Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 8/4/2023 at 6:24 PM, alovebof said:

Lee Min Ho at Incheon Airport to Bangkok for Merz Aesthetics Expo Thailand 04.08.2023

https://youtu.be/Gm4OKedPBGM

Hey @alovebof - I heard from Carolyn that you're looking for someone to help you buy the Roma Kelapa biscuits from Indonesia. I can help you with that if you still need it, please send me a private message on Soompi, thanks.

Did you manage to see LMH in Thailand? I was there, saw him at the airport and at the events too, man, the crowd was insane, Lee Min Ho is so loved!! :wub:

It's been a long time since I logged in to Soompi, I guess many Minoz rarely logged in too nowadays as LMH has no airing drama/movie at the moment. But even with just an event appearance, his name was trending everywhere for couple of days, he's truly a legendary superstar B) 

I really hope 2024 can come sooner, it will be a golden year for LMH fans with his projects will be airing! 

• Like 4

On 8/17/2023 at 12:44 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

@gtLmh0622  thanks for sharing this. On August 16, Hopper HQ announced the ranking of the 100 highest-earning stars from advertised posts on Instagram. The list features celebrities from all over the world working in various fields. Yes, he's the only male K-artist. They are hitting headlines as the richest Asian stars on Instagram. Wahhh.... Lee Min Ho earned hefty sums of income from advertising activities on his personal Instagram account. Lee Min Ho debuted at No. 55.   :emmm:

Lee-Min-Ho-1-081723.webp

• Like 3

I will be going to South Korea in the first part of October, and plan to personally deliver a letter to LMH at MYM Entertainment. So: 1) I’d be happy to deliver a letter to LMH from anyone else on this forum as well. Send me a message if you want to do that and I’ll send you an address where I’ll be visiting a relative in the U.S. before I leave for Seoul. 2) If you know of a better address to send/deliver letter/s to LMH in Seoul, please let me know. Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, msdot said:

I will be going to South Korea in the first part of October, and plan to personally deliver a letter to LMH at MYM Entertainment. So: 1) I’d be happy to deliver a letter to LMH from anyone else on this forum as well. Send me a message if you want to do that and I’ll send you an address where I’ll be visiting a relative in the U.S. before I leave for Seoul. 2) If you know of a better address to send/deliver letter/s to LMH in Seoul, please let me know. Thanks!

Thank you for the kind offer @msdot!  When is the latest that the letter can arrive at your relative's?  I might take you up on it if I can get my act together.  

I like his hair part on the side, rather than the middle.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I like his hair part on the side, rather than the middle.

@CarolynH  me, I love both on him. In fact, it all comes down to which one flatters your face shape. I love both since both options will always be in style. A middle part complements the symmetry of his face shape as well as elongate his face, and a side part soften his features.  :kisslevel:

16 hours ago, msdot said:

@msdot  I guess delivering the letter/s to MYM Entertainment is the best choice. It’s really difficult to send gifts to certain celebrities because there really is no way, unless you know them personally, or their manager, or a fan club owner who has permission to send gifts to them. So, the Management Agency/Label is the best choice. For most celebrities, it is best to send gifts to their agency because most agencies gladly accept gifts for their artists and actors, but not all do. I know YG Entertainment, SM Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, and now Big Hit Entertainment do not accept gifts at their front door for any of their artists or workers unless the manager or the artist knows the person sending the gifts. Some only allow for gift delivery on certain days (for Blackpink). For BTS, you need the delivery person to show proof because you need to fill out an application form on their website about sending a gift. Once they approve your application, they will tell you how to deliver the gifts. It wasn’t always like this for Big Hit Entertainment but, BTS is super famous.  The smaller the agency, the more likely they will accept gifts. I'm sure MYM Entertainment accepts gifts for Lee Min Ho.  We have seen/read them, right?  :kitty:

• Like 4

It’s not just Kong HyoJin  who is an older co-star Willinette, Kim Hee-sun in Faith is ten years older, and Jun Ji-Hyun is six years older. Son Ye-Jin in Personal Taste is 5 years older and Koo Hye-sun is 3 years older!

In fact it looks like TKEM, The Heirs and Pachinko were the only dramas with a younger leading lady. He must have enjoyed working with actresses with so much experience. And of course if the co-star is married as 3 of them were he doesn’t have years of people trying to link him romantically with them! 
msdot  I think that is so kind of you to offer to take letters.I am fascinated by South Korea -thanks to the dramas. It would be great if you would do a post about it after your visit.

Aren’t the new Boss pictures fabulous- he is just so WOW!

• Like 5

Action Korean Dramas

From Squid Games and Mr. Sunshine to Descendants of the Sun, keep scrolling to find an assortment of the top 21 testosterone fueling Korean action dramas that will definitely keep you hooked.

When it comes to Korean dramas and Korean television series, action, and romance have to be some of the most watched genres. Yes, romantic K dramas might take away all the limelight, but there comes a time when you are bored of mushy romantic stuff and you want to watch some brilliant action sequence with a tactful tale. Regardless of age, gender, or time, action dramas have been a complete source of entertainment. That is precisely why, this time we have curated a perfect curation of iconic action Korean dramas that are so much more than just action sequences. Each enlisted movie has a masculine vibe to it, that uses action as a strategically exciting tool to reveal the larger narrative with a deeper impact that will give you the adrenaline rush of a lifetime. Not only that, a good action drama adds more depth to a story’s character. 

From action sequences where actors playing lawyers are willing to get their fists dirty in order to release details about a case to historical dramas where kings fight their way to the top, we have enlisted the best of action Korean dramas all listed according to their IMDb ratings. Not just that, we have also added all the action movies along with other important details including, their year of release, star cast, director, writer, and plot to help you decide if it's actually worth your time in just a quick glance. Furthermore, we have also added posters or trailers of Korean dramas. So what are you waiting for? Scroll below to find an assortment of the top 21 action Korean dramas that will keep you on the edge of your seats.

Top 21 Action K dramas listed according to their IMDb ratings:

12. City Hunter (2011)

• Running Time: 60 min
  • Movie Genre: Action, Romance, Thriller
  • Movie Star Cast: Lee Min Ho, Park Min Young, Sang Jung Kim, Ho jin Chun
  • Director: Hyuk Jin
  • Writer: Tsukasa Hôjô, Soo jin Choi, Eun kyung Hwang
  • Year of release: 2011
  • Where to Watch / OTT Platform: Netflix
  • IMDb Rating: 8.1/10

Starring Lee Min Ho, Park Min Young, Sang Jung Kim, and Ho Jin Chun among other Korean stars, this show revolves around Lee Yun Seong and how he was trained by his father's friend. The show features a tale of revenge and is directed by Hyuk Jin. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/action-korean-dramas-1237447

• Like 4

Fall/Winter 2023 Campaign starring Lee Minho | BOSS

For powerhouse creative #LeeMinho, it doesn't matter how early or late you begin in life: becoming a BOSS is a quest to be the best possible version of yourself. Triumph will pave the way #BeYourOwnBOSS

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

On 8/21/2023 at 8:13 PM, CarolynH said:

Thank you for the kind offer @msdot!  When is the latest that the letter can arrive at your relative's?  I might take you up on it if I can get my act together.  

I will be there from Sept 17 to Sept 29. If you want your letter to be in its own envelope, do that and send the letter in its envelope to me in a bigger envelope. Will send you the address privately. By the way, I am not bringing a gift. God knows he has everything material someone could want. Instead I'm making a donation to two local charities in his honor and telling him that in the letter. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1