Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

These are some of the rough translated comments under the video about the LAST scene of episode 3. Overall, I think Lee Gon has won viewers' hearts and they really love the ending. I think episode 4 will be more interesting. ALSO, the poet (?) that Lee Gon read at the end of episode 3 has caught their attention. In many comments, they quoted what he reads. Powerful and sad words. In the first 30 minutes, we get backstory of one the characters. I just wish they had shortened it and gave Lee Gon and Tae Eul more scenes. I think the writer wants to make sure that each character has some deep story and not just shallow and filler character. But still, we need MOREEEE Lee Gon!!! That is for sure true!! 

wlst****

너무 재미있어 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

So much fun

eunm****

사랑하던 그사람이여 민호 목소리 완전 꿀.... 더킹 홧팅!!! 아련하다...The person you loved, Minho's voice is completely honey ... Ducking chat !!! Vague

beyon
다음화가 더 기다려지는 엔딩입니다. 역시 아련한 정서에 작가님의 특기가!
This is the ending that will be waiting for the next episode. The writer's specialty is still in the vague emotion!

민서
진심 이번 엔딩도 미쳤다....
Seriously, this ending is also crazy ....

hjh3****
액션까지 완벽하네
Even the action is perfect

스마일
목소리, 액션, 눈빛, 마스크, 고백모든게 이곤으로 표현이민호 연기 좋았다!The voice, action, eyes, mask, and confession were all expressed in Lee Gon-min.

산산이 부서진 이름이여. 허공 중에 헤어진 이름이여. 불러도 주인 없는 이름이여. 부르다가 내가 죽을 이름이여. 심중에 남아 있는 말 한 마디는 끝끝내 마저 하지 못하였구나. 사랑하던 그 사람이여. 사랑하던 그 사람이여..ㅠㅠ
The shattered name. The name that broke up in the air. It's a name without a master even if I call it. The name that I will die after calling. One word that remained in the heart couldn't even finish. The one you loved. The one you loved

허준재
와 엔딩에서 브금 너무좋았다 울컥해버리네ㅜㅜ 너무재밋다
Wow, the ending was so good, it was so sad

가을사랑
아... 이제 슬슬 분위기 타고 스토리 전개가 시작되는건가! 사랑하던 그 사람이여... 이민호가 김소월 초혼 시 구절 읊을 때 진짜 심장 멎는 줄

Ah ... Now, is the story unfolding in a mood! The one you loved ... When Lee Min-ho versed the verse at the first marriage of Kim So-wol,

이유경
대사에 어울리는 배경음악 좀 넣어주세요ㅜㅜ 진짜 티키타카 할때나 진지한 대사할때 연출이 아쉬워요 분위기나 장면 더 잘살릴수 있을꺼 같은데.Please put some background music that suits the dialogue TT TT When you are really doing a Tikitaka or serious dialogue, I'm sorry for the direction.
  • Like 8

I'm not going to lie.  I didn't love ep 3.  I would have like to see more of Lee Gon and Eun sop in the market.  I think they could have been some fun scenes.  I'm sure the King has not been to a market, so there were some missed some chances for some laughs.  I hope that backstory of the detective has some relevance because a lot of time was devoted to it.  I would have preferred more backstory of Lee Lim.  I noticed he has his people ready to fight Lee Gon.  

• Like 10

Kim Go Eun And Lee Min Ho Are Closer Than Ever Before In “The King: Eternal Monarch”

Kim Go Eun And Lee Min Ho Are Closer Than Ever Before In “The King: Eternal Monarch”

Apr 25, 2020
by J. Lim

SBS’s Friday-Saturday drama “The King: Eternal Monarch” has shared new stills of Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho closer than ever before.

“The King: Eternal Monarch” tells the story of Emperor Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) and detective Jung Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun), who live in parallel universes where Korea is a constitutional monarchy and democracy respectively, but work together to try and save peoples lives.

The new stills show Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul in close proximity to each other in a bamboo forest. While Lee Gon looks at Jung Tae Eul with a small smile and intent in his eyes, Jung Tae Eul seems to be more taken aback by the interaction. The scene is enough to make viewers’ hearts race as it may be signaling the start of a fateful romance between the two.

Kim-Go-Eun-Lee-Min-Ho5.jpg

Kim-Go-Eun-Lee-Min-Ho-22.jpg

The scene was filmed in a bamboo forest in Busan in March and Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun are said to have thoroughly looked over their scripts together in order to ensure that they created the perfect scene. Despite the difficulty of having to portray Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul’s emotions with nothing but their expressions and gazes, the two pulled it off and brought romance to the set.

Production company Hwa & Dam Pictures stated, “Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun are hardworking actors who are always discussing ways to improve their characters. The upcoming episode is set to signal the start of Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul’s romance, so please anticipate it.”

The next episode of “The King: Eternal Monarch” is set to air at 10 p.m. KST on April 25.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1396589wpp/kim-go-eun-and-lee-min-ho-are-closer-than-ever-before-in-the-king-eternal-monarch

• Like 7

9 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I'm not going to lie.  I didn't love ep 3.  I would have like to see more of Lee Gon and Eun sop in the market.  I think they could have been some fun scenes.  I'm sure the King has not been to a market, so there missed some chances for some laughs.  I hope that backstory of the detective has some relevance because a lot of time was devoted to it.  I would have preferred more backstory of Lee Lim.  I noticed he has his people ready to fight Lee Gon.  

i also think 1st half of episode was boring with detective's background stories, that's why ratings of second half didn't increase. 

• Love 1

Those who aren't watching are simply missing out.

Swoon-worthy!!!  :love:

6c4038a8cbf5b485658a535aa3444e00d308144f

As always, questions and confusions will be answered if you  j u s t  w a t c h  t h e  s h o w.  :)

Are we all ready for baby Minomi???

15804cc5be8adec825c5a4fb8cb6a04d014d34c1

285536b484a660315da70dcce7ba2571973d5205"

"Please support and encourage Minomi's work"  :lol:

Spoiler

7879c74d080ae36b9db70075cb3c497d486a9761

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Hola chingus!  Just dropped in to say:

WHY DID I CRY at the end of ep 4?!!! Lee Gon totally blew me away! It’s like he’s telling ME the same thing—“Don’t get startled. TRUST ME.”  Don’t get disappointed with the slow-burning plot.  Don’t be frustrated that you don’t see or hear from me enough. There is purpose in all this. Don’t over analyze. Just stay with me and I’ll surely take you on a great ride. 

Lee MinHotHotHot is baaack! :wub:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f1/c9/8f/f1c98f831ce72b21660505d8e45dae0c.gif

• Like 12
  • Love 1

April 25. It's been a year since LMH was discharged from the military. And now he's soaring high with his comeback drama. All hail Hallyu King Lee Min Ho! :heart:

EWZvRVyUYAA0q8k?format=jpg&name=small 

special appearance on episode 4 by Minomi? :)

EWd2TgGUcAA7CjU?format=jpg&name=small

EWd2S7IUEAA1IVQ?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 9

3 hours ago, kiklaminHo said:

I Loved it !!!

The best episode.

All characters were not a bit boring today. 

The end  friends.Oh that ending .When it will be Friday again?

hahaha I want to see prime minister's face when she sees Tae -Eul.

:D

I also liked ep 4.  I absolutely love Lee gon with the court lady:heart:.  

Does anyone else think LMH's voice is so sexy whenever he says I am the King of the Kingdom of Corea?:kiss_wink:

• Like 7
  • Love 3

@CarolynH

I find any part of him sexy .

Sorry, I am not a big help in your question.

I am in love with his dimples . :wub:

I loved the way he acted in all scenes but for me the best scene was when he speaks with the old guy , his father's cousin asking him if he hides anything from him.

His eyes were so serious at that scene that I felt goosebumps in that particular scene.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

These are rough translated comments below the video for the last scene of episode 4. Overall, netizens are excited and love the episode. Many of them say this is the starting of the fun of the drama. :)

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

이곤씨 너무 멋지네요ㅜ

This is so cool

태리

오 그래도 갈수록 볼만해지네

Oh, but it keeps getting better

apple

내가 미쳣지ㅜ 이걸 왜때문에 또 봐서는 나가질 못하냐구ㅜ

I'm crazy, why can't I go out when I see this again?

hr

계속 보게된다 이곤앓이 시작되었어~~♡

I keep seeing. I started suffering from this ~~ ♡

여유로운미래

좋아하는 장면... 이민호가 살렸다. 멋지다. 믿고 싶어.

My favorite scene ... Lee Min-ho was saved. cool. I want to believe.

love****

거봐~내말이 다 맞지?ㅠㅠ개설렌다 하아....

Look ~ I'm all right, right?

rlagksk

아 이민호 개설레ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Ah, Lee Min-ho opened

겨울꽃지오

예끼^ ^관심종자!!!

Yep ^ ^ Seeds of interest !!!

나야나

이제시작인데 앞으로 이을커플 본격로맨스나오면 어쩔꺼야!!

It's starting now, but what to do if the next couple's romance begins!

이대성

엔딩최고닷??이민호의세계로떠났네..

The best ending. I left for the world of Lee Min-ho .

풀뿌리

이을 케미 장난 아니네

The chemistry is no kidding

lus3****

갓 엔딩 믿고본다 더킹

I believe in the ending

장미

폐하목소리 너무좋아

Your voice is so good.

오페라의유령50

둘 케미 좋아 김고은 예뻐

I like both chemies, Kim Go-eun is pretty

mandrmi

목소리 넘좋음. 이을커플 예쁘다

Your voice is good. This couple is pretty

양하경

꺄악 넘 멋있어요오오ㅠㅠㅠ

Awesome

옹달샘

내가 이민호에 반하게 될 줄이야

I'm going to fall in love with Lee Min-ho

오늘하루는

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 이민호님 ㅠㅠㅠ 신의도 판타지였는데 그땐 화제성이 없었는데 이번엔 엄청 더더더 뜨시겠어요 ㅜㅜ 물론 나는 신의도 넘 좋았지만 ㅠ ㅠ

ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ Lee Min-ho ㅠㅠㅠ Shinuido was a fantasy, but there was no topic at that time.

햇살

이민호 김고은 둘이 텐션이 좋은거 같아 본격적 럽라 식작되면 케미 장난아닐듯

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun seem to have a good tension.

slow

이민호는 타고난 황제 재질인가봄 엔딩씬 대박 심박수 위험하다ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Is Lee Min-ho a natural emperor material spring ending scene jackpot heart rate dangerous TT TT TT

에리

존버는 승리라고!!! 이제 본격적으로 재밌어진당

Jonber is a victory !!! Now it's really fun

apple

보고 또 보고 이을 완벽한 케미 쵝오 이을 사랑길 황제 황후길만 걸어

See, see and see, perfect chemistry

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

나만 그 안아서 말에 태워줄 때 설렛던가..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

When only I hug you and ride it on the horse, I'm excited .. ㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ

silence

이민호 말투 뭐임? 목소리 뭐임? ㄹㅇ 개꿀 설레주금ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

What is the tone of Lee Min-ho? What is your voice? ㄹㅇ Dog honey excitement ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ

하나

마지막회 소름~~~대박!! 담주까지 어떻게 기다려 ㅜ 더 보고 싶다으

Goosebumps at the last episode ~~~ How can I wait until the damju?

아ㅇㅣㄴ

솔직히 3화까지도 뭔 내용인가 싶으면서 조금 실망햇는데 4화 엔딩 보면서 이제 시작이군 싶었다 ㅎㅎ

Honestly, I wanted to know what the contents of even the 3rd episode were, but I was a little disappointed.

엔딩곡 뭐예요?? 너무 좋은데 찾아도 안 나오네요 ㅜㅜ

What is the ending song ?? I love it but I can't find it

스마일

이민호가 다했네 설렘

Lee Min-ho is done.

참교육

네 밤새서 이거 돌려보다가 못잤어요

I couldn't sleep on this overnight.

Aileen

자기몸에 손대는거 싫어하는 곤이가 태을이손을 먼저 잡고,두 손을 자기 어깨에 올리고,세상 소중하게 안아서 말 태우고,대한제국가서도 세상 스윗하게 초근접으로 바라보며 자기이름을 말하고

이 정도면 곤이는 이제 태을에게 마음을 전부 열었다고 봐야지

Gon-yi, who hates to touch her body, grabs Taeul-i's hands first, puts her hands on her shoulders, hugs the world carefully, and rides her horse. Gon-yi should open her heart to Tae-eul.

즐라탄

더 공익

More public interest

강하늘

이민호미친다진짜 ㅠㅠㅠ 어제보면서 완전 설레서 죽는줄 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ이민호 최고다최고 ㅠㅜㅜ

Lee Min-ho is really crazy ㅠㅠㅠ I saw you yesterday and I'm so excited and dies ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ Lee Min-ho's best

goodsmile

마지막 장면 굿~~!!

The last scene is good ~~ !!

wogu****

끝날때 심장 터질뻔 ㅠ 개 꿀잼

When it's over, my heart almost bursts

utiwlf3sf

이민호 아닌 황제 이곤 상상할 수 없어

I can't imagine being an emperor other than Lee Min-ho

skysea7

영상미가 넘 예쁘다

The video is so beautiful

1991****

앞부분부터 있었어야하는데ㅠㅠㅠㅠ김고은 눈빛 진짜ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 연기잘해말태우는 씬 완전 설레고 일주일 어찌 기다림...

I should have been from the front part.

skysea7

심장이 나대서 혼났네

My heart is so bad that I'm confused

파인트리

은숙님 이거죠 이거 ㅠㅠㅠ 이제 쭉 이렇게요!!! 이곤 멋져 ㅠㅠㅠ

This is Kim Eunsook. This is like this !!! This is cool ㅠㅠㅠ

초코

이민호 김고은 보고 있자니 너무 잘어울려서 잠자고 있던 내안의 망상이 나오기 시작하네 몆십번을 봐도 투샷 설레고 멋지구만

I'm watching Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun so well that it's so good that the delusion inside me is starting to come out.

서연

3회부터 재밌었는데 점점 더 재밌어짐...

It was fun from the 3rd, but it became more and more fun …

turs****

왜 이민호인지 알겠다~~^^

I understand why Lee Min-ho ~~ ^^

365s****

난 대한민국의 서민이고 내이름은 안알랴줌ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I'm a commoner in Korea and my name is unknown

1318****

앞에 말태우는부분, 머리 묶어서 확인하는부분 같이 올려주셔야죠 담당자님ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 일하기 힘드셔서 그런거면 제가 대신해드릴까요ㅠㅠㅠ 제발 어제 마지막 장면들 모르는사람 없게해주세요ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

You have to put the part that burns in front of you and the part that checks your hair together.

nana

김고은 대단한듯..저렇게 가까이 쳐다보는데 연기가 제대로 되는지..목소리에..눈빛에..ㅜㅜ

Kim Go-eun looks great .. I look up like that and see if the acting is right.

hyj

완벽한씬이다..와 진짜 믿고본다ㄹㅇ개존잼

It's a perfect scene .. and I really believe it.

lha6****

4화 엔딩 대박, 김은숙은 살아있었다. 5화예고도 대박, 흥미진진~ 5화부턴 제대로 시청률 오를듯~금욜만 기다려요 ㅠ

Episode 4 Ending Jackpot, Eunsook Kim was alive. Even if the 5th episode is a big hit, it's exciting ~ From the 5th episode, it seems like the audience rating will rise ~

coca

버닝썬 마약연예인 H.J.K sbs 나오지마라 절대 보지맙시다

Don't come to Burning Sun drug celebrity HJK sbs

lee da eun

이장면 넘 좋아 ㅠㅠ 도깨비도 다 안봤는데 더킹 진짜 끝까지 챙겨봐야지. 이민호 팬도 아니었는데 팬이 될것 같아. 정말로 너무 멋져 ㅜㅜ 이민호가 잘생긴거 아는데 이렇게 멋있고 잘생긴 줄 몰랐다. 여기 진짜 너무 멋있게 나왔어. 특히 목소리 눈빛 모든게 다 완벽해. 둘의 얼굴이 너무 가까이 있어서 내가 다 설레고 계속 보게 되네 ㅎㅎ 다음에 이렇게 가까이 있으면 그때 키스하겠지 ㅎ

I love this scene. ㅠㅠ I haven't seen all the goblins. I wasn't even a fan of Lee Min-ho, but I think I will be a fan. Really, it's so cool ㅜㅜ I know Lee Min-ho is handsome, but I didn't know it was so nice and handsome. It was really cool here. In particular, everything in the voice and eyes is perfect. The faces of the two are so close that I'm all excited and continue to see them.

wed

티저 볼 때는 드디어 자네를 보는군 이라는 대사랑 같이 나와서 그런 줄 알았는데 이렇게 설레는 장면이라니ㅠㅠ♡♡

When I saw teaser, I thought it was like a great love that I finally saw you, but it was such a thrilling scene.

뚱띵천사

더재밌어지고있네요~~

It's getting more fun ~~

쿠마

왜 아무도 먁시무스 칭찬은 안해줘여 ㅠㅠ 연기 개잘함 이곤이랑 태을이랑 엔딩맛집 장면 만든 장본인 ㅠㅠ

Why doesn't anyone compliment 먁 seamus ^^

박하

역시 1화는 아역들땜에 집중 몰입이 안됐는데 아역들 들어가고 나서부터 재밌네여ㅎㅎㅎ

After all, episode 1 wasn't immersed in the role of children, but it's been fun since the children went in.

hjh3****

이곤은 자기몸에 손대는거 아주 싫어하는데 태을이를 어디로 데려가는 걸까?

Igon hates touching her body, but where do you take Tae-ul-i?

가을사랑

자기 몸에 손대는걸 아~주 싫어하는 이곤이 직접 태을이의 두 손을 자신의 어깨에 올리고 허리를 잡아 말에 태우던 그 장면은 대체 어디로 간건가요?

Where is the scene where Lee Gon, who hates touching his body, put Tae-il's two hands on his shoulder and grabs his back and rides it on the horse?

야끄르뜨

4회 2부부터 존잼스멜 나기 시작하던데...이런 식의 전개를 조금만 더 일찍했으면 반응 금방 좋아졌을텐데... 아쉬워요ㅜㅜ 초반에 너무 난해하고 지루해서 많이들 떠나갔어요. 저 같이 존버탄 사람들은 계속 보겠지만…

From the second part of the 4th, John Jamsmel started to appear. In the beginning, it was so difficult and boring that many people left. John Bertan people like me will continue to see ...

Credit: https://tv.naver.com/v/13534458#comment_focus

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Kim Go Eun Enters Lee Min Ho’s Kingdom In Episode 4 Of “The King: Eternal Monarch”

IGNORING THE GROWING ATTACHMENT TO THE IMPOSING MAN SHE MEETS, JUNG TAE EUL FINALLY SEES THE EVIDENCE RIGHT BEFORE HER VERY EYES IN THE LATEST EPISODE OF THE KING: ETERNAL MONARCH.

Some details about the Republic and the Kingdom are unveiled in episodes 3 and 4 of The King: Eternal Monarch. More importantly, the unfortunate supernatural element that binds Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) and Lee Lim (Lee Jung Jin), leaves clues to how they maneuver the portal that lets them cross the other world they don’t belong.

Hide contents

Deducing his nephew already stumbled on the alternate world where he has been hiding, Lee Lim also makes a return to the Kingdom, while Lee Gon familiarizes himself in the Republic.After gathering his loyal followers, Lee Lim seems to be brewing trouble for Lee Gon. The latter, who is astutes as he is, also figured something off in his loyal retainers after the cryptic autopsy report of the presumed dead Prince Lee Lim.

5ea23b95e3a6c71e7c2b7d30-p-768x512.jpg

5ea23b95e3a6c71e7c2b7d2f-p-768x512.jpg

THE KEY TO OPEN THE PORTAL

In episode 3, Jung Tae Eul musters all her patience as the Emperor still babbles about parallel universe concept. His scientific-based explanations that he sugarcoats with mushy sentences slowly but surely warms up Tae Eul’s heart.

Lee Gon also learns that time stops when someone uses the portal linking the two worlds. That the magical flute he and his uncle both have is the key to enter the portal. Also, that his body reacts painfully to thunderstorm.

Hide contents

5ea23b95c79eef2eb8030928-p-768x512.jpg

When Lee Gon returned to the Kingdom, his icy and expressionless communication with Prime Minister Goo Seu Ryeong (Jung Eun Chae) continues.

A glimpse of Prime Minister Seu Ryeong’s commoner background plus a possible connection with Lee Rim and Prince Buyeong is also revealed. A convention of villains and disguised villains smells trouble for our hero. Thus, expect his faithful allies not to backdown in supporting their King.

Hide contents

20200426_120109.jpg

20200426_120128-768x511.jpg

Interestingly, Tae Eul finally agrees to Lee Gon’s coaxing of introducing his world. Further aiding to her decision is backed up by her newly-claimed ID,  which was described perfectly by Lee Gon matching his initial remark that he has her ID.

Wrapped in Lee Gon’s arms aboard Maximus, they cross the Kingdom where Jo Yeong (Woo Do Hwan) awaits with the King’s guards.

Accelerating romance, The King: Eternal Monarch continues to push through its enthralling love story set in parallel worlds. In the preview of its upcoming episodes, it is now Jung Tae Eul’s time to explore Lee Gon’s world.

CHECK OUT THE RELEASED ORIGINAL SOUND TRACKS FROM THE SERIES SO FAR.

Hide contents

https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/the-king-eternal-monarch-episode-4/

• Like 11

2 hours ago, syntyche said:

Kim Go Eun Enters Lee Min Ho’s Kingdom In Episode 4 Of “The King: Eternal Monarch”

IGNORING THE GROWING ATTACHMENT TO THE IMPOSING MAN SHE MEETS, JUNG TAE EUL FINALLY SEES THE EVIDENCE RIGHT BEFORE HER VERY EYES IN THE LATEST EPISODE OF THE KING: ETERNAL MONARCH.

Some details about the Republic and the Kingdom are unveiled in episodes 3 and 4 of The King: Eternal Monarch. More importantly, the unfortunate supernatural element that binds Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) and Lee Lim (Lee Jung Jin), leaves clues to how they maneuver the portal that lets them cross the other world they don’t belong.

Reveal hidden contents

Deducing his nephew already stumbled on the alternate world where he has been hiding, Lee Lim also makes a return to the Kingdom, while Lee Gon familiarizes himself in the Republic.After gathering his loyal followers, Lee Lim seems to be brewing trouble for Lee Gon. The latter, who is astutes as he is, also figured something off in his loyal retainers after the cryptic autopsy report of the presumed dead Prince Lee Lim.

THE KEY TO OPEN THE PORTAL

In episode 3, Jung Tae Eul musters all her patience as the Emperor still babbles about parallel universe concept. His scientific-based explanations that he sugarcoats with mushy sentences slowly but surely warms up Tae Eul’s heart.

Lee Gon also learns that time stops when someone uses the portal linking the two worlds. That the magical flute he and his uncle both have is the key to enter the portal. Also, that his body reacts painfully to thunderstorm.

Reveal hidden contents

5ea23b95c79eef2eb8030928-p-768x512.jpg

When Lee Gon returned to the Kingdom, his icy and expressionless communication with Prime Minister Goo Seu Ryeong (Jung Eun Chae) continues.

A glimpse of Prime Minister Seu Ryeong’s commoner background plus a possible connection with Lee Rim and Prince Buyeong is also revealed. A convention of villains and disguised villains smells trouble for our hero. Thus, expect his faithful allies not to backdown in supporting their King.

Reveal hidden contents

20200426_120109.jpg

Interestingly, Tae Eul finally agrees to Lee Gon’s coaxing of introducing his world. Further aiding to her decision is backed up by her newly-claimed ID,  which was described perfectly by Lee Gon matching his initial remark that he has her ID.

Wrapped in Lee Gon’s arms aboard Maximus, they cross the Kingdom where Jo Yeong (Woo Do Hwan) awaits with the King’s guards.

Accelerating romance, The King: Eternal Monarch continues to push through its enthralling love story set in parallel worlds. In the preview of its upcoming episodes, it is now Jung Tae Eul’s time to explore Lee Gon’s world.

CHECK OUT THE RELEASED ORIGINAL SOUND TRACKS FROM THE SERIES SO FAR.

Reveal hidden contents

https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/the-king-eternal-monarch-episode-4/

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. I feel a little bit sad & bad that the ratings has been falling, Sat EP with only a single digit 9.7%. It seems  that the drama is struggling & IDK why  & where? Is the storyline hard to understand? Maybe because I feel that the scenes aren't connected to each other, or is it just me? Is there something wrong with the PD? By how he's directing the show? Ahhh.....IDK.  :o 

• Like 4