Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho + Kim Go Eun Share A Romantic “Fairy-Tale” Moment In “The King: Eternal Monarch”

SBS’s “The King: Eternal Monarch” has unveiled a sneak peek of a magical scene that is certain to make viewers’ hearts flutter!

On April 24, the new drama shared photos of an upcoming romantic moment between Emperor Lee Gon (played by Lee Min Ho) and Jung Tae Eul (played by Kim Go Eun). The newly released stills, which seem to have jumped straight off the pages of a storybook, feature the two leads gazing at one another against the gorgeous backdrop of falling autumn leaves.

The producers of the drama teased that the two characters would be experiencing a “fantastical moment” in the scene, describing it as a “magical situation” that will get viewers’ hearts racing.

In the photos, Lee Gon appears entranced as he stares at Jung Tae Eul, who is backlit by a blinding glow, and Jung Tae Eul returns his gaze with a warm, affectionate smile.

Kim-Go-Eun-Lee-Min-Ho-21.jpg

The producers of “The King: Eternal Monarch” praised the drama’s two leads, commenting, “Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun are always lighting up the filming set with their smiles and a warm, friendly atmosphere.”

They went on to add, “Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun, who have transformed into Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul, will be making viewers’ hearts pound with nervousness and excitement. To find out what kind of changes will be coming their way, please tune in to the April 24 episode of ‘The King: Eternal Monarch.'”

The next episode of “The King: Eternal Monarch” will air on April 24 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1396327wpp/lee-min-ho-kim-go-eun-share-a-romantic-fairy-tale-moment-in-the-king-eternal-monarch

• Like 10

Lee Min Ho Proudly Parades “The King: Eternal Monarch” Netflix Promotional Photos

LEE MIN HO CAN’T HELP BUT DOTE ON HIS NEWEST DRAMA, THE KING: ETERNAL MONARCH!

And it is adorable how he is hands on in showing it off through his social media platform. The actor has posted a series of photos featuring him and the cast members fully dressed and all beautiful.

The Netflix promotional photos highlight the main cast’ group photos in vibrant and elegant themes. Additionally, a couple of bromantic photos were also posted by the Hallyu Star with his resident right hand man in the drama, Woo Do Hwan. The two are shown in beaming and brooding looks which draw a cloud nine feeling particularly for women.

In addition, the main love pairing was also shot in various poses on a couch. From sweet to candid, Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun evoke extraordinary chemistry.

Capping off Lee’s parade of photos are two behind-the-scene stills of the actor looking sinfully handsome. Fans has been raving on his blindingly sculptured beautiful visual that has been expertly captured in his post-military service drama project.

The King: Eternal Monarch tells the story of two parallel universes, one in which Korea is a constitutional monarchy and one which is similar to present-day Korea. Lee Min-ho stars as Emperor Lee Gon, who fights evil and tries to close the door between the worlds, and Kim Go-eun stars as Detective Jung Tae-eul, who teams up with him to protect people’s lives.

This week Lee Min Ho’s character Emperor Lee Gon continues to bicker with Kim Go Eun’s character.

In the released preview of episode 3, Jung Tae Eul is amusingly exasperated as Lee Gon continues to build their romantic world without her permission.

Spoiler

https://www.hellokpop.com/internet/lee-min-ho-proudly-parades-netflix-promotional-photos-the-king-eternal-monarch/

EWVd1TwUEAE8wD0?format=jpg&name=small

Lee Min-ho's "soft charisma" expresses the luxurious and unique charm of "Hot Golden Olive."

BBQ released a behind-the-scenes video of a new menu CF with Lee Min-ho. 

Genesis BBQ (Chairman Yoon Hong-geun), South Korea's largest chicken franchise, has unveiled behind-the-scenes cuts from model Lee Min-ho's "Hot Golden Olive" series advertisement shoot. 

Lee Min-ho, who appeared in a stylish navy-colored shirt and black slacks in a photo released on the same day, is smiling with a subtle look with his "hot golden olive" product in his hand. Lee Min-ho's sculptural appearance, which melts women's hearts, and his maturity, which is now 14 years since his debut, also sheds light on the luxurious charm of "Hot Golden Olive."     

At the filming site, Lee Min-ho showed off his unique charm, from a bright and cheerful smile like a little boy to a chic smile of a gentle city man in every cut. His various natural facial expressions and soft charisma from poses gave a lively expression of the "Hot Golden Olive"'s unprecedented spicy taste, followed by praise from field directors and officials. When the staff asked if he liked it, Lee Min-ho smiled, saying it was delicious, and there was a warm atmosphere at the filming site.

In particular, Chairman Yun Hong-geun of Genesis BBQ visited the filming site in person to give encouragement and support to both Lee Min-ho and the staff.            

BBQ's "Hot Golden Olive" series, in which actor Lee Min-ho serves as a model, was launched on the 17th and featured hip-style TV commercials targeting the younger generation. Consumers' keen interest has continued since the beginning, emerging as a new powerhouse in the "spicy chicken" world.  

"The hip and gentle charm of actor Lee Min-ho is creating a positive effect as it matches the unique and luxurious image of the 'Hot Golden Olive' series," a BBQ official said. "We ask for continued interest and love for actor Lee Min-ho and BBQ in the future."

https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/526679

Edited by syntyche
  • Like 10
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, syntyche said:

SBS IG update

Finally, tomorrow I'll see you.
Those of you who are still not into my charm will be beheaded.
_
SBS Friday-Saturday drama "The King: Lord of Eternity"
10 p.m. every Friday/Saturday

Lee Minho Talks About Acting with 'Maximus' the Horse

Reveal hidden contents

201424448_1280.jpg

Actor Lee Minho shared what he had to learn to better portray his role of an Emperor. On April 22 episode of SBS 'Han Bam', the two lead actors of 'The King: Eternal Monarch' shared their filming experience, and what they have prepared for their roles.

Reveal hidden contents

201424447_1280.jpg

When asked what things they had to learn for their characters, Lee Minho said, "I worked really hard at practicing rowing and horseback riding."

The actor continued, "To be honest, playing an Emperor isn't something that you can be prepared for," and jokingly added, "It's because I'm the very definition of an Emperor."

Reveal hidden contents

201424451_1280.jpg

Lee Minho also talked about his experience of acting with the white horse 'Maximus'.

He said, "Maximus is so cute. His nose gets red when it's cold out. He also enjoys eating the lemon-flavored candy that I like. When filming was over, we had a piece of candy together."

Reveal hidden contents

201424449_1280.jpg

Meanwhile, SBS' new drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch' airs every Friday and Saturday at 10PM

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. He always have kind words for his horse, Maximus mentioning that he regularly share his candy with him. It only means that he likes to bring candy to shooting locations.  :P

• Like 6

On 22 April 2020 at 8:33 PM, syntyche said:

This is the best!
Good night, everyone.

SBS drama "The King: Eternal Monarch"
10 p.m. every week!

Reveal hidden contents

EWNUOcAUwAIhEFC?format=jpg&name=small

Actors Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun claimed to be fans of each other.

In SBS' Midnight TV Entertainment, which aired on the 22nd, interviews between Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, male and female protagonists of the new Friday-Saturday drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" (hereinafter "The King") were revealed.

Lee Min-ho said at the news of Kim Go-eun's casting, "She was the actor I wanted to work with the most among my peers," adding, "She was so good."

Kim Go-eun also raised her thumb, saying, "It was Kim Tan-line as soon as I first met him," adding, "I think it's really the best."

Asked "what kind of job do you want to have if a parallel world exists?" Kim Go-eun confessed, "I thought I wanted to become a doctor if I could do it myself." Lee Min-ho seriously answered, "Ballad singer," making people laugh.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=202004222045928366&ext=na

Hi syntyche, this was also recently aired in "Access Showbiz Tonight". What's interested here was a trivia asked to both what kind of job they would have wanted if they're not actors. I love what he answered, that he would have wanted to be a ballad singer.... I learned something new again about him - hahaha. :lol:Thanks for sharing this. 

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi syntyche, this was also recently aired in "Access Showbiz Tonight". What's interested here was a trivia asked to both what kind of job they would have wanted if they're not actors. I love what he answered, that he would have wanted to be a ballad singer.... I learned something new again about him - hahaha. :lol:Thanks for sharing this. 

I think he has a nice singing voice. He could be a ballad singer now if he wanted to. B)

• Like 12
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, syntyche said:

Reveal hidden contents

EWVH0QYUwAAnsNb?format=jpg&name=small

EWVHQBUU8AcOcbs?format=jpg&name=small

EWVHSgzU4AA0IM6?format=jpg&name=small

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing the Netflix pictures. I enjoy looking at these pretty photos. I can see right away the good chemistry off-screen. :o I hope she's like this when she's on the screen with LMH, though. :lol:

• Like 4

Netflix Released Special Pictorials of Cast Members of 'The King: Eternal Monarch' (Photos)

Cast members of 'The King: Eternal Monarch' went together for a special photo session.

large_c6eeb4324466bb9ae12c232ebc0505715a

Netflix has recently released special pictorials of cast members of 'The King: Eternal Monarch,' including Lee Minho, Kim Goeun, Woo Dohwan, Kim Kyungnam, as well as Jung Eunchae. They went for casual and classy concepts for the photoshoot. Some cuts are presented in black and white to perfect the mood. Without further ado, check out the new pictorials below!

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/04/24/netflix-released-special-pictorials-of-cast-members-of-the-king-eternal-monarch-photos-345862

202004241450240410_3.jpg

Spoiler

202004241450240410_2.jpg

202004241450240410_5.jpg

Lee Min-ho & Woo Do-hwan, Bromance in the Parallel World

SBS' Friday-Saturday drama "The King: Eternal Monarch," which began airing on the 17th, is a parallel world fantasy romance that depicts Lee Gon, the emperor of the Korean Empire, who wants to close the door of the dimension, and Jeong Tae-eul, a criminal who tries to protect someone's life, people and love, through cooperation between the two worlds.

In the last episode, Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho), the emperor of the Korean Empire who came beyond the parallel world of Republic of Korea, was taken to the police station by Jeong Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun), a detective of the Republic of Korea, and was surprised to see Cho Eun-seop (Woo Do-hwan), a Korean social service worker who looked just like Cho Young (Woo Do-hwan), the commander of the Imperial Guard of the Korean Empire.

Lee Gon, who grabbed Cho Eun-seop's heart by giving him a handful of gifts, and Cho Eun-seop, who delivered information on Jung Tae-eul to Lee Gon, raised expectations whether the two will surely have a true alliance.

In a related development, Lee Min-ho and Woo Do-hwan will be shown bickering over different opinions. In the drama, Lee Gon is in a state of restlessness due to Cho Eun-seop, who is sulky inside the Korean mart.

Lee Gon, who was so majestic as the emperor of the Korean Empire, always looks at Cho Eun-seop's feelings, follows him around and gives him an earnest look. Nevertheless, attention is being paid to why the abnormal mood was detected in the two's alliance, as Cho Eun-seop remained grumpy with his mouth sticking out.

Corresponding scenes of Lee Min-ho and Woo Do-hwan were shot at a large mart located in Goyang, Gyeonggi Province, in January. The two, who came to the mart for the first time in a long time for filming, continued to chat in various contents as if their shopping instinct had awakened. As they prepared for the shooting, the two showed their friendly chemistry by feeding each other food for tasting. Moreover, Woo Do-hwan, who was watching the monitor, unconsciously showed a cheerful look on the screen of Cho Eun-seop's character, and the scene was colored with a cheerful atmosphere as Lee Min-ho, who witnessed the scene, burst into laughter.

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20200424/100795352/1

Edited by syntyche
  • Like 10

EWVHRQ_VcAAnk86?format=jpg&name=small

We want to know what each person has to prepare for their roles?

Lee Min Ho: One of the characters I played is a professional rower. So I have to practice. I also have to learn horse riding to prepare for the horse riding scenes. In addition, because Korea has a presidential system, I therefore had to learn more in order to be the emperor. By watching a documentary about the British royal family and reading Korean history more deeply. 

My character is also a mathematician. So I read a book and listened to a lecture on this subject. As for the performance, I want to show a character who is more calm and masculine compared to my acting in my twenties, so I have quite a lot of thought about this. 

The scene where Lee Min Ho sat on the horse was an impressive scene. I'd like you to tell us how you did it. 

Lee Min Ho: This is a secret. Actually there are two horses. They are not the same white horse. One ran well. The other one stands out well while standing still. The audience may feel a bit sad to learn that behind the scenes we have two horses (laughs).

Finally, how does everyone feel about the story being streamed around the world on Netflix?

Lee Min Ho: I hope that viewers all over the world will see my work on Netflix and I want to know what viewers around the world will think about this series. I can't wait. Feeling very excited to receive criticism from foreign audiences when the series airs.

full interview: https://sudsapda.com/issue/210835.html

EWX_-LGUwAACYE8?format=jpg&name=small

Actor Lee Min-ho rules with royal comeback His undeniable star power has led The King to early success, with its first two episodes topping Netflix's charts in Singapore

"I looked at a lot of scripts and the first thing that attracted me to this role is that he is an emperor. I don't think I'll get a chance to play that again."

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/actor-lee-min-ho-rules-with-royal-comeback

1587736947293_1_230248.jpg

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Naver Search 20:30-23:30 "The King Lee Min Ho"  #2

Netizen comments :

(+110,-54) Lee Gon finished the second half today.

(+105,-57) I watched the second half of the day with great concentration.

(+90,-49) Lee Gon is so cool.

(+35,-18) That's a lot of part-time jobs. ㅋㅋ

(+26,-10) Lee Minho's cane action is the best.

(+23,-18) It's fun.
Let's not over-criticize.
It's the beginning.
Actually, just looking at Lee Mi-ho
My eyes are happy.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, kiklaminHo said:

I wanted to see more of Minho  in today's episode.

Same here. The second part was more interesting with more LMH. And the end, that really got me. It’s like we see Lee Gon for who he is 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

LOVEEDDD episode 3 part TWO!! LOL!!  I wanted to see Lee Gon!! Why do they do this to our hearts?? 

Does the writer want us to see little of Lee Gon because she knows we are desperate to see him?  LOL   

The whole time my eyes were looking for Lee Gon!!! :wub:

THE ENDING THOU!!!   WOWWWW!!  

By the way, even though LMH's scene was less in this episode, his scenes were so powerful. I guess less is more! LOL :D

• Like 9
  • Love 3

Me too ! I’m cravings for more of Lee Gon. Less screen time but he finally wrapped up the episode with intense ending. . I was skeptical with the new hairstyle at first (missing his style in lotbs) , but now I think I’m in love again... it suits his emperor character really well. 
have to endure so many hours more before next episode. Can’t seem to concentrate when hubby speaks to me as my mind tends to fly somewhere else :lol:

• Like 10