Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@adamfever: Sure, Today in history and/or throwback Thursday would be great too.  Anything re LMH  that keep this thread going, works.  Hopefully, the rewatch will take our mind off of missing him and make the days fly quickly.  

I've asked our chingu @minekas to kindly start posting photos, video etc of the BOF press con, interviews etc to get us psyched for the rewatch party.  I know there's a video of his audition for BOF  which can also be posted.  If anyone was watching BOF when it aired, it would be interesting to know what their thoughts were of LMH when he was cast as GJP.

• Like 10

@Latifah_ I feel ya. But like @heartLMH I wasn't aware of the backlash from K-Minoz hence I enjoyed the pics of his 1st day of civilian work. I also believe that the crowd gathered because it was his 1st day which was also the case with other actors whose fans showed support on their first day of service. 

Lovely capture from Falcon (whose pics I haven't seen in a while) :wub:

e3970d78gy1ffk2to4ouaj20ku0q176i.jpg

---------

Box of letters for LMH from DC ready to be delivered....our letters will soon follow! :)

e3970d78gy1ffk1ftysvqj20nm27y7a6.jpg

cr DC-LMH via MinoJennyLin83 wb 

• Like 13

Although I feel sad that Minho will be away from limelight for the next two years, I'm happy that he got another opportunity to serve his country and its people, something that he's already been doing. Appreciating his work, is one thing that we can do for him. Today, I'm sharing a few introductory videos, pics and links prior to re-watch of BOF. Thanks to everyone who suggested the re-watch of his dramas and movies. :) Please let us   @CarolynH   @Kris Silva @mythicalove and @minekas  know if there are any suggestions/corrections. Thank you.

#WELOVEYOULEEMINHO:heart:

LMH audition for BOF

His sweet smile, shyness and that cute habit of moistening his lips are still the same. And on 2008/09/26 did he go to the audition with a perm:)

Script reading/making film

Spoiler

Press conference and cast interview 

boysoverflowers_kjp1.jpg?w=584

Spoiler

Few other important links from Dramabeans:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/12/boys-before-flowers-production-press-conference/

http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/12/hana-yori-dango-creator-cheers-on-boys-before-flowers/

This is a must read:)

http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/11/rounding-out-the-boys-before-flowers-cast/

http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/10/meet-your-korean-f4/

Cr Joyful Minoz/momoworld/pucgacaru/Kimkeanasona1/Boys over flower fan/Dramabeans/as tagged/owner

• Like 12

@pixie0622:  I'm drawing a blank.  What does "4019" represent on the DC gift?

Thank you @minekas!  Yeah, you're right he still has that sweet smile and shyness.  I thought it was smart to audition with the permed hair.  I thought I recall LMh saying that he had to perm it 3-4 times.

• Like 8

To all Soompi Mommasgiphy.gif 

just realized that except for Faith (where he had imo), he always had a Mom in his dramas. So here's LMH wishing all Soompi Mommas a very Happy Mothers Day :wub:

006K4lS3ly1ffko94q2y0j30xc0xcn3h.jpg

006K4lS3ly1ffko8xszc6j32io2io1kx.jpg

With his real Omma....

happy Mother's Day, LMH omma :heart:

0AwjxN00.jpg

• Like 13

Guest Moonrain
3 hours ago, minekas said:

Although I feel sad that Minho will be away from limelight for the next two years, I'm happy that he got another opportunity to serve his country and its people, something that he's already been doing. Appreciating his work, is one thing that we can do for him. Today, I'm sharing a few introductory videos, pics and links prior to re-watch of BOF. Thanks to everyone who suggested the re-watch of his dramas and movies. :) Please let us   @CarolynH   @Kris Silva @mythicalove and @minekas  know if there are any suggestions/corrections. Thank you.

#WELOVEYOULEEMINHO:heart:

LMH audition for BOF

His sweet smile, shyness and that cute habit of moistening his lips are still the same. And on 2008/09/26 did he go to the audition with a perm:)

Reveal hidden contents

Press conference and cast interview 

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks chingu @minekas for the links, i have a soft spot for BOF (my very first kdrama and obviously first LMH drama) i still remember the scene in Macao that caught my eye while browsing channels and accidentally came upon KBS World; Junpyo was at the poolside emoting by himself lol... he looked very sad and lonely. I was hooked!

I havent seen the audition video of LMH for BOF so this recap is a very good idea @CarolynH! Im smiling while reading the comments :lol:  

Happy Mother's Day chingudeul :wub:

Chingu @pixie0622 i think 4019 stands for the days since LMH's debut...

@pixie0622 The cup in the gift box caught my attention, I wonder if he'd use it in the office xD

"even after so many seasons go by, I promise that I will always be right here, so you can lean on me like today, always" is what written on the cup and are the lyrics of his song Always *sigh* I'm touched

they've added rubber shoes too in the gift

e3970d78gy1ffk1g3us12j20nm1rwq97.jpg

I read somewhere that when Korean women wear rubber shoes it means they'd wait for their men during enlistment (and the expression of wearing it backwards means they had a change of mind and would run off with another man lol but this is not the case here xD). they've given him lovely flowery rubber shoes showing that they will be waiting, and the sunflower the flower itself symbolizes waiting for the return of a loved one.

@minekas Thank you for the links! I'm glad our bb still keeps those cute little habits xD 

• Like 13

ok here is a random post :tongue: remember these minoz world pics used for official goods? (his looks here are to die for I know)

IMG_0010_%EB%B3%B5%EC%82%AC.jpg?type=w74

IMG_0012_%EB%B3%B5%EC%82%AC.jpg?type=w74

IMG_0013_%EB%B3%B5%EC%82%AC.jpg?type=w74

they were released earlier this year for the official merchandise [edited by FlyMinho]

I recently came across this post on IG and captured it .. it's my first time seeing it >.<

02D7FCEE-912F-45CB-B98C-350F86293C8A.jpg

behind the scene xD 

they were taken in LA when Minho went there for ELLE magazine photoshoot 

I thought the official pics were newly taken and taken in Korea xDD

I wonder if his recent visit to Vegas and LA would give us something for the upcoming years :ph34r:

• Like 15

Nice catch @Latifah_ Was wondering too if Seoul still had payphones :) Thanks too for the explanation behind the "shoes" tucked in the bouquet from DC. Didn't even try to figure that one out. 

@Moonrain Thanks for clarifying the "4019" :D

now ladies, tell me....the Eider "Thank you, Minho" video...

C_ri3sUUQAEO2Rc?format=jpg&name=large

...y'think Eider will get a new endorser while LMH is in service? After 6 or 7 years with him? Hopefully not....

-----------

More pics from his 1st day of enlistment 

:heart:

e3970d78gy1fflbhfpbysj20u00u0q4l.jpg

e3970d78gy1fflbhdsp5hj20u011igni.jpg

e3970d78gy1fflbh97or4j20u00u0jty.jpg

• Like 14

@Maja Could you please make our thread title sound more uplifting??? Suggestions can be "drama re-watch starting, please join us", or something like we are missing him or our wish for good health or good luck to him, etc... Thank you.

@minekas, thanks for BOF links. The dramabeans writings gave me an impression that BOF was highly anticipated prior the its debut. Is that true ?? I always thought the opposite was true, because except that singer (sorry I can't remember his name), none of the cast was well-known then, am I right?

• Like 9

16 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

@pixie0622 The cup in the gift box caught my attention, I wonder if he'd use it in the office xD

"even after so many seasons go by, I promise that I will always be right here, so you can lean on me like today, always" is what written on the cup and are the lyrics of his song Always *sigh* I'm touched

they've added rubber shoes too in the gift

I read somewhere that when Korean women wear rubber shoes it means they'd wait for their men during enlistment (and the expression of wearing it backwards means they had a change of mind and would run off with another man lol but this is not the case here xD). they've given him lovely flowery rubber shoes showing that they will be waiting, and the sunflower the flower itself symbolizes waiting for the return of a loved one.

@minekas Thank you for the links! I'm glad our bb still keeps those cute little habits xD 

DC also donated 9 million won to assist 3 children for the surgery of heart disease.   good_thumb.gifgood_thumb.gifgood_thumb.gif

e3970d78gy1ffk1ehh8kjj20nm11sgok.jpg
e3970d78gy1ffk1elxpgoj20dc0gnaba.jpg

And they painted the sun flowers on the rubber shoes by themselves.    ee8c85.png

e3970d78gy1ffl7vfj2jqj20nm0shdhj.jpg

cr to the owners

• Like 11