Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

20 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Orange is for Lee Min Ho!! He owns them all!! All colors!! 

February= Lee Min Ho orange sweater impact 

@Nikaa94   :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1): Whoa, just saw the whole new thing -- did we say we were hoping for some new contents??!!!

That don't look like him LOL  - the one on the left !   Love the new orange !  :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@Nikaa94   :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1): Whoa, just saw the whole new thing -- did we say we were hoping for some new contents??!!!
:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

That don't look like him LOL  - the one on the left !   Love the new orange !

OMG the picture on left,,,,,, Lee Min Ho is aging backwards!!! Lol He looks like he is 20 years old in that picture!! So adorable and cute!! :fullofhearts:

yeah we were asking for new content :D and we got it!!B)

He owns all shades of orange color!! He looks so good, crazy good visual!!! :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

His facial expression in that light orange sweater picture :love: he is pouting a little bit and his eyes,,,, omg 

• LOL 1
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

OMG the picture on left,,,,,, Lee Min Ho is aging backwards!!! Lol He looks like he is 20 years old in that picture!! So adorable and cute!! 

yeah we were asking for new content :D and we got it!!B)

My eyes are not playing with me ,right? @Nikaa94 - that pic on the left - he looks way too or so young !
:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):   So happy that ANDZ heard our calling .. LOL  , maybe its just a coincidence! 

love this from machi

47 minutes ago, gpicris said:

Hello, I'm new here

Welcome on board @gpicris

Agree with Korean fans, fresh and so cute! :fullofhearts:

DC post: 

2yQqTrP.jpg 

Caption: “Fresh and Cute” 

https://m.dcinside.com/board/minho/698231

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

My eyes are not playing with me ,right? @Nikaa94 - that pic on the left - he looks way too or so young !
:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):   So happy that ANDZ heard our calling .. LOL  , maybe its just a coincidence! 

Yeah, he looks so young in that picture!! :love: too young! 

• Blob 5

8 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Agree with Korean fans, fresh and so cute! 

Yeah, he looks so young in that picture!!  too young! 

I was like .. wait .. . I had to re-look on that orange pic again LOL.    His eyes were like BIG .. 

the caption is on point !    

Fresh Cute and Youthful !!
Our Lee Min Ho does not look 30s.

Love him most in pink, white and now orangey:partyblob:

God, how much I love to see Min Ho in this style in a Kdrama!! The combination of Lee Min Ho wearing white pants, those sneakers, and light orange sweater is crazy good :partyblob::1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)::heart4:

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

I was like .. wait .. . I had to re-look on that orange pic again LOL.    His eyes were like BIG .. 

the caption is on point !    

Fresh Cute and Youthful !!
Our Lee Min Ho does not look 30s.

Lee Min Ho has big eyes and gets a lot of compliments for his beautiful deep eyes :love:

Totally fresh!! His new looks and style are out of this world,

• Blob 5

6 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

God, how much I love to see Min Ho in this style in a Kdrama!! The combination of Lee Min Ho wearing white pants, those sneakers, and light orange sweater is crazy good 

I know he has large deep set eyes .. very captivating too.    Just that orange pic was like warrant for nth glances!  hahahhahaha!

Yes, I would love to see him in tees ... u know , like those scenes in California when he did  the Heirs.    But those scenes would have to be filmed during Spring / Summer, no?  or somewhere , SK or out, somewhere sunny

LMH makes everyone's heart beat .. yea

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I know he has large deep set eyes .. very captivating too.    Just that orange pic was like warrant for nth glances!  hahahhahaha!

Yes, I would love to see him in tees ... u know , like those scenes in California when he did  the Heirs.    But those scenes would have to be filmed during Spring / Summer, no?  or somewhere , SK or out, somewhere sunny

hahah :joy:

If we get a winter Kdrama, his outfit will include more than just a tee and we will see him in coats. But I think he still can choose comfortable and causal style in winter Kdrama! But just wearing a tee and pants is more possible in Summer and Spring like you said! Overall, I would love to see him do this type of style, so good! Lee Min Ho in white tee is a must!! We should also add Min Ho’s 3 stripes slippers. :D 

24 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Love him most in pink, white and now orangey:partyblob:

Yup yup, remember Heo Jun Jae’s famous pink coat?? When he has a reunion with his mom? Love LMH in all colors! Red, pink, and now orange :heart1:

• Blob 3

1 hour ago, gpicris said:

Hello, I'm new here

:waves:

Anybody knows if LMH is in Canada, yet? Or any idea how to find out? I'm a fan from Vancouver

:fullofhearts:

Welcome to the forum! I hope you will enjoy the warm atmosphere around here and all the LMH love of this thread. 

There is no information regarding if LMH is already in Vancouver or not. Logic says he must be already there, since filming start in a few days, and in twitter someone said that he left past week. But also in twitter some people said that his stylist, make up artist and staff are still in Korea and adding to the fact that we got no news on him travelling there is a chance he hasn't left yet and his presence won't be required for the first days of filming. 

Hope you can see him in person! 

@Nikaa94the new photos look really good! He is indeed aging backwards. And those in the chair... Yummy. 

• Blob 5

The movie "Gangnam 1970" is a movie that depicts the process of how the remote Gangnam became a lively figure.

Synopsis of "Gangnam Blues" when Lee Min Hoo becomes a member of a gangster

6013b7b9b6883.jpg

Photo of Lee Min Ho from Gangnam Blues (2015)

Posted by Titik Vihayanti | Editor Raisnayu Sintara

01/29/2021

JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com - Gangnam Blues is a South Korean crime fighter released in 2015. This film stars two famous South Korean actors, Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won. The two actors acted as gangster members under the direction of director and screenwriter Yoo Ha.

Gangnam Blues is set in the 1970s, when corruption in South Korea peaked. Many areas, including slums and remote areas, have been converted to commercial areas. Two best friends, Jung Dae (Lee Min Hoo) and Young Ki (Kim Rae Won), are young people living in the Gangnam slum area.

The territory will be evicted as a business and entertainment center. Because of this, Jung Dae and Young Ki lost their homes and livelihoods as scavengers. The developer then invites them to join the gangster members.

Its task is to help the developer secure the evicted territories. Jung Dae and Young Ki accepted the offer. But one day there was a clash between the gangs that split Jung Dae and Young Ki.

Three years later, Jung Dae rescues and adopts former gang leader Gil Soo (Jung Jin Young). Together with Gil Soo Jong Dae, he decided to leave the black world and live an honest life. Meanwhile, Yong Ki is rescued by the leader of Seoul's most dangerous gang, Yang Ki Taek (Jung Ho Bin).

Young Ki is now Ki Taek's confidante and still prefers to live in the black world. The two friends meet again when Gil Soo is killed by a member of the gangster Ki Tek. Jung Dae, who wants to avenge the death of his adoptive father, must inevitably meet a childhood friend.

https://www.kompas.com/hype/read/2021/01/29/152030266/sinopsis-gangnam-blues-ketika-lee-min-hoo-jadi-anggota-gangster

Forgive me that I rarely write on the forum, unfortunately, I am limited in the number of comments (probably as a "beginner").

Edited by nina_mitrokhina
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

The movie "Gangnam 1970" is a movie that depicts the process of how the remote Gangnam became a lively figure.

Synopsis of "Gangnam Blues" when Lee Min Hoo becomes a member of a gangster

Photo of Lee Min Ho from Gangnam Blues (2015)

Posted by Titik Vihayanti | Editor Raisnayu Sintara

01/29/2021

JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com - Gangnam Blues is a South Korean crime fighter released in 2015. This film stars two famous South Korean actors, Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won. The two actors acted as gangster members under the direction of director and screenwriter Yoo Ha.

Gangnam Blues is set in the 1970s, when corruption in South Korea peaked. Many areas, including slums and remote areas, have been converted to commercial areas. Two best friends, Jung Dae (Lee Min Hoo) and Young Ki (Kim Rae Won), are young people living in the Gangnam slum area.

The territory will be evicted as a business and entertainment center. Because of this, Jung Dae and Young Ki lost their homes and livelihoods as scavengers. The developer then invites them to join the gangster members.

Its task is to help the developer secure the evicted territories. Jung Dae and Young Ki accepted the offer. But one day there was a clash between the gangs that split Jung Dae and Young Ki.

Three years later, Jung Dae rescues and adopts former gang leader Gil Soo (Jung Jin Young). Together with Gil Soo Jong Dae, he decided to leave the black world and live an honest life. Meanwhile, Yong Ki is rescued by the leader of Seoul's most dangerous gang, Yang Ki Taek (Jung Ho Bin).

Young Ki is now Ki Taek's confidante and still prefers to live in the black world. The two friends meet again when Gil Soo is killed by a member of the gangster Ki Tek. Jung Dae, who wants to avenge the death of his adoptive father, must inevitably meet a childhood friend.

https://www.kompas.com/hype/read/2021/01/29/152030266/sinopsis-gangnam-blues-ketika-lee-min-hoo-jadi-anggota-gangster

Forgive me that I rarely write on the forum, unfortunately, I am limited in the number of comments (probably as a "beginner").

Yes, @nina_mitrokhinait is because you are new (well, not you, your user). I can't remember exactly when the limitation is lifted, but be patient. I am always looking forward your contributions.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

10 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Omg,,,,, look at the orange sweater  It looks like a new orange sweater? Anyways, I love his style so much!! White

pants and orange sweater Lee Min Ho!!! Visual No joke!!!   look at the picture on the left,,,, OMG, speechless!! 

This picture is killing me!!! 

Orange is for Lee Min Ho!! He owns them all!! All colors!! 

February= Lee Min Ho orange sweater impact 

Wait, it’s light orange sweater? lighter than before 

Lee Min Ho is owning all shades of orange!!! OMG

OMG wow these pictures :wub:.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

Yes, @nina_mitrokhinait is because you are new (well, not you, your user). I can't remember exactly when the limitation is lifted, but be patient. I am always looking forward your contributions.

@Missprincesa, thank you very much for your moral support! I remember how difficult it was for you at first on the forum and I am very glad that now the restrictions have been lifted for you. I will be patient and will exhibit materials whenever possible., 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

@Missprincesa, thank you very much for your moral support! I remember how difficult it was for you at first on the forum and I am very glad that now the restrictions have been lifted for you. I will be patient and will exhibit materials whenever possible., 

Just try to post daily, that is, until the allowed limit. I don't know if it is a matter of days or messages, but if it is the second case you are covering your ground. 

• Blob 1