Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

4 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Look like viewers abandon MBC, actually I watch Kairos and it was praised so much in Korea in web but it even got 3% rating, maybe KBS will also cancel some series next year. SBS is lucky in 2020. But SBS canceled Wed-Tues series in 2020.

I think they produce too many dramas lol and the stories become repetitive and boring. Also, young people watch them on phone and that’s why they lose viewership. SBS usually produces a couple high rating dramas a year. I heard one of their Makjang and dramatic dramas is doing well :lol:

I’m curious if LMH will work with any Korean channels after pachinko :coolshades:

• Like 4

Best Kiss of the Year Nomination: Will Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun Get A Daring Neck Kiss?

Thanh Long - CTV

Posted at 16:15 | December 26, 2020

Recently, the organizing committee of the SBS Drama Awards 2020 officially announced the list of candidates for the Best Kiss category who will compete for this year's award. Kisses on the nominees list are all five dramas that aired on SBS in the past year. According to a SBS post, 12 Best Kisses from 6 different films have been nominated.

Kim Go-eun defies Lee Min-ho and gets a kiss | The King: Eternal Monarch Ep 12 [ENG SUB]

Movie King: Eternal Monarch (Immortal King) with two kisses of Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun in episodes 10 and 12.

EY30NLlUMAEowlZ.jpg

The wet kiss between Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun was praised by many viewers for the couple's performance.

TNcAXuj.jpg

The SBS Drama Awards is an annual awards ceremony hosted by SBS to honor outstanding achievement in Korean dramas broadcast on SBS. The winner in the Best Kiss category will be announced at the awards ceremony on December 31st.

Translation from vietnamese google

https://saostar.vn/dien-anh/de-cu-nu-hon-dep-nhat-lee-min-ho-va-kim-go-eun-se-chien-thang-20201225113430371.html

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

15 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:
pls help me find LMH in the group picture 
can you spot LMH ??:Pandabulous:

i cant find him. maybe its only for staff or maybe it was taken in a scene which he didnt need to film

i cant even recognise his gaurd or stylist in that pic

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, lupeace said:

i cant find him. maybe its only for staff or maybe it was taken in a scene which he didnt need to film

i cant even recognise his gaurd or stylist in that pic

yeah, I think so! Cause I remember his bodyguard posted days ago that he was done. So  LMH was done back then. But they had some filming and now it’s officially completed. :approves:  let’s see if LMH will go to Japan in January,,

######

Agree with this tweet, the crew is so big!! Wowww :evilelmo: look forward to watching pachinko :glasses:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 4

2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

@Nikaa94 If this pic is from today , LMH filming was ended 10 days ago, so he can't be. Probably they were filming Sunja and her husband scenes. 

omg you had me laughing at the last sentence :lol:

I haven’t read the book, did you guess it was Sanju and her husband? :lol: Probably the young Sanju 

The production team is so secretive!  ://

No glimpse Hansu!! <_<

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

I think they produce too many dramas lol and the stories become repetitive and boring. Also, young people watch them on phone and that’s why they lose viewership. SBS usually produces a couple high rating dramas a year. I heard one of their Makjang and dramatic dramas is doing well :lol:

I’m curious if LMH will work with any Korean channels after pachinko :coolshades:

I am watching SBS's latest Penthouse and its rating surpassed 20% but hahaha I am watching for smile because everything are exaggerated and unreal , almost everyone cheat husband/wife with neighbor, and childrean ....haha there are 2 high schooler girls and they tear their hair out each other almost every in ep etc.:lol: there are so many plot in just one ep :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Just now, leeminhosny said:

I am watching SBS's latest Penthouse and its rating surpassed 20% but hahaha I am watching for smile because everything are exaggerated and unreal , almost everyone cheat husband/wife with neighbor, and childrean ....haha there are 2 high schooler girls and they tear their hair out each other almost every in ep etc.:lol: there are so many plot in just one ep :lol:

omg, I saw some clips of this drama and it had me laughing too. The overreacting and facial expressions are so funny :lol: too much shouting and crazy acting lol 

cheating is a sensitive topic in Korean yet people like to watch cheating stories lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

omg, I saw some clips of this drama and it had me laughing too. The overreacting and facial expressions are so funny :lol: too much shouting and crazy acting lol 

cheating is a sensitive topic in Korean yet people like to watch cheating stories lol

TV viewers like these stories :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

TV viewers like these stories :lol:

Yeah unfortunately, but mostly Ajumma in SK 

####

LMH stylists just updated her IG :relieved:

#####

new pachinko IG post 

Spoiler

How come this guys posts on IG and talk about pachinko? Is he an actor? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

in May Apple TV plus will be launched in SK and Korean people can watch pachinko too right? 

So will pachinko air in May???!  @leeminhosny

Yes, ofcourse this is Apple TV's enter project to Korea , they said it will be released Korean, Japanaese and English.I think this actor gave big spo without knowing :lol: most probably May is real.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, leeminhosny said:

Yes, ofcourse this is Apple TV's enter project to Korea , they said it will be released Korean, Japanaese and English.I think this actor gave big spo without knowing :lol: most probably May is real.

omgggggggggggggg :wut:

so we can watch Pachinko in may?? Wowwwww

thanks to this guys we know something biiiiiggggg

May 2021 we can watch Pachinko? For real?? Omggggggggg:wut:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Let’s do a count down!!!!!:cries: God!!! Thank you!

omggggggg

:rickroll:  

2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

hahaha you can't believe it. But he said it really .Yes Let's hope they won't postpone because of Covid etc. 

can’t believe only 4 months from now :criesariver:hope they won’t postpone.

• Like 7