Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Maja said: LOOK at what made my day today!  ;))

Getting ready for his coming!!! \:D/ ;))
(sorry if the picture is not clear the Taxi was moving and it's raining a little when I took it... ;)) )

Maja said: myphim said: Maja said: LOOK at what made my day today!  ;))

Getting ready for his coming!!! \:D/ ;))
(sorry if the picture is not clear the Taxi was moving and it's raining a little when I took it... ;)) )

@Maja
For consolation, maybe you can pay a visit to the billboard late at night :))
I think myphim has set her eyes on the yellow pants one, you can keep the other two =))

@myphim
We can start studying nursing for him :D
I wonder why he has to be that busy to be honest...
With his popularity, it is easy to earn large sum with all the endorsements...ah well, I will never understand until I'm in the industry.

sia3 said: @Maja
For consolation, maybe you can pay a visit to the billboard late at night :))
I think myphim has set her eyes on the yellow pants one, you can keep the other two =))

@myphim
We can start studying nursing for him :D
I wonder why he has to be that busy to be honest...
With his popularity, it is easy to earn large sum with all the endorsements...ah well, I will never understand until I'm in the industry.

@sia3 I guess I have to be satisfied with those LMH billboards and some tv coverage... :-< :-< :-< 
@myphim Imagine my reaction seeing that in the highway so huge and clear early in the morning...

@myphim
I cant see  how tight is the yellow pants , how come you can see :-&
@maja
After work this evening & if the weather is good, can snap that billboard again, This time i need you to climb on topof the taxi, so that your shots will  be better :))
@sia3
I think is MH trade mark to stick his tongue out, but his cute ;)
Guys, I also want to take up nursing. In fact that was my dream after secondary school, but dont know somehownow landed sitting in office ...

LuvMinHo said: @myphim
I cant see  how tight is the yellow pants , how come you can see :-&
@maja
After work this evening & if the weather is good, can snap that billboard again, This time i need you to climb on topof the taxi, so that your shots will  be better :))
@sia3
I think is MH trade mark to stick his tongue out, but his cute ;)
Guys, I also want to take up nursing. In fact that was my dream after secondary school, but dont know somehownow landed sitting in office ...

@myphim
FedEx her a magnifying glass :))

@Maja
You sure? Maybe you should just google images, I thought I saw it posted somewhere, clear ones too...but I didn't think of sharing it in here....I think anyway.

Edit: Ok @Maja
Your version has 4x Mr. Lee...the ones I saw is one or two only.
GOOD! Myphim can have the yellow pants, I'll have the 1st one in the spoiler tag :))
You and LuvMinHo can fight over the other 2 :P
If you guys wanna see other billboard signs, here it is :)) :

318991_370685896358947_533082882_n.jpg
154373_370022776425259_515211154_n.jpg
cr: as tagged from weareminoz

sia3 said: @myphim
FedEx her a magnifying glass :))

@Maja
You sure? Maybe you should just google images, I thought I saw it posted somewhere, clear ones too...but I didn't think of sharing it in here....I think anyway.

Edit: Ok @Maja
Your version has 4x Mr. Lee...the ones I saw is one or two only.
GOOD! Myphim can have the yellow pants, I'll have the 1st one in the spoiler tag :))
You and LuvMinHo can fight over the other 2 :P
If you guys wanna see other billboard signs, here it is :)) :

@LuvMinHo
The date is on the title of the clip, somewhere back in 2011. Old clip. But someone just uploaded it so I share since I've never seen it.
The schedules for Manila's mall, are they in Minoz fan letter?

@Maja
What?! You need tickets for those too? Can't you just stand at other floor level and take a glimpse then???

sia3 said: @LuvMinHo
The date is on the title of the clip, somewhere back in 2011. Old clip. But someone just uploaded it so I share since I've never seen it.
The schedules for Manila's mall, are they in Minoz fan letter?

@Maja
What?! You need tickets for those too? Can't you just stand at other floor level and take a glimpse then???