Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@Kris and @CarolyinH Oh I am planning to see it soon, don't worry I'll be back to gush. Though I'm more of the romantic drama genre fan rather than action, I have no doubt MinHossi did a kick A** job in CH!  :-bd

Kris as I haven't seen the drama yet, I can't comment on the chemistry or why ppl were criticizing it so I'll come back to talk about it once I've seen the drama :) What I do know (and this is something every fan says about their fave, but in this case it's really true because MinHo's eyes can romance a still rock and have strong chemistry with it) I've always enjoyed and reveled in his ability to be so emotionally connected with all his female co stars. He never failed to portray strong attraction to his love interest in any of his dramas. Starting from MR and ending with Heirs! (As this is the last I've seen of his work, hope to see GB soon though it's not my fav genre but for LMH I'll watch anything and I'm sure his performance will always be worth it) 

I'm currently watching MCW's new movie (love forecast) and gah she's so adorable, I so wish that they didn't do those dramas together first they could do something magical together now that they're older and more mature! But, as the saying goes "Plenty of fish in the sea" :) 

Carolyn I agree with you, the premise of Faith was totally ridiculous (time travel, special powers...I'm not into Mangas/comics or superhero genre, I enjoy realistic human stories that tell the tale of family, friends, lovers, the world ...nothing paranormal, fantastical or horrific) but I too loved the sweet and hilarious back and forth between LMH and his leading lady. I enjoyed that with a strong does of suspension of disbelief lol ...As am not a fan of action (he did fab in his action scenes tho) it just bores me, it's like car chases I've seen a thousand times in American films and fighting (TBH,  this was the main reason I never watched Asian cinema before lol my family laughs at me when I say that I always thought Asian films were all about Karate and taekwondo, let's just say I was pleasantly surprised with all the dramatic shenanigans and romance :) )

I'll discuss more elements about CH, GB once I've managed to finally see them so talk to you soon chingus! 

@Danie_A have you watched ''get up'' with LMH and rhyme btw its actully A movie and I don't know why its listed as drama? but it didn't made to the cinema but still a movie thou and listed as movie under the other actors wiki.

LMH has this funny character like MR, but even funnier this time and I just loved it. his girl goes snowboard with another guy and so he decides to go after her and drive motorcycle with rhyme 100s of miles in the freezing weather.

Houny it's really hard for me to find a good copy of his old movies/dramas with subtitles online. Can you recommend a good site to watch it? I'd love to see everything he was in..Hoping you are able to help :)

Guest ItsIllyria

Hi everybody first post here! I'm Italian but I live in London. I've been following the Korean dramas and music for 2 years now but I never joined a forum before, but since I heard that maybe Minosshi is coming here in London I'd like to know more! Thank you  :)>-

Hi everybody first post here! I'm Italian but I live in London. I've been following the Korean dramas and music for 2 years now but I never joined a forum before, but since I heard that maybe Minosshi is coming here in London I'd like to know more! Thank you 

:)

>-

Welcome and hope you can update us about LMH visit to London if you ever see him there :)

Man that Olivia is one lucky girl lol she had his every move in Paris covered!! She must've camped right outside his hotel...Getting flowers, autographs, smiles *humph* lol NO NO I'm not jelly at all :/ 

Love how he was asking her how to spell her name hahaha. Oh MinHossi!! :-*

ETA: Minoz Jakarta are claiming those "bite marks" on his neck are a star tattoo? Uh and here I thought he was dating a vampire and hiding her in Paris hahahaha =))

CAJFQlNUQAARdYY.jpg

Cr: Owner

Guest lotus0622

Just saw the IG video of the pics you posted Monika, his mom is so beautiful and cheerful  :x

She was grinning ear to ear when she saw all the love her baby boy was getting from his fangirls ...So adorable! What a gorgeous family :x :-*

where's the mom?? i thought Minho headed to London to see his mom and older sister??

where's the mom?? i thought Minho headed to London to see his mom and older sister??

Isn't she the lady in black turning to greet the fans and smiling? I thought she looked like his mom from the pics I've seen of her...I could be wrong and she might be part of his entourage 

@Danie_A

I have watched city hunter and I can tell you this with honesty that drama was unique at the time it came out and after that many dramas tried to plagiarize it somehow example shows like Heartless city and healer but they never got the sweet fruits that came with city hunters success.

Minho gained his second wave of stardom thru that drama and made huge impact on the chinese and overseas audience. The drama is not all about action its action romance. Its totally different from all other dramas and has something unique over it that I can't desribe.

Guest lotus0622

oh, sorry that's my mother- in- law, i mean his mom, i didn't notice her

oh, sorry that's my mother- in- law, i mean his mom, i didn't notice her

Uh for that very misstep you lose that privilege girlfriend!! 

Step aside she's got 2 trillion daughter in laws waiting to be next in line :-\"

@Danie_A sometimes I have the same feelings about some certain actors or actresses but we have to overcome it and appreciate the art.

She was doing great job in that drama and kicking some richard simmons since she was the bodyguard of the blue house (the korean answer for the white house aka the presidential house)

Very true, I'm just one of those ppl who only watches movies/shows for the love of the actors in them before the story even...It's a dilemma when you love one actor and don't love the other as much or at all!! Gah, frustrating but I can do it I hope! 

Guest lotus0622

Man that Olivia is one lucky girl lol she had his every move in Paris covered!! She must've camped right outside his hotel...Getting flowers, autographs, smiles *humph* lol NO NO I'm not jelly at all :/ 

Love how he was asking her how to spell her name hahaha. Oh MinHossi!! :-*

ETA: Minoz Jakarta are claiming those "bite marks" on his neck are a star tattoo? Uh and here I thought he was dating a vampire and hiding her in Paris hahahaha =))

CAJFQlNUQAARdYY.jpg

Cr: Owner

ow, thats a tattoo ( relieved !!)... i thought its a kiss mark from french girl LOL!