--after seeing the video. Like he's really saying goodbye :cry: 

Didn't pundits estimate him going in March? I do prefer that he goes in quietly without fanfare.  The good news is that he's leaving us with the DMZ docu while he's away. Hope either DramaFever or Viki airs the series. @adamfever I will also email both sites to request for LMH's docu. 

Another cover coming up---

C72mXLrWsAA0iEE?format=jpg&name=large

@Latifah_  So happy to hear about your hi-touch with our boy. I can't imagine how I'll react hearing that he looks much, much, much more beautiful in person. By the way, are you @ilMinozli of Twitter fame? :)

• Like 10

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

OMG, I just saw the trailer for the DMZ documentary.  I love it.  He's so adorable 

He does look adorable, doesn't he? It's so nice to see him in the wild, without make-up and no entourage  taking care of him. And amazingly, he still looks the same, very handsome... like he is shooting a cf for Eider. 

https://www.facebook.com/docuMBC/

Aww, i saw this in twitter...     

(TranslateByYysy) #LeeMinHo :"If my mom see my current situation she will secretly prepare food for me(?)"

• Like 15

9 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I can imagine how hard he was shooting this documentary, especially his right leg in such cold weather. Respect him and so proud of him. :heart:

cr Viola、M-M、

Never imagined that his height can be a liability :lol:

Seriously though, I agree that he must have suffered during the shoot. Apart from the fact that we know he doesn't like too cold nor too hot, his right leg must hurt so bad in freezing weather :( But it's for a good cause and the project is extraordinary. 

@Kris Silva He's such a mama's boy isnt he, and we love him for that :wub:

Is he eating noodles with just hot sauce? :wacko:

938184a2gy1fe1p1i23p6g208c08c1kx.gif

cr ohchloe 

• Like 11

After seeing the trailer of the DMZ documentary i'm so happy that LMH decided to do it. We can see how he will react to certain things, doing extreme things, eating ramyun in a zip lock bags, sleeping outside, waking up.we could see  so many things about LMH about his  real life reactions through this documentary.

• Like 10

The documentary is like a mini reality show and such a treat for all of us.

The many candid footages which are so precious just put a smile on my face when I watch them. How often does one get to see him brushing his teeth and struggling to concur a flight of steps? Sleeping in the cold with unkempt hair and dodging the flight paths of birds in horror?

Agree that has had made a good decision to set aside time to commit to this documentary. It puts down the image of a heart throb and presents another side of him not known to many, including myself.

Looks like an outstanding piece of work which we can chew for a long time. Yumz.

• Like 10

39 minutes ago, heartLMH said:

The documentary is like a mini reality show and such a treat for all of us.

The many candid footages which are so precious just put a smile on my face when I watch them. How often does one get to see him brushing his teeth and struggling to concur a flight of steps? Sleeping in the cold with unkempt hair and dodging the flight paths of birds in horror?

Agree that has had made a good decision to set aside time to commit to this documentary. It puts down the image of a heart throb and presents another side of him not known to many, including myself.

Looks like an outstanding piece of work which we can chew for a long time. Yumz.

Hi heartLMH, well-said - I couldn't agree with you more..................:lol:

Extraordinary must-try K-Pop hairstyles [Male Edition]

15. Classic bangs
misc_1490650721_leeminho.jpg

source : allkpop

• Like 2

Hi dear all! Missed you all! :))

The documentary is so good!! :bawling:  I miss Oppa more!! I guess this is the last thing we will see from Oppa. As most of you have said, I also think Oppa is gonna quietly leave for MS. He has always been such a calm , humble and quiet actor. So proud of him! Since Legend of the Blue sea has ended we have heard such good news from Oppa. He is such a great star.  I want him to enlist sooner. It is so sad when I think that one day there will be so many articles out talking about the actual date of his enlistment. I have no idea how to handle my emotion that day. I guess I just have to come here and express myself.

Credit: as tagged

• Like 10