Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

59 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

innisfree cellphone wall paper :

And February Calendar wall paper :

Another good news, the first innsfree store in Japan will be opened soon.  :)

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. NICE mobile phone wallpaper there, huh? And lucky his Japanese fans that they could get to see LMH's pictures in the store. Sigh.............there's no Innisfree here on my side. :lol:

51 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

・LOTBS - JAPAN TSUTAYA Rental Ranking 1st place (Asian Dramas).

20171225 ~ 20171231 :

20180122 ~ 20180128 :

TSUTAYA DISCAS (DVD sold):2018/1/19~2018/1/25

・Bounty Hunters : JAPAN TSUTAYA DISCAS Rental Ranking 3rd place (Asian Movies).

Reveal hidden contents

005PngaPly1fnzg4x80j0j30p70g5got.jpg

cr Logo / minoz-aki

*** Also, thanks for sharing this good news. I have both of DVDs of these works from him. I’m happy for LMH! :lol:

• Like 4

On 1/29/2018 at 5:22 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

How many times he fell over in LOTBS ?   xiaoku_org.gifxiaoku_org.gifxiaoku_org.gifxiaoku_org.gif

cr FLYMINHO

Poor minho:o.  He fell at least 3 times that’s we know of.  I’m afraid he’s going to fall down the stairs when he leaves work; he’s practically running down the stairs, not holding the handrail.  

• Like 3

11 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Poor minho:o.  He fell at least 3 times that’s we know of.  I’m afraid he’s going to fall down the stairs when he leaves work; he’s practically running down the stairs, not holding the handrail.  

Hope our bb will not fall down the stairs, he's still young. When I was young, I never thought I should hold the handrail, but now, I always hold the handrail.   xiaoku_org.gif&key=4051477db316779d9a207

Last year for those who knows.This was the Happy birthday @李敏镐  event of our Friends Who Loves Lee Minho Phillipines.We were able to to feed 200 children from slum area in Cavite & gave them School supplies and a bit of entertainment. Thanks to some generous people from Phillipines, Malaysia & China who helped us to for the successful charity event. This year we are planning to do it for the children of Pampanga area. There are many children who wants to Go to School but cannot afford to buy School supplies. We are also provide some fun and games and feeding also. So that for at least a day theve Happy moment they will never forget.

006SPGIMly1fo0lchp9wnj30qo0qo10l.jpg

006SPGIMly1fo0lcj8updj30qo0qo7c4.jpg

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Hope our bb will not fall down the stairs, he's still young. When I was young, I never thought I should hold the handrail, but now, I always hold the handrail.   xiaoku_org.gif&key=4051477db316779d9a207

Last year for those who knows.This was the Happy birthday @李敏镐  event of our Friends Who Loves Lee Minho Phillipines.We were able to to feed 200 children from slum area in Cavite & gave them School supplies and a bit of entertainment. Thanks to some generous people from Phillipines, Malaysia & China who helped us to for the successful charity event. This year we are planning to do it for the children of Pampanga area. There are many children who wants to Go to School but cannot afford to buy School supplies. We are also provide some fun and games and feeding also. So that for at least a day theve Happy moment they will never forget.

Hi gtLmh, ye I hope LMH will always be careful in using stairs & even in walking. Thanks for sharing this. It seems that he's very popular & well-loved in the Phils. His fans are so warm & kind. :lol:

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180201 on duty :

And off duty :

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this clip during off-duty. Be careful on the stairs, LMH! Even in going home, he still received so many stuff from his fans. He was always & has been well-loved by his fans.  He gazes almost seductively at the phone cams. :lol: NICE........... I guess what his driver is holding during "the duty" clip was his lunch-box + water - hahaha -

• Like 2

20180202 Korean news :

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003210024&lfrom=twitter

LMH and his fan club Minoz donated a ton of rice again. This time they donated to Korea Disabled People Foundation (Chairman Lee Sung-gyu) for low-income families with disabilities.

An officer of LMH's agency delivered the rice to the Korea Foundation for the Disabled and said, "I hope that the warmth of the fans will be handed out to those who need help."

Lee Sung-gyu, chairman of the Korea Disabled People Foundation, who received 1 ton of rice on February 1, said, "I am grateful to Min-ho Lee and his fans club members for sharing a meaningful gift for families with disabilities." 

• Like 8

On 1/28/2018 at 6:07 PM, alovebof said:

Update 3 weeks!

I just realized I didn't include the 3rd update in my last post, so here it is

One More Important Memory~♥
Date 2018. 01. 24 17: 01: 00 Hit 163

I was wondering why January 24th seemed familiar, I opened my old diary and found that 3 years ago today was the day Minho held a special screening for his fans ‘Back to 1970’.

I like watching movies alone, one of my hobbies is “watching late-night movies alone”.

I was up until the dawn of January 22nd, meeting Kim Jongdae the fearless young man

That guy acting on the big screen, I admired him to the extent that I didn’t know whether it was Lee Minho or Kim Jongdae anymore

He has a really good body with superior height..

The action scenes were the best too, and filled with ambition

When I look into his fierce eyes, I could clearly see his pain

For me, Jongdae still remains as the most hurting characterㅜㅜ

After that, my second meeting with Jongdae was at the special screening

By only loving Lee Minho, the place felt like it’s filled with kinship

Enjoying the movie together with minoz and sharing our thoughts on the story and acting, I think it feels different than when I watch it alone

That’s why I’m thankful to Minho for letting me have this special experience

Each and every event is precious to me but ‘Back to 1970’ is really unforgettable

201801241351171386738433.png&key=756c412

What about you my friends?

What is your most memorable event?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Spoiler

PERSONAL TASTE EPISODE 10-Game Over

The show opens with the foursome Jin Ho, Kae In, Chang Ryul and In Hee outside Sang go jae.  In Hee suggests that everyone is too riled up.  Jin Ho followed by Kae In return to Sang go Jae.  Kae In asks whether Jin Ho's face is alright.  he replies curtly to concentrate on her boyfriend (I can't say that I blame Jin Ho since Kae In looked really concerned when she saw blood on Chang Ryul's face).  She replies that is what Jin Ho taught her to do (I don't think so, girl).  Jin Ho's eyes are filled with tears.  He asks Kae In if she can let go of Chang Ryul when Jin Ho says "game over".  She replies that she can,  but in return Kae In wants Jin Ho to keep his promise that she is his best friend.  Kae In tells Jin Ho that In Hee gets whatever she wants; Jin Ho tells Kae In to take care of her own heart.  In Hee tells Chang Ryul to play smart; they need to help each other out.  Kae In gives Jin Ho an ice pack to put on his face, but he rejects it saying that it doesn't hurt.  In Hee returns bringing beer, but leaves saying Kae In would not want In Hee drinking beer with them.  Kae In shoves the ice bag at Jin Ho and hides in her room.  Chang Ryul calls asking Kae In to meet him outside.  Of course, there goes Kae In.  Jin Ho sighs in frustration.  Chang Ryul plays smart, thanks to In Hee, telling Kae In that he'll be patient.  (I don't think Kae In is over Chang Ryul).  Jin Ho tells Kae In not to ask for his help any more with regard to chang ryul.  Kae In returns to her room recalling how much it bothered her when In Hee referred to Jin Ho as "our" Jin Ho.  (I think Kae In is conflicted at this point).  The next day both JinHo and Kae In contemplate calling each other, but don't.  Sang Jun reminds Jin Ho that the clock is ticking on submitting the plans for Dam Art Gallery.  Jin Ho picks up groceries (either the carts are small in SK or he is taller than I think) while Kae In waits for the bus in the rain.  Jin Ho to the rescue carrying an umbrella!  He tells her he came out in the rain as a way to make up after their quarrel (aaww, sweet!)  At home, Kae In gives Jin Ho an apple, cut in half, as an apology (Dramabeans mentioned that Jandi gave GJP an apple as an apology in BOF--I didn't catch that.  apparently, in SK it is a way of saying accept my apology.  good thing, that does not apply to the US since I hate apples and would reject it)  Young Sun asks Sang Jun to be a model; he's thrilled (I love these two).  Back at Sang go jae, Jin Ho peels an apple for Kae In.  Young Sun summons Jin Ho and Kae In to the photo shoot with Sang Jun.  But, lol, Jin Ho does better than Sang Jun modeling facial products.  Young Sun tells Kae In Sang Yun is the before and Jin Ho, the after (ouch!).  Chang Ryul calls asking to see Kae In; she agrees to do so tomorrow.  But smart girl, she tells Jin Ho and requests his assistance.  The two return to Sang go jae holding hands and wouldn't you know it  Jin Ho's mother, Hye Mi and Tae Hoon are at Sang go jae to visit Jin Ho.  Jin Ho's omma collapse upon seeing the two (talk about melodramatic).  Kae In suggests Jin Ho come out of the closet and tell his mother and Hye Mi that he is gay.  Omma, Hye Mi and Tae Hoon overhear the convo and Omma collapses again.  Jin Ho tells the trio that he loves Kae In and wants to marry her to prove he's not gay.  Young Sun tells Kae In that her relationship with Jin Ho isn't healthy.  Hye Mi threathen to commit suicide but Jin Ho tells her that he never loved her but Tae Hoon does (thank god, I had enough of Hye Mi).  Kae In tells Young sun that she is willing to live with Jin Ho as friends (the look on Kae In's face is so sad).  Jin Ho rails at Kae In after she tells him that she would marry him even if he could never love her as a man.  Jin Ho tells Kae In that they should no longer be friends (tears flowing, right?).  Young Sun comes up with the bright idea to push Do Bin and Jin Ho together and invites Do Bin to dinner.  

Cut to Chang Ryul's father scheming to win the Dam Art Gallery bid by the marriage of Chang ryul and Kae In.  Chang Ryul tells his father that he can win the bid on his own (you have to give him credit).  Chang Ryul cringes when Kae In tells him that Jin Ho is more important to her as a friend than Chang Ryul (no, no, I can't feel sorry for him!).  Chang Ryul tells In Hee to turn up the heat and make Jin Ho hers (ok, back to disliking Chang Ryul again).  Chang Ryul asks to meet Jin Ho under a bridge.  Chang Ryul tells Jin Ho that he will not tell Kae In that Jin Ho is straight because he does not want to make Kae In cry again.  

Young Sun has prepared a feast for ...the two of them, Jin Ho and do bin.  The dinner is horribly awkward.  Young Sun and Kae In leave, forcing Jin Ho and do Bin to dine together (my heart breaks for do Bin).  Do Bin leaves knowing Jin Ho knew nothing about the dinner.  When Kae In returns, jin Ho tells Kae In that he is moving from Sang go jae (Wow, LMH looked at her with cold eyes:anguished:)

Maaan, who shows up at M architecture--none other than In Hee (aargh:angry:).  She asks Jin Ho to accompany her to the theater where coincidentally Chang Ryul and Kae In are in the lobby.  The seats are together (now I wonder who arranged that?!).  In Hee puts the moves on Jin Ho which Kae In sees.  Kae In abruptly gets up and leaves followed by chang Ryul, Jin Ho and In Hee.  As Kae In tells chang Ryul of what she planned, Jin Ho walks toward Kae In and aaaaaaaaaaaa plants the "game over" kiss :D:heart:)

(Are you screaming @syntyche ?lol)  Let's watch again, shall we?

cr:  Dramafever

At some point, Kae In decided that Jin Ho is for her, but I'm not sure when.  I think at the beginning of the episode, Kae In was conflicted between the two men.  I'm glad that the Hye Mi storyline is at an end.  I'm not too crazy about Jin Ho's omma either.  And gosh, what can you say about Do Bin?  He's such a sweet but awkward man.  One thing I found annoying is that some scenes are short then abruptly changes.  If you haven't read girlfriday's recap of this episode in dramabeans, I'd encourage it.  She's pretty darn funny.  

@gtLmh0622:  I love the emoticon video!  How clever is that?  It must have taken that person a while to put it together.  I hope LMH has an opportunity to watch it.  

• Like 6

Famous Game Over episode.

Spoiler

Episode 10, why was Gae In so concerned about Chang Ryul when JJH hit him? Not only JJH, to the audience, we could see that she was really caring. Does she really still care for him. Is she having a foot on two boats. One for JJH and one for Chang Ryul :o. That was interesting. She pretended that she was acting but we know she can't act that well. Her feelings are an open book.

There were a lot of interesting scenes in this episodes, a lot of conflicting emotions. JJH was so sweet, trying to make up by cooking her dinner and picking her up at the bus stop. There was one hilarious when JJH calmly said that he is good at everything matter of factly and Gae In says, his fault is that he has no humility :D.

It is interesting that his mother is the first person that he is most truthful with. Telling her that Gae In is the woman for him. He realizes that Gae In loves him enough to want to marry him with no hope of experiencing a real marriage but he is angry at the same time that she is willing to sacrifice herself for him. Go figure! I like the way LMH teared up during that scene. I thought that was really good. Very subtle but you see his conflicting emotions. It was funny that he promised to steal Gae In away from the altar if she went that far as the wedding ceremony. She thought it was a ruse but for him, it would be real. He wants her and would steal her away from Chang Ryul. The scene when Chang Ryul told JJH that he knew he was not gay and threatened to tell Gae In. You can see the emotions going through JJH's face. The pain, the shame, the guilt, excellent potrayal.

Gae In's friend is very interfering trying to match JJH and Director Choi without even telling Gae In. I pity Director Choi, always in the middle and getting hurt with unrequited love. A very strong episode. Finally the famous Game Over scene :tongue:. JJH knew that he was the person in her heart and that she admitted it to Chang Ryul, she did not want revenge any longer.

LMH's famous Game Over kiss :blush:

• Like 7

On 2/2/2018 at 12:59 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

DMZ 더와일드 프리젠터 이민호_LeeMinHo

cr goodboySR

On 2/2/2018 at 2:33 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

Lee Min Ho - Emoticons/Stickers

cr Kash Pictures

@gtLmh0622  Thanks for posting these two videos, and thank you to the creators goodboySR and Kash Pictures!  All those photos make me feel impatient and nostalgic.   So fun!  I am eager to see new works from our bb.

LMH in Personal Taste episode 10:

tumblr_p3lbicmXyx1w2zf0ho1_540.png

tumblr_p3lbicmXyx1w2zf0ho3_540.png

Spoiler

On 2/2/2018 at 9:04 PM, CarolynH said:

At some point, Kae In decided that Jin Ho is for her, but I'm not sure when.  I think at the beginning of the episode, Kae In was conflicted between the two men.

19 hours ago, CallieP said:

Episode 10, why was Gae In so concerned about Chang Ryul when JJH hit him? Not only JJH, to the audience, we could see that she was really caring. Does she really still care for him. Is she having a foot on two boats. One for JJH and one for Chang Ryul :o. That was interesting. She pretended that she was acting but we know she can't act that well. Her feelings are an open book.

There were a lot of interesting scenes in this episodes, a lot of conflicting emotions. JJH was so sweet, trying to make up by cooking her dinner and picking her up at the bus stop. There was one hilarious when JJH calmly said that he is good at everything matter of factly and Gae In says, his fault is that he has no humility :D.

It is interesting that his mother is the first person that he is most truthful with. Telling her that Gae In is the woman for him. He realizes that Gae In loves him enough to want to marry him with no hope of experiencing a real marriage but he is angry at the same time that she is willing to sacrifice herself for him. Go figure! I like the way LMH teared up during that scene. I thought that was really good. Very subtle but you see his conflicting emotions. It was funny that he promised to steal Gae In away from the altar if she went that far as the wedding ceremony. She thought it was a ruse but for him, it would be real. He wants her and would steal her away from Chang Ryul. The scene when Chang Ryul told JJH that he knew he was not gay and threatened to tell Gae In. You can see the emotions going through JJH's face. The pain, the shame, the guilt, excellent potrayal.

@CarolynH  Thanks for your recap, comments, and video clip.  That is a scene to rewatch many many times!  I know I did when I first saw it, and I was sooo looking forward to it this time.  While reading comments at Dramabeans, I saw that some viewers were worried that this happened only in Jin-ho's imagination.  :o

@CallieP  Thanks for your comments and for the clip.  You always say things so well!  When Jin-ho teared up as Kae-in told him what she was willing to do for him, her best friend, I was melting.  If not for "Game Over," that would be my favorite scene in this episode.

tumblr_p3lbicmXyx1w2zf0ho2_r1_540.png

tumblr_p3lbicmXyx1w2zf0ho4_r1_540.png

tumblr_p3lbicmXyx1w2zf0ho5_r1_540.png

tumblr_p3lbicmXyx1w2zf0ho6_r2_540.png

Kae-in is expressing altruistic love.  Jin-ho chides her for being nonsensical, but it is not total foolishness.

I think Kae-in has long been over Chang-ryul.  Her only concern was that she saw a poor, bleeding creature before her, and her sympathies took over.  (I'll just insert here that in my world, men don't punch each other, so I could be wrong.)

Imaginary or real, this was seared into my brain (as girlfriday said).

tumblr_p3lbicmXyx1w2zf0ho8_r1_540.png

This was in no way a typical k-drama smooch.  Thank you!

• Like 6

pt10-00221.jpg

pt10-00299.jpg

Spoiler

CFTN7np.jpg

There's really a lot of conflicting emotions here. But I think Jin Ho's feelings toward Gae In is getting a lot clearer to him. He knows that he wants Gae In, doing all those sweet things like grocery shopping and fetching her at the bus station. In his comment after his talk with her on marrying him, "You should have asked if I could love you as a woman," I think he's just waiting for a clear indication from Gae In that she loves him more than a friend.

Meanwhile, Gae In does realize that she loves Jin Ho more than a friend, but since she still does not know that he's not gay, she still considers first the concerns about his gay orientation.

But the two can no longer deny their growing feelings towards each other. It shows in their actions - getting jealous whenever Chang Ryul and In Hee enter the picture. But even if Chang Ryul and In Hee manipulate the situation to suit their own motives, they can't stop the love between Jin Ho and Gae In. So when Jin Ho finally hears Gae In say about someone (him) owning her heart, it really is game over.

@CarolynH, as @CallieP mentioned that this is the famous gameover kiss, I've actually seen it (in a gif :D) long before this episode. That's when I screamed. And through browsing at bts youtube videos, I learned that it's in episode 10, so I am looking forward to this day. Haha. I can't help smile giddily at the scene. I must say, compared to the kiss scenes (with awkward bts) in BOF, our bb has improved a lot in his on-screen kiss! Oh, the passion in that kiss. :DAlthough the bts in the pt kiss may also be awkward, without subtitles, I can't really tell.

LMH's excellent portrayal of emotions with his facial expressions, as @CallieP points out, is quite amazing. I just hope that the day would soon come that I would already understand Hangul so I don't have to frequently switch focus between subtitles and the scene itself. I would just marvel at the power of his gorgeous face in making me feel all those emotions he portrays.

• Like 6

One gorgeous gif of our handsome PyeongChang2018 ambassador ♥️

996FBA435A74084F12E240

cr. goodboySR

Spoiler

Thanks Carolyn for the recap and everyone for your comments

@CarolynH About the carts being small, I think it’s Minho who’s tall. He makes everything around him look small xD 

this is one of my favorite episodes and the game over kiss is my favorite Minho kiss! Like @syntyche mentioned it was much better than the awkward bof kisses and a huge upgrade

I loved that in the same episode Gaein pictured how she’d dump Changryul at their wedding and asked Jinho to pull her hand and take her away.. he did kinda the same thing pulling her hand and giving her a kiss.. that’s actually way better than what she had pictured 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180205 on duty :

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. Awww...........how gorgeous LMH is to look at. Everything is gorgeous about him including the strikingly attractive close-ups of him.  How can you not love him? :lol:

• Like 2