Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 6/8/2018 at 9:12 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

20180608 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

e3970d78gy1fs3gmdf01kj20u011ix57.jpg

e3970d78gy1fs3gm6wob8j20u011i1kx.jpg

e3970d78gy1fs3gm90bdej20u011ie7f.jpg

e3970d78gy1fs3ggvotlgj20u00u0ju1.jpg

cr  Logo

I like that, despite bb wearing a mask, we can tell that he is smiling through his expressive eyes. I appreciate that he looks right at the fans' cameras - his photos look like he's staring back at us. :wub:

It's summer now in Korea. Here's to hoping we get to see more of his legs. Haha.

Spoiler

CH Episode 12

Yoon Sung cradles Kim Nana who just took a bullet for him. She loses consciousness. Ajhussi suddenly appears, and sees Yoon Sung crying over the unconscious Nana. Ajhussi calls the doctor.

7ZruaBj.jpg

They arrive at Sae Hee’s clinic, and they lock the door and close the blinds. Since Nana has lost too much blood and they’re only at a veterinary clinic, Sae Hee suggests that they take her to the hospital. Nana protests, so Yoon Sung offers to donate his blood instead to save her.

As Yoon Sung’s blood is transfused to Nana, they lie facing each other, and Yoon Sung takes her hand. Sae Hee removes the bullet from Nana’s shoulder. After the operation, still holding her hand, Yoon Sung wonders how Nana could be so fearless.

6L33qO6.jpg

With Ajhussi, he takes home Nana to his place, and carries her to bed. He tells her not to go to work for a while. Ajhussi calls in sick for Nana.

SxzkpAS.jpg

Yoon Sung leaves the two to get a change of clean clothes. Nana finally gets the chance to ask Ajhussi on his retraction of his statement on her parent’s accident, including how he and Yoon Sung know each other.

Meanwhile, Yoon Sung learns that Kim Jong Shik still hasn’t moved the money he stole and hid in his mansion. Sitting beside him, Ajhussi, on the other hand, discovers the bug that Yoon Sung’s father had Sang Gook plant on the lamp.

PORSnhE.jpg

Yoon Sung rushes to his father’s place, where he happens to eavesdrop on his father’s conversation with Sang Gook. He hears about his father’s plan of getting rid of Nana, then gets a shock as father reveals that his mother did not abandon him, but rather he took him away. Yoon Sung confronts his father, and warns against him hurting the three people he cares about – Ajhussi, his mom, and Nana.

0unb9UR.jpg

He arrives home, as Nana bids him goodbye. He grabs her wrist and asks her not to leave. She insists and walks away, but he follows her and hugs her from behind. Surprised at first, but she then touches his hand with hers. He pulls her closer.

Sfofb2o.jpg

He then tends to her wound, as he tells her about his life in Thailand. Then, he warns her to keep out of his business on Kim Jong Shik, but she insists to help as he is also her enemy. He finally gives in, and lets her find his missing mom through the hospital networks.

ppNgCAn.jpg

At the Blue House, IT chief still has not accepted Yoon Sung’s resignation, so he, together with Ki Joon and Eun Ah, visit Yoon Sung’s lush abode. Yoon Sung makes Nana hide upstairs, as he and Ajhussi entertain the guests. All of a sudden, Eun Ah decides to tour the house, so Yoon Sung jumps up to stop her, and covers Nana from view.

rh0PS8b.jpg

Meanwhile, Kim Jong Shik has his office searched for wiretaps and hidden cameras. Little did he know, that Yoon Sung has bugged his dental implants.

5AzEXq9.jpg

Yoon Sung drops by Sae Hee’s clinic to pick up Nana’s clothes, but sees Sae Hee being questioned about Nana, so he heads to the store and shops for some clothes for her.

YuFdw98.jpg

Yoon Sung and Nana talk about Young Ju and his alter ego Daddy Long Legs, when Ajhussi interrupts them with some bar of shampoo. He offers to shampoo Nana’s hair, as she can’t wash her hair with her injured shoulder. Yoon Sung springs to his feet and protests that he should be the one to wash her hair, not Ajhussi. So he washes her hair, rather gently, and she playfully flicks some suds at him.

KJ24A0a.jpg

Yoon Sung listens in on the bug he implanted in Kim Jong Shik’s tooth, when he suddenly hears that Kyung Hee, his mother, has met up with Jong Shik to donate some money for the students. He rushes to the school to find her, but to no avail.

kpuGeFn.jpg

Meanwhile, Young Ju comes across the discrepancies on the school records, so he decides to drop by his dad’s office, and then sees him boxing up all that cold cash. He tells his dad to return the money to the school or turn himself in. He refuses to do either.

gqwl6N3.jpg

The money is now about to be transported in a truck, and Yoon Sung, with Ajhussi and Nana, trails the truck using the tracker he implanted. At the stopover, Yoon Sung and Ajhussi toss teargas bombs inside the truck and accompanying van. They open the back doors of the truck and see the boxes of cash.

n4Lj8Q7.jpg

Yoon Sung then drives off with the truck, when his father, in a car with Sang Gook, suddenly pulls up alongside him. Ajhussi and Nana then proceed with the plan of stalling Yoon Sung’s father. However, father manages to catch up with the truck, and overtakes it and stops in the middle of the road. Yoon Sung sees his father blocking the road, but still continues to drive on – then screeches to a halt just a few feet away from father.

WYKTBPu.jpg

Father intends to hand over the money to Young Ju, while Yoon Sung plans to return the money to its owners. Yoon Sung going against his father’s plans makes his father hit him with his cane. Father drives off with the truck. He then pulls over, and finds out that the truck has been empty all along.

Meanwhile, the truck with the money has been with Yoon Sung and team, and they box up the stash of cash, mailing it to the rightful students.

V5IL1SL.jpg

Being in a party mood, Yoon Sung and Nana head to the supermarket to shop for ingredients. On their way to the parking lot, as Nana retrieves tomatoes that fell off their cart, Yoon Sung gets locked in by the sliding doors. A motorcyclist then speeds and heads towards them – Yoon Sung’s father.  

5LZjrs5.jpg

My Comments

I’ve seen some spoiler scenes of City Hunter, and I’m glad that two of my favorite scenes were in this episode – when Yoon Sung held Nana’s hand during her operation, and when he hugged her from behind. Now for Yoon Sung, there’s no more denying of his true feelings and pushing Nana away.

I like Dramabeans’ take on Yoon Sung donating his blood to Nana. His blood is his kryptonite, the one that puts him in most danger, yet chooses to offer it to his mother and Nana, despite his revenge and his scary father. I like that the story has so much more depth than mere coincidences.

Yoon Sung holding Nana’s hand at the vet clinic reminded me of Heo Joon Jae holding Sim Cheong’s hand at the hospital in LOTBS. With someone that handsome holding your hand, you sure would recover much sooner. :D

I like how Yoon Sung and Ajhussi care much for Nana. Their sudden bickering on who would shampoo her hair is hilarious. And Yoon Sung actually shampooing her hair is just one of their sweetest scenes yet. It’s a joy to see them both happy and back to their bickering ways. Nana brings out the kid in Yoon Sung. And Nana actually joining team City Hunter is quite exciting.

Again, this drama is generous enough to give us another revelation, on the real score on Yoon Sung’s separation from his mother. LMH’s acting on that scene is just superb. From shock, to anger, to sorrow, he can easily shift through these emotions and bring along the audience with him.

When Yoon Sung covers Nana from Eun Ah’s view as she tours his house, can he be any cuter with that wink? And again with that Clark Kent-y look, he’s just too adorable. And even shops dresses and sees how it looks on him (?). Dorky and cute.:wub:

The scene where Young Ju catches his father red-handed with all that cash was shocking. What’s worse than having your own kid catch you doing such unimaginable things. And yet he chooses to stick to his evil ways. Young Ju must be devastated.

Road-blocking scene with Yoon Sung’s father – this drama is just full of exciting scenes. Now the tables have turned, and Yoon Sung speeds on then screeches to a halt right smack before his dad’s face. They both just know how to get on each other’s nerves. But I admire Yoon Sung for his respect to his dad, despite his scariness and evilness. Even with all that revenge, he still holds on to his values. And pink pants are back! I’m so loving LMH’s stylist in this drama.  

I knew it! Yoon Sung switched the truck with an empty one. Hah! Gotta love Jin Pyo’s reaction - impressed at Yoon Sung’s genius and bold move.

On the previous episode with that girl at school talking down to an elderly woman, I thought it was irrelevant, but now it’s come to place, as she’s the only one who didn’t receive a box of cash. Yoon Sung sure holds on to his values such as respect for the elderly.  

I thought Yoon Sung warned Nana from going out of the house, but now he’s shopping in the supermarket with her? Well, he can protect her, but not with him getting locked in by sliding doors! And to make matters worse, Jin Pyo is threatening Nana right before his eyes. Yet another cliffhanger (but I’m stopping myself from sneaking a peek of the next episode.):D

On this bts of episode 12, it's interesting to watch that fans are excited to take a photo with the actor playing evil father. :)

I like how LMH plays with Nana and another staff with the cart. His playful side is adorable.

• Like 7

Lovely dolls made by 梦想中的芭芘.  :)  That short hair/mask LMH.  :lol:  Lee San and Kim Tan have not been made yet.

6962aabagy1fs5c1e7r89j20zk0qowo3.jpg

Spoiler

The link of City Hunter EP. 12 of the "amazing blog" :

http://blog.roodo.com/weichun_926/archives/15980615.html

Addicted to LMH's different expressions, full of his emotions.

1064511_24er45p_l.jpg?31912

1064669_x1m1wve_l.jpg?32035

1064689_aim5nzg_l.jpg?32040

1064703_3ojkw9e_l.jpg?32040

1064993_f6jx0f0_l.jpg?32043

1065319_fjhxqgs_l.jpg?32146

1065723_w6bhei6_l.jpg?32258

1066023_8uvoohn_l.jpg?32334

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Lovely dolls made by 梦想中的芭芘.  :)  That short hair/mask LMH.  :lol:  Lee San and Kim Tan have not been made yet.

Aww..these are too cute and adorable! Cutie bangs for masked LMH. :D

• Like 3

On 6/8/2018 at 7:16 PM, syntyche said:

When Yoon Sung covers Nana from Eun Ah’s view as she tours his house, can he be any cuter with that wink? And again with that Clark Kent-y look, he’s just too adorable. And even shops dresses and sees how it looks on him (?). Dorky and cute.:wub:

Yup, dorky and cute and LMH's winks are the greatest, just so adorable as you say. I echo all your comments @syntyche

heir sudden bickering on who would shampoo her hair is hilarious. And Yoon Sung actually shampooing her hair is just one of their sweetest scenes yet. It’s a joy to see them both happy and back to their bickering ways. Nana brings out the kid in Yoon Sung. And Nana actually joining team City Hunter is quite exciting.

Yes the shampoo scene is one of the happy scenes, where you see YS really relaxed, playful and carefree.

Again, this drama is generous enough to give us another revelation, on the real score on Yoon Sung’s separation from his mother. LMH’s acting on that scene is just superb. From shock, to anger, to sorrow, he can easily shift through these emotions and bring along the audience with him.

Agreed, you see the realization in his face when he realized that because of his dad, he blamed his innocent mother, shock then anger at his dad and that he would do anything to stop his dad and protect those he loves. His emotions are perfect as you say.

YS is also trying to prevent Nana from finding out that Kim Joo's dad is Young Shik.  All the scenes in this drama has a purpose, like the student who was rude to the Ajumma did not get her share of the money as a punishment. CH knows how to mete out punishment to those who deserve it.

Great recap Syntyche!

• Like 4

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003039083&lfrom=twitter

http://news.nate.com/view/20180611n12553

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201806110913143023237_1

20180611 K-news about the movie "Believer".

" unique by name only " … " Believer", why Lee Min-ho? 

The contents are similar with the interview of the director of "Believer" several days ago. 

And the translation of comments :   :tongue:

005Uf2zYgy1fs78jgo791j30av0gj766.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1fs78vmknzfj30ax0ggmzc.jpg

cr. purple_heart87

• Like 5

7 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003039083&lfrom=twitter

http://news.nate.com/view/20180611n12553

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201806110913143023237_1

20180611 K-news about the movie "Believer".

" unique by name only " … " Believer", why Lee Min-ho? 

The contents are similar with the interview of the director of "Believer" several days ago. 

And the translation of comments :   :tongue:

cr. purple_heart87

Second comment is my comment hahaha:D

• Like 2

20180612 Minoz Mexico Official FB and Weibo updated :   2018new_good_thumb.png

As a celebration of Lee Min Ho's birthday, "Minoz Mexico Oficial" has donated approximately 290 kg of powder milk to the crib house "Casa Cuna Tlalpan" wich will benefit over 40 infants.

Kids are the the most precious treasure on this earth, they should never live in a world filled with deficiencies and lack of love. The power to build a better world for them resides inside of each one of us.

Dear Lee Min Ho: Thank you for being our inspiration, for gathering all of us together on this beautiful family named Minoz and letting our friends and family be caught on the goodness of wich you are an example. Together we have become a means to continually help those in need. Thank you, from all of these kids for the support you have provided to them through this donation.

35089278_840493876145724_818541011222396

35118945_840492992812479_181780575940509

35082753_840493122812466_743258388089431

Spoiler

bec05136ly1fs89r5eoq0j20qo0k0jwk.jpg

bec05136ly1fs89r6o0rgj20k00qowis.jpg

bec05136ly1fs89r7xw5wj20k00qo0v6.jpg

bec05136ly1fs89rh1tfqj20qo0lkdik.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180614 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

e3970d78gy1fsaeg9wze4j20u011innu.jpg

e3970d78gy1fsaegefcabj20u011itzz.jpg

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. LMH is wearing walking shorts again. Well, it's summertime now in Korea. :lol: He received plenty of stuff again from fans.

• Like 2

@syntyche:  I'm looking for to seeing the cute little hairy legs too!

Update:  LMH must have read your post @syntyche with the cutie little legs again!  

I like when he says "Bye"; it's so cute.

Spoiler

CITY HUNTER EPISODE 12-MY COMMENTS

thanks again @syntychefor subbing for me!:heart:.  A little late to the party, but my comments....

One can tell from the opening scene how much NaNa and LYS feel about each other.  Thank god for the vet!  Do vets have blood transfusion machines?  So sad when LYS finally finds out that his mother didn't abandon him.  Ok, for a split second I felt sorry for Father when LYS told him that he would never forgive him.  I like the scene where the IT director, Ki Joon and Eun Ah came over and told ahjussi not to sweat lol.  And LYS cute wink at NaNa as he ushered the nosy Eun Ah to check his bathroom.  I like the shampoo scene primarily because it's rare that we see LYS having a good time.  And, his fleeting moments of happiness is gone when he can't find his omma :(.  I still think it's crazy that Kim Jong Shik keeps all the money in his house.  I feel bad when the prosecutor sees his father packing the money.  I like the showdowns between father and son; but I don't like that Father hits LYS with his cane.  Egad!  The pink pants again lol.  Father has to be proud that LYS fooled him; it shows that he taught his son well.  I wonder if it was humid when this episode was filmed--ahjussi needs a flat iron!  And another cliffhanger! 

cr:  SBScityhunter

• Like 3