Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

18 hours ago, syntyche said:

I'm glad you liked the videos I posted. Honestly, KWB is that effective with his "villainish" role that I didn't root for him and LMH's bromance. But when he changed his hair/bangs, he looked nicer. That's an example where the hairstyle does make a difference to the character's aura. Then, maybe they could explore further the bromance side. 

Looking at the behind-the-scenes vids, I'm happy to see them have fun behind the camera. I do hope they still keep in touch these days.     

So sorry @syntyche that I mentioned nina instead of you. Sorry I Love You GIF by echilibrultau I was scrolling up and down too fast.  

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Nikaa said:

Oppaaaaa

Finally... Choco be receiving all that love from LMH 

:fullofhearts:

Lee Minho, devastated while walking with his dog...Choco's dad who was hit by heavy rain.

spacer.png

Actor Lee Min-ho reported his recent status with a new photo.
On the afternoon of the 23rd, Lee Min-ho posted a photo on his Instagram with a message, "Local heavy rain accompanied by thunder and lightning."

In the released photo, Lee Min-ho poses with his dog Choco, who settled in the backpack. In contrast to him, who bowed his head in a devastated state as if he had not prepared an umbrella, Choco's staring blankly at one place attracts attention.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho, born in 1987, and 34 years old, made his debut in 2006 and is currently set to release the Apple TV+ original series Pachinko.

https://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1477801

LEE MIN HO: WHAT WAS THE FIRST AWARD YOU RECEIVED FOR A DRAMA?

LEE MIN HO GETS HIS FIRST AWARD FOR ACTING

Lee Min Ho's first award for a drama was at the 2009 KBS Drama Awards, where he won the Newcomer Actor category after role as Jun Pyo in Boys Over Flowers.

The success of the drama was such that accolades continued to pour in for the actor, earning him Best Drama Couple with Goo Hye Sun for Boys Over Flowers and Newcomer Actor at The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards.

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/Lee-Min-Ho-Cual-fue-el-primer-premio-que-recibio-por-un-drama-20210918-0019.html

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

Lee Min Ho is in crisis while walking his dog ... What happened?

Lee Min Ho reveals his current social media status
"Local downpour accompanied by thunder and lightning."

BF.27568353.1.jpg

/ Photo = Instagram Lee Min Ho

Actor Lee Min Ho shared his bitter recent situation.

On the 23rd, Lee Min Ho posted two photos on his social media account with the words "Local rainstorm accompanied by thunder and lightning."

In the published photo, Lee Min Ho is walking down the street wet. While walking the dog, I met an unexpected downpour. He keeps his head down with his dog in his bag.

BF.27568410.1.jpg

/ Photo = Instagram Lee Min Ho

After that, Lee Min Ho went to the house, avoiding the rain. The contrast between Lee Min Ho, who is full of regret over the unexpected rainstorm, and the dog staring blankly in front of him, attracted attention.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho will appear in the new drama "Pachinko" on Apple TV Plus in the US. In the play, he takes on the role of Hansoo, a merchant who amassed wealth and power through his relationship with the yakuza.

Park Changi, Ten Asia staff correspondent spear@tenasia.co.kr

Translation from korean google

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/topic/article/2021092304654

Photo of Lee Min Ho putting his dog in his bag while walking and hurrying to evacuate ... drenched in the rain

2021.23. 09.

Lee Min Ho's Instagram 2021-09-23 Actor Lee Min Ho has shared his daily life. On the 23rd, Min Ho posted photos on his Instagram with the caption “Local rainstorm accompanied by thunder and lightning”.

E_824BBXIAULhex?format=jpg&name=small

In the published photo, Lee Min Ho walks out of the house with a backpack. Seems like Lee Min Ho, unable to bring an umbrella, stuck his dog Choco in his bag in a hurry. Lee Min Ho's back, wanting to stop the rain, and his dog Choco, sticking his head out of the bag, draw attention.

Meanwhile, Pi Min Ho is set to release the American drama Pachinko. Based on the bestselling book of the same name by Korean-American writer Lee Min Jin, Pachinko tells the story of a man who infiltrated the story through an epic of four generations of Korean immigrant families spanning a total of eight episodes with massive scale and deep strokes.

Translation from korean google

http://mpop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202109231441024641444_1#a

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

Dear Oppa: An Indian Minoz recounts the first time she came across Lee Min Ho and fell in love

by Anoushka Mathew   |  Published on Sep 23, 2021

lmh_main_2.png?width=752&format=webp&t=p

Lee Min Ho; Picture Courtesy: Instagram/ @actorleeminho

Lee Min Ho has been the resident heartthrob of Hallyu Wave ever since its conception and still holds the same amount of love and respect because of his bright personality, chiseled looks and amazing acting skills. Any drama he has worked on has gotten an immense amount of success to the point where his upcoming dramas have really created a buzz in the scene. Like the Minoz today, many fans were introduced to their first on screen love through Lee Min Ho.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Shaina Parbin from India to Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below.

There are many things that I can express about you . You are my favourite k-actor since I start watching k dramas . After I saw you , I know the feelings what a fan feel for her favourite . How a fan far away to know about her idol . The first drama I saw of yours is The Hires and from since I mad for you . After I saw your drama my journey started for watching k dramas . To get to know you better, I searched about you on google and read the news about you , learning Korean hangul and memorization but still not successful but it still continues. The only reason I opened social sites was because of you . When I didn't engage in social sites , I thought there are less fans of yours in our country but after some research and following some fan pages, I am shocked because there are so many crazy fans following from our country and also from various nations. From that moment I am mad for you and love you so much. The most important thing about you is that I love your cute smile which has stolen a lot of fans' hearts and also mine .When I am angry or disturb my mind I see your face and magically my anger disappears so much that I love you. Your hairstyle also suits you so much but in BOF you looked cute ju jun pyo . Your eyes are like the shining sun. So please god take care of yourself and be happy always .Oppa there are many friends and relatives of mine questions me why I like you rather than our actor but I really can't explain them the love of mine for you and please don't never ever cry in dramas or real life because it's really hurts me .Be brave in real life like king Lee Gon. We all love you so so so much . Always stay happy and healthy oppa with a lot of love and wishes.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-indian-minoz-recounts-first-time-she-came-across-lee-min-ho-and-fell-love-901837

• Like 3

10 of the highest-paid K-drama actors you need to know about

Everyone knows that Korean dramas, or K-dramas as popularly known, have become some of the most watched content in recent years and have become a part of the lives of millions of viewers. With numerous hits, the actors have earned millions. However, who are the highest-paid Korean drama actors and how much do they make per episode? That’s a question in everyone’s minds.

The extraordinary success of the Korean drama genre has resulted in the emergence of some of the biggest names in entertainment. The actors are not restricted to television alone; they leave their mark in widely successful films, too.

We look at some of the highest paid Korean actors on television.

Lee Min-ho

spacer.png

Playing the lead role of Gu Jun-pyo, a young cheobol heir, in Korean drama Boys Over Flowers (2009), Lee Min-ho became a heartthrob of millions across Asia.

The South Korean actor is one of the most notable contributors to the cementing of the Hallyu wave, or Korean cultural wave, around the world. With 25.9 million followers (as of 19 September, 2021), Lee is the most followed Korean actor on Instagram. His popularity made him the first Korean actor to have a wax statue at Madame Tussauds museums in Asia.

His best known Korean dramas include City Hunter (2011), Faith (2012), The Heir (2013), Legend of the Blue Sea (2016) and The King: Eternal Monarch (2020). Lee’s film appearances are scarce but he won the Grand Bell Award for Best New Actor for his excellent portrayal of a rising gangster in 1970s South Korea in Gangnam Blues (2015).

Already a famous face for brands, the popularity of Lee Min-ho has reportedly translated into US$ 80,000 per episode thus making him one of the highest-paid Korean drama actors. He will now be seen in Pachinko, the Apple TV+ web series based on the novel of the same name by Min Jin Lee.

https://www.lifestyleasia.com/ind/culture/entertainment/10-highest-paid-korean-drama-actors/

• Like 5

Weird Chinese article accusing the Korean Wave and favorite actors:

Officially banning the abnormal "Mother P" aesthetic in the entertainment industry, the reason for this is frightening.

2021-09-24

The true reasons for countering the image of "Mother Pi" also deserve a deeper study.

First, being heavily influenced by the Korean Wave, ushering in the era of the Flower Boys.

Since Hallyu took over the world, Hallyu's aesthetics have also been influenced by those of neighboring Japan. It is reported that zz from the USA participated this year. In Japan, many handsome guys were also selected to form groups. After studying in South Korea, she continued and ushered in the so-called era of beautiful boys! Then the popular TVXQ, Super Junior, EXO and other combinations became a Korean wave craze across Asia.

In addition to the small male group of fresh meat, there are also film and television actors who are mostly handsome and expensive men. From Jang Geun Suk, Lee Min Ho to Song Joong Ki, they are the main creams, and handsome men are successful. Penetrating into us, Hallyu's niche attracted a crowd of fans screaming wildly, so the aesthetics of the audience changed dramatically as well.

1cd7f7ef582040fda7d5b20832fd6969.jpeg

Second: The talent show kicked off the era of small fresh meat, and the basic aesthetic gradually changed.

Ever since EXO's four sons returned to China, the huge flow brought by the handsome man's beauty has penetrated deep into his bones. Then he was attracted by the opening of a talent show. From "Idol Trainee" to "Youth with You" - all young guys who are on average less than twenty years old. They don't know how to sing or dance, but they all use eyeliner and lipstick to create a lovely male group vibe. The previous super-sweet candy combination was also unbearable for Han Meijuan on the spot!..

The aesthetics of the audience changed from tough guys like Huang Feihong, Fang Shiyu, kung fu heroes and soldiers to "cute", "sexy" and "handsome" boy groups. They especially like the small CP made from fresh meat with a lot of makeup. Many young guys follow his example. This is why we must decisively put an end to Mother Pi and other abnormal aesthetics. In fact, the real reason for this makes people shudder!

Many netizens also said that men should maintain masculinity and possess the beauty of masculine strength that can personify the spirit of the country. Just as screenwriter Wang Hailin previously said that the aesthetics of small fresh meat is a very serious aesthetic safety issue. Today's trend is to grab attention, and there are often various looks with heavy makeup and no profit. Now, in the era of "pan entertainment", Flow is king and perhaps contributes to a warped aesthetic as well.

Ultimately, the aesthetic concepts of the Chinese people are distorted, "mother P" blurs the thinking of young people, and the nation has lost its blood. It is always said that a strong young man will make a country strong. If the younger generation is distorted by these ideas, the consequences will be catastrophic. This is also the reason that an official fix for the female pistol's distorted image is imminent!

https://min.news/en/entertainment/2d93491250e156d0c177d8a0170b1729.html

• Like 2

"이민호 Lee Min Ho イ・ミンホ 李敏鎬 - Fighter" in YouTube

Lee Min Ho Has The Best Company on Korean Rainy Nights

By Matthew Cage -September 23, 20210

Lee-Min-Ho-Korean-Rainy-Nights.jpg

K-Drama vibe doesn’t come off Lee Min Ho even when he’s off set and his photos prove it. Rain sometimes comes when we least expect it and caught Lee Min Ho while he was away from home, the moment was charmingly captured.

In many parts of the world, the rainy season continues, but sometimes the weather is totally unpredictable and we cannot be certain how it will change throughout the afternoon or evening. The Actor Lee Min Ho went for a walk and suddenly drops began falling on the streets.

The protagonist of The King: Eternal Monarch took a break and went for a walk with Choco, his beloved pet who we usually see shining on the actor’s Instagram account. It seems they weren’t planning on staying outside until the rain came but they still had a wonderful time.

LEE MIN HO WALKS WITH CHOCO IN THE RAIN

As soon as the rain started, the actor made sure to keep Choco safe and tucked inside his backpack letting the pet’s head and face stay out and enjoy the view (don’t forget to swipe to see all the photos).

20210923141607474ejlb.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUJorNihL5z/?utm_medium=copy_link

The night scene and the streets reflecting the lights due to the water that was on them gave that moment a magical vibe and almost out of a Korean drama like the ones we see Lee Min Ho .

The actor and his puppy casually posed for some photos while they waited for the water to stop, but in the meantime they had a great time in the cool weather.

https://www.somagnews.com/lee-min-ho-has-the-best-company-on-korean-rainy-nights/

• Like 2

The cast of the "handsome boys and girls" from "The Heirs", now what?

Da Ngan

Search for the famous cast of the film that caused fever across Asia - The Heirs

The Heirs has always been in the top of the best Korean drama series of the past decade. The film was successful thanks to a unique storyline that revolves around the rich families of Korea, alternating humorous and romantic situations.

Spoiler

image_7f9ac995c5.png

An important key to making sure the title of the series gets noticed from the first episode is the cast of beautiful boys and girls. Lee Minho, Park Shin Hye, Park Hyun Sik, Kang Ha Neul, f (x) 's Krystal Jung, and Choi Jin Hyuk have all left their mark on the drama.

After years of running the show, let's find out how the stellar cast that drove a lot of people crazy on The Descendants right now.

Lee Min Ho

Prior to The Heirs, Lee Min Ho's name was not only known in the Korean market, but he also had many fans around the world after his role as a rich boy in the KBS radio drama Boy Over Flowers.

image_678cdd344f.png

Lee Min Ho in the movie "Boy Over Flowers" 

Since then, Lee Min Ho has grown in popularity with numerous hit series, including the lead role in the drama "The Heirs." In the film, Lee Min Ho plays boyfriend Kim Tan, a warm boy from one of the richest families in Korea. Despite being hampered by strained friendships and family relationships, Kim Tan finally found her own answers and forged a seemingly broken relationship.

image_09a52a5e9f.png

Lee Min Ho in the TV series "The Heirs"

After the drama ended, Lee Min Ho is often referred to as the guy from a wealthy family. He continued to achieve many successes through popular films such as Gangnam Blues, Bounty Hunters or "The Legend of the Blue Sea" .

Lee Min Ho recently co-starred with Kim Go Eun on an SBS / Netflix project called "The King: Eternal Monarch." In the film, the actor plays the king of the universe, Corea, pursues his father's killer and accidentally ends up in modern-day Korea, where he meets and falls in love with female police detective Jung. Tae Eul (played by Kim Go Eun). The film became the most anticipated hit on Netflix at the time.

large_image_6e862667af.png

Lee Min Ho in "King: Eternal Monarch" 

His popularity didn't stop there. With his modeling charm and respected acting talent, Lee Min Ho became the first Korean actor to have 20 million followers on Instagram and Facebook. Surely his next projects in the future will become new hits thanks to his talent... 

Translation from Vietnamese google
https://viezone.vn/dan-dien-vien-toan-trai-xinh-gai-dep-cua-nhung-nguoi-thua-ke-gio-ra-sao-YbVejzjrhZR2.html

• Like 3

Son Ye-jin, Lee Min-ho share photos of their dogs on Instagram

eb-minho-092421_0.jpg?itok=m1M7z_41%C3%9

SEOUL - It's a dog's life being the pet of a K-drama star.

Crash Landing On You actress Son Ye-jin, 39, often shares snippets of her life with her Maltese pup Kitty on her Instagram account.

In her latest post on Thursday (Sept 23), the adorable dog is seen at the dining table with her in a throwback photo as she asked her 4.8 million followers if they had a good Chuseok holiday, the traditional Korean harvest festival which ended on Wednesday.

Kitty had also gone on a holiday with Son to Jeju in May and they were seen wearing matching outfits on a walk on the island.

Another lucky pooch is Choco, who belongs to actor Lee Min-ho, 34.

The King: Eternal Monarch actor was on a walk with Choco when they were caught in a sudden thunderstorm.

In a series of photos he posted on Thursday on Instagram, the tiny dog is seen tucked into his backpack, safe and dry with just the head poking out, while they waited out the storm.

The star appeared to be very protective of his pet, as he had in the past posted photos of Choco wearing various cute outfits,such as sweaters and even a knitted hood, to stay warm.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUJorNihL5z/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/entertainment/son-ye-jin-lee-min-ho-share-photos-of-their-dogs-on-instagram

• Like 4

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Boy, the weeks fly, don't they?  Another weekend with BOF ep 13!

@CarolynH, Yes, time flies very quickly! One joy that we still have a lot of "Boys over Flowers" series ahead. I love to re-watch dramas with Lee Min Ho - every time I find something new for myself.

Autumn of fan ecstasy! Premonition that it will be Lee Min Ho's "King of the Korean Wave" festival

Makoto Sasayama Beauty and Health Journalist
2021-09-25 06:00

e29baddf5bd4498253829f4c2ded9fb020210924

Lee Min Ho is the best face of the Korean wave

Instagram has 25.85 million followers! (C) Reuters / Abaca Press

Lee Min Ho (34) is an actor who quickly rose to fame as Tsukasa Doumyo (Koo Joon Pyo in Korean work) in the Korean version of Boys Over Flowers. His success thereafter is endless, and he plays the role of "City Hunter" based on Japanese animation and Kim Tan, a high school student who has the melancholy of the son of a conglomerate RickRoll'D, but a handsome guy.

"The Heirs" that conquered the girls, and "Blue Sea", which became a big hit in a fantastic setting of love between a mermaid and a genius con man in collaboration with the famous actress Jung Ji Hyun (starring "Cheeky Girl") "The Legend of the Blue Sea" and " The King: The Eternal Monarch, ”a work repeated after serving in the army, also drew a staggering amount of views on NETFLIX.

His official Instagram has approximately 25.85 million followers worldwide! In fact, this is the number of followers next to BLACK PINK and BLACK PINK members among Korean stars. With a height of 187 cm, the "source face" of the Korean wave, which gained popularity regardless of nationality, for example, taking 1st place in the voting for Korean popular actors in France. I think there are a lot of people who once thought, "I like this."

Many exhibits as a brand ambassador in autumn and winter

Предоставлено: Cell Return

840b551df347d23f2bcd084719d031e320210924

Lee Min Ho, fans will be excited about this fall / winter news. First, from September there will be an increase in prominence as the global spokesman for "Cell Return," a face-to-face device that looks like a "mask" that many people have seen in the Korean dramas NETFLIX. He himself tried to lend the heroine a real car in black and gold colors, saying that this is the "face device of the emperor" in "King: Eternal Monarch."

For the full-scale landing of this camera return in Japan, a life-size image of Lee Min-ho with a fully reproduced height of 187 cm appeared at a special site in Shinjuku Marui and Tokyo Daimaru on September 15th. Department store from mid-October. You can also take a memorable photo.

Twitter fans are shouting that there will be a sale of the machine itself, autographed by the person himself and a gift for all visitors to the mask case. This is news of Lee Min Ho's big novelties since original products such as Cheong Kwan Jang Ginseng Uchiva, which became a hot topic in the summer.

Can't wait for the blockbuster drama to come out!

There hasn't been a single drama since The King: Eternal Monarch and fans all over the world are waiting for the next work, but it's actually a lot of work that the Korean Apple TV is trying to get the attention of many users on its website. Service launch time The list includes a new drama "PACHINKO" starring Lee Min Ho. No official release date has yet been announced, but it is said that it will be announced in the near future.

The original "Pachinko" is a novel by Korean-American writer Min Jin Lee, who is also a final nominee for the National Book Award and became a hit with a circulation of 1 million copies nationwide. It was a globally sympathetic masterpiece depicting the struggle of a Korean family living in Japan for four generations, and became a big topic even when recommended by former US President Barack Obama.

In terms of what the story is, the scene is Yeongdo off the coast of Busan, the Korean Peninsula that was united with Japan in 1910. Lee Min Ho plays Ko Han Soo, the daughter of a couple who run a boarding house, who falls in love with a young teenager, Kim Sung Ja, an attractive urban 36-year-old adult.

Japanese actresses Kaho Minami and Anna Sawai are known to also appear in this epic life drama that spans the Korean Peninsula, Osaka and Yokohama. Expectations are high, because this is a large-scale global blockbuster project, like filming not only in South Korea, but also in Canada.

It will be autumn and winter, so keep an eye out for Lee Min Ho, the undisputed champion of the Korean wave.

Translation from Japanese google

https://kokuhaku.love/articles/13563

• Like 1

Dear Oppa: An Indian Minoz describes the best aspects of every Lee Min Ho’s characters

by Anoushka Mathew   |  Published on Sep 24, 2021

lmh_main_3.png?width=752&format=webp&t=p

Lee Min Ho; Picture Courtesy: Instagram/ @actorleeminho

Lee Min Ho is one of the most popular Asian actors working today. Born on June 22, 1987, he is known as an extremely versatile actor. Lee Min Ho began acting in small roles in high school but shot to fame after his iconic role as rich bad boy Goo Joon Pyo in the hit Korean drama ‘Boys Over Flowers’ (2009), which garnered him the Best New Actor award at the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards. The breakthrough role led to other leading-man roles in the popular dramas ‘Personal Taste’ (2010), ‘City Hunter’ (2011), ‘The Great Doctor (aka Faith)’ (2012), ‘Heirs’ (2013) and ‘The Legend of the Blue Sea’ (2016-2017), bringing many more acting awards and accolades.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Nayanraj from India to Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below.

I'm a very big fan of yours. I've always wanted to meet you and this is the biggest dream of life. Your smile is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life...and this makes me madly fall for you again and again. I like you as(Jeon Jin Ho, Lee Yun seong,Choi Young, Kim Tan, Heo Joon jae, Lee Gon) but I love you as "Gu Jun Pyo". I myself don't know how many times I have watched BOF. Each time I watch this drama I watch it as if I'm seeing it for the first time with the same kind of excitement and this makes me madly fall for you. Since watching Boys Over Flowers for the first time I became your fan. And the role "Gu Jun Pyo" just attracted me with his curly hair, cute smile.....

From then I watched all of your drama's starting from "Non-stop, I'm Sam, Mackerel Run, Secret campus,Line romance, Personal taste, City Hunter, Faith, The Heirs, The legend of the blue sea and also The king Eternal Monarch". And I have also watched your movies too. Out of all, "Gangnam Blues" is my favourite one. And I listen to your song "My Everything" at least once a day. I think you are my longest crush. It's been almost two year since I've fallen for you and I'm still a huge fan of yours. And I'm sure that you'll be my life long crush. I've always wanted to meet you. I have no regrets even if I die after meeting you once. Frankly talking every morning and the night before going to bed I pray to the god that "please grant me a wish of meeting Minho at least once" and as soon as I wake up in the morning you'll be the first person whom I would see since your on my phone's wallpaper.

As I've already said, your smile is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. I love your smile. I'm sure that one day I'll be meeting my love " Gu Jun Pyo". I'm always living in fiction just because I feel that I'm staying closer to you. There are times when my friends call me picchi girl(mad girl) since my gallery is filled with your photos more than mine. Oppa thanks to you, the dream of meeting you gave me an inspiration to learn korean and now I can read,write and speak an intermediate level of korean. I'm sure that I'll be able to write a letter to you once again in korean. I hope that I'll be meeting you once I graduate from the University. I would like to congratulate you for being the first south korean celebrity to have 20 million followers on instagram.

Have a prosperous and healthy life. I wish you a bright and joyful future ahead. Thank You so much for all your wonderful roles so far. And All the very best for your new project "Pachinko".

Your big fan signing off!!!

With loads of love,

Nayanaraj

Bengaluru.

India.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-indian-minoz-describes-best-aspects-every-lee-min-ho-s-characters-902851

On 9/24/2021 at 9:58 AM, CarolynH said:

Yay!  Finally, an IG!   He's really attached to Choco, isn't he?:heart:

@willenette Do you have any insight where Gugjisung is?  Is it on the outskirts of Seoul?  

@CarolynH sorry, but not familiar with this place in Korea. My 1st time to hear it, actually. Is this a place in Korea? Where did

you get this, I'm curious.     :popcornjackson:

5 Styles of Korean Uniform Actors in Dramas, Who's the Coolest?

w644

Beautynesia
Sierra Muktisari

Several Korean drama series titles feature important characters who work as soldiers, police officers, and others. Characters look more "alive", especially after being played by different actors with better abilities.

Well, Beautynesia has summarized 5 styles of Korean actors who wear uniforms in multiple dramas, who looks the coolest huh?

Lee Min Ho

Next comes Kassanova actor Lee Min Ho. Lee Min Ho often appears in uniform in his role in The King: Eternal Monarch. Not just an ordinary, but also a special uniform for the royal family, beauties. Not surprising, because at this time Lee Min Ho was played by Lee Gon, King of the Corea Kingdom.

w644

Lee Min Ho looks more masculine thanks to two different solid colors, namely black and white. Lee Min Ho's classic white figure with many icons turns into a fairytale prince!

Translation from Indonesian google

https://today.line.me/id/v2/amp/article/5wngpV?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 2