Jump to content

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming 2021 on Apple TV + : Pachinko];


Recommended Posts

Hi Everyone, Believe or not, i just got done reading through this thread from the 1st page :). I didn't read every post and definitely skip a lot, but it was very interesting that the first few page of this thread was before Min Ho became Goo Jun Pyo, and it was just a few people making comments that He was cute, and then the news broke that He would play Tsukasa/Jun Pyo, and then he shot to stardom, and reading when He took Personal taste after Boys over flower, and the City Hunter Era. Reading everybody's take on "Heirs" and there is definitely a lot of Pros and Cons on that topic :). And when He took on the Role of Hae Joon Jae. That's definitely my favorite character of Lee Min ho and it was the right project for him before going to MS. It's really cool to see the beginning of his career and how He got where he is now. I'm really impressed that He definitely didn't end up being a "One hit wonder' after BOF, because one wrong move, could possibly made him ended there. 

 

Now I.CANT. WAIT to gush over The king: The Eternal Monarch wait all of you. Can't wait for the stills, poster, and teaser and definitely the first episode :).

 

Also, question for you, what would you like to See him do or be in this Drama, that is different than his previous drama? 

This is really shallow, but I personally would like to see more mature kiss, heheheh.... While we know that He can kiss (Hello Personal taste, City Hunter, and LOTBS), but while the kiss is long/passionate i want to see more body movement than just standing. And no, i don't mean to be overly sexual, after all this Kdrama, but i definitely thinking more like Gong Yoo kisses in Goblin and Park seo joon Style. Where the kiss doesn't seem restricted. Although I'm not sure how that's going to be possible since this will be Air on SBS. I was hoping that TVN or JTCB would pick this drama, but hey we can hope right? And i really hope that his character would be different than he previous one as well. 

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 82.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • pixie0622

    3817

  • willenette

    3658

  • gtLmh0622

    3493

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, with this spotlight, get ready to discover the actor that has a huge fan base ~ Lee Min Ho. for many kdrama fans, boys over flowers was their first drama

cto WEBSITE II TWITTER II FACEBOOK II WEIBO II INSTAGRAM                      Official Social Media                    FACEBOOK:  Lee Minho                 INSTAGRAM:  

thanks to all the chingus who came, posted, hit those buttons and participated to make this birthday bash a success. @yuiy78 @syntyche @kokodus @SophieH @angelangie @gtLmh0622 @Heretorant

LMH in Mackerel Run episode 3:

 

Thanks for your comments!!

 

a06b4082e23f83898a638212780af101cf70f93a

 

10a24b47d15fa30b8d4468456df820d49646688a

 

03249012678fe4b4857dd69a901860eb899b5557

 

On 1/25/2020 at 8:46 PM, CarolynH said:

Looking at LMH, I noticed he doesn't have that scar on the right side of his face.  i guess it was the result of the accident.  

 

 You mean the left side, right?  :lol:  It's there.  You can also see the scar in Secret Campus, which was before this.

 

Spoiler

Secret Campus:

tumblr_p9i6ksNIDe1w2zf0ho5_r1_400.jpg

 

I'm not sure if he has the scar here (in high school--his first job).  It's hard to tell.

One thing's for sure: he is ageless!  

9e3aaa0fef218c52afcba7a5766f15baf6f6a840

 

 

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, scrawford said:

Believe or not, i just got done reading through this thread from the 1st page :).

Wow! Good for you! I did that with the Faith thread, so interesting to read people’s comments at the time a series is first showing. Like you, I’m looking forward to doing that with The King.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

The teaser of "NK Series" by Youtuber 韓勾ㄟ金針菇 찐쩐꾸 :

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_5Df6nREtA

 

韓勾ㄟ金針菇 찐쩐꾸 is from SK and live in Taiwan now. She will release "NK Series" next week. Seems several NK defectors got interviewed by her and they talk about their defected stories, life, etc.

 

EPVy-48UUAAUhzI?format=jpg&name=large

 

EPVy-5IVAAEwNvl?format=jpg&name=large

 

EPVy-5UVUAEHMsq?format=jpg&name=large

 

Spoiler

EPVy-5UUEAAczyP?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Male Advertising Model Brand January 2020 Big Data Analysis Results

 

The Korea Institute of Corporate Review analyzed 18,609,379 brand big data of 50 male advertisement models from Dec. 25, 2019 to Jan. 26, 2020, and analyzed the brand participation and communication of consumers.

 

Brand reputation index is an indicator of value of participation, communication value, media value and social value by extracting brand big data and analyzing consumer behavior.

 

*Lee Min Ho is at #30

 

EPQH3BeU0AEoWXc?format=jpg&name=360x360

 

EPQH3L6U8AAs56i?format=jpg&name=small

 

Spoiler

EPQH3wFUEAEocFY?format=jpg&name=360x360

 

 

http://www.futurekorea.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=127021

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

This ranking is more about spamming  and we know lmh is cf king. Like he shot 60 plus cfs in 2014 alone. I wonder how much he earns from cfs each year. More than 20 million dollars atleast? after army comeback he must have shot many cfs? Any idea? After.king becomes success, he will have more. If he gets paid for per brand not per cf bcoz brands include multiple cfs. And he is used for over seas promos by domestic brands. Which makes his fees higher. I always thought why he never make KOBACO cf list. Later i found out his domestic cfs are aimed at overseas customers. Thats why

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2020 at 10:55 PM, Deepakmahajan said:

This ranking is more about spamming  and we know lmh is cf king. Like he shot 60 plus cfs in 2014 alone. I wonder how much he earns from cfs each year. More than 20 million dollars atleast? after army comeback he must have shot many cfs? Any idea? After.king becomes success, he will have more. If he gets paid for per brand not per cf bcoz brands include multiple cfs. And he is used for over seas promos by domestic brands. Which makes his fees higher. I always thought why he never make KOBACO cf list. Later i found out his domestic cfs are aimed at overseas customers. Thats why

 

Hi Deepakmahajan, Lee Min Ho is definitely one of the popular actors in Korea, and he has gained huge followers overseas as well. So, how much is he worth? According to Celebrity Net Worth, as of 2018, Lee Min Ho has a net worth of $10-12 million. This is a pretty huge sum of money. He is reportedly being paid around $58,700 for every appearance in dramas. Lee Min Ho charges $58,700 per episode or a little more. He is one of the most expensive actors in his homeland. Please note that the fee stated above is only for his acting gigs and his payments from companies for endorsement deals is another thing. Moreover, it was reported that he also receives around $784,951 for his stage performances like in fan meetings and guestings. He released two albums so far and several singles. Apparently, this also contributes to his ballooning bank account. TV ads, featuring in MVs and magazines are other sources of his wealth. His fan meetings abroad are always sold out. :lol:

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005624289

 

20200129 SBS Star news :

 

Lee Minho Shows a Sweet Behavior to a Child Fan Wanting to Feel His Heart Beat
 

201397162_1280.jpg

 

Actor Lee Minho was spotted kneeling down for a child fan who wanted to feel his heart beat.

 

Recently, some past photos of Lee Minho started going viral online.

 

The photos show Lee Minho on stage with a child fan at one of his fan meetings in China.

 

In the photos, the child fan has her hand on the left side of Lee Minho's chest.

 

While the child fan has her hand on his chest, Lee Minho looks at her with a bright smile.

 

According to the uploader, the child fan told Lee Minho that she wanted to feel his heart beat.

 

He immediately kneeled down for her and held her tiny hand.

 

Then, he opened the side of his blazer and gently put her hand on his chest.

 

After looking at this, fans could not praise Lee Minho enough for his great 'fan service'.
 

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005624289

 

20200129 SBS Star news :

 

Lee Minho Shows a Sweet Behavior to a Child Fan Wanting to Feel His Heart Beat

 

Actor Lee Minho was spotted kneeling down for a child fan who wanted to feel his heart beat.

 

Recently, some past photos of Lee Minho started going viral online.

 

The photos show Lee Minho on stage with a child fan at one of his fan meetings in China.

 

In the photos, the child fan has her hand on the left side of Lee Minho's chest.

 

While the child fan has her hand on his chest, Lee Minho looks at her with a bright smile.

 

According to the uploader, the child fan told Lee Minho that she wanted to feel his heart beat.

 

He immediately kneeled down for her and held her tiny hand.

 

Then, he opened the side of his blazer and gently put her hand on his chest.

 

After looking at this, fans could not praise Lee Minho enough for his great 'fan service'.
 

 

 

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. This child must be so lucky indeed! I love to be her place.............. hahaha -  I wonder when was this, huh? :lol:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, willenette said:

 

Hi Deepakmahajan, Lee Min Ho is definitely one of the popular actors in Korea, and he has gained huge followers overseas as well. So, how much is he worth? According to Celebrity Net Worth, as of 2018, Lee Min Ho has a net worth of $10-12 million. This is a pretty huge sum of money. He is reportedly being paid around $58,700 for every appearance in dramas. Lee Min Ho charges $58,700 per episode or a little more. He is one of the most expensive actors in his homeland. Please note that the fee stated above is only for his acting gigs and his payments from companies for endorsement deals is another thing. Moreover, it was reported that he also receives around $784,951 for his stage performances like in fan meetings and guestings. He released two albums so far and several singles. Apparently, this also contributes to his ballooning bank account. TV ads, featuring in MVs and magazines are other sources of his wealth. His fan meetings abroad are always sold out. :lol:

Actually u r using very old figures. Lee jung suk with less hot shows has 100k usd salary , so lmh salary is now over 100k per episode usd. And even if we assume he earns per brand not per cf, he promoted 30 brands both in 2014 and 2015. His salary per brand is over billion won ( 800 -1 million usd). That is around 50 to 60 million usd pre tax.  And he owns his agency with his sis, so he isnt paying outside. As well as taking care of his own expenses.  His networth must be around 50 million usd by now, Considering local artist with less money owns so many buildings, i am sure lmh has much more. Like kwang sang woo owns 70 billion real estate and many lesser star also owns big buildings. No way lmh is worth just 15 million usd.. I remember after boys over flowers, he earned 20 billion won in endorsements in 2010. And after that he has grown bigger and bigger

 

Also someone posted in this thread that after army discharge, he has signed 7.5 million usd endorsements from hotel deals to overseas deals in just 3 months!. And he has added more after that. When show airs, it will even explode more. Lee min ho isnt known for boasting. We dont know how many building n side businesses  he owns!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

MYM Naver updated :

 

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=27390405&memberNo=32792076

 

 

OMG !!!!! :love: 
Our boy's handsomeness is endless.

 

 

Gosh, @gtLmh0622, you are so right! I keep gushing at these many gorgeous photos of him. It's a good thing that MYM is officially releasing bts photos of his shoots. Something to keep us updated and marvel at while we wait for his drama. Keep those endorsement deals and bts photos/videos coming please! :P 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi- LMH’s net worth has been mentioned a few times on here. An article in Channel Korea in January last year ( so before he finished MS) put his net worth at

10 billion dollars.

He seems to be choosing high profile projects for advertising.

I can’t imagine how much the red ginseng people are paying him but they are certainly using his image in many countries. I think the same company owns Good Base and they attributed their  raised profile and sales to LMH in an article in The Korea Times.

Incidentally on that brand list where Cellreturn was in 30th place- I think -but I may be mistaken- that the ginseng company was in second place.


Seven Luck casino didn’t want to lose him so they kept his contract going all the time he was in MS.

 

Before MS he was called the sell-out king and I bet that is still the case!

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol 10 billion dollars? That is typo. U must mean 10 million dollars which is good but underestimation  of his wealth.. And google articles has no source regarding his investments and how much he has in assets.  They are using same net worth for many years now. Even predicting him less than many B list stars when lmh gets paid more and has shot more cfs than them . The amounts of cfs he shot this decade is huge throughout asia, not just korea and attended great number of events. His salary per cf was estimated over billion won (800k-1 million usd ) domestically making him among highest  paid in whole asia. And overseas brand paid even more! After bof he earned 20 million usd in 2010 and he got bigger n bigger. His real net worth must be around 50 to 60 million usd atleast by now considering all assets not just bank account. After king it will rise more i hope! Calling him sellout id pathetic. Everyone wants big paychecks. He also deserves the money because he generates revnue  for them

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at this. The year of dots. Still kbs couldn't  help but mention boys over flowers even after 7 years. The impact of this drama in hallyu is unmatchable.  They selected  this drama. Every year they make lots of money from re runs as new gen of k drama fans start with this drama. Kbs must have earned most by it by now. Best decision of lmh's life. Noone expect BTS passed his popularity overseas 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Deepmakmahajan- calling him the sell out King wasn’t pathetic- they called him that because every time he advertised something it sold out! Whoever coined the phrase meant it as a compliment to him and his power as a huge star.

 

The article re his net worth is at www.channel-korea.com/lee-min-ho’s net worth today

 

I can’t see why it matters how much he is worth. To me he is priceless!

 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Deepakmahajan said:

Actually u r using very old figures. Lee jung suk with less hot shows has 100k usd salary , so lmh salary is now over 100k per episode usd. And even if we assume he earns per brand not per cf, he promoted 30 brands both in 2014 and 2015. His salary per brand is over billion won ( 800 -1 million usd). That is around 50 to 60 million usd pre tax.  And he owns his agency with his sis, so he isnt paying outside. As well as taking care of his own expenses.  His networth must be around 50 million usd by now, Considering local artist with less money owns so many buildings, i am sure lmh has much more. Like kwang sang woo owns 70 billion real estate and many lesser star also owns big buildings. No way lmh is worth just 15 million usd.. I remember after boys over flowers, he earned 20 billion won in endorsements in 2010. And after that he has grown bigger and bigger

 

Also someone posted in this thread that after army discharge, he has signed 7.5 million usd endorsements from hotel deals to overseas deals in just 3 months!. And he has added more after that. When show airs, it will even explode more. Lee min ho isnt known for boasting. We dont know how many building n side businesses  he owns!

 

*** That's why, i said as of 2018, I've never mentioned the current figure - ^_^

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬
  • CarolynH changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming 2021 on Apple TV + : Pachinko];

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..