Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

An article from 2019, but I only noticed it now:

1200px-Logo_of_Kakao_M.svg.png

Hyun Bin, Lee Min Ho, and Park Seo Joon become shareholders of Kakao M ... Participated in a 68.8 billion won capital increase.

2019-10-01

Actors Hyun Bin (Kim Tae Pyong), Lee Min Ho and Park Seo Joon (Park Young Kyu) will become shareholders of Kakao M, a subsidiary of Kakao and a complex content producer.

On the 30th, Kakao M announced its decision to increase capital by KRW 68.8 billion to a third party to increase working capital. The issue of new shares is 566,871 shares and the issue price is 122,695 won per share.

A total of two companies and institutions and 17 individuals will be involved in the capital increase, Kakao M said, including CEOs of Kakao M subsidiaries, their artists and partners, according to Kakao M.

Nonghyup Bank will receive the largest share of 275,347 shares, director Jung Bin Yoon will receive 65,202 shares, stylist Han Hye Young will receive 4,751 shares, and Awesome ENT CEO Yang Geun Hwan will receive 32,601 shares.

Actors Hyun Bin (Kim Tae Pyong), Lee Min Ho and Park Seo Joon (Park Young Kyu) will also receive 24,451, 16,301 and 12,225 shares, respectively, and become shareholders ...

Kakao  M. explained the background to this capital increase: "Our goal is to contribute to the competitiveness of the Korean cultural industry as a whole by providing more growth opportunities for industry participants through the production of a variety of high quality content that crosses platforms."

Reporter Joe Gye-Won Chokw@kukinews.com

Translation from korean google

http://www.kukinews.com/newsView/kuk201909300374#_enliple

• Like 5

Song Jung Ki Washes With Milk, Lee Min Ho Fights Aging With Green Tea

08/08/2021

Korean men are also very interested in skin care. Song Joong Ki, Lee Min Ho, Cha Eun Woo, Song Kang ... they all have their own skin care secrets to keep skin vibrant and smooth.

song-jong-ki-rua-mat-bang-sua-lee-min-ho

Lee Min Ho is the face of many beauty brands, so he is very interested in skin care. The actor always removes makeup before washing and puts on a mask before bed. In addition, Lee Min Ho did not forget to apply facial lotion, use the anti-aging green tea serum and moisturizer to block the skin care steps to help the essence penetrate deep into the skin.

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://vietgiaitri.com/song-jong-ki-rua-mat-bang-sua-lee-min-ho-chong-lao-hoa-bang-tra-xanh-20210808i5944795/

Top 9 Korean Male stars That Fans Want To Date The Most In August !

Using responses from over a thousand Koreans, a survey which celebrities they would like to date in August . Here are the 9 Korean handsome men who received the most love.

6. Lee Min Ho

E8NFopqWEAg2xGG.jpg

Not only an Asian superstar, he is also a luxurious man, gallant in the eyes of women.

https://lovekpop95.com/2021/08/08/top-9-korean-male-stars-that-fans-want-to-date-the-most-in-august/

• Like 1

A bit of a strange choice, in my opinion, because Lee Min Ho is beautiful at any age:

Online reviews of Korean drama male gods are at their peak!Isn't Lee Jung Hyuk and Kim Zu Won the peak of Xuan Bin's appearance?

2021/08/08

Most of the top male gods in Korean dramas are self-disciplined, and their appearance and body can be maintained for decades. However, there are always two moments in the male gods. They are so handsome that they are unforgettable. The following online reviews of 8 Korean drama male gods are at their peak...

Spoiler

ee118292j00qvq3gk000vc000hs00a0g.jpg

Online discussion of Korean drama male god's face value peak period 6: Lee Min Ho "City Hunter"

Many netizens have pushed Lee Min Ho's appearance to peak during the "City Hunter" period. Lee Min Ho has many handsome plays in the play, and every scene in the play Lee Min Ho shows his invincible long legs, from hairstyle, face to figure. It's all in its heyday.

c32c421aj00qvq3gw000uc000eu00hvg.jpg

b411e6ccj00qvq3gx000ic000ak00e8g.jpg

Netizens said that the volume of "Boys Over Flowers" is not very good. Of course, "Heirs" and "Blue Ocean" are also handsome, but the period of "City Hunter" is still more memorable!

c9bf210ej00qvq3gx001mc000fa00mxg.jpg

https://min.news/en/entertainment/6247394b36f3faeab478d0e8a8c1e4d2.html

• Like 2

On 8/6/2021 at 7:15 PM, CarolynH said:

Heartbreak for GJP if you are rewatching BOF ep 6 this weekend:criesariver:

These titles are funny "Tried to give my girlfriend some space and then she ended up kissing my BFF" lol

cr:  as tagged

Just finished the Party Watch on Netflix for BOF.  Watching BOF again made me realize one thing about LMH.  I think my least favorite look of LMH is in BOF.  Did not like the hair or some of his clothes.  Some were decent but many were over the top.  But I realized that his acting in BOF is something else.  It is so varied, and wide.  You see his expressions, subtle and not so subtle in almost every episode.  From arrogant to vulnerable, to mad, angry and jealous, soft and sweet next.  You see his fleeting expressions change from minute to minute that you know exactly what GJP is feeling or experiencing. This is the person GJP.  LMH succeeded astonishingly well.  How he reacts, how he craves love, his generous heart, his sharing of his feelings to JD.  His meanness,  cruelty, yet vulnerabilities and loneliness.  That is why he ran away with the show.  The reason BOF is still the iconic drama today rests a lot on LMH.  His charisma shines through.   He was considered a Korean Flower boy then but he has shed that image totally.  He has the widest range of expressions in BOF than any of the other actors there. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, CallieP said:

Just finished the Party Watch on Netflix for BOF.  Watching BOF again made me realize one thing about LMH.  I think my least favorite look of LMH is in BOF.  Did not like the hair or some of his clothes.  Some were decent but many were over the top.  But I realized that his acting in BOF is something else.  It is so varied, and wide.  You see his expressions, subtle and not so subtle in almost every episode.  From arrogant to vulnerable, to mad, angry and jealous, soft and sweet next.  You see his fleeting expressions change from minute to minute that you know exactly what GJP is feeling or experiencing. This is the person GJP.  LMH succeeded astonishingly well.  How he reacts, how he craves love, his generous heart, his sharing of his feelings to JD.  His meanness,  cruelty, yet vulnerabilities and loneliness.  That is why he ran away with the show.  The reason BOF is still the iconic drama today rests a lot on LMH.  His charisma shines through.   He was considered a Korean Flower boy then but he has shed that image totally.  He has the widest range of expressions in BOF than any of the other actors there. 

@CallieP You are right in your observations! I was able to revise other versions of this story: Japanese, Thai, and Chinese. But none of them had such a bright, lively, versatile and complex character of the main character, as Lee Min Ho played him. His character evokes both rejection and attractiveness, hatred and pity, admiration and sympathy at the same time. Ku Joon Pyo has become a real living person, and not just a "beautiful doll" as some viewers think ... Yes, a new modern drama "F4 Thailand: Flowers after Berries" will be released soon, but I doubt that this drama can interrupt for me the charm of the Korean original and its unforgettable characters.

photo-1-16284085274071954171485.jpg

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, CallieP said:

Yes!  I like LMH in BOF because you see a wide range of emotion.  I think some are distracted by the hair style, but if you look past that, you definitely see a diamond in the rough.  I can be somewhat critical of LMH's choices, but that's because I know that he has the potential to be great.  We saw some of it in GB, where you need to get by the violence and sex to see how great his performance is.  And in LOTBS, which was a gem,  because I saw that wide range of emotion again.  

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Dear Oppa: An Indian Minoz confesses her love for Lee Min Ho and admires his ‘mesmerising smile’

by Anoushka Mathew  

lmh_main_0.png?width=752&format=webp&t=p

Lee Min Ho; Picture Courtesy: News1

Lee Min Ho is one of the most popular Asian actors working today. Born on June 22, 1987, he is known as an extremely versatile actor. Lee Min Ho’s popularity extends well beyond the borders of Korea into China and other countries throughout the world and even has his very own wax figure at Madame Tussauds Beijing. Lee Min Ho began acting in small roles in high school but shot to fame after his iconic role as rich bad boy Goo Joon Pyo in the hit Korean drama “Boys Over Flowers” (2009), which garnered him the Best New Actor award at the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards. The breakthrough role led to other leading-man roles in the popular dramas “Personal Taste” (2010), “City Hunter” (2011), “The Great Doctor (aka Faith)” (2012), “Heirs” (2013) and “The Legend of the Blue Sea” (2016-2017), bringing many more acting awards and accolades. In addition to acting, Lee Min Ho also has released two music albums and is a popular endorsement model. In 2014, a Chinese entertainment magazine dubbed Lee Min Ho the winner of its “Asian Male God” poll.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Sophia Francis from India to Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below.

Dear Lee Min Ho Oppa,

Firstly I would like to thank this platform for giving me a chance to try my luck. Secondly I'm a big fan from India who dreams of coming to Seoul to see you perform live. I always watch your videos on youtube especially I love the one where you said follow me, follow me. That smile is mesmerizing. See, I'm truly your fan. I'm crazy about you and fall more in love whenever I see you on instagram being so humble, kind and loving to your fans. I wish I get that opportunity once in my life. I fell in love with you after enjoying Boys over flowers. I forced all my loved ones to watch it and they all loved it and that was just the beginning, in no time I watched all your series and movies. You are an amazing artist. I literally watched many of your shows more than thrice. It washes away all my pain and worries. Thank you for giving us this gift. You have not only made me crazy about you but of your country as well, it's culture, traditions, festivals all excites me. I order Korean food from online, I even tried making kimchi. The funniest part is these days men try impressing me by speaking a few Korean words. That's how crazy I'm about you. I wish I could show the sketches I drew of you. A fan who can't wait any longer for your next show. I sincerely pray to God to bless you abundantly with lots of happiness and health.

P.S. I love you

Always and forever,

Sophia Francis

(India)

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-indian-minoz-confesses-her-love-lee-min-ho-and-admires-his-mesmerising-smile-848507

• Like 2

Road movie about a real man "Lee Min Ho" Lee Min Ho
, a charming man who finds himself in the middle of the Los Angeles desert, a bad man who cannot be saved.

o0657043014984177558.jpg?caw=800

It was so hot in Los Angeles in the summer at noon that my spirit was dying. He blames himself for carrying the star among the stars loved by many overseas fans in the middle of the desert. However, Lee Min Ho, who is in an exotic space where the border between heaven and earth is clearly wide, was more familiar than ever and beautiful. Los Angeles is a special city for actor Lee Min Ho. The reason is that it was an overseas location for the 2013 drama Heirs, which once again solidified the position of a Korean wave star.

“It's been two years since the drama ended. I always wanted to come again, but I'm finally here. "

There was also an interesting coincidence welcoming Kim Tan's return. The filming location chosen by the editor was exactly where I had the chance to film a motel night with Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) in a play. However, the <ELLE> script prepared this time was not a novel in which a prince appeared on a white horse. Photographer Hong Jang Hyun has promised to someday shoot a print that "shouldn't laugh" while filming a commercial with Lee Min Ho. The gods of desolate fields, old motels, vintage cars parked in front of them, and Lee Min Ho holding back a laugh were like the steel of Western noir. It seemed that his mature masculine beauty seen in his previous work, Gangnam 1970, had finally found a flashpoint.

o0501064714984177552.jpg?caw=800

o0501064714984177549.jpg?caw=800

“You seem to be old enough to be attracted to the masculine. Are you saying 29 prohibitions instead of 19? (Laughs) "

Gangnam 1970, released earlier this year, is the first movie in which Lee Min Ho escaped from a cathode ray tube and starred. Although the box office was a bit underwhelming, her looks, which blend in with the world of "rude men" drawn by director Yoo Ha and rolling through the swamp, is another actor Lee Min Ho who is in his 30s. signal one era. This does not mean that he hastened to change his image.

“I hate blind dates. How to achieve the goal and realize a real meeting? It's the same when you choose a job. I have such an image. I never thought of it that way, so be sure to try the opposite image. Now that I am twenty, I can introduce Prince Hakuba so that I can fully enjoy the role before I turn twenty. I thought ".

The filmography that brought Lee Min Ho to the world and to which he is most attached is Boys Over Flowers (2009). After winning a tough competition, he played the role of Goo Joon Pyo from Kusege Zaibatsu II and became a dramatic star. However, now, six years later, the presence and anticipation of the name "Lee Min Ho" would have been impossible if he could not afford to get away from the hustle and bustle surrounding him.

“I waited for Boys Over Flowers to finish and get a little quieter. It was a burden for me to suddenly change. It took me about a year and a half to complete my next job. The next job seemed even more important, and the responsibility to “do well” increased. It seems that I have always chosen a job that can change little by little in the current situation. "

He found it a little dangerous to play the high school student again in The Descendants after he continued his work with careful breathing. However, the public reaction to Kim Tan was explosive.

“I wanted to be young again before I got old, but I thought I could try it now. I have changed over the years, but this is the same as at that time. I don't think I will definitely feel the same. when i try. I was convinced that playing a teenager in uniform again would obviously be different. "

Spoiler

o0501064714984177543.jpg?caw=800

o0501064714984177537.jpg?caw=800

o0657043014984177527.jpg?caw=800

o0501064714984177522.jpg?caw=800

Lee Min Ho, a person who walks straight when he is confident. In fact, he was taller than he expected and felt a strong charisma, unusual for men of his age. It was an atmosphere that overwhelmed others without saying anything. He always looked like a "man" when he worked with older actresses like Song Ye Jin and Kim Hee Sun.

"Because I have an old face," Lee Min Ho laughed loudly.

“I've had this addiction since childhood. I think men should be held accountable for what they say and do. I hate saying this away from my friends. It could be family influence. But that doesn't mean his father was particularly courageous. It seems that there were many women in his family, including his mother, sister, and Choco the puppy.

Talking to him in the trailer while waiting for the sun to warm up was simple, direct, but impolite. Without avoiding questions that I thought I could avoid, I again felt the excitement of a person named Lee Min Ho. There was also a hint that I can guess Lee Min Ho in everyday life, who is familiar and sympathetic to me, just like my younger brother and the younger schoolchildren in the neighborhood.

"Imagine a boy in his early twenties."

When I asked how to fill the gap in my chokehold schedule, I got the answer.

“I’m not really doing anything. I just screwed up ... I didn't like traveling very much. By the way, since I was so busy two years ago, I just have to decide where I sleep and grow up. "

When I got into hip-hop, other music got a little boring, and when I had free time, I collected everything at once, and I have friends who are comfortable with nasty pranks and bad conversations. He is also a person who can answer “intelligently” about his strengths without hesitation.

“Since childhood, I got the feeling of animals. At some point, I feel the air flow change. I quickly figure out what to do here. "

Naturally, that feeling came in handy for relationships and acting.

"You can also say by better understanding the observation and the timing of the conversation." Tacit understanding? (Language :? 척 하면 척 = can be understood without looking, tacit understanding, etc., Breath of Aung) "Honestly, I was not eager to learn. However, I have little knowledge. However, common sense seems to be the reason that people are said to be smart in dealing with people. "

to be continued ...

PHOTOGRAPHER Hong Janghyun
STYLE DIRECTOR Jung Hyejin
EDITORS Kim -aleum, Banho Gwang STYLIST
HAIR Gangho (Red Carpet)
MAKEUP ARTIST Yyeongju (Red Carpet)
STYLIST Gongji Young (Euphoria Seoul)
ART DESIGNER Yyonglan

Google translation

Original article: https://www.elle.co.kr/article/13408

• Like 1

The 4 Most Recommended Lee Min-ho Dramas

August 9, 2021

screenshot-20210809-200414-61112deb6e7f0

Lee Min Ho's name is widely known in the Korean-nan drama world. It is proven by his Instagram account followers which have reached 25.3 million. In addition to dramas and films, Lee Min Ho is also a brand ambassador for luxury and famous products.

This 1987-born actor debuted in 2006 in the drama Secret Campus. Then his name soared after the drama Boys Over Flowers. Then many of the dramas that he starred in subsequently reaped great success. Here are four of the most recommended dramas:

1. Boys Over Flowers

screenshot-20210809-200843-61112e0601019

The drama that aired in 2009 is what made Lee Min Ho's name more widely known. His role as the son of a rich man named Go Jun Pyo captivated many viewers. In this drama he competes acting with Kyo Hye sun who plays Geum Jan di. The story is about love between different castes. Like the love of different castes in general, they did not get along at first but slowly there was love between them.

This 25-episode drama was adapted from Japanese manga Hana Yori Dango and aired on KBS2. In addition to the presence of Lee Min Ho, this drama also features Kim Hyun Jong, Kim Bum and Kim Joon. Even though this drama is an old drama, it is still recommended to watch, especially if you are a fan of Lee Min ho.

2. The Heirs

screenshot-20210809-200834-61112e8b06310

Acting with Park Shin hye, Lee Min ho again spreads his charm through the character of Kim Tan. Similar to the drama Boys Over Flower, this drama is also about love between different castes. Even though at that time Lee Min Ho was 26 years old, he was still suitable for playing the role in a high school uniform.

This 20-episode drama also presents Kim Woo bin as the main lead. Although at first the characters were not familiar with Lee Min ho's character, but in the end they were able to get along. Their chemistry as a bromance couple is no less interesting.

3. The Legend of the Blue Sea

Spoiler

screenshot-20210809-201314-61112eed06310

Still playing the role of a rich man, Lee Min Ho plays a cunning thief who uses clever tactics to take his prey's money. The drama itself aired in 2016 with 20 episodes plus 1 special episode.

In this drama, Heo Joon Jae (Lee Min Ho) is the reincarnation of a Joseon-era noble named Dam Ryeong. Meanwhile, Jun Ji Hyun is a mermaid who has lived since the Joseon era. Their story in the Joseon era ended tragically. Then they met again in the modern era.

4. The King Eternal Monarch

Spoiler

screenshot-20210809-201502-61112e466e7f0

Still acting as a rich man, in this drama Lee Min Ho plays the king of the kingdom of Corea named Lee Gon. The Kingdom of Corea is like an imaginary world to the world of the republic of Korea. These two countries are like two different dimensional realms, each of which is real.

In this drama, King Lee Gon is described as an intelligent and charismatic king. He has a favorite horse named maximus who is no less charming. King Lee Gon is even called the true white horse prince when side by side with maximus.

His co-star is Kim Go Eun who plays a police lieutenant named Jeong Tae Eul. In a slightly confusing drama plot, the chemistry between Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun is the main attraction. They describe a love story quite sweetly even though in many differences.

In addition to these four hitz dramas, Lee Min ho will also return with his latest drama, Pachinko. Surely fans can't wait for the new drama to air.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.kompasiana.com/deviervika/611124c4010190162b3fd0c2/4-drama-lee-min-ho-paling-recommended

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Sorry I have been MIA today it is my birthday and I had a bestie over.

Saeng-il chugha! :gangnamstyle: Is that right?  That's what Mr Google says is happy birthday.  

We need an IG from LMH; I'm starting to get more cute pictures and videos of dogs again :facepalm:

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Saeng-il chugha!  Is that right?  That's what Mr Google says is happy birthday.  

We need an IG from LMH; I'm starting to get more cute pictures and videos of dogs again

@CarolynH, it's Sang-il Chukka Hamnida!  :sweet:

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Sorry I have been MIA today it is my birthday and I had a bestie over.

@backstreetboysfan, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dear! :heart:  Enjoy your DAY!  :7555_attack:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Saeng-il chugha!  Is that right?  That's what Mr Google says is happy birthday.  

We need an IG from LMH; I'm starting to get more cute pictures and videos of dogs again 

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dear! :heart:  Enjoy your DAY!  \

Thank-you so much @CarolynH and @willenette:).  I had a wouderful birthday :).

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 Older K-Dramas To Watch That Will Never Get Boring

The world of K-Dramas is always growing with new dramas coming out every week. It can be hard to keep up with the latest dramas and releases.

However, sometimes you find yourself not knowing what to watch or having to wait for the new episodes of a drama you're watching. During these times, it's good to sometimes revisit some older or classic K-Dramas.

Wouldn't it be nice if in those moments you had a list of recommendations on what to watch? That's why we've made this list of classic K-Dramas to binge for the first time or rewatch!

These dramas are some of the older but classic dramas in K-Drama history and we hope you enjoy them!

Disclaimer: This list is not a ranking.

2. "Boys Over Flowers"

6 Older K-Dramas To Watch That Will Never Get Boring

KBS

When: 2009

Cast: Goo HyeSun, Lee MinHo, Kim HyunJoong, Kim Joon, and Kim SoEun

Summary: A  group of rich kids called F4 (the flower 4 - because each boy is so good-looking) bully a student so badly that the student wants to commit suicide, but a poor girl Geum JanDi (Goo HyeSun's character) saves them. It turns into a media circus and affects the F4 leader's family conglomerate, ShinHwa Group. ShinHwa Group gifts Geum JanDi a scholarship to their prestigious school. F4 decides to make her the new target of their bullying, but she stands up for herself which creates an interesting dynamic.

Reason to watch: The drama is filled with suspense and deals with the typical love story that unravels in a school setting. It is a feel-good drama that will have you emotionally attached.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/6-older-k-dramas-to-watch-that-will-never-get-boring/

• Like 3

9 Memorable Cover Songs from Korean Actors

Acting skills certainly need to be possessed by all actors, and even must continue to be honed so that the audience is not disappointed. However, having only one talent doesn't seem enough to enter the world of South Korean entertainment. They are required to be multitalented. That's why, many Korean actors do not hesitate to show their singing talent.

Having a melodious voice, here are a number of cover songs from famous South Korean actors. Come on, see!

1. The togetherness of Lee Seung Gi and Lee Min Ho makes fans' hearts warm. Especially when they sing COOL's "Aloha"

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/millions/cover-lagu-dari-aktor-korea-c1c2/10

Happy Birthday @backstreetboysfan

:Pandabulous:

• Like 2

5 romantic Korean dramas about love at first sight

Annisa A | Tuesday, 10 August 2021

Jakarta - Love at first sight is a moment that is hard to forget. The feeling of redness and nervousness will forever remain in my head. This sweet moment is often featured in Korean dramas.
There is always a love story in romantic Korean dramas that makes you blush. The moment when the main couple met and fell in love at first sight became one of the most anticipated scenes.
Their love story, like fate, began when they met. It doesn't always end well, but in fact, a love story at first sight still makes you blush.

4. Legend of the blue sea

0cc7acaef8a70d82e82be393d0dd18.jpg

The Legend of the Blue Sea is a romantic Korean drama from SBS that follows mermaids. The series received a 17.6 percent rating.
Shim Chung (Jung Ji Hyun) is a mermaid from the Joseon Dynasty. Once upon a time, he found himself in a quandary in modern times and was found by a man named Heo Joon Jae (Lee Min Ho).

Jun Jae is a handsome swindler. At first he wanted to invite Shim Chang to cheat. However, they fell in love and became close.

https://www.haibunda.com/trending/20210809175152-93-231657/5-drama-korea-romantis-tentang-cinta-pandangan-pertama/3

6 KDramas with Star-studded Cast, Popular Artists of All!

Zaira Diva Adissa Writer

10 Aug 21

The characters in KDrama usually include main characters, supporting characters, to extra characters. For the main characters and supporting characters, the director will work on popular actors/actresses who are specialists in the world of acting. However, for extra or extra characters, the director will usually ask for rookie actors/actresses who have just entered the world of cinema.

Contrary to the usual concept, some directors bring together many popular and professional actors in the same drama. From main characters to extra characters, all of them are actors/actresses who have starred in many historical dramas. Therefore, fans have given the title of "star-studded drama" to the dramas below. Check it out!

1. The Heirs

fromandroid-c09cd52ebe18de09a1dc66482e25

The Heirs is a KDrama that aired on KBS tv station on October 9, 2013 to December 12, 2013. This drama is about the romance between a poor girl named Cha Eun Sang and Kim Tan who is the heir of a famous high-ranking official.

Cha Eun Sang, played by Park Shin Hye, is a popular actress who has won thirty awards. Meanwhile, Kim Tan, played by Lee Min Ho, is the fifth highest-paid actor.

Not only Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho, the drama The Heirs also brings together many other phenomenal artists, such as Kim Woo Bin, Kim Ji Won, Park Hyung Sik, Krystal Jung, Kang Ha Neul, and Choi Jin Hyuk.

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/zaira-adissa/drama-korea-bertabur-bintang-c1c2/4

Lee Min Ho's story with a handsome vampire face

Desica BandDesica Band
08 December 2014

087437300_1418018321-9dcd2491gw1drfexa58

The term "handsome vampire" did not appear by chance. The members of South Korean hip-hop / pop group 2NE1 are known for their beautiful and cute faces that seem timeless. Dara, now 30, doesn't seem to have aged at all. In fact, the public and fans alike think Dara is still in her twenties.

Not only are the beautiful vampires that exist in the entertainment world, a new handsome vampire is also starting to emerge. Apparently, the title went to Lee Min Ho. In photographs collected over the years, Lee Min Ho does not look old at all. The actor, born June 22, 1978, looks different only because of the hairstyle he has applied.

Spoiler

038559800_1418018419-cats.jpg

Since 2006, Lee Min Ho has appeared at the Secret Campus. He then played I Am Sam in 2007 Get Up in 2008

Lee Min Ho's famous drama that made his name took off was Boys Over Flowers in 2009. Do Lee Min Ho also featured a different look in Taste footage (2010).

Then Lee Min Ho's action in City Hunter (2011), Faith in 2012. Finally, Lee Min Ho's latest drama, The Heirs, in 2013.

https://m.liputan6.com/amp/2144273/cerita-lee-min-ho-dengan-wajah-vampire-tampan?utm_source=Desktop&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Share_Top&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 2

Agitated Abis, 9 characters in this KDrama match with Jago Gelut

Aurora Jung
August 10, 2021

In addition to comedy, action scenes often give color to Korean romance dramas. The actors present exciting and intense action through the various characters they play.
From CEO to Doctor, the next series of characters ends well with characters who do well in Korean dramas. Any? Read on, come on!

1. In City Hunter (2011) Lee Yoon Sung (Lee Min Ho), a military officer with a female bodyguard named Kim Na Na (Park Min Young)

maxresdefault-277ddce8f58cc0e43ac1866f34

Action scenes, also known as action in Korean dramas, are often what fans have come to expect. Despite the tension, it is interesting to observe the actions of the actors and actresses in the demonstration of martial arts techniques. If you were their lover, what character would you like to be?

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/amp/aurora-jang/karakter-drama-korea-berjodoh-dengan-tokoh-jago-gelut-c1c2

City Hunter Stars After 9 Years: Lee Min Ho's Park Min Young career flourished, Goo Hara's youth ended at 28.

1628619523-700x430.jpg

City Hunter was one of Lazio's best-selling dramas 9 years ago, creating a name and reputation for the young actors who played a resounding success in the film. With this step, each actor in this work has his own career.

"City Hunter", first aired in 2011, made a splash in Asia in particular and in Asia in particular. The script is engaging, the film is extremely nested, and the audience has a hard time stopping.

The popularity of the film has led to a skyrocketing rise in the popularity of the cast "like a kite in the wind." Almost 10 years have passed since then, everyone's life and career have changed a lot.

Lee Min Ho is the star of the "guarantee rating"

Lee Min Ho has proven his ability to play a very cute role as the handsome and talented "hunter" Lee Yoon. Cool and beautiful action games from ᴀɴʜ make fans fall in love.

1628619525.jpg

Having a favorable impulse, in the following years ᴀɴʜ constantly created problems with the "Heirs" or "The Legend of the Blue Sea". This is also the period when the actor born in 1987 entered the peak of his career. Many years have passed, but Lee Min Ho is still the most sought after star in kimchi, which is called the "guarantee rating".

Spoiler

1628619526.jpg

After temporarily leaving the small screen for 2 years, the first love of many sisters reappeared in the film "The King: Eternal Monarch" starring Kim Go Eun. The first episodes of the drama aired with a double-digit rating, which is considered an impressive start ...

Spoiler

1628619527.jpg

Перевод с вьетнамского google

https://chuyendong365.com/dan-sao-city-hunter-sau-9-nam-lee-min-ho-park-min-young-su-nghiep-deu-thang-hoa-no-ro-goo-hara-thanh-xuan-khep-lai-o-tuoi-28/

• Like 3