Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

5 hours ago, Myhun said:

20170919 :More pictures by Linda

He's wearing the shoes she gave him:heart:

Reveal hidden contents

Myhun, thanks for sharing this. - So, he wore this 2x already, given by this fan. NICE. :tongue:

5 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

LMH does not have a Christian name. He has no religion, but his parents believe in Buddhism. 
And I think the majority of Koreans, Japanese, and Chinese  are believe in Buddhism and Taoism, not Christian.

gtLmh, thanks for the reply. I noticed that some Koreans have no religion. I do agree with you - Korea is a country where all the world's major religions, Christianity, Buddhism, Confucianism and Islam are there. :tongue:

• Like 2

[News 2017] Lee Min Ho donation platform 'PROMIZ' participated in social welfare fair

>> http://leeminhophotosgallery.blogspot.com/2017/09/news-2017-lee-min-ho-donation-platform.html

[News 2013] Lee Min Ho Wins Popularity Award at the 12th Annual China Fashion Awards

>> http://leeminhophotosgallery.blogspot.com/2013/01/lee-min-ho-wins-popularity-award-at.html

• Like 4

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170922 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

7e868a0fgy1fjs1m224d5j20yi1pchdu.jpg

7e868a0fgy1fjs1m881cnj20yi1pcu0y.jpg

e3970d78gy1fjs1qdqj21j20u011i4qa.jpg

e3970d78gy1fjs1qfbvylj20u011eqp9.jpg

cr as tagged/Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. I guess the face mask he's been wearing ever since are sponsored......definitely, LMH has plenty of them to use. He looks stunning in blue. LMH always makes my DAY every time I see his pictures. My morning is always right! :tongue:

• Like 4

[News 2017] Lee Min Ho is praised for his easy going and awesome manners by his new friends ( fellow trainee ) on military service

>> http://leeminhophotosgallery.blogspot.com/2017/09/news-2017-lee-min-ho-is-praised-for-his.html

[News 2013] Fans Help Restore a Burnt Down Forest in Lee Min Ho’s Name in Chile. Planted a forest in his name

>> http://leeminhophotosgallery.blogspot.com/2013/04/news-2013-fans-help-restore-burnt-down.html

• Like 7

Hello! Update this week...look like Choco manager learning english? ^^

초과장에게 영어란? 어려운 과제

Date 2017. 09. 20 17: 00: 47

21세기 글로벌 시대!
제2 외국어는 어느새 선택이 아닌 필수가 되어 가고 있는 것 같아

나 초과장도 짬짬이 외국어 공부를 해왔기 때문에 중국어, 일본어는 어느 정도 자신이 있는데
문제는 영어야… 수년간 노력했지만 아직까지도 영어는 너무 어려워

오늘도 맛있게 점심식사를 하고 자리에 앉았는데 전화 한 통이 걸려왔어
수화기를 들자 마자 들리는 “Hello. This is &*^%$%&*#S%.”
‘오! 이런 세상에! 신이시여!’ 순간 머릿속이 새하얀 도화지로 변하더라고

한 10초가 흘렀을까? 모든 직원들의 시선이 날 향해 있는 거야!
(헉!) 마치 ‘초과장! 멋진 커리어 우먼의 모습을 보여줘‘ 라고 말하고 있는 듯한 눈빛이었어
입술은 바짝 바짝 마르고 부담감은 100배… 일단 침을 한번 꼴깍 삼키고 영어로 말하기 시작했는데
“He…Hello, This is Choco, Cou… could you…send me an Email? Eh… Email address is choce.. 
아, 골뱅이? 골뱅이 영어로 뭐지? 아! choco at ***.com! Yes!” 
(분명 꿈에서는 영어를 유창하게 잘했는데… 이상해)

201709201729371445123661.png

겨우겨우 통화는 끝냈지만 아직도 얼굴이 화끈거린다
오늘은 책장 어딘가에 있을 영어책 먼지도 좀 털어내고, 퇴근하자 마자 영어 학원에 등록을 하러 가야겠어!

‘더욱 성숙하고 건강한 모습으로 금!방!’ 다시 돌아올 민호를 기다리며 2017년 초과장의 목표는 영.어.정.복

혹시 영어 잘하는 비법이 있을까? 

CR : http://minoz.co.kr/front/board.php?bbs_id=story&article_id=19&page=1

• Like 6

On 9/18/2017 at 8:28 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

LMH does not have a Christian name. He has no religion, but his parents believe in Buddhism. 
And I think the majority of Koreans, Japanese, and Chinese  are believe in Buddhism and Taoism, not Christian.

I like it that he has no religion. :)

This is a good episode. Episode 19 has 3 of the F4 with their own issues, Yi Jung with his dad, Ji Hoo with his granddad and GJP with his fiancee. :D:D

Actually you can really see the chemistry between them in this episode. They were so cute together, when they almost kissed, when they went to the supermarket and she kept feeding him with the food samples, it was cute and when they were fighting over ramen at JD's apartment. During the supermarket scenes, one could see LMH's awkward gait, cute (caused by his car accident). The other cute scene was when JK asked him to go to JD's home and he pretended like he was doing her a favor and he gave that side grin. :tongue: One thing I don't understand is why JK wants to bring GJP along to meet JD when she knows he loves her. She should keep them apart. :lol:

The scenes between JD and Ji Hoo were pretty sweet too when JD made breakfast for JH. The congee looks delicious ^_^ I wonder how Yi Jung knows where to find Ga Eul at the pottery classes but not know his ex-girlfriend is there daily teaching???

The truth and dare scene was nice when they got to ask questions, the painting and upgrading the apartment scene was fun but where did rich men's son learn how to do painting and wall papering ??? Another sweet scene is when GJP hired a pizza van for JD's little brother. Going overboard but it impressed the little boy.. Sweet.

• Like 6

A day late, but my contribution to throw back Thursday

cr:  Director Lee

This version, which I hadn't seen before, has English subs!  I thought this was so brilliant; I just love it.  Remember a year ago, we were getting excited to watch LBS.

and in the spirit of the BOF rewatch, an interview (unfortunately, not subbed--but he's still a cutie) during a CF (I think Market O)

cr:snowstorm0502

• Like 7

Life for me has been crazy busy and I'm just now catching up. Thanks for all the updates!

My favorite part of episode 18 was the ramen scene.  Gu Jun-pyo  and food always makes for fun.

tumblr_owpq8j2ZG31w2zf0ho2_540.png

Boys Over Flowers episode 19:

For a full recap, visit Dramabeans:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/03/boys-before-flowers-episode-19/

My favorite part is Jun-pyo as Jan-di's neighbor and their interactions:

tumblr_owpq8j2ZG31w2zf0ho3_540.png

Spoiler

GJP prepared you for The Wild.  :lol:

19989482_1771445626216270_4046254816937164515_n.jpg?oh=5dd75cec386fe6bf9b594bf48c72398e%26oe=5A00E3D6&key=e35a839f5ca2f7e4f140c05ae081f3e224ad324ebfd7c75230a41f66c0ab544a

Love this:

tumblr_owpq8j2ZG31w2zf0ho4_540.png

GJP fighting!

Quote form Javabeans:

Previous interactions aside, in this episode Jun-pyo makes it very clear that he has only ever wanted Jan-di, and that he is absolutely not giving up. I appreciated that his answer in the Truth Game came immediately — he doesn’t even have to think about it because the truth is so defined in his mind.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, alovebof said:

Hello! Update this week...look like Choco manager learning english? ^^

초과장에게 영어란? 어려운 과제

21세기 글로벌 시대!
제2 외국어는 어느새 선택이 아닌 필수가 되어 가고 있는 것 같아

나 초과장도 짬짬이 외국어 공부를 해왔기 때문에 중국어, 일본어는 어느 정도 자신이 있는데
문제는 영어야… 수년간 노력했지만 아직까지도 영어는 너무 어려워

오늘도 맛있게 점심식사를 하고 자리에 앉았는데 전화 한 통이 걸려왔어
수화기를 들자 마자 들리는 “Hello. This is &*^%$%&*#S%.”
‘오! 이런 세상에! 신이시여!’ 순간 머릿속이 새하얀 도화지로 변하더라고

한 10초가 흘렀을까? 모든 직원들의 시선이 날 향해 있는 거야!
(헉!) 마치 ‘초과장! 멋진 커리어 우먼의 모습을 보여줘‘ 라고 말하고 있는 듯한 눈빛이었어
입술은 바짝 바짝 마르고 부담감은 100배… 일단 침을 한번 꼴깍 삼키고 영어로 말하기 시작했는데
“He…Hello, This is Choco, Cou… could you…send me an Email? Eh… Email address is choce.. 
아, 골뱅이? 골뱅이 영어로 뭐지? 아! choco at ***.com! Yes!” 
(분명 꿈에서는 영어를 유창하게 잘했는데… 이상해)

겨우겨우 통화는 끝냈지만 아직도 얼굴이 화끈거린다
오늘은 책장 어딘가에 있을 영어책 먼지도 좀 털어내고, 퇴근하자 마자 영어 학원에 등록을 하러 가야겠어!

‘더욱 성숙하고 건강한 모습으로 금!방!’ 다시 돌아올 민호를 기다리며 2017년 초과장의 목표는 영.어.정.복

혹시 영어 잘하는 비법이 있을까? 

CR : http://minoz.co.kr/front/board.php?bbs_id=story&article_id=19&page=1

I found that Google's translation was not bad, so I used Google's translation and only made some modifications.

What is English to Manager Choco ? A difficult task.

The 21st century is a global era !
I think the second foreign language is becoming a necessity rather than an option.

I have been studying foreign languages for a while, so I have some confidence in Chinese and Japanese.
The problem is English ... I have worked for many years, but English is still very difficult.

I had a nice lunch today and I sat down and got a phone call.
As soon as I pick up the receiver, I heard "Hello. This is & * ^% $% & * # S%. "
'Oh ! My God! ' The moment my head turned into a pure white paper.

Did 10 seconds pass? All the employees were looking at me!
(Huck!) It was like they were saying, "Manager Choco ! Show us the look of a great career woman."
The lips are tight and the burden is 100 times ... Once I started to swallow it and speak English.
"He ... Hello, This is Choco, Cou ... could you ... send me an Email ? Well ... Email address is choco ..
Ah ! @...... ? How to say @ in English ? Ah! choco at ***. com! Yes! "
(Obviously I said English fluently in my dreams ... so strange ! )

I just ended the call, but my face is still hot.
Today I will shake off some English books somewhere on the bookshelf and go to the English institute as soon as I leave work!

The goal of the 2017  is to wait for Minho to come back again and conquer English.

Is there any way to improve English?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

A DC fan account about the event of Ferrero Rocher :

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=661335&page=1

According to Chinese translation by 何夕/ 李敏镐吧网宣,  the fan were taking pictures after the event and met the brand manager. The following were what that brand manager said :

Lee Min Ho's fans are great, and Lee Min Ho is amazing. Lee Min Ho cared about his fans very much. Usually we signed contract to the celebrities for events, the terms that celebrities were mostly concerned about were remuneration, cars, bodyguards, and etc.  It always took lots of time to negotiate these terms. But what Lee Min Ho mostly concerned about were "Don't make fans inconvenient.", "Must ensure the security of fans.", "Don't add any burden to fans." These were the terms they (LMH and his company) were most picky. 

And the brand manager said he had worked for many worldwide famous brands, not only in Korea, but in other countries, and worked with other global stars, but he was very very pleased to choose LMH as an endorser and also like the passions of LMH's fans.

He said it's first time he received the call from the headquarter to praise the success of the event, hoped to work with LMH if there will be any opportunity in the future and would like to appreciate to LMH's fans.

And he said not only once that LMH is very very charming, more charming than any other global stars he had met.

• Like 10

BOYS OVER FLOWERS –EPISODE NINETEEN

The truth or dare game was the highlight of the show and I loved the F4 bonding at Jandi’s housewarming party. Why did Jun Pyo object to Yi Jung’s idea of french kissing ? Was he afraid to witness an F3, especially Ji Hoo kissing Jandi?  Yi Jung’s expression when Ji Hoo kissed him was hilarious. :DHowever, things got a bit emotional when Ji Hoo directed his question to Jun Pyo.

LwSFDSF.jpg

JH: If the person you love is having a hard time because of you, would you let her go?

JP: No. I won’t let her go. I can’t let her go. I’m going to hold on to her tightly and make her happy. It’s my turn now. Geum Jandi. The promise we made on the street…is it still intact?

Veydyt0.jpg

He made his intentions clear, so that there is no ambiguity concerning his behavior. In other words, he cautioned Jay Kyung and Ji Hoo both that he wasn’t going to let go of Jandi no matter what. However, her answer was a slap in his face and I loved it, because that’s her revenge on him for the ‘stain’ remarks that he made about her, in Macau.

JD: No. the person who made that promise and the person who heard that promise don’t exist anymore.

The conversation between Jun Pyo and Jae Kyung after Jandi’s housewarming party reminded me of how Jandi described his character in episode 16. That is; if he likes something, he ignores everything else and goes for it all the way, like a bulldozer.  This is why I find Jun Pyo’s character very attractive. He wants love (Jandi) and friendship (Ji Hoo) both and he’s assured that he will get both, because there is no such thing as giving up in his dictionary.

7XG1ZQC.jpg

Other scenes from the episode that I really adored:

Jun Pyo’s affection towards Jandi’s little brother:wub:

7rEyCab.jpg

Spoiler

rOLECRQ.jpg

Jandi taking care of Ji Hoo when he was sick. Really liked how her character is used to reconcile his family and chase away his loneliness.

Jun Pyo impatiently pacing around in his apartment looking over to Jandi’s place waiting for her to come home.

Jun Pyo getting jealous when Jandi didn’t tell him where she had been and what she had been doing all night.

Jun Pyo getting mad at the stove for not turning on.:D

Spoiler

NHAYeSL.gif

Jun Pyo eating uncooked ramen :D

7aTm7IH.gif

F3 and Ga Eul decorating Jandi’s house. I Really loved their friendship even if Jun Pyo and Jandi were no longer together.

Jun Pyo pretending to be hesitant at going  out with Jae Kyung even though he needed her help to get out of the house.

Kang San telling Jandi that Jun Pyo still likes her.

Photo/ gif cr. Thank you/ Dramabeans/as tagged

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 9/16/2017 at 7:21 PM, CallieP said:

You mentioned "in most accounts " above. So were there more accounts from people at the training session. Do you have more translations on their accounts. I would like to read more accounts from the other trainees. I am hungry for more information about his 5 days of training. He is really a nice person, for such a famous figure he doesn't put on airs at all. He gets to be normal for two years but I wish he did not have to wear a mask like the others. It just separates him and make him stand out more. I think that is stupid. I wonder whose idea it is? Must not be comfortable for LMH. I think that is why he pushes it down more, it might be hard to breathe when he plays games. It is okay when he goes in to work because fans are there. But when he is training or working in the building he should not have to wear it all the time except during meals or drinking. He should be like the others there unless he is around sick people. I wonder if he goes out in the weekends. No one has taken pictures of him unless it is not kosher to show it on Soompi.

sorry for the super late reply, didn't know collecting the accounts would take forever. hope none of these were posted here before.

From instagram:

101CFDF1-6526-4243-BA25-66BE094CB8B1.jpg

some of the hashtags read: #LeeMinho #signature #celebrity #LongLegs #handsome #happy

a comment says: please write another account

he replied: he plays foot volleyball well

4CBAE574-1F03-4C86-B6C8-A2A0DCFAD0B6.jpg

I was extremely happy to receive training during those 5 days with Minho hyung.

#LeeMinho #signature #heart #hurts @actorleeminho 

53F67770-EA5A-4B10-B1D7-37406A7CF78B.jpg

Minho hyung's signature is freaking sweet!! seeing Minho hyung everyday while receiving training during 5 days ,,, #today #AllDay #LeeMinho #together #happy #cool #Dailyinstagram #final #night #like (what he wants to say is he's happy spending the whole day with minho, and that minho is cool. he loved the last night at the training center)

3D695E63-FB67-4C4C-91BE-E396BE5BD456.jpg

the 4 nights 5 days public service training ,,. I really liked it, I was very happy spending the 4 nights and 5 days with Lee Minho., I saw Minho hyung every day and never got tired of it .,, Minho hyung was shining even when he was playing foot volleyball .,, just perfect ...... I love you Minho hyung (some of the hashtags: #PublicService #HeoJunjae #GuJoonpyo #together #happy)

all of the instagram accounts above were posted on Sept.14th and Minho signed them all with <-their name- annyeong!!>

From twitter:

0F1773E0-20AC-4F67-952C-320CDC8DA574.jpg

this is crazy ㅋㅋㅋ my friend says he played foot volleyball with Lee Minho ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

CDC4728F-BBE8-464B-81BB-55822D9D358F.jpg

Wah I saw Lee Minho ㅋㅋ

that tweet is from a fellow trainee who went to the same center with our boy.. 2 days later he tweeted the following:

21679973-E8FF-4DCF-952B-0F53A803F4CF.jpg

*sob sob* I was extremely happy to have conversations with Lee Minho hyungnim and to eat with him at the same table..

lol you see how "Lee Minho" turned into "Lee Minho hyungnim" in just 2 days? I found this account to be the most amusing one :tongue: 

==============

This is a funny DC post by k-minoz that I’d like to share xD 

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=minho&no=661228&page=2

Title: What in the earth did he do for them to say they're happy

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Even now they wrote they’re happy in the accounts that came out from the public service training ㅋㅋㅋ

For fans, just seeing his face would be enough to make them happy. Even seeing his shadow alone would obviously make them happy

But is it the same for men to whom none of that matters? ㅋㅋㅋ

Some of the comments:

I know right ㅋㅋ it’s Lee Minho’s magic charm ㅋㅋ

Mino the evangelist of happiness

They were happy seeing a flower ㅋㅋ isn’t that right?

Captivating Lee Minho sprinkled lots of happiness around

Because it’s Minho ㅋㅋ by just eating, playing foot volleyball, playing soccer

doing only that let the happiness virus spread out ㅋㅋㅋ

The human happiness-virus let it infect me too please

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1