Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Thank you so much to Nina_mitrokhina and Syntyche for finding so many interesting articles about LMH. I enjoyed the ones about him and Woo Do  Hwan and I love it when he keeps being shown as most popular K actor globally!

As for today’s photos from LMH himself on Instagram- wow. The one  of him in the green shirt is just amazing. 
He seems to be doing a lot for LV in addition to his watch contract doesn’t he?

Come on Apple!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

Where are you @Nikaa?  I expected to see you :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1): at the sight of LMH's latest IG.  

I noticed that LMH's FB page now has 27 million followers.  Another :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):.  I also noticed that someone updated LMH's wikipedia page to include "creative director" to describe his occupation.  :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):.  I can't remember where I read this, but Apple TV plus is also following LMH.:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 4

Lee Min Ho, etc top Hallyu survey

spacer.png

Actor Lee Min Ho, etc. were voted as the top choices in a survey on Hallyu, or Korean Wave. 

The Korea Foundation for International Cultural Exchange (KOFICE) published the 2021 Global Hallyu Trends based on the 2021 Overseas Korean Wave Survey and 2020 Korean Wave Economic Impact Study covering 8,500 respondents from 18 countries. 

“The King: Eternal Monarch” star Lee Min Ho was voted again as the No. 1 favorite Korean star with 9.6 percent...

In 2019, voted top stars were Lee Min Ho, 7.6 percent; ...

https://mb.com.ph/2021/08/05/bts-lee-min-ho-crash-landing-on-you-parasite-top-hallyu-survey/

5 Action Korean Dramas Worth Watching, There's Lee Min Ho

Korean dramas are not only about romance, there are also drama genres as well as action that can be the right choice to watch. 

Apart from being touching, the action drama makes the audience's adrenaline rush. Here are five choices of favorite Korean action dramas that are worth watching.

1. City Hunter

Released in 2011, City Hunter is a South Korean drama series that has at least 20 episodes. This series is played by some cool South Korean actors, such as Lee Min Ho , Park Min Young, Lee Joon Hyuk, Hwang Sun Hee, to Goo Hara.

City Hunter tells the story of a man named Lee Yoon Sung (Lee Min-ho) taking revenge on five politicians who are the masterminds behind his father's death. Thanks to Lee Jin-pyo (Kim Sang Joong) his father's colleague who raised him since childhood, Yoon Sung managed to escape to become a member of the IT Blue House (Korean presidential palace) team and take advantage of his position for revenge.

https://www.tagar.id/5-drama-korea-action-yang-layak-ditonton-ada-lee-min-ho

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

August 05, 2021

Lee Min Ho Retains 'Favorite Korean Star' Title, Beats Hyun Bin, Gong Yoo, Song Hye Kyo And Lee Jong Suk

1628144489Screenshot_at_Aug_05_14-17-15.

Lee Min Ho remains one of the most in-demand South Korean actors of his generation. In fact, the 2021 Global Hallyu Trend named the Boys over Flowers star was named as the most popular Korean actor.

Lee Min Ho Retains ‘Favorite Korean Star’ Title

Gathering an average percentage of 9.6, Lee Min Ho has proven, once again, that he is a force to be reckoned with in the entertainment industry. Interestingly, the 34-year-old actor was able to maintain his popularity even after his long hiatus from the limelight.

Most, if not all, fans can recall that Lee Min Ho started his mandatory military service on May 12, 2017. He, then, began his training at the Korea Army Training Center in Nonsan, South ChungCheong Province on March 15, 2018.

Lee Min Ho was transferred to public service duty after his four-week military training. The Legend of the Blue Sea star was discharged on April 25, 2019. He, then, made his much-awaited acting comeback thru the Netflix fantasy romance drama titled The King: Eternal Monarch in 2020.

At the time, Lee Min Ho acknowledged the vital role of the internet in catapulting K-content to global popularity and acceptance. The City Hunter star said, ahead of the official premiere of The King: Eternal Monarch, that internet has brought countries closer to each other.

Lee Min Ho also stated that the barriers surrounding the K-content have been disappearing in the past years. He shared that, with his first-ever Netflix project, Korean content will be able to reach a much wider audience.

“Because of that I am more drawn to the stories and drama series or projects that can overcome language and cultural barriers. Also in the same sense I am also drawn to stories that kind of are relatable to a wide variety of audiences, a story that can really move a big". 

Lee Min Ho remains one of the most in-demand South Korean actors of his generation. In fact, the 2021 Global Hallyu Trend named the Boys over Flowers star was named as the most popular Korean actor.

2021 Global Hallyu Trend Overall Results

Following Lee Min Ho in the second place is Crash Landing On You star Hyun Bin with 3.5 percent. Coffee Prince actor Gong Yoo (2.3 percent), Descendants of the Sun actress Song Hye Kyo, (2.3 percent) and While You Were Sleeping actor Lee Jong Suk (2.1) completed the top 5.

In 2019, Lee Min Ho was also named as the Favorite Korean Star after he garnered 7.6 percent, followed by Song Hye Kyo (3.4 percent), Song Joong Ki (1.9 percent), Gong Yoo (1.8 percent), Suzy (1.7 percent) and Lee Jong Suk (1.7 percent), respectively.

The Korea Foundation for International Cultural Exchange (KOFICE) published the 2021 Global Hallyu Trends, which is based on the 2021 Overseas Korean Wave Survey and 2020 Korean Wave Economic Impact Study that covers a total 8,500 respondents from 18 countries.

https://epicstream.com/news/JastineMejares/Lee-Min-Ho-Retains-Favorite-Korean-Star-Title-Beats-Hyun-Bin-Gong-Yoo-Song-Hye-Kyo-And-Lee-Jong-Suk

MYM Entertainment naver post updated Lee Min-ho, an actor whose every cut is a national team-class visual.

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

I hope this isn’t a daft question but what exactly is Naver. 
I see it a lot quoted on Twitter etc as well as the the two posts above this post as a source  but have never understood what it is.

can anyone enlighten me    - please!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

I see it a lot quoted on Twitter etc as well as the the two posts above this post as a source  but have never understood what it is.

@Lindyloo421There is nothing strange in your question - I also did not understand at first what it was. 

Naver is the largest Internet portal and the most popular search engine in South Korea [1] [2] [3]. It accounts for 70% of search queries in the country [4]. Owned by Naver Corporation. It was opened in 1999 [5]. Then Naver was the first of the Korean Internet portals to develop its own search engine [6].

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naver

http://naver.me/FNm8N2wN

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Lee Min Ho models for Louis Vuitton, how much did his outfit cost?

medium_2021-08-05-ed8f4809f9.jpg

Lee Min Ho has impressed all his fans with these photos modeling for Louis Vuitton, an internationally recognized clothing brand and now everyone will want to fill their closet with the clothes that this incredible drama actor has worn.

Louis Vuitton has chosen to find the best Models of the industry for his brand, so this time, we get to see the talented actor from series Y south korean movies, Lee Min Ho; a celebrity of South Korea with many fans around the world who have been impressed with the clothes she wore for her photoshoot.

The style of Lee Min Ho and the clothes of this well-known brand give a special touch and an impeccable image to which everyone will want to aspire and fill their closet with the clothing used by the actor to model, will he be able to wear out the clothes? This collaboration will surely be a success.

How much will everything you used cost Min Ho in this beautiful photoshoot? Not everyone will be able to obtain these exclusive garments that look incredible in the South Korean actor.

Lee Min Ho looks amazing in expensive Louis Vuitton clothes

On Lee Min Ho’s official Instagram account, the actor published a series of Photographs wearing an incredible outfit with Louis Vuitton brand garments, since as a brand ambassador he wears these clothes excellently well and enchants all his followers.

But this outfit of the actor is not cheap at all, because among all the clothes, accessories and shoes that this actor is using for his photographs, the sum gives a total of $ 22,935 dollars which are approximately $ 458,179.38 Mexican pesos : 0 Almost half a million pesos!

https://today.in-24.com/entertainment/celebrities/106427.html

7 Beautiful Korean Dramas That Talk About The Meaning Of A House

STYLE | August 5, 2021
Reporter: Tantri Setyorini

Merdeka.com - A house is a primary need for everyone, regardless of its shape, big or small. There are people who interpret the house as a place to just sleep and take shelter. There are also those who consider the home as a personal space where one can express himself freely or as a symbol of social status. Of course, not a few also consider the house as an investment.

Various meanings of home are picked up and retold by the following South Korean drama titles. Starting from Full House which is considered a classic K-drama to Monthly Magazine Home which is still airing in August 2021. Which ones have you watched?

2. Personal Taste (2010)

20210805102314-1-personal-taste-003-tant

©2010 MBC

One of the underrated romantic-comedy dramas by Son Ye-jin and Lee Min-ho, Personal Taste offers a noona-dongsaeng romance between a furniture designer and an architect. Son Ye-jin plays Gae-in whose life is constantly plagued with bad luck. His career was running in place, his girlfriend was taken by his own friend.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho plays a young architect named Jin-ho. Jin-ho is willing to be thought of as liking the same sex so he can stay at Gae-in's house. The reason is, he needs to study the design of the house for inspiration for his career-saving project.

Sanggojae, the house left by Gae-in's father, combines traditional elements of hanok (traditional Korean houses) and modern elements into the background of the story. Just like its name means, 'a place to love each other', this house is a silent witness to Gae-in and Jin-ho's slowly growing love.

Translate from Indonesian google

https://m.merdeka.com/gaya/7-drama-korea-apik-yang-bicara-tentang-makna-sebuah-rumah.html?page=2

• Like 7

Korean Actors – Famous Movie & K-Drama Stars in the South

August 5, 2021

South Korea is known for K-pop and its high-quality movies and dramas starring South Korean actors and actresses. Rather than relying on showing mainly Hollywood-produced TV series and movies on the television or cinema, Koreans are constantly creating films for their domestic market.

This creates a lot of opportunities for amazing Korean actors and actresses to rise to stardom. New artists are always rising to fame, but this list is for the best of the best.

Here are our picks for the best South Korean actors.

Famous South Korean Actors
Below are the most popular South Korean actors known for their superb performance in playing their roles in Korean dramas.

Lee Min Ho (이민호)

K-drama: Boys Over Flowers, City Hunter, The Heirs, Personal Taste, Legend of the Blue Sea, The King: Eternal Monarch

Movies: Gangnam Blues

479px-140120_minho_lee_c-min.jpg

Image of Korean actor Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho shot to stardom overnight when he began starring in the popular K-drama Boys Over Flowers, a remake of Japan’s Hana Yori Dango. The actors who played the roles of the other F4 members were Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, and Kim Joon.

The actor enlisted for mandatory military service in March 2018 and was discharged in April 2019. After which, he worked on more dramas and reprised his title as one of the top South Korean Actors of all time.

https://www.90daykorean.com/best-korean-actors/

Try to sneak pictures of Korean actors: Hyun Bin has a stifling temperament, Lee Min Ho has very long legs, Lee Dong Wook - Park Seo Joon is "insanely handsome."

Most fans can only see their idols through the screen and admire them, but cannot meet them in person. So if you want to know what Korean idols look like in real life, fans can only rely on quick photos of the "crossover team". Although the picture quality is poor, fortunately with the highest beauty, overwhelming temperament, and the cast of Korean actors and actresses, it is still easy to overcome this visual challenge.

Watching a series of often rushed shots of the famous Korean male cast, everyone should admire the stylish and handsome looks on screen ...

Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho with long legs goes straight to the hearts of female fans. He looks like a supermodel with perfect body proportions and extra long legs.

Spoiler

d9loqtvx4aa53yq-1628135746826634134791.j

Lee Min Ho's figure is truly perfect. In real life, the actor is also tall and solid, like the image in the film, even more charming and realistic.

cdf33a3212c106a7b7b5c46b1a4c02b0-1628135

Lee Min Ho's fan-taken pictures of Lee Min Ho on the set of "The Eternal King" have sparked a fever on all social media. Lee Min Ho is the perfect embodiment of the prince on a white horse that every girl dreams of.

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://m.kenh14.vn/thu-chup-len-dan-tai-tu-han-hyun-bin-khi-chat-nghet-tho-lee-min-ho-chan-sieu-dai-lee-dong-wook-park-seo-joon-dep-dien-len-20210805111337488.chn

• Like 6

On 8/4/2021 at 9:13 AM, Lindyloo421 said:

Thank you so much to Nina_mitrokhina and Syntyche for finding so many interesting articles about LMH. I enjoyed the ones about him and Woo Do  Hwan and I love it when he keeps being shown as most popular K actor globally!

As for today’s photos from LMH himself on Instagram- wow. The one  of him in the green shirt is just amazing. 
He seems to be doing a lot for LV in addition to his watch contract doesn’t he?

Come on Apple!

He is really the LV representative now, not just watches but clothing as well.  The face of LV.  Very cool

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

6 PHOTOS That Prove Lee Min Ho Is Hallyu's Heartthrob

05/08/2021 Anubhav Jah

Here's a rundown of Lee Min Ho's royal-style appearances over the years.

lee_min_ho_in_glares_news1_pg.jpg?w=800&

Lee Min Ho smiles

Whenever someone thinks of the term "Hallyu smoothie," Lee Min Ho invariably comes to mind! The gorgeous and talented actor made his debut on EBS's Secret Campus and played smaller roles until he achieved great success in the KBS film Boys over the Flowers, which brought him widespread popularity and also earned him the Best New Actor award at 45 m Beksange. Art awards. He then released a series of hits, including City Hunter, The Heirs, The Legend of the Blue Sea and, most recently, The King: Eternal Monarch!

Over the years, Lee Min Ho has earned a status that some can only dream of and few can achieve! Considered one of the greatest torchbearers of the Hallyu Wave, Lee Min Ho continues to grow from strength to strength! We take a look at some of our favorite moments with Lee Min Ho that have firmly cemented his place in our hearts. Check out his best photos below.

lee_min_ho_in_tuxedo_news1_pg.jpg?w=800&

Lee Min Ho poses on the red carpet

lee_min_ho_in_cap_and_hoodie_news1_pg.jp

Lee Min Ho smiles for the camera

Spoiler

lee_min_ho_in_blue_velvet_news1_pg.jpg?w

Lee Min Ho poses at the Legend Of The Blue Sea press conference

Spoiler

lee_min_ho_smiling_news1_pg.jpg?w=800&ss

Lee Min Ho smiles for the camera

Spoiler

lee_min_ho_scarf_news1_pg.jpg?w=800&ssl=

Lee Min Ho waving at the event

Translated from ionesian google

https://eradhe.com/6-photos-that-prove-lee-min-ho-is-the-definition-of-a-quintessential-hallyu-heartthrob/

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

16 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Never be afraid to ask questions!  The veterans of this thread shouldn't be afraid either!

August is off to a good start.  I hope the trend continues.  I guess the Esquire Korea interview will be toward the end of the month.  I hope one of my questions is chosen and answered by LMH.

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Never be afraid to ask questions!  The veterans of this thread shouldn't be afraid either!

August is off to a good start.  I hope the trend continues.  I guess the Esquire Korea interview will be toward the end of the month.  I hope one of my questions is chosen and answered by LMH.

@CarolynH Hopefully, Lee Min Ho will be interviewed soon and he will answer your questions as they are really varied and interesting. And many fans are concerned about his future plans.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Lee Min Ho leads the Hallyu wave, Song Ye Jin and Hyun Bin's films are still popular

05/08/2021

In Hallyu Global Trends 2021, published by the Korea International Cultural Exchange Agency, the popularity of the Korean wave is still high in various parts of the world, despite the ongoing epidemic situation, difficult in many places.

Comparing with data from last year's report, analysts say that the export of Korean cultural content has increased by 8.8%, and the "Korean Wave" has expanded and is in demand by many residents from everywhere.

Lee Min Ho is still ranked # 1 as Favorite Korean Actor. In the category of actors, Lee Min Ho topped the list with an average of 9.6%. Lee Min Ho's presence in the global marketplace remains solid, not to mention the actor's projects and brand promotions that help make his name famous.

leeminho-1594204778-8278-1594204782.jpg?

By becoming the best Hallyu star in 2021, Lee Min Ho has once again proved his status, having received such recognition for the third year.

https://thuonghieuvaphapluat.vn/lee-min-ho-dan-dau-lan-song-hallyu-phim-cua-son-ye-jin-va-hyun-bin-van-duoc-yeu-thich-vz5397.html

Does Lee Min Ho have pets? His adorable dog captivates everyone

Does-Lee-Min-Ho-have-pets-His-adorable-d

Meet the adorable little dog who became Lee Min Ho’s pet and how cool they share every moment.

The protagonist of The King: Eternal Monarch he is active on social media, sometimes he shows us a bit of his upcoming projects like actor or model, but he also shares a bit of his everyday life and that includes his faithful companion.

Lee Min Ho has revealed that he has always liked dogs, but previously did not have one. Perhaps due to lack of time or simply because he had not made the decision to adopt one, but eventually a pet came into his life.

As you read it, Lee Min Ho has a small chihuahua named Choco as a pet, the dog has multiple outfits that he shows off in the actor’s photos and videos, so we can see how well he takes care of him.

People say that Choco It was a gift that the Korean actor received in 2009, at that time it was a dog And at that time this boy’s sister helped him to take care of him constantly so that he could adapt to his new family.

Choco, Lee Min Ho’s pet is a star

FB_IMG_1606184897374.jpg?type=w1000

Lee Min Ho loves spending time with his dog, at times shows a glimpse of the walks they take together, the moments of rest in front of the television and even makes it part of their celebrations while surrounded by gifts from fans, but Choco has also shone in his own way.

We saw a recent case when the actor included it in one of the videos for his YouTube channel called Lee Min Ho Films, where they visited a wooded area and enjoyed the landscapes that fall provides.

As if that were not enough, some time ago the actor joined an animal protection campaign with Guess and as part of the project, T-shirts with the image of the dog were also created, which were sold for fundraising. AWW!

https://celebjar.com/2021/08/06/does-lee-min-ho-have-pets-his-adorable-dog-captivates-everyone/

• Like 3

Announced "Hallyu White Book 2021"... But Lee Min Ho's Rank Is Shocking

Crash Landing On You, It's Okay to Not Be Okay, The King: The Eternal Monarch are some of the most popular Korean films in overseas markets.

Recently, the Korean Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism announced the International Hallyu Trends 2021, also known as the Hallyu White Paper. Including the most popular movies and actors around the world.

Crash Landing On You (Landing Place UK) - Blockbuster films Hyun Bin and Song Ye Jin have been at the top of the list of favorite Korean films over the years with very high voices. It's Okay to Not Be Okay (Star Subclass), Married World (World Marriage), Itaewon Class (Elite Itaewon), Kingdom (Dynasty Determination Live) and King: Eternal Monarch "(" King: Eternal Monarch ").

However, the most popular Korean acting chart surprised the audience. Although King: Eternal Monarch isn't as good as expected, Lee Min Ho is still Hallyu's favorite star by international audiences, far surpassing Hyun Bin at 2nd place. Gong Yoo, Song Hye Kyo, and Lee Jong Suk are unavailable. ... the main works of the year, but they still occupy very high positions, proving the position of these actors in the overseas market.

https://m.kenh14.vn/cong-bo-sach-trang-hallyu-2021-ha-canh-noi-anh-nam-trum-nhung-thu-hang-cua-lee-min-ho-moi-gay-soc-20210806122036149.chn

Top 6 Most Popular Korean Movies in the World in 2020.

06/08/2021

Even though Lee Min Ho is “suspended” at home, he is very popular with moviegoers from all over the world.

Recently, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism of Korea announced the "Hallyu Wave Overseas Popularity 2020" list. Accordingly, the Top 6 Most Popular Korean Films in the World are announced in 2020 ...

The King: Eternal Monarch

Unlike the other 5 names on the list, "The King: Eternal Monarch" has a bad reputation in its home country, but is extremely famous in other countries. Lee Min Ho's work is likened to "the national half-brother, the international favorite."

On popular international forums such as MydramaList, Reddit or Soompi Forum, each episode received hundreds of diverse comments - on a par with Crash Landing on You and Itaewon Class.

This achievement is partly due to the popularity of Lee Min Ho in many countries. In addition, the piece was written by Kim Eun Suk, a name that viewers consider to be a "guarantee" of content. Kim Eun Suk is known as the "Gold Writer" of the Korean TV industry when she constantly produces many films with great accomplishments such as Descendants of the Sun (Descendants of the Sun), Goblin (Goblin), Mr. Goblin. Sunshine, ...

ha-canh-noi-canh-5.png

https://m.docbao.vn/giai-tri/top-6-phim-han-quoc-duoc-yeu-thich-nhat-the-gioi-nam-2020-bom-xit-cua-lee-min-ho-lep-ve-voi-loat-ten-tuoi-khung-tintuc776034

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Korean star luxury house prices are exposed, Lee Min Ho ranks at the bottom of 5 billion, Song Joong Ki’s 10 billion is not the most expensive

2021-08-07

Lee Min Ho's luxury house is worth about 5 billion (KRW)

The price of this property of Lee Min Ho, the god of Korean drama, is not high among Korean stars. He bought it for about 2.9 billion KRW 2 years ago. It is located in the prosperous area of Gangnam and . On the "top floor" of the L high-end residential building, there are three subway lines nearby.

E8KwRAmX0AAkiDG?format=jpg&name=small

In addition to convenient transportation, it is also a very good school district house. Therefore, in recent years, many people have attracted many people to buy properties nearby, which has caused the surrounding housing prices to soar. The current market price of Lee Min Ho’s house has reached about 5 billion won in just two years. Almost doubled, I have to say that the vision for buying a house is good.

E8KwXK1XoAMhDF6?format=jpg&name=small

There are Korean stars living in the surrounding area, as well as Choi Ji-woo , Soo Young, Kwon Sang-woo , etc., which can be described as a cluster of stars.

The decoration style of the building is elegant and simple, with marble paved with a luxurious sense of luxury. Not only can you see the bustling Seoul skyscape, there are also many natural landscapes such as the surrounding parks and green spaces.

Spoiler

E8KwZSfWQAILS6t?format=jpg&name=900x900

as the star's choice of residence, the security is certainly not bad. It is reported that the villa is equipped with a 24-hour security system, and there are special controls at the entrance and exit, and the privacy is very high.

In addition, the residential area also has business spaces for meetings, massage rooms, and even cinemas and other entertainment facilities. You can enjoy high-quality leisure and entertainment without going out. The life of the rich is so simple and unpretentious.

E8Kwg2WX0AAhzIx?format=jpg&name=small

https://lujuba.cc/en/590942.html

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Full of Charisma! 8 Korean actors as kings

Tinvarotul Fatonah Saturday 07 August 2021

Suara.com - Korean dramas come in many different genres with different roles. Sageuk, or historical drama, is always synonymous with the role of the king as a major or minor character. The character of this king is played not only by middle-aged actors. There are many beautiful actors who get the role of the king.

Some dramas with a modern royal setting also often focus on the character of the young king, played by handsome actors. Once wearing the robes or costumes of the king, they look very dashing and charismatic.

So who are the Korean actors who played the king? We will see!

1. Lee Min Ho

745x489-img-17468-aktor-korea-berperan-j

It is no exaggeration to say that Lee Min Ho specializes in "top class" roles. In addition to the rich, the actor was born in 1987. played Lee Gon, King of the Kingdom of Corea in The King: Eternal Monarch. Lee Min Ho showed off the elegant appearance and serious image of the emperor, wearing a variety of costumes other than dragon robes, plus his outstanding appearance.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.suara.com/entertainment/2021/08/07/181816/penuh-kharisma-8-aktor-korea-berperan-jadi-raja

• Like 4