Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

This Japanese Actor Looks Like Kai and Lee Minho Combined

Kai-and-Lee-Min-Ho-1600x799.jpg

Can you imagine how a combination of two incredibly gorgeous men, Lee Min Ho and EXO‘s Kai, would look? If so, take a look at this Japanese actor.

Popular Japanese actor, Sota Fukushi, has been known to bear a strong resemblance to well-known actor, Lee Min Ho, and EXO’s Kai. At first glance, one may even think it’s just a picture of these two talented Korean stars but at closer inspection, it’s a different person.

Take a look at the Japanese actor here:

Spoiler

original-1.jpg

3061846.jpg Just by looking at his face, it would make someone want to take a look at any dramas or movies he’s been in just to see him. 259fa156db9d0b5735d48648c8ae5231-5.59.41 He probably gets mistaken for being Kai or Lee Min Ho many times.

Now compare him to a picture of Kai and Lee Min Ho:

237d7bc0e38decbb82bbda3f07b48296.jpg Lee Min Ho in his younger days for comparison.

source : Koreaboo

• Like 2

*** I'm sure LMH's name will be on the list but I don't think the statistics is accurate. He ranked on the 15th? I don't believe on this - :o:lol:

These are the 22 most popular Korean stars in China this year

K-Pop stars may be super popular at home in Korea, but Chinese fans show them lots of love too, and these statistics are the proof.

China’s social media platform, Weibo, provides an enormous platform for, among other things, Hallyu fans to share their love for their favorite Korean celebrities. … And share their love they have! According to the site’s statistics, these 22 K-celebrities’ names were mentioned over a million times over just the past two months!

Of the top 22 K-celebs mentioned on Weibo, some are individuals from the music industry while others are Korean actors. The list even includes a few K-Pop idols alone, and with their group. Lay’s name was mentioned over 10 million times on Weibo, earning him the number one spot on this list.

Check out the 22 most popular Korean celebrities in China:

15. Lee Min Ho

leeminho.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

LINK to see the complete list : http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/these-are-the-most-popular-korean-stars-in-china-according-to-weibo/

• Like 1

On 3/23/2017 at 7:23 AM, adamfever said:

Lee Min Ho is the first again, and this one is for a meaningful cause. Am I a proud fa or not?

This is the first time I look forward to watching a documentary. How can you not want to watch when you see this??? It also sounds interesting to me.

<I really like that picture in full size>

Now the questions are:

- How many episodes are there, and how long for each? I think I read somewhere that the prologue will be 30' long. 

- How can we watch this with English sub? Is there any chance that the producer will have it subbed? <I just checked DramaFever found they didn't even have Documentary genre. Should we request DramaFever to add this one in their list? I guess if there are a lot of requests, they will consider subbing it. How can we wage a campaign for this? Any idea?>

==

@zinnia thank you for the translation, it's a lot clearer. But then, again, I tried to figure out what happiness/luck he was referring to when he said :"Well, I think that this is a moment in my life when enormously great happiness luck came to me and then passed me once." ?? It is something enormous, but came and went once? What can that be?

@tshering12 I agree with you. I don't find the list very reliable, either. But we never know the truth anyway, so whatever  :wink:

Hi adamfever, so good of LMH to took time out of his busy schedule to film this documentary since 2015. So, this is 1 year & a half in the making – Can’t wait for this to hit the screens next month, April. DMZ The Wild prologue airs on Apr. 3, 11:10 p.m. KST but the episodes will air in June. Like you, I also wonder how many EPs are there. I heard that he’s not getting paid for it. So NICE of him. I love LMH’s personality on & off-screen. Looking at the pictures it seems like really a beautiful place. I have a huge respect for him. :lol:

• Like 5

On 3/23/2017 at 4:26 PM, Latifah_ said:

this is an edited version of Lee Minho's video message where the subtitles are literal and closer to what Minho is saying than the official subtitles

I don't know if it's because of the post-FM feels but I found it really heart-warming and it put a big smile on my face especially this part "despite the cold weather, you travelled a long distance or from overseas to join me. through this video I thank you sincerely for coming to my concert" ❤︎❤︎❤︎

after the FM had ended on the 2nd day there was a hi-touch session, and it was exclusive for overseas fans only. there were tens and hundreds of us lined up, and after each high-touch he said (in english) "Thank You" .. I imagined that he said that video part putting us and our hi-touch train in mind xD

he was sweet then and he's being extra sweet now, makes me wanna join him again and again regardless of how far he may be

Latifah, did you get to give him a Hi-Five on the 2nd day? So you got to touch his hand? I am trying to confirm that I understood what you said about the hi-touch session for overseas fans.

Thanks for a better translation of his video greeting, he stated that he would see us very soon with a new work. I wonder if he is referring to his DMZ documentary or something else?

• Like 5

soompi.com don't want to make articel about:
- Lee Min Ho received Brand National Awards 2017
- Lee Min Ho Fan Meeting
- Lee Min Ho Cosmopolitan
- Lee Min Ho DMZ

so why do you still like n follow soompi fb n twitter...just unfollow n unlike..

soompi.com make 2 article about SJK korean producer awards, make 3 article about park bo gum fan meeting, n an article about lee dong wook fan meeting...soompi.com is big fan of KSH n pretending to be fan of SJK,PBG...soompi always Hiding amazing news about Lee Min Ho, soompi dont want to make article about the success of lee min ho.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CallieP said:

Latifah, did you get to give him a Hi-Five on the 2nd day? So you got to touch his hand? I am trying to confirm that I understood what you said about the hi-touch session for overseas fans.

Thanks for a better translation of his video greeting, he stated that he would see us very soon with a new work. I wonder if he is referring to his DMZ documentary or something else?

yes *sniff* I grasped his hand firmly and locked eyes with him, and then he said "thank you" but I couldn't reply back although I had prepared lots of things to say but at that time and at that moment my mind was literally blank.. nothing was there. I had lost track of time and of myself until the bodyguard rushed me forward. Minho was GORGEOUS!!! he was nothing like in the pics, he is much much much good-looking in person! you know when some ppl say his face is small and he looks like a doll? I strongly agree with them. his built is huge I wasn't expecting that xD he looks thin but actually he's not that thin, I think lean would describe him better, his body was just perfect. what I loved the most was his hair, it was soft and fluffy .. just beautiful *sigh*

Spoiler

on that day my friend and I gave these packs to everyone at the venue on behalf of all Arab minoz(the pack has some Arabic sweets) cuz last year I've received sweets from some minoz I thought let's spread the sweetness this time too XD

IMG_0526.jpg

I gave a pack to Minho too during the hi-touch session(before the grasp and everything xD) although it was the bodyguard who took it from me adding it to the pile of gifts next to where Minho was standing .. 

sorry for giving a long answer for a yes or no question lol I got a bit carried away 

about the DMZ I think it is what he's referring to since news on it came right after his video greeting. something else would be after 2 years and that's not "soon" :( that part of the video is what made almost everyone sad I guess ..

• Like 9

http://m.starseoultv.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=452793#04yr

SSTV Global K-POP TOP10 (2017.3.14 ~3.20), LMH was consecutive TOP 1.

And video from Scene Number For :
Why there is no bgm for IG Video ? You may watch the video from Scene Number For official Weibo account, bgm is so good : http://www.weibo.com/tv/v/EBp0T2EDn?fid=1034:cc051f107b22ae7e35517f24362ba8c6 ,

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Latifah_ said:

@gtLmh0622 the bgm works fine, on IG you have to click on the video for the sound to appear

I used PC and couldn't find where to click for the sound to appear. Maybe I will try on my cellphone later.

Congratulations Lee Min Ho Instagram Reached 5M Followers with only 41 posts.

17457868_1456233564428237_12948965637410

cr Lee Min Ho Romania FB

• Like 11

9 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

yes *sniff* I grasped his hand firmly and locked eyes with him, and then he said "thank you" but I couldn't reply back although I had prepared lots of things to say but at that time and at that moment my mind was literally blank.. nothing was there. I had lost track of time and of myself until the bodyguard rushed me forward. Minho was GORGEOUS!!! he was nothing like in the pics, he is much much much good-looking in person! you know when some ppl say his face is small and he looks like a doll? I strongly agree with them. his built is huge I wasn't expecting that xD he looks thin but actually he's not that thin, I think lean would describe him better, his body was just perfect. what I loved the most was his hair, it was soft and fluffy .. just beautiful *sigh*

Hide contents

on that day my friend and I gave these packs to everyone at the venue on behalf of all Arab minoz(the pack has some Arabic sweets) cuz last year I've received sweets from some minoz I thought let's spread the sweetness this time too XD

I gave a pack to Minho too during the hi-touch session(before the grasp and everything xD) although it was the bodyguard who took it from me adding it to the pile of gifts next to where Minho was standing .. 

sorry for giving a long answer for a yes or no question lol I got a bit carried away 

about the DMZ I think it is what he's referring to since news on it came right after his video greeting. something else would be after 2 years and that's not "soon" :( that part of the video is what made almost everyone sad I guess ..

Love, love, love reading this!  This is the real-life information that I'm dying to know.  Don't be sorry for your answer.  (I would wish for an even longer answer.)  lol  My dream is to go to Korea to experience this for myself.  One thing I've wanted to know, from the very beginning of my fangirling, is how tall he would be standing next to me.

I watched Good Day episodes 14-24 this week for the first time (even though they are unsubbed).  It's fun to watch a day in his life.  It is still his work life, but you do get to see his personality.  Actors know what to do when the camera is on, but I think we all love Min-ho because we believe he is ALWAYS adorable.

So nice of you to spread the sweetness!  Minoz are the best!

• Like 10

I having been watching Minho's Japanese FM videos and realised that his Japanese pronunciation is almost perfect. Am wondering if he has any formal training in the language, does anyone know?

He delivered the Japanese version of <My Everything> and <Milk Tea> really well. Couldn't pick up a hint of Korean accent. Impressive!

• Like 8

I'm browsing from mobile and saw Minho's ad at top..  he's watching us :tongue: here's a screenshot 

8B376C31-6763-4FCB-A3EB-22261C3DAC0B.png

@1ouise Thank you for your kind words ♥ I was dying to experience this moment ever since I became his fan and now I'm being greedy I want to see him closely again and again cuz it lasted for less than a minute :\ I really hope you'd experience it someday! This time it was easy as it was included with the FM ticket unlike previous times(where you'd have to depend on your luck to get one when buying an album). And yes needless to say Minho is tall lol this fact is 100% true. during the hi-touch he was bending over, putting his elbow on a small long table and he was on my eye-level(I'm 167) I'm sure if he wasn't bending I'd look up at him xD 

• Like 7

On 3/25/2017 at 5:34 AM, Latifah_ said:

Thanks Latifah. Like 1louise, I agree that we liked your long answer and would like you to share even more of what you felt, your experiences being there at the hi-touch and sharing your sweets. So nice of you and your friend to share your sweets with fellow Minoz. I did see him close but it was just two seconds and not face to face and till today I really cannot say how I felt about him being better looking in person or in photos. I did not like his hair style that night and the yellow light in the auditorium was horrible so I could not tell if his skin was flawless, etc. He did not seem that tall to me though. His face was small, elfin like but that was 4 years or so ago. Looking forward to the DMZ.

• Like 6