Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

9 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

There you are @Nikaa!  

He was probably happy that his fans were at the venue to greet him.  I wonder if he arrived with the other Squid people?

I’m SO waiting for some ig update from lmh, maybe a selfie with other Korean sonbae or Leonardo DiCaprio 

OMG!!

I want more content please 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, CallieP said:

I wonder if LMH is the only guest who has screaming fans?  Did Leonardo DiCaprio have screaming fans too or Lee Jung Jae?  I wonder if there will be a write-up.  Carolyn, you have to check the local newspapers or local TV networks or news about the Art and Film Gala.  I wonder if there is any video of the whole event like DiCaprio's speech etc.  OMG 

I will.  The event was mentioned by the LA Times and Variety.  I'll have to search tomorrow.  

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2

spacer.png

ooh, gorgeous! :heart:

49 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

He was probably happy that his fans were at the venue to greet him.  I wonder if he arrived with the other Squid people?

The gucci tweet mentioned the three stars of Squid Game arriving together, but no mention of LMH. Seems like he arrived after them.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

"What a beautiful and excited night, my heart is full of happiness because of you 

@actorleeminho. An amazing experience shared with Minoz in the USA. Girl we'll remember this night forever."

cr: yeobo_waldiminho

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

and of course, he's trending on Twitter in several countries!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Korean stars go to weddings

In Korea, it is very important for guests to follow dress codes when going to other people's weddings. Depending on whether it is male or female, there will be differences, but the common point is to dress as simple as possible so as not to take the "spotlight" away from the bride and groom that day. 

True to the spirit of simplicity and lightness, Lee Min Ho is as minimalistic as possible when attending an acquaintance's wedding. In addition to the dark suit, his hair is also simply styled. It's so simple, but Lee Min Ho has is still dashing. Even though it's all pictures taken with a phone, the Legend of the Blue Sea star is still exceptionally handsome and stands out in the frame.

spacer.png

https://www.yan.vn/sao-han-di-du-dam-cuoi-kwang-soo-irene-nhan-gach-da-281827.html

Korean fever running high: Here are 7 K-dramas to binge watch

The Korean fever is running high and refusing to slow down. With Squid Game on Netflix being the talk of the town, as it became the OTT platform’s most watched series, others like Amazon Prime Video, ZEE5 and others too are ensuring that the supply of K-dramas and films remains uninterrupted for their viewers. In fact, Amazon Prime Video recently announced a host of new Korean titles on its platform. We
bring you a few popular K-dramas to binge watch.

spacer.png

Boys Over Flowers
The 2009 Korean drama Boys Over Flowers was based on the Japanese manga series of the same name. It revolves around a middle-class girl who gets caught up in the lives of a group of wealthy young men from her high school. She falls for a spoiled rich kid after she stands up to him. The show became popular throughout Asia and stars Ku Hye-Sun, Lee Min-Ho, Kim Hyun-Joong, Kim Bum, Kim Joon and Kim So-Eun. The show’s first season is currently available on Netflix to watch. The series also popularised the metrosexual or the “pretty boy” image and led to an increased interest in the South Korean men to wear cosmetics, and experiment with pinks and floral prints. The filming locations of the series too became popular tourist attractions Damyang Dynasty Country Club in South Jeolla Province, Ragung hanok hotel in Silla Millennium Park in Gyeongju and so on.

https://www.financialexpress.com/entertainment/korean-fever-running-high-here-are-7-k-dramas-to-binge-watch/2364037/

• Like 4

https://jateng.tribunnews.com/2021/11/07/lee-min-ho-trending-twitter-kehadiran-di-lacma-artfilm-gala-2021-jadi-sorotan

Lee Min Ho Trending Twitter, Attendance at LACMA Art+Film Gala 2021 Becomes a Spotlight

Sunday, November 7, 2021 12:22 

lee-min-ho-di-lacma-artfilm-gala-2021.jp

Lee Min Ho Trending Twitter, Attendance at LACMA Art+Film Gala 2021 Becomes a Spotlight TRIBUNJATENG.COM - The hashtag #LeeMinHo was trending on Twitter, Sunday (11/7/2021).

The hashtag was busy showing Lee Min Ho's presence at the 2021 Art+Film Gala.

Lee Min Ho is seen wearing a black tuxedo and bow tie.

In a short video, Lee Min Ho is seen greeting fans by waving his hand.

Several short video footage shows Lee Min Ho greeting fans in several corners.

According to Tribunjateng.com's monitoring on Twitter, until 11.03 am there were more than 6 thousand tweets with the hashtag #LeeMinHo.

@misskaahaani: Lee Min Ho reminding us that he was hot, he is hot, and he will always be hot - LACMA 2021
@KingThings_LMH: Before gracing the #LACMA carpet, Lee Minho went out of his way to greet fans with the sweetest smile.
It feels so good to stan a real-life King! You make us proud. Always.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

LMH meets James Corden at the Art+Film Gala

spacer.png

spacer.png

cr: 卡米拉爱学习

At three o'clock in the middle of the night to ktown for supper

Met Lee Min Ho, Lee Jung Jae and Lee Byung Hun. It's really rewarding

Real faces are too small

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1

TOP 23 Most Popular K-Dramas Among International Fans

What was the first drama you got hooked on?

K-drama is loved and watched all over the world. We’ve all binge watched a K-drama or two, or three… or four. One does not simply watch one episode of a series, you binge watch them all.

4. Boys Over Flowers (2009)

Starring Lee Min Ho, Ku Hye Sun, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, and Kim So Eun, Boys Over Flowers is based on the Japanese shojo manga series, Hana Yori Dango. The series is about an average girl who gets tangled up in the lives of an arrogant rich boy and his friends.

qvYsoZeUxLtfJlpxOBgl8GguGDFW0MM133ldY5eu

Boys Over Flowers is credited with launching the career of Lee Min Ho, who had previously appeared in a small number of low-budget high school dramas.

7. Heirs (2013)

Heirs depicts the friendships, rivalries, and love lives of young, rich heirs led by Kim Tan (played by Lee Min Ho) and a girl named Cha Eun Sang (played by Park Shin Hye). Unlike the others, Eun Sang is considered ordinary and comes from a poor background. Things become complicated when Kim Tan becomes interested in her.

uSQcIr3FbNPv4ojEgBOeeMSKw6rGOUim5dYT78zPAAmJAJIjYDOuT0iJLresgTAevSOat_wo-LHXojoipr7ZA9I4lpTz5yXNNg=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Lee Min Ho is back with an all-star crew including Kim Woo Bin, Kim Ji Won, Kang Ha Neul, Krystal, and Park Hyung Sik! 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

• Like 4

On 11/7/2021 at 9:23 AM, Nikaa said:
Oppa finding where to sit :love:

If he is at the LACMA, I am noticing many Asians near him.  My question is why are all the people there Asians, I don't see many Caucasians there.  I thought there would be more Whites then Asians at the venue?

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, syntyche said:

LMH waves goodbye to his fans. He's just the loveliest and sweetest ever!

For sure!!! The way he looks at Minoz, his hand gesture, his bright smile, and his warm aura!! :heart:

9 minutes ago, CallieP said:

If he is at the LACMA, I am noticing many Asians near him.  My question is why are all the people there Asians, I don't see many Caucasians there.  I thought there would be more Whites then Asians at the venue?

the other Asian people may be the staff? For example the person who is showing lmh where to sit is Asian.

The way she is tilting her head so comfortably to Lee Min Ho’s shoulder <_<
  • Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

cr: 卡米拉爱学习

At three o'clock in the middle of the night to ktown for supper

Met Lee Min Ho, Lee Jung Jae and Lee Byung Hun. It's really rewarding

Real faces are too small

The op said :
LMH looked very young seemed to be only 20-30 years old.

2. And she felt embarrassed to take pictures in front of LMH, so there was only picture with his back head. LMH was the last one getting out from the restaurant, bringing aura himself.

3. He is very very thin with a really small face.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2